Rooh: his replaced bride

By talethatneverends

ššØšØš¤ šŽš§šž šØšŸ š‡š¢š¬ š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another pla... More

Copyright
Character Aesthetic
Family Tree
Playlist~
Prologue: Vidyut
Prologue: Rooh
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue One
Extended Epilogue Two
Extended Epilogue Three
Extended Epilogue Four
Extended Epilogue Five [Last]
Book #02 of his series
Surprise!!!!

36.

188K 8.7K 1.3K
By talethatneverends

To my ScrollStack readers, chapter 37 is out. In which the stalker is going to ruin the surprise Rooh planned and what if I say, Vidyut isn't there to save Rooh.

Dropping the link on my conversation board and on my Instagram story. (Ig: talethatneverends)

Don't forget to read the promo at the end.

NOTE
Yes, I said that I won't post Smuts here anyone but when I thought about it, it wasn't a good idea since you guys were with me from the start. So, here we have the smut chapter.

This chapter contains 18+ content. You are requested to skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable or Underage.

                                         R O O H

Vidyut grips my hands and within a second I was pinned to the same door. He placed his lips on mine but this wasn't a kiss it was more like he was feasting on me. He pins both my hands above my head with one hand while the other hand wraps around my waist pulling me towards him. "You definitely want me to teach you a lesson?"

A moan left my mouth when he bites my lower lip. Vidyut takes the opportunity to insert his tongue inside my mouth. Vidyut is a jealous type of guy but it was unexpected for me that he would get jealous just after seeing me with a man.

"Fuck." He broke the kiss and his lips began to devote the faded marks given by him. "I was jealous and worried but you-" My eyes widened when I felt his hand moving to my arsh and he squeezed it. The sensation made me curl my toes and my nails dig into my palm.

Vidyut needs me as much as I need him. "Fuck Vidyut."

"No cursing." He whispered against my skin before sucking my skin. "Oh fuck." I whispered.

"I will fuck you right against this door if you curse for one more time." I moaned again when he sucked on my skin. "V-vidyut."

"Why did you go to the club?" He asked but I could feel different things all together. His boner on my belly, the wetness that I could feel myself dripping, his hickeys that gave me pleasure and pain and the butterflies. So many freaking feelings.

"I was b-bored." Vidyut pulled away looking at my eyes.

He squeezed my arsh cheek. "Try again." I gulped as he went back to sucking my collarbone.

"I-i was j-jealous." One second his hands are on me the other second it isn't. This is so cruel. "Jealous?" I nod. "From that Sofia. She was way too close to you and you- you didn't even push her away from you." I completed my words.

"Remember one thing Rooh, I see many people around me every day but no one holds the power like you. You can bring me on my knees and I will gladly go but they-they will never be able to do that. And about Sofia, I pushed her many times. Do you think I am interested in any other woman when my eyes always want to admire my wife? " Vidyut crossed his arms around his chest.

"You m-mean this?" I spoke. It's not like I am doubting him or his words, it's just that it is too much for me to handle.

"You are doubting me?" I shook my head. A smirk appeared on his lips. "Good but now since you acted like a brat, I changed my plans." He walked to our room. He is so cruel.

"Vidyut. Are you serious? You can't do this to me." He smirks and soon my eyes fall on the bulge formed in his pants. "You can't leave me like this."

Vidyut walked to the chair present in our room. He sits on it manspreading. "I never said I will leave you without fucking you. I just changed my way so now Undress yourself and make it slow." He smirks.

Are you really my Vid? Or did his soul get changed?

My eyes widened and my jaw almost fell to the ground at his words. Yes, I want him but this is so new for me and I am nervous. So freaking much. "Eyes on me, Jaan. I want you to look at me while I adore you." I unzipped my dress and dropped it on the ground, next, I unclasped my bra and removed it, making it join my favourite dress. "That too." He eyed my panty and I slid it down.

Holy fucking Shit, who thought that my husband's language will take a 180-degree turn and it freaking turned me on. Vidyut stood up from the chair and walked towards me. "Tell me will you let me fuck you senseless?" I wanted to say yes but it felt like my lips were sealed.

No doubt he doesn't need it like me. "Tell me, Mrs. Suryawanshi?" His hands wrap around my throat giving it a light squeeze. I could feel something sticky on my thighs so I decided to close but just when I was about to close them Vidyut's free hand made its way down there and as he touched me a moan left my mouth. "Don't." He commanded. "So wet, I didn't even touch you, jaan."

"Answer me," His hands slowly moved to my inner thigh and my breath got stuck and my breasts bounced. I nodded slowly. "Words." His fingers stopped at my clit. This sensation was different from the first time so I closed my eyes. "Yes, I w-want you, Vid. I-i want you to f-fuck me."

