. ° . • · ˚WoF Adopts ˚ · •...

By Bookscavengerrr

=⌕ 🇨🇷🇪🇦🇹🇮🇻🇪 🇩🇪🇸🇨🇷🇮🇵🇹🇮🇴🇳 🇴🇳 🇦🇩🇴🇵🇹🇸 .... A- a book with Wings of Fire adopts? More i... More

Rules & More
Membership/VIPs
🔒Blacklist🔒
Batch #1🐤
Batch #2🐤
Batch #3🐔
I present to you:✨Acraea✨
I present to you: ✨Teardrop✨
Batch #4🐔
I present to you: ✨Tropical✨
I present to you: ✨Blossom✨
Batch #5🐔
Batch #6🐔
Announcement
✨Batch #7🐔
@Lexi_exe130's dragonet hatched
✨Random-Adopt🐔
@Eva23Hope's dragonet hatched
Batch #8🐔
I present to you✨Nightdancer✨
@Rusted-Door's dragonet hatched!
@The_FanWing's dragonet hatched!
Batch #9🐔✨
P A Y M E N T
✨nEw iDeA✨
FALLOW me BC PUNS.
You guys are very RAC-tive
Ze-re is your adopt
I'm feeling Jay-ded recently
This is TOU much work
Batch #10🐔
Announcement (2)
Shoutout
I present to you✨Heartseeker✨
Batch #11🐤
I present to you ✨Tropics✨
I present to you ✨Wave✨
I present to you ✨Guava✨
I present to you ✨Freckles✨
I present to you ✨Constellation✨
I present to you ✨Permafrost✨
Batch #12🐤
✨nEw iDeA (2)✨
Winners
SilkWing for @Starvioletfury
Announcement (3)
P A Y M E N T
I present to you✨Weevil✨
Batch #13🐔
✨Batch #14🐤
Batch #15🐣
Contest Entry for @Starvioletfury
Announcement (4)
Batch #16🐔✨
@Direwerewolfgirl's egg hatched!
@StarlightStarpiece's egg hatched!
@Eva23Hope's Egg Hatched!
@Lexi_exe130's egg hatched!
@TortheTyrannosaur's Egg Hatched!
Short Hiatus
Batch #17🐤
I present to you ✨Yellow-Dragon✨
I present to you✨Vespa✨
100-follower-special (ENDED)
100-followers-Special (Pt. 2)
100-followers-Special (Pt. 3)
100-follower-special (Pt. 4)
100-follower-special (Pt. 5)
100-follower-special (Pt. 6)
100-follower-special (Pt. 7)
100-follower-special (Pt. 8)
CLAIMING HAS NOW ENDED
Batch #18🐔
Batch #19🐣
Batch #20🐤
Batch #21🐤
I present to you ✨Pink-Blue Child✨
I present to you ✨John✨
Announcement (5)
Hand-drawn Adopts
SilkWing for @Eva23Hope
Batch #22🐣
Final Announcement
Hi, hi

100-follower-special (Pt. 1)

91 3 25
By Bookscavengerrr

Credits to -littlefirefly for the inspiration!

Remember to CLAIM your dragon by commenting on my tags or just saying "MINE"! If not, it will be immediately put into a batch after 3 days. 

🍗

Thank you HollyTheRainWing, my first follower. I remember your support on my first crappy book that was deleted soon. I was OVERJOYED that someone actually reads my books. 

Name: Lavender 

Gender: Female

Personality: Sweet, kind, funny, supportive and an amazing writer. Lavender is usually really nice but will ABSOLUTELY defend her friends with whatever she has. She is loyal to her friends and is always ready to listen to them. 

Credits to Kayak for the base

(Sorry 'bout that bad quality- I couldn't find a transparent image of this base and had to use a website to make it transparent and uh, you can see how that went...) 

~

Thank you, Moonwatcher639. I have a core memory of you supporting my WoF Spoof book. Also, you're generally a really social and funny person.  

Name: Spock

Gender: Female

Personality: She's that one crazy neighbour you have who knocks on your door at 3AM and tells you to post "bOrB" on their profile for a surprise. Spock knows a hell ton about sexualities and will definitely make a complete guide of all of them if she could. She's 

~

Thank you -Apple_briar. I actually have no idea who you are (possibly from my WoF Spoof book or maybe a RP?) BUT REGARDLESS, HERE IS YOUR DRAGON!

