Knowledge is love

JH_Studios

Growing up, I always heard people telling my dad why is he teaching me about survival. What's the point? Thos... Еще

Part 1: Unlikely friendship
Part 2: School dra- what's going on?
Part 3: The Stone World
Part 4: A new companion
Part 5: A familiar face
Part 6: New mem- God Damn Old Timer
Part 7: Suflar and confession
Part 8: Grand Bout Begin
Part 9: Let the first rounds begin with a bang
Part 10: Getting hot in the arena
Part 11: New Chief is who?!?!
Part 12: Tales from the past
Part 13: Lost means war
Part 14: Playing dirty
Part 15: Sweet Treat
Part 16: Merry Christmas and surprise
Part 17: Saved by the gem
Part 18: Spelunking adventure
Part 19: Surprise
Part 20: Back to phones
Part 21: Glass, heat, batteries
Part 22: Message from past
Recap
Part 23: Prepare
Part 24: Plan to see you hell
Part 25: Enemy territory
Part 26: Captured by an old friend
Part 27: So we finally meet
Part 28: Ally by song
Part 29: Prison break
Part 30: Welcome back and you brought an ally
Part 31: What is he to you?
Part 32: Stone Wars
Part 33: Terms of alliance
Part 34: Backstabber and bloodshed
Part 35: You can't die on me
Part 36: Cold sleep and panic attacks
Part 37: You'll walk again, I promise
Part 38: Finding our new Captain
Part 39: New life with currency and wedding?
Part 40: Let's fly
Recap
Part 41: Reunited and map making
Part 42: Bread, Butler and Pictures
Part 43: Oil sailing
Part 44: Lets mine
Part 45: Winter boat troubles and campfire singing
Part 46: Getting closer as a couple~
Part 47: Set sail for adventure
Part 48: Treasure Island
Part 49: Distraction by any means
Part 50: Scars and beauty
Part 51: Infuriate enemy territory
Part 52: The power of a father's will
Bonus: Punches and ramen
What if: Y/n joined the spy team
What if: Y/n got petrified
Part 53: Striking back with old comrades
Part 54: Progress with Medusa
Part 55: Old allies, new threats
Part 56: Drones, guns and planning
Part 57: The beginning of the second Stone Wars
Part 58: Foe turned to ally
Part 59: Flicker of hope turned to doom
Part 60: Science v Medusa
Part 61: Next Steps
Part 62: New project, allies, connections and home
Part 63: Beyond the new world
Valentine's day Special
Original Meeting

Bonus: Movie night

318 13 4
JH_Studios

*A/n: This chapter takes place before the main plot. This is the movie night y/n mentioned back in part 31*

You were sitting in class, resting your chin against your hand with a tried look. Your eyes were slightly red because you were crying a bit the night prior. Reason being was because you lost someone close to you but what made it hurt was you didn't know if he was actually dead or just left. You asked your parents but they didn't have a clue. You tried to call his family but they didn't answer you. It was almost like he just vanished. And it hurt.

"Y/n?"

You look up to see Yuzuriha hovering over you holding a bento wrapped in a pink cloth.

"Hey Yuzuriha, how are you," you asked.

"I'm okay but are you okay," Yuzuriha asked. "You were staring off into space and your eyes are a little red."

"Oh, yeah," you said as you rubbed your eyes. "I pulled an all-nighter last night. I was trying to better my sword dance for the culture festival."

"Y/n, you shouldn't push yourself too much," Yuzuriha said. "You need to give your body rest or else all the practice will be for nothing."

"Right, I'll keep that in mind, sorry," you said with a soft, little smile.

"Come on, it's lunch time and Senku is doing a test launch of the rocket today," Yuzuriha said. "And I know you don't want to miss that."

"You're right. Let's go then."