His fingers played with my clit and on the other hand, his hand had a special effect on my throat. "Good girl, Now keep your eyes on me. If your eyes leave my eyesight, I won't touch you." I opened my eyes to look at him smirking. He isn't the Vid I know, but I like this version of him too.

Without wasting a single second I placed my lips on his but he pulled away. "What the f-" I didn't get to complete my words when he spoke. "Do you want me to tie your hands?" I shook my head. "Then no cursing." Vidyut feasts on my lips. Sucking and biting them. He was eating me and his pace was-

I moaned after he bit my lower lip and entered his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues are crashing on each other for dominance. His hands moved from my neck to my hair, pulling me towards him to deepen our kiss. This kiss was turning wild and holy shit I was never so turned on not even a few days ago when we had sex for the first time. Even though his fingers were playing with my clitoris, I wanted him to kiss me in every corner of my body.

I am craving for him and he knows this well. He broke the kiss and moved his lips from my jaw to my neck leaving wet kisses behind. "Wrap your legs, jaan." I did what he asked me to. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he stopped playing with my clitoris only to thrust two fingers into me in one go making me roll my eyes.

Vidyut doesn't let me adjust his fingers as he moves them in and out. A moan left my mouth and I don't know if it came due to the kisses he was leaving on me or from his fingers that were working inside me.

Vidyut sucked my collarbone. As much as I can feel, he has left so many hickeys on me. "Fuck, Vid." His mouth stopped working and I looked at him giving him a what the fuck look. "W-what?"

"It's going to be fun when I tie you and fuck you hard. Do you want me to tie your hands like those fictional men do and fuck you? Isn't it jaan?" His mouth. My face might have turned red due to embarrassment but since when is he reading my dark romance collection? Fuck. I want to kiss him. "You like it that way. Don't you?"

When I didn't ask anything. He smiles going back to what he was doing, leaving kisses all over my neck, jaw, and collar bone and now he moves to my breast. Just when he was about to place his mouth on my breast, a moan left my mouth after his fingers hit my G-spot.

This feels like heaven. "O-oh, Vid-yut." He kissed my left breast and his fingers hit my G-spot again. "Scream for me. Let me hear you scream my name." He walks towards the bed, sucking my right breast. He pulled out his fingers and laid me on the bed and cold Air touched my skin giving me goosebumps. He hovered over me, so close that our mouths touched each other.

"Tell me, wife, what should I use to tie your hands? Your dupatta? My belt or My tie?" No way he is going to do that but then again this is so exciting that I can feel wetness coming back again.

"Tell me?" He stood up. "Let me go with my tie, the same, I used to tie your hair?" My eyes fell on the spot formed on his shirt due to me and it's kinda embarrassing. Vidyut walked away and I looked at myself. So Messy only for him.

"See,"

"Don't Vid-"

"You want it. Don't you? Because I can read excitement all over your face. Your voice is saying no but your face is saying something else, Jaan." Butterflies took over me after hearing this Jaan. Is it that obvious that he could read excitement on my face?

He stepped towards me and held my wrist. Tying them in the headboard of the bed. "Now this is pretty. Now let's see if you are a good girl or not?"

While I have no clothes on my body, Vidyut is dressed. That's unfair. "Shouldn't you undress? Vidyut?" He smirks before unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it somewhere in the corner. He was still wearing his pants and that was sexy, to be honest. The abs, the V line. Oh my-

My eyes are still busy devoting his abs when he breaks the silence. "Like the view? Because I do. Should I tie your legs too? Wide open? It would be better if you had worn the Anklet, then I would keep your legs on my shoulder while I enjoy my midnight snack." I felt heat taking over me and my heartbeat going wild. My eyes moved from his chest to his face. "You look like heaven." He added.

"And you even taste like heaven." He gets between my legs and keeps opening them wide. I threw my head back when I felt his tongue on my clit. "Oh, Vidyut."

After giving a quick lick to my folds, he sucked my clit which made me grip on the headboard. "Oh, my-" He flicks his tongue again and then sucks my clit at the same time his thumb brushes my ankle. I wanted to grab him and not this headboard. My orgasm was close and just when I was about to come Vidyut pulled away.

"What the f-" I paused. "Don't forget, I am teaching you a lesson for being a brat. You don't get to come until and unless I ask you to."

"Vi-Vidyut"

"Beg like a good girl, Jaan." I dig my nails into my palm when I felt his finger playing with my hole again. I closed my eyes. "O-oh V-vidyut. Please. I w-want you Vid."

His fingers disappeared and when I opened my eyes to look at him, I found him in between my legs. He grips my both thighs and places my leg on his shoulders. My words got cut off even before I opened my mouth as Vidyut's tongue licked my inner thigh, moving to my pussy. This time he doesn't licks my clit instead he starts to suck on it.

My mouth opened and an unholy noise echoed in the room. Vidyut repeated this sucking and licking my clit for another time and I felt my orgasm hit me anytime soon. "Vid, I-i am close."

