๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By kagayaku_kasset

เญจเงŽ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– , ๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•จ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ„๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐”ธ๐•จ๐•’๐•ช
๐”ธ๐•จ๐•œ๐•จ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•„๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
โ„•๐•–๐•จ โ„๐• ๐•ž๐•–
๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐”ป๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ
๐•Š๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐• ๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
โ„๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ช ๐••๐•’๐•ช
๐•ƒ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•๐•– ๐”พ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ
๐•Š๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•ก๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ค
โ„‚๐• ๐•๐•๐•–๐•˜๐•–
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐••๐•’๐•ช ๐• ๐•— ๐•™๐•–๐•๐•

๐•‹๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•“๐•๐•– ๐•„๐•’๐•œ๐•–๐•ฃ

313 13 14
By kagayaku_kasset

Third POV

The boys went to the mall in the city , they were pretty late since Mexico was waiting for them for now half an hour minutes . And since Germany and Russia started a fight , things won't get better maybe worse than that .

"Are you retarded?! " Germany yells .

"Yeah , I am , do you have a problem with that ?" The Russian says annoyed .

"Ja , of course I have a problem . " Germany complaints .

"Then , what is it ? " Russia asks , teasing the German .

"MEXICAN ISN'T A LANGUAGE, SPANISH IS THEIR LANGUAGE ! " Germany yells .

"Maybe but their Spanish is different from the original so I'll say Mexican , like this my brain will not work a lot . " Russia says , rolling his eyes .

"This is why you never get 100 on a test . " Germany comments .

"Maybe but I always have around 90 , so I'm fine it's all I need to pass the class . " Russia says .

"H-hey guys , I don't think it's a good idea to argue about that much longer . Mexico is waiting for us for almost an hour , now . " Canada tries to calm the two down .

"I know but that fucking Russian is starting to get on my nerve. " Germany grumbled .

"I did nothing , you are just trying to show how smart you are even you're not . " Russia replies .

"B**CH , WHAT DID YOU SAID ? ! " Germany yells .

He was completely pissed of Russia and his teasing .

"You're trying to do the smart kid but you still have a low IQ . " Russia says .

"You motherf**ker , that's why your father left . " Germany replies .

"Maybe but mine didn't left because his child is dumb as f**k . " Russia replies back , smiling .

"I'm gonna end you . . " Germany darkly says .

"Yeah , sure . " Russia innocently smiles .

...

"UGH , Why are they always late ! " Mexico grumbles .

"Maybe because they were very busy ? " Japan replies .

"You always say that . " Mexico says .

"Sorry . . " Japan mumbles .

"It's okay , I understand you , I should be he one to apologize . " Mexico sighs .

"That's okay :) . " Japan replies .

Japan and Mexico were waiting for the others , Japan was new into the little group . She joined the little group because her friends started to ignore her , use her and just complain about her . (Japan is transfemale) Russia was the first to make the move since he was the first to notice that , even if he was shy he could clearly see if someone is alone or something , at first he was hesitant and didn't trust her a lot but with time he finally got comfortable around her and invite her .

" We can buy ice cream while waiting them . " Japan suggests .

"Sure . " Mexico replies .

"I can pay if you want . " Japan says .

"No need , I'll pay . " Mexico replies .

"No really , I can pay myself and for you . " Japan replies back .

"Nuh uh , I'll pay , you'll change nothing or I'm gonna murder your entire family . " Mexico menaces .

"NUH UH , I'll first . " Japan replies .

"YOU SURE ? ! " Mexico replies back .

"UH UH " Japan answers .

"Hell no , love you but no fucking way . " Mexico says , they both start to argue for no reason .

Even how shy Japan is , she tries to get a good relationship with them . China and Germany were two of her close friends , they were the only one listen to her but they were pretty busy . Mexico never really talk to her because she was the best friend of his ex , USA . USA wasn't ignoring Japan but his 'friends ' force him to to keep his popularity since Japan is know to have dirty thoughts and shit ( Stereotype. ) , even if it's not true ( Kinda ) .

"Hey guys , what are you arguing for ? " China asks .

"Finally , I thought I'll die of patience . " Mexico replies .

"Yeah , you didn't , sad " Russia replies back .

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SAD'! ? " Mexico yells at him .

"I'm actually trying to get into trouble , right now . And since you have anger issues it's very easy to get in trouble with you . " Russia calmy answers .

" YOU LITTLE ─ " Before Mexico could speak someone interrupts him .

"Sorry to bother , but can we calm down a little bit ? " Canada shyly asks .

"Oh , hai Canada . I didn't know you were coming with us . " Mexico greets .

"Sorry , someone called me . What did I miss ? " Germany asks .

" Nothing much , just Mexico that never reads his messages on the god damn phone he has always with him . " Russia answers .

"Hey , don't judge me . " Mexico replies .

"He has true , though . " China says .

"STFU , China ." Mexico says .

"When you say ' STFU ' It's ' Shut the fuck up ' or 'So to fuck USA' " Russia asks .

"To be honest , I think you need therapy . " Mexico replies .

"True . " Japan shyly says .

"Yeah . . Right . " Germany nervously rubbs the back of his neck .

"Agree . " China coldy says .

"I know . " Russia replies .

...

‿‿‿‿‿‿

Sorry I couldn't update for a while because of homeworks :(
I promise I'll post more often next week .
It'll be my first vacations of my school year
Yay...

Let's GOOO!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 181 21
Credit cover: @popkaberika เฃช โ€น ๐–ฅ” เฃช ห– ใ… เผ‹ แณ โ— โ„๐•–๐•๐•๐•  ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– , ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– , ๐•€ ๐•™๐• ๐•ก๐•– ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•๐• ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•›๐• ๐•ช ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค...
4.7K 49 73
Literally just me doing a bunch of one shots. a lot are Countryhumans but there's also gonna be some OC work in here for no reason. I probably won't...
777 55 9
The tall tale of the later hardships faced by "the gifted child". As Russia ages, he finds his life dulling because he has nothing to live for. He ha...
30.3K 810 12
Canada lives in an abusive home. Eager to escape, he chooses to live with Russia And America. His father and other older brother, England and Austral...