By -Lesson-

Just oneshots of stories! I will try to post weekly/dayliy, anygays just please read it- I'm open for reques... More

β€’Β°π•€π•Ÿπ•—π• π•£π•žπ•’π•₯π•šπ• π•ŸΒ°β€’
A gentle morning (Smut & Fluff)
CANDY STEALER (Fluff)
Rough Day? (fluff and smut??)
Explain? (fluff)
not a story
gay
Short stories [all DNB with no smut sorry)
Nervous? (fluff)
Bored? (Smut)
Cold (Fluff)
Mini DNB stories
Fireworks? (fluff)
The wedding (Fluff)
Taking a break cuz of exams-
WHAT THE FUCK!?

High school au (fluff)

801 17 18
By -Lesson-

Greetings! This story is requested by @Yaya_Mime.

Before the story starts this is fluff so there is no smut, I'm not going to be good at writing so no judgement if i spell words wrong.

Disclaimer I don't ship the irl people.

Alright that's all, have fun reading<3

This is for talking "text". This is for thought/thinking 'text'

By the way I kinda forgot how high school works to be honest so if there's anything wrong I wrote please tell me so I can fix it TvT

Warnings: this story may contain swear words, bullying, potentially beatings.

---
-Ⓘⓝⓕⓞ-
(For the soon to be lovers only)

Technoblade:

Age: 18

Grade 12 (senior)

Appearance: long dyed pink hair (mostly in a ponytail or braid), red ruby eyes, muscular body like a jock, wears contact lenses because he would lose his glasses, mostly wears pretty aesthetic clothing.

Personality: athletic, a bit of an introvert, confident, will not give a shit.

Likes: any kind of sports, potatoes, bullying.

Reputation: popular

Family: Philza (dad) Wilbur (twin brother but older because he was born a minute before Techno) Tommy (younger brother).

Best friend/s: none

Notes: he is also known as a "bit" of a bully and full of himself

---

Dreamwastaken:

Age: 18

Grade 12 (senior)

Appearance: albino hair (mostly he dyed it blonde because he got bullied because of it in his old school), emerald green eyes, light freckles, has a bit of muscles but not much, mostly wears something comfortable

Personality: kind, extravert, actually cares, loves small talk, a bit of an awkward person, will most likely give you an extra pen if you ask (unlike some people.)

Likes: his friends, books, the colour green, silence

Reputation: quite kid/nerd

Family: Puffy (parent) Drista (sister) [there ain't no XD in the story]

Best friend/s: George and Sapnap

Notes: he recently transferred into the school like a few weeks

---

[All of these are going to be Third person povs]

It was another day of school for the popular kids, the ones who were known as the bullies of the whole school.

Techno, Wilbur, Quackity, Skeppy, and some others who were also popular, today was the day they picked another student to make Their Lives WORSE for the rest of the week.

"Hey, Techno! Who should we pick on today?" Wilbur asked, after closing his locker and looking at Techno as the rest of the group looked at him.

"Hm well we practically already bullied all the students here, plus some teachers." Techno replied, thinking of who they should pick on next.

"Oh isn't there like a new nerd that transferred here?" Quackity asked, leaning against Wilbur.

"You mean that guy named Dream?" Wilbur looked at Quackity.

"Yeah that guy, I'm pretty sure we haven't picked on him yet, so we should make his life a living hell this week." Quackity replied, looking at Techno. "What do you think?"

Techno thought for a moment. "Eh sure, picking on a nerd is typical but what should we do to him?"

"Oh shove him in a locker and lock him there for the rest of the day." Skeppy suggested, with a wicked smile.

"Didn't we already do that to someone else-?" One of the members replied.

"Technically that guy was in the locker for 5 hours so it didn't count!" Skeppy scoffed, rolling his eyes at the person that said that.

Techno let out an annoyed sigh, shaking his head. "That didn't work the first time so it wouldn't work the second time, we'll scrap that plan."

"Then what do we even do to that nerd?" Skeppy asked, obviously irritated by his plan being scrapped like it was some garbage.

"I don't know! Just something basic?" Techno groaned, before looking at Quackity. "What else do you know about him? Do you have a picture of him or something?"

