14 | Taekook |

By pikachuyoongi

"I'll still love you, dead or alive." Taehyung's 14 letters to Jungkook. ©pikachuyoongi 2021 More

2 0 0
By pikachuyoongi

When I saw him at the party, I knew this was my chance to strike.

Now Jungkook, you must understand how difficult it was for me to plan this. I'm not doing this to hurt you. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite. I'm doing this to help you, help us. Jimin is in the way of our destine love.

What about me? I was the first person to befriend you, not Jimin. I was the one to help you when you got rejected by another guy. I was there when you got robbed.What did Jimin ever do that made you so blind to me. Maybe he's cute, funny, and pretty. But I can and am all of that if you just gave me a chance Jungkook.

And he was in the way of that.

It wasn't hard to slip acid into his drink. The area was pitch black with led lights flashing. I talked to him for a bit. I watched him drink the fruit punch and dropped down to the ground. The horror on peoples faces were priceless.

I got down quickly and laid him flat, screaming for help. When the ambulance arrived, I felt sad. What if he lived? My effort would've went to waste. And I'll admit, I kinda hoped he survived. It was all a blur if I'm being honest. I've never killed someone before, my heart was racing the entire time. I thought, what if I got caught? I'll never see you again if I did.

But if Jimin died would you have finally looked at me? Would you finally realized I was the one all along? Was this actually worth it? Tell me I'm wrong, because I am right? Right? Right? Why did I help him? Why didn't I just walk away? It would've been suspicious if I didn't right? yeah.

Jeon Jungkook, you made me a murderer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...