You get up from your desk and follow Yuzuriha out to the field. You walked behind her so she wouldn't see your sad features. Since no one, outside of your family knew the other side of your laugh, they wouldn't know why you were sad. You also didn't want to worry them since there was a lot going on right now. From preparing for the culture festival to personal stuff such as perfecting the rocket. They just had too much to do so you didn't want to add more to their plates.

You guys make it to the field and see Taiju and Senku already there. Taiju was eating some food while Senku was preparing the rocket for launch. Taiju gets excited when he sees you and Yuzuriha and waves hi at you guys. Senku greets you guys but doesn't take his eyes off the rocket.

"Yes, we didn't miss it," Yuzuriha said, relieved.

"Yeah. But what took you girls so long," Taiju asked.

"Sorry it was my fault," you said. "I wasn't focused and lost track of time."

This caught Taiju and Senku's attention since that wasn't like you.

"Oh no. Are you okay," Taiju asked.

"Yeah. Just tired since I was up all night," you reassured.

Taiju sighed in relief but Senku wasn't buying it. Reasoning being was because you were one of the last people to pull all-nighters. You knew how important sleep was and you were always the one scolding when he told you he pulled all-nighters which he did frequently. You always got upset when he did so he thought you saying you did one was weird.

"So Senku, ready to launch," you asked, trying to change the topic.

"Yeah, just give me another minute and we'll be good," Senku said.

"Great."

You gave a little smile which made him narrow his eyes. That smile you gave looked forced. Sure if you just look at it, it would look like a normal one. But Senku's seen you smile enough times that he knows when your smile is real or what kind of smile it is. And that smile you gave him was not only fake but your eyes had sadness behind them.

After Senku was ready to launch the rocket, Yuzuriha gave him four little dolls he asked her to make. It was little dolls of the four of you and he placed them in the little seating area of the rocket he made. After that you guys took some steps back from it as Senku pressed the button. The ship launched and you guys were intensely watching.

Due to past test flights, in the back of your minds, you guys were expecting either the rocket exploding or it falling back down then breaking on impact. But none of that happened and it continued to fly. You guys got excited as the rocket flew up and disappeared into the clouds.

Senku chuckled. "It works."

You guys cheered as you guys were happy that the rocket finally worked. Yuzuriha giggles as Taiju yells like a mad man. You laugh as you unconsciously hug Senku. Senku's body stiffened as you hugged him but what made him confused was the way you were hugging him. True you guys were celebrating but your hug was more as if you were trying to hold on to him like he was leaving or something.

"Y/n?"

You snap back to reality and notice what you were doing. Part of you didn't want to let go but you saw Senku's body language and thought he was uncomfortable. After all, you knew he didn't like physical touch and you usually asked before you could.

"Oh, sorry," you said softly as you let go of him. "I was just really excited."

"No you're good," Senku reassured.

His eyes narrowed a bit as he noticed you gave him that painful-forced smile again. He was confused as to why you were forcing a smile. But he didn't know the first thing about comforting someone. What are you supposed to do?

Do you buy them something? Do you hear them rant? Are you supposed to touch them in any way like a hug or something? Do you tell them to suck it up? What exactly do you do?!?!

"Well I gotta get going, I have my physical exam today," you stated. "Get me the notes Yuzuriha?"

"Of course," Yuzuriha said with a smile.

"Cool. Thanks," you said. "See you guys later."

You gave a little wave and walked away. Taiju and Yuzuriha sat down and ate their lunches with the little time they had left. Senku simply went back to where the rocket launched to put the stuff away. But he still was still thinking about you. He wanted to know what was bothering you.

But the thing that he really wanted to know why was this was bothering him.

*Timeskip*

You were sitting in your room reading the Twelve Labors of Hercules. Well, more like just staring at the book since you couldn't really focus. You had a ton of work to do with school and the culture festival but you honestly had zero motivation. Due to all your sadness, your body got tired and now you just had zero motivation to do anything. You just wanted to lay down on your bed and do nothing.