"Hm well I heard that he had white hair-" Quackity shrugged. "And that he is a nerd, that's all I know- also nope I did not have time to take a picture of him."

"...You are useless-" Techno replied, glaring at Quackity.

"Hey! He isn't useless, don't talk to him like that-" Wilbur glared at Techno, hugging Quackity. "Plus you think everyone is useless."

"Well maybe if anyone here actually knows everything then I wouldn't call and think they are useless!" Techno replied, giving Wilbur the middle finger.

Wilbur frowned upon seeing that. "Fuck you too." Wilbur also gave Techno the middle finger.

The bell soon rang, it was time for them to go to class.

"And there goes our freedom-" Quackity mumbled with a frown.

"Let's just meet at lunch time." Wilbur suggested, trying to cheer Quackity up.

Quackity just nodded and smiled a bit at Wilbur, meanwhile Techno was just looking at them.

"Ew love and affection." Techno said, fake gagging a bit.

"Ugh Techno it isn't my fault I have a lovelife!" Wilbur defended himself, rolling his eyes at Techno.

"So that salmon fish we had, that was also your love?" Techno asked, raising his eyebrow.

"....and I'm going to class-" Wilbur replied, walking away.

"good, as you should." Techno laughed a bit before going to his class after the group separated to get to their classes.

---

(In class)

Techno sat down on his seat, as he leaned against his chair.

"Hello there!" An almost high pitched voice said, it came from the left of Techno.

Techno turned his head to the voice, it was a blonde boy with emerald green eyes, Techno was mesmerised by the boy's eyes. 'emeralds.'

"Um? Are you okay-?" The boy asked, feeling a bit awkward at the moment.

"Huh- oh yeah I'm fine... By the way you have some nice eyes." Techno complemented.

"Thanks-?" The blonde boy replied, a bit awkwardly because he never really liked his eyes.

"Uh huh.." Techno was just staring at the blonde's eyes, not really paying attention to what he was speaking.

"So um, I'm Dream. What's your name?" The blonde said, trying not to make this awkward.

"Wait- Dream? As in the new ner- I mean transfer student?" Techno asked, a bit taken aback.

"Oh yeah that's me, you still didn't answer my question on who you ar-" Dream was cut off by the teacher.

"Hey! Focus on the lesson! Quit chatting." The Teacher said, a bit angry at the two of them.

"Ugh, yeah yeah." Techno scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Sorry, Miss-" Dream mumbled, apologizing for his behavior.

"You should be sorry!" The Teacher said, before going back to talking about the lame lessons.

'this class is stupid..' Techno thought in his head and his eyes looked at Dream's emerald green eyes.

Dream glazed at Techno a few times, he had a small smile on his face though.

Techno ripped off a piece of paper and wrote something on it, he then crumpled it into a ball, tossing it to Dream.

The ball hit Dream's shoulder, falling down on Dream's seat.

"Hm?" Dream grabbed the paper ball and sighed. 'Great, new school and a new bully-' Dream sighed and put the ball into his backpack, not bothering to open it, he just paid attention to the teacher.

Techno leaned against his chair, glazing at Dream every few minutes, wondering why he put the paper ball in his backpack.

(Timeskip after class ended and it's now lunch time.)

Techno and Dream separated to go to their friends.

Techno met up with the popular group again, they were sitting at one of the cafeteria tables, they started chatting for a bit.

"So did anyone meet that nerd yet?" Quackity asked, yawning a bit.

"Not yet." Wilbur replied.

"Nope." Skeppy said right after Wilbur.

The rest of the members of the group replied with a no.

"I did..." Techno mumbled which of course was a bit unusual.

"What was he like? A smartass? Or was he an annoying b-" Quackity was soon cut off by Techno glaring at him.

"Shush before I give that other eye another black eye." Techno threatened.

"Okay-" Quackity zipped his mouth.

"And for your information its none of your business." Techno said.

---

(Time for The Dream team turn to shine✨)

Dream walked to his locker and started putting his stuff in his locker, but something fell out of his backpack.

It fell to the ground and it was the paper ball that the pink haired guy threw at Dream in class earlier.

Dream looked at it and sighed, picking it up. 'Okay, let's see what insult I get from this new school..' Dream uncrumpled the paper ball and looked at what was written.