"Come for me Jaan, let me have my midnight snack." He licks my folds and that's all it took for me to come. I lost count of how many times I have rolled my eyes. "Freaking heaven." Vidyut began to suck my juices, making me a moaning mess.

After he was done, he lifted his face and kissed me. His hand squeezed my breast making me moan again. "I want you inside me," I say when he pulls away to fill oxygen.

As soon as I completed those words Vidyut kissed me again. This time our tongues fought for dominance and he won but it was me who won. "I might be a gentleman Jaan, but if you keep on moaning for me like this. I will definitely become a beast for you."

"And I-i freaking want that," I answered back.

"Then moan for me." He kissed back, slowly moving from my collarbone to my breast and his fingers moved from my stomach down to my pussy. He was repeating everything, like how his fingers were playing with my folds. He circles my clit and enters his fingers inside making me jump but that was useless since my hands were tied. I wanted to dig my nails in his back but this fucking tie.

"Do you know how jealous I was when I read all your thoughts about that fictional character? If he would be a real human, I would make him hear you moan while I fuck you. While you come for me. While you beg me." His fingers hit my g-spot and orgasm hit me again. I screamed and my breaths went uneven. "See your juices are all over my hand. Tell me whose name will you scream while my dick devotes your tight cunt?"

I didn't speak a word so he grabbed my neck, softly playing with my nerves. "Suck it." He thrusts his fingers inside my mouth and my tongue curls around his finger. Did I just taste myself? "Good girl, now tell me and I will untie you," I parted my lips. "You." His lips curled into a smile. The Air smelled like sweat and sex.

His hands moved to my wrist and he began to untie my hands. "That's like my good girl, now tell me, did you enjoy it so far?" I nodded and Vidyut stopped his actions. "Words, Jaan." He unblocked his pants and threw them somewhere. He pulled out a condom from the drawer and slid it on his dick.

"I n-never felt so alive before," I said and he continued in his actions. He hovers over me. "You have to know that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. No one will take your place in my life. Never." I smiled. I placed my hands on his shoulder as he placed himself on my entrance. Vidyut is big and I realised it last time.

All of a sudden he put it inside making me let go a cry due to pain. "It's gonna be fine." We did it before but yet this is painful maybe because he didn't give me time to adjust. He wipes my tears off.

"I am." *Thrusts* "going to" thrust* "fuck you." thrust* "senseless. So you know exactly who you are." He paused.

"You." Thrust* "are" thrust* "Mrs. Rooh Vidyut Suryawanshi" thrust* and no one can ever take your place." He increased his pace and the pain vanished and all I felt was pleasure. A pleasure that would make me roll my eyes. I was a moaning mess and with Vidyut's lips on my collarbone, it felt like heaven.

My walls clenched and I knew my orgasm was near. "Not now Darling." I never knew Vidyut was jealous of my book character. Should I make him jealous again? I can use my books.

He thrusts again and I scream. "Now." And with that, I felt hot liquid drip down my hole. Vidyut kissed my forehead. "I will clean you so you can sleep." Vidyut is a gentleman. Bed is the exception.

🫣👽

Let me know if it was good or not? Also what do you think about this sexy Vidyut? (Lmao)

Well Chapter 37 is out on ScrollStack in which Rooh planned a surprise for Vidyut but she meets her stalker. The Stalker injected something and Vidyut isn't there to save her. So if you want you can read it on ScrollStack at just rupees 15.

Link is present in my recent conversation board or you can dm me on Instagram for the ScrollStack link (ig: talethatneverends)

THE   PROMO

Taking big steps towards the main entrance I stopped on my way when a sound came to my ears. I bet this is the sound of metal. My heart began to race as I slowly turned my heel. I flashed the light at the metal rolling towards my direction. A ring. No, it is Vidyut's ring. The one I bought for him.

Goosebumps erupted on my skin and I could hear my heartbeat. No. He isn't– With my trembling hand, I slowly lift my phone to look at the nightmare of my life. He was dressed in black, a hoodie and a mask that covered his face. A sudden Adrenaline hit me. It's him.

I might die today, but please continue your life Vid. Continue your life and t-tell me everything when we meet again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 92.8K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
82.2K 2.4K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
49K 4.2K 16
š“˜ š“Æš“®š“µš“µ š“Æš“øš“» š“½š“±š“® š”€š“Ŗš”‚ š”‚š“øš“¾ š“¼š“·š“®š“Ŗš““š“®š“­ š“²š“·š“½š“ø š“¶š”‚ š“¼š“øš“¾š“µ. š“ š“¾š“²š“®š“½š“µš”‚. š““š“®š“®š“¹š“µš”‚. š“‘š“»š“®š“Ŗš“½š“±š“½š“Ŗš““š“²š“·š“°š“µš”‚. _________ā˜…...
127K 8K 30
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...