Possession [ JK version ]

بواسطة GalaxyEmir

" Leave me. " She whimpered in pain feeling his hard grip on her wrist and in result he tighten his hold more... المزيد

Character
PROLOGUE!
= 01 = PARIS
= 02 = AIDS
= 3 = EMBRASURE
= 04 = DEVIL
= 05 = ACKNOWLEDGE
= 06 = STRONG?
= 07= MURDER
=08= SENSE
=09= BURY
= 10 = MARK
= 11= DESIRE
= 12 = VISIT
13. MEDICINE
= 14 = WHO?
= 15 = SON?
= 16 = PLAN
= 17 = Jeon Jungkook
= 18 = Volcano
= 19 = RAPE?
= 20 = Seoul
ANNOUNCEMENT
= 21 = 5 minutes!
= 22 = Suicide
= 23 = PAIN
= 24 = NAKED
= 25 = NIGHT
= 26 = BIBLE
= 27 = FULL
= 28 = LONDON
= 29 = FUCK ME
= 31 = HURT
= 32 = POSSESSIVE
= 33 = ARMS
= 34 = THREAT
= 35 = MIGHT
= 36 = HOME
= 37 = OPPORTUNITY
=38= SORRY?
= 39 = LAP
Possession: the 7 stages of love
= 40 = You forgot to kiss me, wife!
= 41 = Daughter of a witch
=42= Hope your jesus forgive you
= 43 = This is my promise!
= 44 = Virus within her will eat him up!
= 45 = Victim of abduction
Not an update
=46= Thunderous desire

= 30 = DEMON

3K 242 53
بواسطة GalaxyEmir

" My god, fuck me," He muttered under his breath as his eyes roamed over her body from head to toe. The side split of her dress was making him lose his mind.

" Mr jeon," Aziel said standing in front of Jungkook. The distance between them was 4 steps but she was feeling like he was undressing her through his eyes.

The way he was looking at her was making her shy and feel weird. No man looked at her the way he was looking at her. It was like a hungry lion looking at his delicious food. And she was no less than a delicious food.

The dress was sticking to her body giving him a good measure of her body. She was not thin nor even fat. She had muscles at the right place.

Her collarbone was visible and he could see her three moles very clearly. One mole was on her left collarbone just next to jugular notch and the second one was just below of right collarbone and third one was on her left breast's upper swell, creating a triangle. 

" Damn," he clenched his jaw in anger and his hold on his phone tightened.

She was beautiful he knew but she would be this sexy he never knew.

" I don't want to attend the party," she whispered slowly and he came into reality.

" Huh?" He walked to her and her heart started beating like a crazy in her ribcage. She gulped her saliva down and looked down in nervousness.

" I don't want to attend the party," she found the courage at last.

" Me too," he thought to himself.

" Why?" He asked and found her being uncomfortable.

" It-it just this dress and those people. People will stare at me. I am not feeling fine in this dress," She answered.

" I am also not fine in showing you to any of those fuckers. This masterpiece only deserves my stare…. My touch," he mentally thought.

" Don't worry. I will be there," he answered and she looked down.

" This split is showing lot's of my skin," she complained.

" Yeah, and I really want to touch them," he answered to himself.

" It's okay. Just wear your confidence. Many ladies wear this kind of dress at this kind of party," he said and held her left hand. A wave of current ran through her body when he held her hand in his.

" Don't ever take this off. You are going to play the role of my wife so I am making sure you look like my wife, " saying that he opened the box which he brought with himself and there she found a ring on which a stone was present. She guessed it -" a diamond " based on his wealth.

" In the party, always stay by my side. I will try my best to whisk you away in 1-2 hours, " he said and slid the ring in her fourth finger.

" Okay?" He asked and she hummed in approval.

" That's my kitten," he appreciated and looked at her face while still holding her hand.

" You are looking so gorgeous, " he murmured and she looked away, giving him a view of her slender neck.

Beautiful.

Her body got goosebumps when he pressed his lips on her neck and in response she pushed him away and during this she lost her balance. She was going to fall but he pulled her to him.

" Leave me," she was breathing heavily. She was afraid of him.

" I wouldn't. What will you do?" He asked, being ignorant and tears of fear gathered into her eyes.

" You are scaring me, Mr jeon. Please let me go," she said and this sentence hit him hard.

" Please leave me," she begged and he left her body. She balanced herself and slowly walked out of the bathroom with her heavy heart and new fear.