But Sapnap and George, his best friends stopped him.

"Is another bully picking on you again?" Sapnap asked, looking at the paper.

In the paper wrote.

___

"Hey, you look cute, do you wanna go out sometimes?"

[Yes] [No]
_

__

George looked at the paper and laughed lightly. "Oh is it one of those tricks?"

Dream looked at him and raised his eyebrow. "What tricks?"

"Like where a popular person asks another person who isn't popular and like they ask them to hang out or whatever but they actually trick the person so they could embarrass them instead." George said, with a good nod.

"Damn, since when did you get smart-" Sapnap coughed a bit.

"Since you burnt down a tree-" George replied but was cut off.

"It was one time!! And the fire was pretty-" Sapnap scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Okay okay, don't fight-" Dream said, giggling a bit because of them.

"Anyway, who gave that to you?" Sapnap asked, looking at the paper and then at Dream.

"Oh it was just someone next to me, I didn't get his name but he was a bit handsome and decent enough?" Dream mumbled, trying to remember.

"Oh okay, I'm sure we can find that in our school that is filled with pretty boys." Sapnap said, sarcastically.

"Oh shush, fireball." George replied, looking at Dream. "I'm sure we could find out who he is, tomorrow you guys still have the same class so just ask for his name."

"Uhh okay- but what do I do with this?" Dream asked, hinting at the paper.

"Just ignore it." Sapnap said, almost immediately.

"Yeah just pretend it's just air." George replied right after Sapnap.

"Okay-" Dream put the paper in his locker and took out some books he'll need in the next class.

"Oh and by the way, could you like maybe do our homework?" George asked, with a smile.

"That one in English?" Dream looked at him.

"Yep! That one but like try and make it look like my handwriting." George replied.

"Um.. Okay- what about you, Sapnap?" Dream asked, looking at Sapnap.

"Don't worry, Dream." Sapnap said. "I'll do my own homework, unlike George."

"It's not my fault I'm stupid." George rolled his eyes.

"It's literally English! How could you fail that??" Sapnap asked the stupid idiot.

"I don't know! I sleep in class!" George answered the question.

"Oh that's why you stay up at night and do absolutely Nothing!" Sapnap yelled.

"Hey! I do, do something at night!" George yelled back.

"Oh really? Like what?" Sapnap asked.

"Like- umm..." George tried to think.

As both Sapnap and George were bickering like idiotic asses.

Dream slowly walked away, not wanting it to be awkward for himself.

"They always fight like idiots.." Dream mumbled to himself, taking a deep breath as he walked in the hallways of lockers.

Dream turned a corner and bumped into someone, he fell down to the ground.

Lo and behold, the person was the pink haired student/Techno that Dream was talking to in class earlier this morning.

"Oh- I'm sorry- are you okay?" Techno asked, trying to help Dream get up.

Dream just stayed quiet, ignoring Techno, he got up by himself and quickly walked away.

'ugh... Why does he keep trying to help, I know his plans and I'm not going to fall for them.' Dream thought in his head, walking into his other class.

Dream sat down on his seat as he waited for others.

(Timeskip to where person were coming in the classroom)

Students were filling the room up, Dream yawned a bit but he got hit on the head by a crumpled paper ball.

"Ow- who threw that?" Dream groaned, looking at the direction the ball came from.

It was from a boy with black hair and wearing a blue beanie and black eye on his left eye (aka Quackity), the boy was smiling like a menace.

"Aw did it hurt?" Quackity asked, smirking.

"..." Dream looked at him and just stayed silent, not wanting to get beaten up for talking back like in his old school.

"Hey, answer my question, you stupid ass." Quackity spoke, his tone threatening.

Dream thought of a good way to answer it. "Um... No?" He hesitantly answered.

"Oh..." Quackity replied. "Welp this probably will."

"What wil-" Dream was then hit on the back of the head with a textbook.

"OW WHAT THE FU-" Dream screamed, obviously he was in pain because who wouldn't be.

"Hey Hey! No swearing. This is a school, you should behave." The teacher disciplined Dream.

"B-but I just got hit by a book-" Dream stammered.

"So? There is no excuse for swearing in my class." The teacher said in an angry tone. "You are going to detention."

