The Tower || Stiles Stilinski

By kiaracore

š™š™ƒš™€ š™š™Šš™’š™€š™ -š™ˆš™€š˜¼š™‰š™„š™‰š™‚š™Ž- š™Žš™š˜æš˜æš™€š™‰ š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™‰š™‚š™€, š™š™‹š™ƒš™€š˜¼š™‘š˜¼š™‡, š˜¾š™ƒš˜¼š™Šš™Ž, š™š™€š™‘š™€š™‡š˜¼š™ļæ½... More

-00-
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-11-

-10-

1K 60 5
By kiaracore

Loki sighed as he looked over at Stiles, who was currently driving them home from the school. They had tried to talk to Scott about everything that happened but the boy was freaked out after his own run in with Peter. Regrouping tomorrow was deemed the best option so Loki and Stiles went their own way, Stiles taking Loki back to his house.

"What?" Stiles asks as he looks over, noticing Loki staring at him.

"Hmm?" Loki furrowed his eyebrows before he himself realized he was staring. "Oh, it's nothing, don't worry about it." He waves a hand is dismissal but continues looking at the human boy.

He didn't think much about the way he acted around Stiles but he was starting to notice that when he was shifted, the only thing that mattered to him was keeping the boy safe. He didn't care if he got hurt or if he had to hurt anyone else, the only thing that mattered was that Stiles was okay. Loki was starting to get frustrated with himself.

Okay, 'frustrated' was putting it lightly. He knew he liked Stiles, that much was obvious to the gorgon. He liked his stupid humor, his witty remarks, the way he stuttered when Loki flirted with him, the way he felt in his arms, all of it. Figuring out that he liked the stupid boy wasn't the difficult part, it was the part after.

"It's nothing?" Stiles raises an eyebrow as he glances back over, meeting Loki's eyes for a split second before he looks back at the road.

"Well..." Loki trails off trying to collect his thoughts before he said something stupid. He sighs softly as Stiles pulls into his driveway. "It's just..."

Loki was annoyed with himself. He was nervous, actually fucking nervous. He never got nervous but this single, stupid boy, was making him feel so nervous he thought he might throw up.

"I..." He starts but cuts himself off. He thought he was actually going to say it. He can practically feel the words forming in his mouth but they just don't come out. He closes his eyes for a second, taking a small breath in. "Will you go to the winter formal with me?"

He says it so quickly the words all string together. It wasn't what he wanted to say but it was at least a step in the direction.

The car stays quiet for a second and Loki seriously considers just getting out and running into his house to save himself from any more embarrassment.

"You want to go with me?" Stiles says slowly, staring off as he takes in what the gorgon said. "Like seriously? You're not joking?" He turns back to Loki finally, meeting his eyes.

"Why would I be joking?" Loki asks quietly. He thought he was being pretty obvious with the fact that he liked him with all the flirting and teasing and pet names.

"I just-" Stiles starts but cuts himself off, waving a hand. "Yeah. Yes."

Loki just stares at him, not fully processing any of what was happening. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, I wanna go to winter formal with you."

Loki tries to hold back the smile that's trying to form from the response but is incredibly unsuccessful. "Cool, cool." He rambles off, still smiling.

He leans over the center console and presses a kiss to Stiles check, "See you tomorrow, Stilinski."

He goes to get out of the car quickly, trying to have a repeat of the night of the full moon, but is stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist.

"Yeah?" He turns back, about to question him when he suddenly feels Stiles lips on his. His eyes widen in shock before he practically melts into the kiss, eyes closing as he places a hand on Stiles cheek gently.

The two boys pull back slowly, Loki's hand still on Stiles face and Stiles hand still holding Loki's wrist. Loki could feel Stiles breath on his face with their closeness.

"Was that... Was that okay?" Stiles asks softly, glancing down at the gorgons lips.

Loki breaks out into a wide smile, pecking the boy on the lips again. "More than okay, idiot."

Stiles laughs softly in surprise, shaking his head slightly. Loki's smile doesn't fade as he goes to get out of the car again, pausing when Stiles doesn't move.

"You coming?" Loki nods his head in the direction of his house.

"Huh?" Stiles looks at him confused for a second before he nods. "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming."

He clammers out of the car to follow after the taller boy as he laughs and walks to his front door.

III

The three boys had piled into Stiles' jeep to go after Jackson. Scott was sat in the passenger seat, directing Stiles on where to go with his sense of hearing. Loki leaned back with his arms crossed. He knew why they were helping Jackson but he seriously disliked the boy and was annoyed that they basically had to babysit him so he didn't get them all killed.

