Ishq Hai ~ Twinj TS

By musicophile_forever

Collection of Twinj TS on different plots which randomly come across my mind. Do give it a read you won't be... More

Possessive (1)
Possessive (3)
Family (1)

Possessive (2)

252 32 65
By musicophile_forever

Kunj was staring at Twinkle who was doing her work while fuming in anger and Kukoo was playing with her father's shirt buttons.

He remembered the last thing she said to him was "Handle your daughter because I am toh careless" and after this neither she talked to him nor she touched Kukoo.

She placed his dinner plate on the table and before she could leave he held her hand.

"Tum nhi khaa rhi ?"

"Nhi mujhe kaam hai"

"Arey parr--" he cut off mid way as she jerked his hand away leaving him alone.

He huffed and looked at Kukoo who was looking at him innocently.

"Bacha ek drama queen already jhel rha main toh please shanti se khaa lena haan" he requested her with a puppy face.

But Kukoo being adamant troubled him a lot while eating. After smearing her kichdi on her clothes and face Kukoo finished her boring food and Kunj had his dinner.

Twinkle came in room with food plate in her one hand and other hand holding phone as she was talking to her mother.

"Mum-mum" Kukoo blabbered looking at Twinkle.

"Beta mumma is on fire today leave her alone" he said patting on her back to make her sleep but she twisted in his arms.

Twinkle finished her dinner while talking on call and came back after keeping the plate in kitchen.

"Twinkle yaar please take her she is not sleeping in my arms" he stood infront of her and she rolled her eyes.

"Kyu ?? Tum toh bohot responsible baap ho na toh apni beti ko nhi sula skte ? Waise bhi yeh toh sirf tumhari beti hai isse duniya main akele tum lekar aaye ho na aur yeh tumhari hi wajah se toh aayi hai" she mocked and he gulped listening to her merciless words.

"I am sorry Twinkle I know I over reacted a lot" he said in pleading tone.

"No !! You are not over reacting but I am being careless" she repeated his words and he closed his eyes. Before he could say anything Kukoo cried loudly. Twinkle take Kukoo not before giving him a glare.

"Go boil milk and bring her feeder" Twinkle said while swaying Kukoo in her arms and Kunj like obedient boy went in kitchen.

Twinkle laid Kukoo on bed when she slept and laid beside her.

"Twinkle we need to talk" Kunj made her sit.

"Don't you think you said enough today" she gave him tight lipped smile.

"I am sorry you know I utter shit in anger. I didn't intend to hurt you " he said apologetically.

"But that doesn't mean you will say anything to me in your anger" she retorted and he sighed nodding.

"I agree let's come and talk" he dragged her to living room.

"I am really sorry Twinkle you know how much I love Kukoo and how protective I am" he held her as both sat on the couch infront of each other.

"No Kunj it's not protective it's possessive. You called me a careless and irresponsible mother"

"That because you sent her to someone's home"

"No not because I sent her to someone's home but because you don't trust me enough. You think I will send her to any strangers home not thinking about my baby's safety. This shows that you consider me as irresponsible only" Twinkle explain hurtfully.

"Nhi I trust you"

"Nhi karte tum. Main Maa hun uske Kunj tumhe kaise lag skta hai ke main usse kahin bhi bhej dungi jahan voh safe nhi hai? Meri bhi beti hai voh kitna dard saha hai uske liye maine tumhe pata. Phir bhi tumhe lagta hai ke main usse kisi ko bhi de dungi. Uske safety ki parwah nhi mujhe ?" She yelled at him with tears in her eyes and he bowed his head. He knew he said too much today.

"Pura din akele uske care karti hun main ghar kaam ke saath yeh sune ki liye ?? Mujhe pata hai main akele kaise manage karti hun usme agar maine thodi derr ke liye kisi ko de dia toh main itni buri ho gyi ?"

"No buri tum nhi main hun. Maine gusse main zyda boldia. I am so so sorry" he cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"Please Twinkle I am sorry. You are the best mother to my child and I was wrong whatever I said in anger" he pleaded when she turned her face other side.

"Kunj you yelled at me yesterday and it's not the first time you know I hate it. Also you dragged me like some rag you don't have control on your anger" she said making him guilty.

"I know and I am really ashamed of that. When it comes to Kukoo I loose my sense"

"Then try to improve but you don't" she argued and he stayed silent.

"Let's go and sleep I am tired" she rushed in the room and laid beside her daughter. Kunj too joined them on bed and stared at her who was acting to sleep.

Twinkle after getting ready went in kitchen and found Kunj setting plates on the table. She stood opposite of him with a questioning gaze.

"Have a seat madam" he said pulling a chair for her but she look at him dumbfound and he made her sit.

"Kunj Sarna at your service mam" he said bowing down and she rolled her eyes.

"Trying to pacify me Sir ?"

"I am sorry Twinkle" he held his ears and made a sad face making her smile a bit which she covered quickly.

She opened her plate to find their favourite breakfast. Without talking to him she started eating and Kunj huffed. He sat beside her admiring her.

"What ??" She snapped.

"Nothing" he shrugged.

"Then eat don't you have office"

"No !! I took leave today"

"Why??"

"To spend some time with my girls"

"Good you spend your day with her I will sleep today whole day" she said with sigh of relief.

"Don't do this Twinkle. I am saying sorry na I-" before he could complete she stuff food in his mouth.

"Let me eat quietly or else I won't have" she warned he keep finger on his lips till she finished her food.

While she was eating she feel something on hairs when she tried to turn but Kunj stopped her.

"Sit quietly now and have it"

"Kunj ?" She turned to him.

"Shhh stay quiet" she ate her food without saying anything.

"What did you do ?" She asked after washing her hands and he took her to their room near the dressing table.

Her eyes widen seeing her hairs decorated with flower beautifully.