"But-" Dream tried to defend while Quackity was just smiling.

"No buts." The teacher growled. "You should've paid attention."

"...yes ma'am, I'm sorry..." Dream sniffled.

"Good, now you better learn that you should behave in my class." The teacher said before going back to teaching.

Quackity was giggling because he got Dream in trouble and got away with it.

---

(Timeskip to detention because I'm too lazy)

Many troublemakers were in the detention room.

And there Dream was, sitting in detention for something he did that was an accident but none the less he was there.

"This might go in my permanent record...." Dream mumbled under his breath.

"Wow, you care much about that?" A voice said from a boy, a boy who was beside Dream, wearing diamonds, it was Skeppy the rich kid.

"Well yeah- you don't?" Dream asked.

"No, why should I even worry? I could just pay to get into a good college." Skeppy replied, looking at his nails.

"That's not- um nevermind." Dream muttered, awkwardly.

"So what got you in here? Punching someone?" Skeppy asked.

"No- why would i-" Dream was cut off.

"Oh then you must have push someone down the stairs?" Skeppy asked, trying to guess.

"No- that's wrong-" Dream said, literally.

"Pouring soapy water on the stairs so someone could fall?" Skeppy asked.

"No- what the heck-" Dream replied.

"I have many ideas on why you're here but you kinda look like a Goody Two-Shoes to be doing anything wrong so why are you here?" Skeppy asked a good question this time.

"...I swore-" Dream mumbled.

"....and?" Skeppy looked confused.

"That's it-"Dream said.

Silent fell between the two as well as the awkwardness of the conversation.

"Uh- I'm just going to forget about this-" Dream looked away but apon doing that, there was a familiar pink haired boy.

It was Techno and he had headphones on, he was listening to music.

'Oh great..' Dream let out an annoyed sigh. 'Among all the people I had to sit next to him.'

Techno turned his head and saw the cute blonde he talked to this morning in class.

"Oh hey, I know I haven't introduced myself earlier- so I'm Techno." Techno said, offering a hand to Dream.

"Who asked." Dream replied.

"I- ouch-" Techno responded, a bit dramatically.

"Bastard." Dream mumbled.

"Heh? What did I do?" Techno asked, confused because he hasn't done anything yet.

"You tried to trick me." Dream said, glaring at Techno.

"How? And why would I do that?" Techno asked, still confused.

"Because I'm new and you look like the type to embarrass a new person." Dream replied confidently.

"...Are you talking about the note-?" Techno asked, trying to piece it together in his head.

"Yeah, I know that is definitely a trick to humiliate me or something-" Dream scoffed because he has trust issues.

"But it's not, I generally want to hangout with you." Techno said, trying to be as honest as possible.

"As a friend?" Dream asked.

"I-" Techno looked at him. 'did I just get friend zoned-'

"Just kidding, I know what you meant by that." Dream said, lightly laughing.

"Oh Thank god-" Techno mumbled.

"You don't believe in him-" Skeppy said.

"Go bother someone else, rich boy." Techno yelled.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Skeppy rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, so is that a yes?" Techno asked to Dream.

"Hm well promise this isn't a trick and I'll maybe go on a date with you." Dream offered.

"I promise, so what kind of date would you like?" Techno asked, smirking.

"Probably just a basic one like going to a café?" Dream suggested, with a smile.

"That sounds great, I'm free on Saturday 12 am so should we go at Saturday?" Techno replied, reaching out to hold Dream's hand.

"Sure, hands to yourself though." Dream laughed lightly.

"I'll try but I'm pretty sure I can't get my eyes off your beautiful eyes." Techno muttered the last part.

"Aw already getting flirty before the date?" Dream teased.

"Well I can't help it." Techno grinned.

"Wait- aren't we supposed to not talk in detention?" Dream asked, looking around the others who were talking and gossiping of course.

"Yeah but Mr.Schlatt is pretty chill." Techno replied, pointing at Schlatt who was literally watching cat videos.

"Oh- why isn't he fired-" Dream questioned.

"He gives the other teachers here beer, and probably the principle too-" Techno answered and shrugged.

"That's totally not weird-" Dream mumbled.

