Fight For Your Destiny

By EinAr_17

A girl has been spying on Shadow from the minute he was created. Who is this girl? Why is she spying on Shado... More

Prologue
Chap 1 (Rouge)
Chap 2 (Shadow)
Chap 3 (Crimson)
Chap 4 (Crimson)
Chap 5 (Shadow)
Chap 6 (Crimson)
Chap 7 (Shadow)
Chap 8 (Crimson)
Chap 9 (Rouge)
Chap 10 (Crimson)
Chap 11 (Shadow)
Chap 12 (Crimson)
Chap 13 (Shadow) - Finale
Author's Note
A/N 2
Part 2: Chapter 14 (Crimson)
Chapter 15 (Crimson)
Chapter 16 (Crimson)
Chapter 18 (Shadow)
Chapter 19 (Rouge)
Chapter 20 (Crimson)
Epilogue~ (Crimson)
A/N 3

Chapter 17 (Crimson)

78 7 2
By EinAr_17

I didn't come out of my dorm since. I had been in meditation for over a day and i still couldn't find anything. All i saw was empty, black space. I flew threw the void, looking for both the Chaos Emerald and Shadow.

Soon enough, i found both. Shadow was somewhere near 2 Chaos Emeralds. I went to tell the others but it seems they already know.

The Chaos Emeralds were in a Materax ship. We had to work together with Eggman to get it. There will be 2 teams. One of them will shut off the security while the other gets the Chaos Emeralds.

Sonic and Eggman agreed for the emeralds to be finders-keepers. As for the team to hack the security, it'll be Shadow, Rouge, Chris and me.

Chris had made Inhibitor Rings for Shadow and he accepted them. We went into tube and Shadow used Chaos Control to get us in.

We started looking and we passed a Materax security drone... Although, Shadow just warped. Chris and i giggled a bit.

"Typical Shadow." I said to myself.

"What does that suppose to mean?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing. Let's just keep looking Shad."

Soon, Rouge spoke up. "Say, why don't we split up to look for that Control Room?"

"No." Said Shadow. "The doctor wants us to stay together."

"Oh really?" Rouge said sarcastically.

I walked over to Shadow. "It's about her stealing the emeralds, isn't it?" I whispered. He nodded ever so slightly and chuckled. "Some things never change."

We started looking around again when Rouge spoke up. "Remember back on Prison Island?" She asked Chris. He was there at that time? I probably just didn't notice because i watched from afar.

"Oh yeah." Chris said. "The situation was pretty explosive but i manage to follow you guys out."

"I was kinda scared that Shadow would leave me there." Rouge said. "And do you remember what happened next?"

"Space Colony ARK?" I asked.

"Exactly." Said Chris.

"Say Shadow," began Rouge. "Wasn't that the home of your friend Maria?"

"Maria?!" Shadow instantly went onto his knees with his hands on his head. I rushed over to him, glaring at Rouge as she flew off.

What was she thinking? I read through her. She went that far just for the Chaos Emeralds?! Rouge... And to think that she was the one who made this team.

I mean sure, we won't want Eggman to have it but to trick Shadow like that... I always thought they were a... Nevermind. Shadow was on his feet and we both went after her.

She got attacked by some droids but we helped took care of it.

"Don't run off." Said Shadow sternly.

"Since you put it that way..." Said Rouge.

Chris then found the control room and we head in. When he mentioned it runs the whole security system, Shadow, Rouge and i all had the same thing in mind.

We started destroying the power systems for the security.

Soon, the computer shut down, and so did security. It was up to the rest of them to get to the Chaos Emeralds... But still. I can't help feeling that Eggman isn't gonna keep his word... As usual.

We followed Shadow out and ran through the hall ways. I sensed a power growing and each step i took made it feels stronger. There's no doubt, it's a Chaos Emerald!

We were close but then we saw that the Materax are starting to attack. Then Shadow got a call to flee but a Materax, who called himself Red Pine made an announcement about how we brought the Chaos Emeralds to him. Shoot... Talk about a double trap.

Shadow got another call saying to "move it or loose it." Eggman, you need to up your game...

"I have to get back to the doctor." Said Shadow running off.

"Shadow wait." Said Chris.

"Hey! I'm not stayin' here!" Said Rouge.