You then heard a buzz and turned your head to see your phone screen light up. You grab it and see you got a text message from Senku. You were a bit caught off guard since he rarely texts and really only texts if he needs help.

You unlock your phone and read the message

Big Brain Scientist🚀: Hey y/n, you mind coming over my house real quick?
(Senku's contact name on your phone)

You sighed as you figured he needed some help with an experiment. Usually you'd be down but you honestly didn't want to since you had zero energy.

Amazon Princess🍡: Sorry, I can't.
(Your contact name on Senku's phone)

You were about to put your phone away when you saw three dots appear followed by a text.

Big Brain Scientist🚀: Please. I really need to talk to you.

You were a bit taken back since he just said 'please'. In all the years you knew Senku, he's really only said places in a bit of a mocking tone. Also, he never asked you more than once to help him. Unlike others, if you say you can't/don't want to help, he respects it and moves one but it was rare for you to say that anyways. So the please and asking you a second time makes it seem like he genuinely wanted you to come over. You feel a warm feeling in your chest by that one text. You sighed as you texted back.

Amazon Princess🍡: Alright. I'll be there in a few minutes.

Big Brain Scientist🚀: 👍

You grab a (f/c) hoodie, your phone, your bag and house keys. Your parents were visiting your grandma in Matsue. The only reason you didn't go with them was because you still had school. You locked the door and put the keys in your bag. You then walked to Senku's house which was only roughly 1.6 kilometers away from yours or about a mile away.

You reached the Ishigami home and you were about to knock on the door. However, the door opened and Byakuya stood in front of you.

"Oh, y/n. What are you doing here," Byakuya asked.

"Senku asked me to come over," you said. "He said he has something to show me."

Byakuya gets both confused and curious. He was about to ask but was cut off by a sudden voice.

"If you don't leave now, you'll be late for your lecture and your meeting, Byakuya."

Byakuya turns around and you look behind him to see Senku standing in the hallway holding a blanket. You were a bit curious by the blanket as Byakuya laughed sheepishly.

"Right. I forgot about that," Byakuya admitted. "Well, I'll leave you kids to it. I'll be home soon. Take care Beauty and Brain."

You walk inside the house as Byakuya leaves.

"Thanks for coming, y/n," Senku said.

"Sure thing. So what do you need," you asked.

"I want to test a hypothesis I have," Senku admitted.

"Okay. What is it," you asked.

"I can't tell you," Senku stated.

You tilt your head in confusion. "Excuse me?"

"Just... Just follow me," Senku said.

You get more confused as you follow Senku to the living room. Senku wasn't a secretive person so why wasn't he telling you.

You walk into the living room and you stop in tracks when you see what was in front of you. The coffee table had your favorite snacks, drinks and a nice blanket on the couch.

"S-Senku what is this," you asked.

"What's it look like," Senku said. He grabbed two movie cases, you're two favorite comedies. "A movie night."

"No, I can see that but why," you asked.

"What, is it now illegal to have a movie night with a friend," Senku asked as he sat down.

"No but you never had before," you pointed out. "Senku. Why are you doing this?"

Senku sighed as he rubbed his neck. "Because I didn't like seeing you sad."

Your eyes widened by that confession. "What are you--"

"Don't try to deny it, I could tell you've been out of it," Senku stated.

"How," you asked.

"Your smiles were fake or forced. You zoned out more often. Your whole attitude was slightly different," Senku listed. "Plus, that hug you gave me after the launch, you held me as if I was gonna disappear." Senku exhaled sharply. "Look, I am not gonna force you to talk about whatever is going on since it's clear it is personal, but can you at least watch these movies with me. I heard they're good and I already sent up all of this, the least you can do is stay, right? I mean, you're the movie buff, not me."

You gasped since you couldn't believe that he noticed that. Those little things, he noticed them. Your face warmed up a bit by the thought that Senku actually paid attention to you to notice. The fact that he actually cared to not only notice but to do this. You felt your heart skip a beat.