The jeeps tires screeched as Stiles pulled up to where Jackson and Chris Argent were, breaking quickly as they reached the boys car.

"Yo." Scott nods at Jackson as they stop.

"What's up?" Stiles calls out with a smile on his face.

Loki gives a simple wave and tight lipped smile in the boy's direction.

"Everything okay?" Scott asks casually as if they'd just stumbled upon the two instead of following them.

"Hey, Scott." Chris calls out to the werewolf, looking at Jackson. "Your friend here was having car trouble. We're just taking a look."

"There's a shop down the street. I'm sure they have a tow truck." Scott point in a vague direction of the shop.

"Yeah. You want a ride?" Stiles chimes in as Scott opens his door, moving to get out of the jeep to let Jackson join Loki in the back. The boy doesn't move so Stiles continues. "Hey, come on, Jackson. You're way too pretty to be out here all by yourself."

"More like too stupid." Loki mumbles to himself, getting him a quick look from Stiles.

Jackson nods slightly before he starts to make his way over to the jeep. Loki watches as Chris reaches into the car, messing with something quickly before walking around to the driver's seat.

"Hey, boys." He calls out, not taking his eyes off the group as he turns the key in the ignition, the car starting up like normal. "Told you I knew a few things about cars."

The group watches as he walks back to his car, pulling out of the area quickly.

As soon as they no longer see his car, Jackson lets out a loud sigh, gesturing wildly.. "What, are you following me now?"

Loki climbs out of the jeep before Scott slams the door shut, Stiles walking around to join them as well.

"Yes, you stupid freaking idiot." Scott matches Jackson's anger. "You almost gave away everything right there."

"What are you talking about?" Jackson's eyebrow furrows as he questions the boys.

"He thinks you're the second beta." Scott yells at him.

"What?

"He thinks you're me!" Scott gets louder, tuning to slam his elbow into the jeep. Loki cringes slightly at the display of anger, watching the jeep slightly dent at the force.

"Dude, my jeep." Stiles chims in softly, sounding disappointed in Scott.

Loki can't stop the small laugh that leaves him, covering his mouth with his hand quickly.

"I can hear your heartbeat from a mile away, literally! Now he thinks that there's something wrong, and now I have to keep an eye on you so he doesn't kill you, too!" He lets out a yell, turning to hit the jeep again.

"Okay, okay, okay." Stiles says quickly as he grabs Scott, stopping him right before he hits the jeep. "How about we just step away from Stiles' jeep?" He asks, pulling Scott back to Jackson.

"You know what, this is your problem, not mine, okay? I didn't say anything, which means you're the one that's gonna get me killed, okay? This is your fault." Jackson steps towards Scott and pushes him back, causing him to bang into the jeep.

Loki rolls his eyes and pushes Jackson back, earning himself a glare from the boy.

"Can we stop hitting my jeep?" Stiles asks as Scott goes to push Jackson back.

"Hey, both of you, knock it off." Loki raises his voice as he holds the two apart from each other, glancing between the two before letting them go.

"When they come after you, I won't be able to protect you. I can't protect anyone." Scott sighs out and looks at Stiles.

Stiles raises his eyebrows, "Why are you looking at me?"

The group stays quiet for a second, all glancing around at each other.

"You know what?" Jackson breaks the silence. "Now you have to do it. Get me what I want, and I will be fine protecting myself."

"No, you won't!" Scott yells. "Just trust me, all it does is make things worse."

"Oh, yeah, really? You can hear anything you want and run faster than humanly possible. Sounds like a real hardship, McCall." Jackson rants off. Loki sighs and steps away from the two boys' argument, leaning against the jeep.

"Yeah, I can run really fast now, except half the time I'm running away from people trying to kill me!" Scott steps closer to Jackson, trying to emphasize his point. "And I can hear things like... like my girlfriend telling people that she doesn't trust me anymore right before breaking up with me. I'm not lying to you! It ruins your life."

Jackson rolls his eyes at Scott's rant, not taking in any of it. "It ruined your life. You had all the power in the world and you didn't know what to do with it. You know what it's actually like? It's like you turned 16 and someone bought you a Porsche when they should have started you out with a nice little Honda. Me? I drive a Porsche." Jackson leans closer before walking away from the trio, heading back to his car.

III

Loki took in a small breath as he made his way into Stiles' room after their entire interaction with Jackson. The gorgon falls dramatically onto Stiles' bed, landing on his back and staring at the ceiling.

"I hate Jackson." He sighs as he closes his eyes. After a few seconds he feels the bed dip next to him.

