book recommendations

By agustdwhoree

this book contains recommendations from different generes of books that's I've read and enjoyed. (book cover... More

intro
YA Romance
Contemporary Romance
Semi-Autobiographical
Fiction
Fiction
Litrary Fiction
Fantasy
YA Dystopian Fiction
Literary Fiction

YA Supernatural

0 0 0
By agustdwhoree

HUSH HUSH

By Becca Fitzpatrick

"All this time I've hated myself for it. I thought I'd given it up for nothing. But if I hadn't fallen, I wouldn't have met you."

Synopsis: When Nora and Patch are forced together as lab partners, Nora would rather fall to her death than put up with his elusive answers to her questions, his teasing, and his infuriatingly handsome face and hypnotizing eyes. It seems Patch was put on earth just to drive her crazy. But before long, Nora's defenses start to break down as her curiosity about Patch heats up. Why does he always seem to be wherever she is and know exactly what she's thinking? How does he know what to say to both attract and repulse her? And what is up with those V-shaped scars on his chiseled back? As their connection grows stronger, Nora's own life becomes increasingly fragile. Nora needs to decide: Is Patch the one who wants to do her harm or the one who will keep her safe? Has she fallen for one of the fallen?

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5/5
Readers: 14+
Spice: 🌶️/5
Series: Book 1 of the "Hush Hush" series *can be read as a standalone

Review: You ever read a book and your like this is the best thing I've ever read and then you check the reviews on Goodreads and people are saying they hated the book. Yea. I read this series twice (middle school and college) and I thought it was the best series I've ever read. I'd rather read this than Twilight. Yea I said that. Patch is in my top 5 favorite book boyfriends and he'll probably NEVER leave from there. I don't understand how some people don't like this book. I guess you either love it or hate it. 🤷🏽‍♀️

-

CRESCENDO

"Being with you never felt wrong. It's the one thing I did right. You're the one thing I did right."

Synopsis: Nora Grey's life is still far from perfect. Surviving an attempt on her life wasn't pleasant, but at least she got a guardian angel out of it. A mysterious, magnetic, gorgeous guardian angel. But despite his role in her life, Patch has been acting anything but angelic. He's more elusive than ever (if that's possible) and what's worse, he seems to be spending time with Nora's archenemy, Marcie Millar. Nora would have hardly noticed Scott Parnell, an old family friend who has moved back to town, if Patch hadn't been acting so distant. Even with Scott's totally infuriating attitude, Nora finds herself drawn to him - despite her lingering feelings that he is hiding something. If that weren't enough, Nora is haunted by images of her murdered father, and comes to question whether her Nephilim bloodline has anything to do with his death. Desperate to figure out what happened, she puts herself in increasingly dangerous situations to get the answer. But maybe some things are better left buried, because the truth could destroy everything - and everyone - she trusts.

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5
Spice: 🌶️/5
Series: Part 2 of the "Hush Hush" series

Review: And then the series gets even better with the second book. Patch gets even better. I absolutely love this man. It leaves with a cliffhanger btw and you guys don't understand how much I DESPISE cliffhangers in books. Like just fINISH THE DAMN BOOK-

-

SILENCE

"If I lose you, I lose everything."

Synopsis: Nora Grey can't remember the past five months of her life. After the initial shock of waking up in a cemetery and being told that she has been missing for weeks - with no one knowing where she was or who she was with - she tried to get her life back on track. Go to school, hang out with her best friend, Vee, and dodge mom's creepy new boyfriend. But there is this voice in the back of her head, an idea that she can almost reach out and touch. Visions of angel wings and unearthly creatures that have nothing to do with the life she knows. And this unshakable feeling that a part of her is missing. Then Nora crosses paths with a sexy stranger, whom she feels a mesmerizing connection to. He seems to hold all the answers...and her heart. Every minute she spends with him grows more and more intense until she realizes she could be falling in love. Again.

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5
Spice: 🌶️/5
Series: Part 3 of the "Hush Hush" series *can be read as a standalone

Review: We've reached my favorite book in the series. I honestly couldn't put this book down. I read this book in ONE whole day on a Saturday and I do not regret it one bit. Honestly, I kinda wish I didn't read the other two books before this one just so I can read it from a different perspective. I STRONGLY recommend this book even if you don't want to read the other books.

-

FINALE

"You don't deserve me," he agreed. "You deserve better. But you're stuck with me, and you might as well get over it. I have no intention of letting you go easily, something to keep in mind. I don't care if it's another man, your mother, or the powers of hell trying to pry us apart, I'm not easing up and I'm not saying good-bye."

Synopsis: Nora and Patch thought their troubles were behind them. Hank is gone and they should be able to put his ugly vendetta to rest. But in Hank's absence, Nora has become the unwitting head of the Nephilim and must finish what Hank began. Which ultimately means destroying the fallen angels - destroying Patch. Nora will never let that happen, so she and Patch make a plan: lead everyone to believe they have broken up, and work the system from the inside. Nora will convince the Nephilim that they are making a mistake in fighting the fallen angels, and Patch will find out everything he can from the opposing side. They will end this war before it can even begin. But the best-laid plans often go awry.
Nora is put through the paces in her new role and finds herself drawn to an addictive power she never anticipated. As the battle lines are drawn, Nora and Patch must confront the differences that have always been between them and either choose to ignore them or let them destroy the love they have always fought for.

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5
Spice: 🌶️/5
Series: Part 4 of the "Hush Hush" series

Review: I loved this book. Not only is it the grand finale of the series, but it's also a rollercoaster of emotions with so many unexpected twists and turns. I'm so happy that Nora and Patch finally got the happily-ever-after they were so deserving of (especially our beloved Vee <3). It's like a fairytale, but with a lot more supernatural drama and a dash of teenage angst.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 778 26
its all in the title babes ๐Ÿ˜‹
237K 36.7K 95
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
38.9K 601 37
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
5.2M 45.7K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...