The war within US. (on hold)

By itz_author_sia

Second book of the Royal Series... "I'm special because I'm capable" "Oops I'm sorry I'm rich" "I don't bel... More

β˜†*Protagonists*β˜†
β˜†*Other Characters*β˜†
β˜†Prologueβ˜†
*:The girl in blue dress:*
*:7 years Ago:*
*:7 years Ago, part:2:*
*:The meeting:*
*:The Reveal:*
*:Family:*
*:Alwar's Royal Mansion: A Tour:*
*:The Wedding:*

[{:TROPE & DEDICATION:}]

82 9 7
By itz_author_sia

[<-HELLO READERS->]

Thank you so much for giving my story a chance. 

Hope you guys will give me your support. If you like the chapters please vote and comment. Your comments motivate me to write and gives me a sign that you guys are liking the story and that feel is enough to make my day.

[<-DEDICATION ->]

"For all those who have trust issues because of some past incidents and just want someone to heal their broken heart."

*☆TROPE☆* 

LADY BOSS X HACKER

◉Strangers to lovers

Family Issues

◉Revenge

◉Marriage

My second work on Wattpad.

<-COPYRIGHT© ->

◍The story is a work of fiction, NOT reality.

◍All the characters in the story are fictional.

◍The images and Gif present in the story are not mine. 

◍Please do not copy my work or else strict action will be taken against you.  Don't repost it by changing the name of the book and characters.

Next part will be coming soon... Stay tuned till then BYE BYE..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 16.9K 18
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
587K 48.8K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...