HIS ROYAL DESIRE

By Authordizz

THE RUDRA SINGH RATHORE This name is enough for everyone to get scared off his personality speaks royalty in... More

HIS ROYAL DESIRE
CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
1.
FAMILY INTRODUCTION
2.
3.

4

246 16 12
By Authordizz

Hey cuties In this chapter I will add both the characters point of view as I told earlier.
___________________________________________   
                               Ruhi🦋

2 days went in a blink of eye and now Its my monster's engagement today I'm very happy for him His first ever relationship is now turning into bond of husband and wife Its so dreamy From Lovers to Husband and wife Love marriage is dream for so many for me too ofc but Not every dream is meant to be full filled after all ,shifting my thoughts I went to my bhabhi so I can help her by taking Trishu baby with me .

"bhabhi send trisha with me I will make her ready with me "  "ohh gunna its okay I will take care of it". " chill bhabhi I'm free send her with me no worries its alright you can do other works without any worries "  "okay as you insist so she is in her room sleeping wake her up if she does okay" "okay Bhabhi take care okay" saying bye to bhabhi I went to trisha's room she was sleeping picking her up in my arms I went towards my room till she is sleeping I'll get read then I'll make her get ready with me .

after 1 hour I was ready and trisha was wide awake "bui...water please" she said rubbing her eyes she looks so damm cute  "here darling" "trishu baby lets get ready okay?" yes bui monster chachu will bring pretty chachi " yes my baby"

after 15 mins trisha was ready she is looking so adorable in her dress going downstairs I found mumma preparing for some rituals and bhabhi was in the kitchen "ahh gunna eat some fruits before we leave here take this" "thank you bhabhi "  she gave me a bowl full of fruits "bhabi it is way to much "  "shut up gunna eat it " my mumma replied in her angry young woman personality "fineeeeee" . After finishing the fruit bowl not so forcefully by mumma (note the sarcasm) we were ready to leave . Mumma was checking everything last time before we leave and when I was about to go outside "hey bhagwan Shagun ki chudiya kaise bhul gai mai "  I returns back to Living  room found my My  maa being dramatic af gezz woman relax ofc I can't say I don't want her scolding "now What gonna I'm do?" "if we go we will reach the venue late" mumma start panicking "relax mumma you go with bhai and Bhabhi  I'll get the bangles it doesn't matter if i reach late your presence there is more important than me " " but ru -" no buts ma just told me the address " "fine but be safe okay ?" yes ofc maa"

I reached the jewellery shop mumma told me but why there so crowd in here Aughhhhhhhhhh Relax ruhi it will take Hardly 15 minutes I self calmed myself
Just me and my hate for social gathering is way to strong . waiting for maximum people to leave I entered the shop . when I was about to enter I bumped into a hard surface "I'm sorry " a deep voice sounded my ears "I'm sorry too sir" I replied and about to leave I don't have anytime to see the face behind this deep voice . I entered the shop get those gold bangles.
Reaching the venue handing the stuff to mumma I went for search hunting for my best friend where she is . "Ruhiiii" came her voice from behind , I turned around to Find her in beautiful lehnga
''hie zahidaaaaaaaa OMG you're looking so pretty I sewer my few cousin will droll over you''  ''stop over reacting ruhi darling '' she said in her most sweet tone.

"look at yourself I'm pretty sure if any case Rudra  was here he will be whipped for you " she said and my mind freeze its been so long since I have seen him after 10th papa sent me hostel its good for me he sent me After that I got so busy to even see his any interview and articles and now in college also I don't have any spare time to fan girl over me though He have whole Rajasthan girl fan girling Over him if I don't do it won't affect him at all "come out from your dream land ruhi"  ''ahh yes lets go eat some pani puri''  ''just ruhi and her love for pani puri'' I giggled at her statement its true I love fast food and I love food more than people . A good food can lift my mood up.