"How's it ?" Kunj asked back hugging her.

"Beautiful" she whispered feeling toxicated with his cologne.

Her lips curved in a small smile making him surprised.

"You forgive me ?" He asked his eyes shinning.

"Aur koi option hai kya?"

"Nhi" both laughed together but soon their laugh subsided as their daughter woke up from her sleep. Twinkle rushed to her taking her in arms.

"Good morning doll. Finally my doll woke up haan" she swayed her in arms talking with her.

Kunj took a pillow and played her favorite peek a boo. Kukoo laughed loudly enjoying the game.

"Now shhh lets give my baby massage then we will take bath" she tickled Kukoo .

After giving her massage and bath Twinkle dressed her in comfy baby frock and clipped her hair with a cute clip.

"My Kukoo looking so adorable" Twinkle put Kohl on the back of her ear.

"Yes now she will have her food then we will go outside" Kunj came with a bowl of mashed banana and milk.

While talking with her in babyish voice they fed her food and got ready to leave.
Kunj was driving and Twinkle was sitting on a passenger seat with Kukoo on her lap who was clapping her hands fascinated with moving cars.

"She loves to sit in the car" Kunj said.

"Yessss a lot because she loves this car which her papa buy for her. Kukoo say thank you to papa and a flying kiss because he is the best" Twinkle budged her and obeying her mother Kukoo passed a flying kiss to her papa.

"No need of thanks darling. Everything for you only" he pecked on her cheek.

"Okay so where we going ?"

"Shopping"

"No Kunj !! I don't think your salary is much left so don't waste. Moreover we have enough clothes" Twinkle insisted.

"Doesn't matter yaar you don't have to compromise specially my doll. She can have anything as many as the dress she wants " Kunj explained.

"No drop the idea of shopping I want to go to beach"

"As you wish then" he shrugged.

Kukoo standing holding her parents hand near the shore where the water waves were not much and waves washed her small leaving a cold sensation. She tried to free her hands only to tighten their grip and she screamed in irritation. Kunj knelt down holding her body and freed her hands. He pour some water on her little fist making her squirm in happiness.

Twinkle chuckled at her and splashed some water on Kunj. He immediately carried Kukoo ,splashed some water on Twinkle and ran away before she could catch him. Twinkle tried to chase him and Kukoo enjoyed the play of her parents.

After running in the whole beach they sat down on the sand. Kunj buy colourful balloons for Kukoo and she was engrossed in it sitting on Twinkle lap. Twinkle was sitting beside Kunj doodling something on sand while he made a sand house.

"See I made a sand house cute and little like my doll" he showed the house to Kukoo. She looked innocently at him and then without any thought smashed the house breaking his heart.

"Mera sand house" Kunj cried and Twinkle laughed at him.

"Oh baby ke papa don't cry like a baby" Twinkle teased.

"You both mother and daughter don't care about my feelings huh"

"Acha ji"

"Haanji"

"And what are you doing ?" Kunj asked peeking at her doodle and his lips curved into a smile.

She wrote Kunj ♡ Twinkle.

"Awww siyappa queen" Kunj kissed on her cheek.

"Kunj" she widen her eyes.

"You are my wife and my baby mother so chill" Kunj answered.

Kunj's phone rang and he checked to see it was Rishi's video call.

"Hellooooo how's my doll ?" Rishi said almost singing.

"No hello to us and direct question to my daughter" Kunj asked and Rishi rolled his eyes.

"Who wants to talk to you bhaiya ? Hello bhabhi ?" He said ignoring him.

"I am good you tell Rishi"

"I was getting bored since no college so thought to call my doll. Wait where are you guys ??"

"Beach" Twinkle chirped.

"Oh nice !! Kukoo so many balloons" he called her and she immediately leaves the balloon. She waved at him.

"My baby I missed you so much"

"Chal chal phone rakh ab disturb mat kar meri family ko aur tere paise kal bhej diye maine" Kunj barged in.

"Huhh whatever thanks I called to inform that I am coming tomorrow so play with your daughter as much as you want because soon I will steal her from you" Rishi smirked.

"Woowww Rishi. We are eagerly waiting for you now come soon. See baby chachu coming to us" Kukoo screamed in joy and throw some gibberish words.

"Yes baby now enjoy with your sadu papa" Kunj glared at him and he immediately cut the call.

Twinj came back home with sleepy Kukoo after having lunch spending a good time. Twinkle changed clothes of Kukoo and she was fast asleep. She came to Kunj's side who was yawning and laid beside him.

"Sleepy in afternoon ?" she asked cuddling him.

"Yes couldn't complete my sleep since many days"

"I know you work very hard for us don't even think about your self" she massaged his hair with her other hand and he hummed feeling good.

She trailed kisses from his cheek to jawline and he pulled her closer to himself. She placed her lips on his kissing him softly. They broke the kiss after good time and she pecked his lips few time.

It's been two years to their marriage and she was now much comfortable with him. He was her go to person and most important person of her life. She never hesitated to shower her love on him.

"Sleep Mr Sarna after that you have to make dinner" Kunj raised his brow at her words.

"It's my day" she grinned.

"Mera bhi din aayega" he said before nuzzling his face in her neck and went in deep slumber.

__________________________________________

Hope you enjoy reading the episode. Do tell me how it is and don't forget to vote.

Inline comments are most welcome 😌

Thanks for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 1.1K 25
Story of Two Identical Twin Sisters and their Love 😍 RagSan ❤️ MisHaan ❤️
85.5K 9.5K 59
A story based on our beloved tejran ❤️
1.5K 362 33
It's a new story which I am starting. If you don't like the characters then don't read. I don't want any hate comments please. The pictures used are...
33.2K 1.5K 14
Just a random thoughts I will pin it here ...