π’π‹π„π„ππ–π€π‹πŠπ„π‘. grap...

By darthvvderr

𓆩*π“†ͺ⎒ Freeze up when I'm near you. 【A GRAPHIC LOTTO】 ➠ CFCU;; ⋆ Β© darthvvderr, 2023 More

βž π„π—π€πŒππ‹π„π’ && π…πŽπ‘πŒπ’.
𓆩*π“†ͺ| 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 πŽππ„
( DELIVERY 1.1 )
𓆩*π“†ͺ| 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 π“π–πŽ
( DELIVERY 2.1 )
( DELIVERY 2.2 )
𓆩*π“†ͺ| 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

π’π‹π„π„ππ–π€π‹πŠπ„π‘

989 88 37
By darthvvderr

❝ Poured all my 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 to you
Freeze up when I'm 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑 you. ❞

𓆩*𓆪⎢ WELCOME TO
𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑 !

.

This is like my fourth graphic lotto I've made because I'm got bored of the theme again and it was easier to make a new one than having to change the whole thing lmao. HOWEVER the main reason is that my style has changed a bit an I do things differently now and I want to use a different system than in my previous ones because I got quite lost in them. In this lotto I'll use the batch system which I will explain.

And yes, this book is an excuse to use a shin hati as the main theme.

Before the whole rules and stuff, I want clarify that the idea of graphic lottos was the idea of @/soulofstaars, so all credit goes to her!

Keep in mind that this is a graphic LOTTO! Which means its NON-COMMITTAL! There is no guarantee that I will make your graphic just by a simple comment, so don't nag me, please. You'll only know if I made your graphic if I post it in a chapter and tag you!

𓆩*𓆪⎢ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 !

please follow these! If you fail to do so you will end up on the blacklist!

𝐎𝐍𝐄;; BE RESPECTFUL
By this I mean don't get mad if I don't do your request, I will be using the batch system where I will pick out a select number of graphics from each category. My inspiration is all over the place so I might not have any ideas for your request at that time but you can always try again in another batch, so don't nag me about it, then I'll lose interest. If I don't make your request then please understand that I have a reason for that, like I just said. Also don't pressure me into making it for you. So please just don't do any of these and be polite.

.

𝐓𝐖𝐎;; THE STORY MUST BE PUBLISHED
I've made covers before for people who literally took the book down after a day and never put it back up, which makes me lose interest. If it's not even going to be published then please don't request here. Because of this your book should have atleast TWO CHAPTERS published (intro, cast, prologue, ect. )!

.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄;; USE THE GRAPHIC FOR 3 WEEKS
Use the cover for atleast 3 weeks after I sent you the link. Do not change it / remove it if three weeks didn't pass yet. As for manips, gifs ect. I believe it will be somewhere in the book.

.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑;; CREDIT
This is the most important rule of them all. If you get a cover then credit me in the description of the book, if it's a manip, gif then credit me where it is used.

.
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄;; PASSWORD
Your request will be ignored if I don't see the password anywhere in it. It will be hidden somewhere in this chapter so read carefully.

.
𝐒𝐈𝐗;; LINK
Please, DM me for the link. I am really forgetfull so it's better if you reach out to me for the graphic because I'll probably forget. I also don't accept redos, just when I am the one who made a mistake.

.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍;; USE THE GRAPHIC AFTER RECIEVING
After I sent you the link you have 4 days to use it somewhere in the book.

.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓;; PAYMENT
The payment is a permanent follow. If I haven't done your request then you don't need to but it's highly appreciated! However once I did make it, it is mandatory.

𓆩*𓆪⎢ 𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒 !

These are simply some ideas, tips which might give you a higher chance at getting chosen!

𝐎𝐍𝐄;; FACECLAIMS
Even though I don't really keep myself updated on any type of internet drama, these are some faceclaims I'm not going to be using:
Amber Heard, Johnny Depp (with the exception of his role as Jack Sparrow), Scarlett Johansson (with the exception of her role as Natasha Romanoff), Elizabeth Olsen (with the exception of her role as Wanda Maximoff), Chris Pratt (with the exception of her role as Peter Quill), Zoë Kravitz, Percy Hynes White and any Instagram faceclaim since they don't always have enough resources.

.
𝐓𝐖𝐎;; BE DETAILED
Please fill out your forms correctly and don't leave anything out from it. The password is your favourite character atm. If they are detailed it will give you a bigger chance to be chosen. I've had people in the comment leave out the most important things, like if you only say for example: pink and cute. I will have no idea what your vision is, and most importantly please, please, please give me some inspo links! It gives me an idea of how you'd like the graphic to be! Please don't give me links of my own works though, I made them so I don't really get inspired by them, but if you do it's not a problem but try not to.

.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄;; RESCOURCES
If your chosen faceclaims doesn't have enough rescources or good quality pictures then that lowers your chance.

.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑;; FANDOMS
I'm a nerd for anything Harry Potter, star wars, shadow and bone or DC related, there's a higher chance that I'll make your request!

𓆩*𓆪⎢ 𝐕𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 !

These are my favourite people on the planet and deserve the whole world <3 and well the people who broke the rules.

𝐎𝐍𝐄;; VIPS
You can ignore rules 2, 5 and 7! And you can request whenever the lotto is closed!

fireestar -rosepetal mayabrekker
dorkiest_nerd potter_spellbook  Winter326

𝐓𝐖𝐎;; | BLACKLIST ⎢ LACKLIST
If you fail to follow the rules you will end up here. Some of them could be mistakes which I will warn you about but if you break rule 2, 3, 4 and 8 you will earn a place right here.

❝ 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 power
Oh I'm losing 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑. ❞

𓆩*𓆪⎢ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘:

➠ OPEN;;
➠ CLOSED;; ✓
➠ CLOSED FOR CATCH-UP;;

𓆩*𓆪⎢ FORMS AND EXAMPLES IN THE
𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 11.5K 58
β˜€οΈŽοΈŽ 𝐼 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘ π‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ 𝐼'π‘š π‘ π‘œ π‘œπ‘π‘’π‘› β˜€οΈŽοΈŽ ____________ need help with graphic designing ? don't want t...
1.4K 193 9
ASHTONS CREATIONS VOL 2 | I LOVE YOU ITS RUINING MY LIFE in which i show off my creations to everyone here on wattpad. MAR 2024 - ??? THIS IS A CONT...
83K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
90.9K 1.4K 22
one shots - Cover is not mine - English is not my first language so there might be some mistakes - Reader goes by she/her - i wrote this when i was l...