''Ruhi beta idhar ana toh'' mumma called me ''yes mumma''  "you mami wants to meet you'' she said in her worried tone I know the tension in her voice this lady is just angel by her face only and I very well aware of this my whole family is in fact.  ''namaste mami ji'' I said in my most sweet tone ( note the sarcasm) " namaste beta or kaise ho beta dekho toh kitni badi hogai ho " '' yess mami ji its been a while since I saw you ( I wish I can't)  '' you're are grown woman ruhi beta but still your colour is same like childhood  at least start taking some treatment for fair skin beta you will be married soon''
''yes mami ji'' my face went pale not again I don't want any judgement or comment on my skin color its not my fault if my complexion doesn't match my family members from childhood I'm listing these stupid comments on my skin color I can't take mere compliments Because people around me always said these hurting words and my stupid heart has accepted the fact . In the era of self love I don't even want to spare my reflection in the mirror .  ''bhai mere isha ke liye toh abhi se itni rishte aa rhae hai kya batau doodh se zyada gori toh vo hai"
I can't taking these mocking words any more its getting hard for me to breathe .
"mumma Zahida is calling me I'll be back'' ''take your time beta enjoy with her" I run after saying those words I don't give a single fuck about these people but childhood trauma can't be healed so soon tears start oozing out from my eyes blurring my vision I ran when I bumped into someone again same scent sandalwood and spicy "I'm sorry sir" I managed to say those words and again run to went out I reached the back garden of the venue and sat near the bench and tears start oozing out from my eyes and endlessly "why why always me why my colour is more important than my feelings from the very first day I was born my mami start taunting me its Find her daughter is more pretty than me she looks like model hour glass figure I never get jealous from her but those comments make her feel superior that she start hating me its not I hate her but she can't even tolerate my presence near her we were in same class and she used to encourage more students to bully me I sobbed hard on my thoughts and I calmed myself like always its Not like zahida can't she can but I don't want to trouble her for my immature thoughts though she can give the most savage reply to my mami she did it many times but she was not here with me my thoughts drifted when my phone went off it was her only '' Ruhi where are you Rahul bhai will exchange the rings come fast yarrr '' ''yeah yeah coming'' ''wait are you crying-'' ''no i was coughing thats why my voice changed coming in 2 mins''

                            RUDRA

I was in my office when maa called me to Inform that we have to go in Rahul's engagement we have a good terms with Sharma in business world and in family terms to My mother and rahul's mother are really good friends they both take care of same NGO but these Paparazzi love others life more than there own so we have to manage that fake cover that we only share business deal rather any bond me and rahul went to same school and college i know about his family even I also know that he is getting married to his girlfriend I also know he have a little sister but Don't know much she was a pampered child Because of being only daughter in SHARMA and sent hostel after 10th her vision was blur in my mind and after that Never got a chance to meet her well I will today in engagement she will be in colleges according to my mother but who cares Soon maa will Find a girl for me so that I can be settled in my life but who will tell her that I'm already settled in my life I can't afford to Love someone but its fine I'll take her as my responsibility nothing else my thoughts get interrupted when my PA knocked on my cabin door "come in'' ''sir you have a metting with raghuvanshi in 15 mins and the conference room is prepared '' okay any other metting after that? no sir Just some interaction with employee '' okay clear my schedule After this metting I have to go home '' okay sir'' ''and my coffee before metting'' ''in 5 mins sir'' I nod at him.

Metting ended after 1 hour and we made this deal their idea was genuine but the way they present impressed me Yes they impressed Mr RUDRA SINGH RATHORE .
I left the confrence room After  discussing the contract with my PA to present to Raghuvanshi.  I was in porsche when maa called me " Beta bring one pair of gold kangan and one chain from our usual jeweller we have to gave Shagun also'' but maa how can I?'' ''what do you mean how can I ? bring those things and come home we have to go you are rana ji of Rajasthan for others but not for me keep this attitude in your office for you employee not for me'' fine maa I'll okay and be there at home on time "