"Just pay no mind to him." Techno shrugged.

"Okay, I'll see you this Saturday then." Dream smiled brightly.

"See you too, Dream." Techno smiled back at Dream.

[Timeskip to saturday morning]

Techno was woken up by his alarm, he groaned and looked at what time it was.

{11:25 a.m}

"Fuck-" Techno almost yelled, getting up and showering quickly.

Philza knocked on the door of Techno's room. "Hey Techno? You alright there?"

"Yep- uh I'm gonna go out this noon." Techno replied as he was multitasking on brushing his teeth and showering.

"Oh why?" Philza asked as the worried parent he was.

"I got a Date." Techno mumbled.

"Oh? Well good luck on it, I hope that goes well." Philza said, he was very supportive.

"Yeah yeah whatever dad." Techno finished showering and getting dressed.

---

(Dream's turn)

Dream was taking his sweet time, in the bathtub, just taking a nap.

It was 11 am and Dream was still bathing.

At 12 am, Dream finally got up and got dressed.

---

(Date timee)

Techno and Dream were having their first date, they were ordering coffee.

Dream had a sweet drink, the cup had cute hearts on it which really made Dream smile.

Meanwhile

Techno only had a black coffee with a cup that is almost depressing as him.

Techno was drinking his coffee while looking at Dream, trying to smile like him.

Dream looked at Techno's eyes. "You have pretty eyes..." Dream mumbled.

Techno blushed a bit. "Oh well thanks-"

"No problem, handsome." Dream said, in a flirty tone.

"Haha and you said I was the flirty one." Techno laughed.

"Oh shush." Dream rolled his eyes at Techno.

"Nah, I like talking." Techno said with a drip of sarcasm.

"Hm wanna walk around the mall?" Dream asked. "I'm getting bored."

"Oh sure." Techno offered a hand to Dream.

"Hm? What?" Dream asked, looking at Techno's hand.

"May I hold your hand?" Techno asked.

"Well I didn't know you can be a gentleman, but sure." Dream took Techno's hand.

"I am a gentleman if I want to be." Techno smiled, kissing Dream's cheek.

They both walked around in the mall, doing fun stuff, like Techno buying plushies that looked like cats.

Soon Techno had a lot of shopping bags while Dream only had one bag to carry, both of them still held hands though.

"Oh hey Techno? Is that you?" A familiar voice asked.

Techno turned his head to the voice, it was Wilbur and Quackity.

"Oh, hey." Techno replied to Wilbur.

"Ooo who's that? Wait a minute-" Quackity looked closely at the person that was next to Techno. 'Isn't that the kid I messed with-'

"Oh are you guys on a date?" Wilbur asked, taking out his phone, taking a picture.

"Yeah- Hey delete that." Techno demanded.

"Nah- I need it, it's a memory! My brother finally has a love life!" Wilbur said, laughing lightly before running away.

Techno chased after Wilbur, determine to delete the picture.

Meanwhile Quackity and Dream are just there, watching them.

While Dream was worried, Quackity was just laughing his ass off.

"Um, shouldn't we help them?" Drama asked.

"Nah, Wil isn't gonna die-" Quackity replied. "at least I hope-"

"Um- wait aren't you the one who threw that book at me?" Dream asked.

"Yep, by the way please don't tell your boyfriend- I don't want another black eye-" Quackity begged.

"Don't worry, I "won't"..." Dream then walked to Techno.

"WAIT NO PLEASE-" Quackity yelled.

[The end]

I'm sorry this took longer then expected, I've been busy with school work, I could only work on this at night after I was done studying.

Sorry this is a rushed ending, I'm sorry to disappoint-

Have Quackbur pic as an apology

And a Dreamnoblade one

Look at me, they are so cutee-

Anyways have a good night/noon/day!!

---
Word count: 3612.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658 4 19
This is literally just a compellation of SFW and NSFW stories. I've written all of the stories to come unless specified. My ADHD sucks ass so updates...
165K 4.2K 66
just some stony one shots for your souls :)
40.1K 1.1K 26
Some Dreamnoblade oneshots just because i'm bored.
72.5K 809 4
Smutty, fluffy one shots -- please read the tags, or don't, but don't be surprised and complain about it later