He touched her without her consent.

Aziel was sitting on the bed, waiting for him to be done. He was getting ready for the party. Unknowingly her hand touched that skin where he had pressed his lips and she felt her stomach twist in disgust, mouth watered in salt.

His actions reminded her about that night when he had tried to force himself on her. The memories are still fresh and will always be fresh.

A tear slid down on her cheek and she immediately wiped it away afraid of ruining her makeup. She looked up and prayed to God for her safety that's when her threat entered the bedroom in a dark black suit looking handsome as heaven but his actions were making his place in hell.

She heard his footsteps and she became nervous. He walked to the wardrobe, got something out of it and-

" Aziel," he called her.

" Huh?" She immediately turned behind.

" Come here," he ordered and with a great hesitation she stood up. She gulped her saliva down and walked to him while chanting prayers.

He checked her out again. His Adam apple bobbed up and down. Only if they were in a real, healthy relationship then he would have had her. He would have cancelled the party and would have taken her on the bed. Fulfilled his heart with all of his disgusting desires. He would have kissed her those three moles which were on her superior thorax and also each mole of her body.

Only if.

" Yes," She stopped in front of him.

" Turn around," he ordered.

" Turn around and stick your ass in the air," his inner sinner whispered into his ear and he blinked his eyes in frustration.

She did what he said and his gaze landed on her fine ass.

" Spank it. This sweet ass deserves some spanks, Jeon Jungkook," again the same voice rang in his ear. He stepped closer to her and she felt the hotness radiating through his body to her body. He was standing very close to her.

" Move your hair aside," he asked and she did, hesitantly. His gaze shamelessly ran over her exposed beautiful back.

" 1,2,3,4, she has four moles on her back, Jeon Jungkook. Just kiss those moles. You are such a blind bastard who got a hot, sexy chick on his bed and looking for pleasure with those whores who sell their bodies for $10," the demon said.

" Just make this fake marriage a real marriage. You will get your personal whore in the bed, chef in the kitchen, perfect wife to show to the whole world. Her mother ruined you so why not take advantage of this little girl of the witch," his demon recommended him and Jungkook pulled Aziel to himself by holding her waist.

She gasped, feeling him behind herself. Their bodies were making contact with each other, the only thing in between them was their clothes.

He got a necklace out of the box and slowly slid it around her neck. She looked at the necklace. It was a simple necklace which was made up of platinum and diamond.

" Very expensive. If you will lose it then you have to pay for it with your body," he said and shivers ran down her spine. After making her wear the necklace, he said-

" Today,at the party ( he touched her asscheek with his lower body) no drama," he warned and she tried to move away but he held her at the same place by holding her waist.

" No one should get to know that our relationship is fake, hmm?" He asked and by that time he noticed her shivers. She nodded her head in acceptance.

" good girl," he kissed her bare back and moved behind. She immediately moved away.

" Don't- Don't touch me inappropriately, " she said with her heavy voice and he raised his eyebrow. She was looking down in fear.

" I didn't, " he smirked at her vulnerability and she shook her head. She clearly felt his manhood on her asscheek and he kissed her back.

" You-you did," her voice was clearly screaming that she was so damn afraid of hum.

" What did I do?" He asked, being shameless and she looked up at him. Her eyes were teary. She tried to open her mouth but her heart dropped in fear seeing his smirk.

And she became silent.

And that's how a harassment victim chooses to stay silent.

To be continued....

I am trying to make a habit of giving everyday an update so the update will be short but gradually I will increase the word count because after so many days I am writing story. Today was 1300 words, tomorrow I will update 1500 words and will keep on increasing update on daily basis so have patience with me.

By the way,

How was the update of today?

He is losing his control, isn't it?

Poor Aziel, she has to fight for her respect.

I don't know how many chapters will this story contain? May be 120+ because of short updates 🥲 but trust me the journey is gonna be very exciting. The slow progress will keep you always excited.

Please share this story with your friends and help this story to get some recognition.

Press the star button, drop your comments and please follow me.

Thank you!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 28.8K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
457K 29.2K 25
"I am your wife." "This marriage is a mistake. A huge mistake." He stated, making her eyes go wide open in shock. "I am trapped in it against my wil...
411K 13.2K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...
172K 4.9K 34
"Let go of me Jungkook! it hurts!" "Do you think I will let you go huh?! You fucking ran away with my child!" Then goes to slap her and she fell on t...