"You don't have to do anything." I said to him.

Chris got a call from Amy, saying that Sonic is in trouble. We've got no choice but to go back for him but... Without Shadow, we won't stand a chance. Sure i can use my own Chaos Energy but it's not enough. And if i take off my Inhibitor Rings... No! I don't want it to end up like last time.

We kept running but Shadow is trying to outrun us.

"He's only interested in doing what the boss tells him to do." Says Rouge.

"You don't know what you're talking about!" Said Shadow.

I grunted. "Eggman doesn't care about you. He only wants to use you to get what he wants, don't you see that?"

"You're wrong!" He replied me coldly.

Rouge flew in front of him. "Come on now. Why else do you think he keeps you hanging around?"

"He wants to help me!" He said.

"You think he's gonna help you get your memories back, don't you?" Said Rouge. "Have you ever stop to think that Egghead is just using that promise to get you to do his dirty work?"

Chris walked beside him. "Rouge's right. You can't trust Eggman."

I put a hand on Shadow's shoulder and looked straight into his eyes. "Shadow, i know you don't remember but you've helped us a bunch of times before so i'm begging you to help us again. Please brother!"

Something flashed across his eyes then he grabbed both me and Rouge with one hand a took out an emerald in the other. "Alright, i'll help you, but just this one time." He said. Then he looked at Rouge. "I'm keeping my eye on you."

"Talk about insulting." She replied.

Then he used Chaos Control and we teleported to Eggman's ship.

"Nice of you to drop in Chris." Said Eggman. He turned to me and i glared at him. He clearly got the message and didn't say anything to me.

"I see Shadow decided to play nice and save you both from those Materax meanies. He really is an agreeable little fellow isn't he? After all, a squirt like you wouldn't have been a match for those guys."

I growled. "That's it! LEMME AT HIM!" I jumped to tackle Eggman but Shadow and Chris both held me back. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A SQUIRT MR. RETARD!" I shouted at him.

"You need to show your manners on my ship missy!" He said to me. I growled but said nothing more.

Then Chris used some kind of lighter-bomb and used it to blind Eggman and the others temporarily. Chris took the Chaos Emeralds and looked back at me. I shook my head and he understood. He took off while i stayed behind.

Shadow and Rouge followed while i stayed behind to see what's happening. I know that's pretty cowardly of me but i had my own mission to accomplish. Eggman looked at me expectantly but i just glared and tossed him one of the things he needed.

"How many of these things do you have?" He asked me.

"A couple of dozens." I said shrugging. "Now, use that thing with that big brain of yours."

"Ooh... We can use it as a back up generator for my defenses."

I facepalmed. "Idiot! You're suppose to use that against the Materax! I know it's a fake! But with that, you'll at least stand a chance!"

"Oh. Ok." He used the fake emerald and place it on the defenses. Fingers crossed. He started blasting and it worked. His robots helped to destroy some of the Materax but soon, because its power is used up, the emerald shattered.

I growled. I looked back at the Materax ship and started to sense Chaos Energy levels rising. That could only mean one thing. Sonic and Shadow are turning into their Super Forms.

I warped out when two golden lights appeared. I saw Sonic and Shadow fighting over the Chaos Emeralds. As they battle they were destroying the Materax Base.

Then, some kind of Black hole appeared and the two hedgehogs stop fighting. Everything was getting sucked in and destroyed, including the Materax.

Little by little, i was getting sucked in too. I kept warping a bit further but it was stronger than it looks. I grab hold of Eggman's ship and warped inside. Hey, it's not like i've got much of a choice.

Eggman's ship was being sucked in but Shadow hopped on and he warped us to another place. I sighed. Everyone was looking at me. I gave them a death glare and they all turned away.

I crossed my arms. "You're going to have to put up with me Eggman. I'm staying until i get what i want."

"What is it that you want?" He asked me.

I smirked and looked down on him. "You'll find out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
197K 5K 30
This story is about a girl who got reincarnated into a grand dukes daughter who has a bloodline of powerful mages but she got sent to an arrange marr...
622K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
626K 53.7K 88
She was a flower, bloomed at a wrong place. Gifted with a pair of cursed crimson eyes,she was a beast sent by hell. Her skin was pale as snow. One wo...