My driver stopped infront of the shop
he asked me to him What I want but on mother's special request I told him to wait for me I went inside the shop every one got shocked seeing ofcourse they will I rarely go to any shop "Rana ji Khama gadi aap yaha kaise ek call kar dete mai mehal aa jata '' ''Ahh its fine Just gave me those stuff maa told you about '' jii hukum '' girls start giggling around me I don't even spare a glance towards them
''hukum here'' I nod at him giving him my card to swipe I paid him his amount. 
I was about to leave when a girl so in hurry bumped into me ''i'm so sorry '' wait why did I say her sorry Never mind though " I'm sorry to sir'' came bliss full voice she was wearing a lehnga on her honey color skin seems like that lehnga was blessed Because she wore it .

before i see her face she ran into the shop why in so hurry? her payal made a tickling sound I smiled looking at her antics wtf Rudra stop smiling at her .
Reaching home everyone was there in the Living room touching elders feet I walked towards my maa giving her a hug and handing her the stuff . ''Now go freshen up we have to leave in 30 mins''
''ji maa '' going upstairs I get ready in 15 mins fixing my tie . I went downstairs everyone was already there. '' ready beta?'' ''ji maa '' ''okay lets go'' everyone went with the driver I feel likh driving on my own so I said no to kaka he agreed . I reached the venue after my family . They were waiting for me I approached them we enter together . These fucking Paparazzi start clicking photos no I don't give a fuck now do whatever you want to my IT department will bring down evey headline you print. 

I met Rahul gave him a brotherly hug and congratulate him for his victory ofcourse it is . I met some other business man there start licking my shoes to get a deal with me or partnership bloody fuckers  how can they even dream about it. okay fine I'm arrogant I agree with the statement but only for outsiders not for my close ones and family members . I was listening their stupid talks when maa called me "ji maa'' ''beta meet Mrs Madhu sharma '' ''maa I already known her '' I bend down to touch her feet . Hukum please Don't she spoke but these aren't things my mother taught me she was elder and my mothers friend I should touch her feet I still touched her feet . she gave me blessing.  " hukum please Don't this you will be king soon it not looks good'' ''mam my position doesn't matter You are elder than me ofcourse I should'' ''Mrs  Geeta not doubt you raised a gentleman he will be a great king in future '' I smiled at her looking at my mother feeling proud . They start talking And suddenly my marriage was their topic . Wow maa great ''madhu where is your daughter its been son long since I saw her '' ohh Ruhi she will be with her Mami They were talking. '' ''What is she doing?'' maa asked I know something is cooking in her mind . ''she is in her 3rd year of college doing bio medical engineering '' ''3rd year wow we really don't know when time passes so soon look kids are so grown up in blink of eyes ''  my phone went off I excused my self at start going out of the banquet when a girl again bumped into me same lehnga "I'm sorry sir '' same voice but in a whisper is she crying? ''sir are you there ''? I paid attention again on my phone call '' yeah yeah I'm '' .

We came back home when maa drop the Bomb at me '' day After tomorrow we are going at sharma I really liked her daughter She will be perfect For you '' she said in her Tone of Queen not a tone of my mothern without protesting " Ji maa'' ''you can meet her and decide after taking your time I'm not forcing you'' her voice softened '' if you choose her maa she will be perfect for me no worries I'll meet her''  ''that's like my son'' .

I went to My room changing my attire
I laid on my bed but my mind keep wandering who was that girl? I bumped twice and why was she crying?
shut up Rudra you will be married soon that girl crying is non of your business.

                               Ruhi's Outfit

                           Rudra's outfit
___________________________________________

hey guys sorry for late update Show some love by commenting and voting it Actually encourage me a lot please do it
To unlock next chapter do

        10 comments
        20 votes atleast
till then take care guys and for spoilers
follow me on instagram @authordizz mention a user

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.6K 32
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
88.7K 3.2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for other's. he doing internship in his father'...
166K 6.3K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
54.8K 1.8K 27
Sky 💙