"Yeah, he's gonna get someone hurt." Stiles stares down at the other boy, more focused on the way that his shirt has ridden up slightly to expose his stomach than what he's saying.

Loki opens an eye, looking over at Stiles. His face slowly forms a smile as he notices that Stiles is staring at him. He closes his eyes again. "Stop staring."

"I-" Stiles clammers for any words for a second. "I wasn't!"

Loki laughs and opens his eyes, sitting up quickly. He places a hand on Stiles' cheek and gets closer to the boy, close enough so they're almost kissing. "Just admit it, angel. You find me unbelievably attractive."

Loki's smile grows as he watches Stiles cheeks tinge red, the boy wetting his lips as he stares at Loki.

The moment is interrupted by the sound of Stiles' phone ringing. Loki glances in the direction of it when Stiles doesn't move to pick it up. "You gonna answer that?"

"Huh?" Stiles blinks a few times, finally pulling away from the gorgon. "Yeah, yeah." He pulls out his phone, looking at the caller I.D. before picking it up. "Scott?"

His eyes widen as Scott rants at him, loud enough that Loki can vaguely hear what's being said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down Scott." Stiles waves a hand and looks at Loki before putting the call on speaker phone. "Repeat that."

"My mom is out on a date with Peter Hale, he's gonna hurt her if we don't stop him." Scott says quickly and Loki can hear the panic in his voice. "I need your help."

"Okay, okay, me and Loki are here, what do you need us to do?"

III

"Why do I feel like we're just gonna piss off Peter more than anything?" Loki sighs as they follow after the werewolves car, keeping a decent distance.

Stiles shakes his head, watching as Peter pulls off on the side of the road. The gorgon glances over at Stiles, noticing that he's not slowing down as he drives towards the car.

"Stiles, what the hell is this plan?" He asks before the jeep hits the back of their car, causing Loki to steady himself. "You're an idiot..." He mumbles out as they watch Mellisa get out of the car, running over to the jeep.

"Stiles? Loki?" She yells out, running over to the two boys as they get out of the jeep.

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles asks, feigning innocence as he glances around like he's confused.

"Yes!" She yells, holding her temples. Loki felt kind of bad for the woman. She had no clue what was really going on and they had just ruined her night.

"Wow, this is... This is just crazy. What a coincidence, huh?" Stiles laughs.

Loki watches Peter get out of the car as well, watching him say something quietly, he assumes to Scott, who was somewhere nearby.

"I mean I do not know what happened. You just came out of nowhere." Stiles explains and Loki rolls his eyes as the boys attempt at a lie.

"Came out of nowhere? We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles." Mellisa raises her voice at the boy. Loki walks over to join him as Peter steps closer. His eyes stayed on Peter, they hadn't left him since they both had gotten out of the car.

"We should probably call the cops, do like an accident report thing." Stiles rambles off. He pauses slightly when he feels Loki's hand interlock with his own. Stiles glanced down at their hands Loki squeezed gently.

Loki knew the chance of Peter doing something right here right now was slim but he was still unnerved by the man and it made him feel at least a little better to be holding Stiles' hand.

"I don't think that's necessary." Peter says, voice calm.

"Are you sure? I think I'm feeling a little whiplash." Stiles takes his free hands and rubs the back of his neck.

"Whiplash? You hit us!" Mellisa yells at Stiles again as Peter walks away.

"I don't know, there's definitely something wrong with my neck." Stiles continues rubbing the back of his neck.

"You both are absolutely insane. You need to get home." Mellisa rants off, looking between the two boys quickly.

Loki nods slightly as he finally stops paying attention to Peter, the man walking further away, "Lets go, Stiles." He squeezes his hand again, pulling him gently back towards the jeep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 251 11
[Lydia Martin š± šŒššš„šž šŽš‚] šŽš‚ šššš¦šž āž¢ š‰ššš± šš«š¢š§šœšž š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ ~ āœšŸ¼ š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ ~ š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ‘šš ~ š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ‘š›...
1.5M 34.1K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...
135K 5.6K 15
[BLUE NEIGHBOURHOOD] "Never knew loving could hurt this good And it drives me wild." [3B] [boyxboy] [extented summary inside]
91.5K 1.9K 24
' š‘°'š’—š’† š’š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’ƒš’†š’†š’ š’”š’ š’”š’„š’‚š’“š’†š’… š’š’‡ š’š’š’”š’Šš’š’ˆ š’”š’š’Žš’†š’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Šš’ š’Žš’š š’†š’š’•š’Šš’“š’† š’š’Šš’‡š’†, š’•š’‰š’†š’ š’‚š’ˆš’‚ļæ½...