"Are you trying to cheer me up with a movie night," you asked.

"Possibly," Senku said.

"I didn't know you cared about me this much," you said softly.

"Well, you're my friend so of course I care about you," Senku admitted. "Just don't expect this again. Or tell anyone because I will not do this again. This is a one time thing just for you and only you. Understand?"

You chuckle as a little smile grows on your face. "Understood."

"Now, you just gonna stand there or you gonna sit down with me so we can watch the movies," Senku asked as he patted the space next to him.

The little smile stayed on your face as you sat next to him. He puts the one of the movies on and you two get comfortable on the couch.

As the movies played, you'd laugh while Senku gave the occasional laugh or chuckle. Even though he was watching the movie, he was just glad that you were enjoying yourself. This showed that his efforts weren't in vain and he didn't just waste his time.

After you guys finished both movies, neither of you really wanted this little movie marathon to end so you guys just scanned the TV for something to watch. Thankfully, one of the channels was playing another movie and you guys just watched it. It was another comedy but neither of you have seen it so it made it a nice watch.

You feel yourself getting sleepy and your body unconsciously to your left. You were expectedly the sofa arm and cushion but was met with a firm surface. You look up to see Senku looking down at you and you get embarrassed.

"Oh shot, sorry," you said.

You gotta get up but feel something on your shoulder. You then feel a push and fall back onto Senku's shoulder. You see he put his arm around you and felt a blush form on your face.

"Senku," you said, a bit bashful.

"I'm cold," Senku said.

You were a bit confused and then noticed he had a hint of pink on his face as he looked at the screen. You could tell he was lying about being cold since you guys had a blanket already. But you decide not to say anything as you look at the screen. This feeling. Being snuggled up next to Senku on the couch, his arm around you as you guys watched something random on the TV. It felt...nice. His warmth was relaxing and his arm around you, made you feel safe and cared for. And the fact that Senku doesn't like physical touch made this little getsure feel more nice. You wanted to stay like this, just for a few minutes.

*Timeskip, Byakuya POV*

Man that meeting took a lot longer than I thought it would. And to have that long meeting after a lecture was not fun. I still can't believe Fujita managed to convince me to take over the optional lecture today. But I can't complain too much since it was a nice class and I enjoy teaching. Just sucks that the meeting was so boring and lasted for eternity.

And now I'm tired and hungry. I wonder if Senku would like to get some take out. Ooh, I remember Yamamoto told me of this good sushi bar. Maybe Senku wouldn't mind trying it with me.

"I'm back."

I noticed a pair of (f/c) sneakers. I was confused but remember y/n came over. I wonder what those two did anyway. Senku didn't tell me and banned me from going to the living room today. Wonder what those kids are up to.

"Senku!"

I get silence as a response. It's not unusual for Senku to not respond to the first call since he's usually working on something.

"Senku, I'm back! Wanna go out for Sushi!"

Still nothing. Now that's weird. He usually responds at the second call. Plus he always responds when I mention food. I hear a faint ruffle coming from the living room. I walked inside and was met by an unexpected but cute sight.

Oh, now that's just so cute. She's cuddled up to him like a puppy and he's holding her so close. It's so cute. I have to get a picture. They might kill me but I don't care.

I pull out my phone and take a quick picture.

Oh, they're so precious together. They really are cute together. Beauty and Brain. Now that would be an unstoppable and unrivaled couple. I'm rooting for you kiddos.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.4K 691 20
"𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯" -A childhood promise that she kept in her heart and vowed to fulfill one day. ♧♧♧ Her n...
42.2K 1.6K 36
❝ Baby, baby don't you see? I got everything you need Only a genius Could love a woman like me! ❞ As water flows where it pleas...
250 18 4
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ 'the stone world tactician' __________________________________ Zia always thought something was different about her other then her...
10K 491 18
Life had never been easy for you, your parents were killed by villains when you were young, you were raised in the mountains. One day, a group of peo...