(Credits to Bearlove12321 who colored her)

Name: Cass (I'm not completely sure about this one but I wanted them to have a sly-sounding name)

Gender: Female

Personality: She's a dragon who likes reading a series where random edgy cats from different gangs fight each other for some definitely sensible reasons. Cooper is athletic with some of her current sports being volleyball and kickball. She really likes animals and drawing.

 ~

Thank you, Chloeabiiwalsh. I actually don't really know (or remember) why you followed me but still, I appreciate it. There's a orange speck near the left eye? wHaT dId YoU saY? 

Name: Sun'Raiser 

Gender: Female

Personality: N/A 

~

Thank you, IcecreamVanilla123. I don't remember for sure but I'm pretty sure I had an interesting conversation with you on my spoofs book. I think it was the spoof about Turtle's stick or something.

Name: Olive

Gender: Male

Personality: Olive is laid-back and goes with the flow. He really likes scrolls and is in quite a bit of fandoms. Olive likes to say inspirational and wise things. The MudWing is a big fan of the books series, Wings of Water and Storer of the Found Cities. 

~

Thank you TerrorOfFortYukon_66. Idk why you followed me but I appreciate it (I MEAN, I CAN NEVER SAY NO TO MORE BRAGGING RIGHTS.) Sorry for the weird art. I had several drafts and really wanted to create something cool with the color palette...

Name: Yukon

Gender: Male

Personality: Yukon loves interacting with other people and is quite the extrovert. He's energetic and has a lot of goals for the future. He likes writing and is an extremely good artist. Yukon is social and rather likes the spotlight. He is surprisingly observant and attentive. 

~

Thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCHMystery4Shadow! I remember being introduced to the world of roleplaying and you were the second person that I ever roleplayed with (the first one ditched me...) I really love Stardust and of course, I made her according to the form you gave me in my Rating OCs Book. 

Name: Stardust 

Gender: Female 

Personality: Stardust is usually calm but she can get serious She's friendly but does give off a menacing aura when she's really just a cinnamonroll. The Night-Sky has a soft spot on dragons that she is close with such as her girlfriend Firefly, her friend Foxpaw and her brother Cloud. 

~

Thank you, Lexi_exe130! I remember roleplaying with you once but uh, let's not dig up the old cringy stuff, shall we? I kinda lost communication with you once the rp ended but thanks to this book, I have met you again, ma'am. 

Name: Glitch (W- which is totally why the image is so glitchy.)

Gender: Female

Personality: Glitch is a generally nice dragon but at the same time, she's not a naive or foolish dragon. She's realistic, reasonable, kind, and clever. They like to roleplay with other people and read about some random series where cats fight to the death over something stupid when they can just TALK TO EACH OTHER AND SORT IT OUT EASILY. 

Sorry 'bout the quality. I was like: oMigOd hOw sMarT is dOwNLoaDing tHe aLl fIzZy bAsE tHInGs. So smart that I didn't realize how pixelated it'd be.

~

Thank you Sky-Full-of-Ghosts! Sorry for not remembering who you are (I blame it on my goldfish memory OK?) but I must say, great choice in pfp. That color palette was splendid! I'm not too set on the underbelly and ruff but I think the rest is pretty good.

Name: Caramel

Gender: Female

Personality: Caramel is a lively, bubbly dragonet who loves to make jokes. She's got an ironic kind-of-humor (LIKE ME!) She's mainly laid-back and likes to enjoy herself and is a big fan of roleplaying. 

~

Thank you MoonxQuibli4ever. I remember you commenting on my Spoofs Book and I've read yours too! Quite the hilarious memes you've collected.

Name: Blueflare

Gender: Male

Personality: Blueflare is straightforward, kind, and a BIG fan of hAirY Potter. He likes chatting with other people and is very passionate about what he believes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 170 67
You've been waiting for it, I've been waiting for it, for it's time for my official OC book! This will contain information on all of the OCs I've mad...
87.1K 3.2K 130
For all Wings of fire fans, my most favorite things of WINGS OF FIRE!!!! Drawings, characters, quotes, my favorite book parts, and much more. (Update...
6K 52 13
Everything's perfect. Everyone just needs a little love. This is just another Wings of Fire oneshot book. Some of them may have more than one part...
337 0 27
In a world of Dragons, 10 nations are finally at peace, but that will soon change. (Book 1 of 3)(complete)