The young stepmother dressed...

Galing kay CNovel_Reader

The young stepmother dressed as a literary boss Original title: 穿成年代文大佬的年轻后妈 Author: Qingzhixu Jiang Tingla... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-105 (end)

Chapter 31-40

690 5 2
Galing kay CNovel_Reader

Chapter 31

After staying in Hong Kong City for another two days, this trip to Hong Kong City is finally over.

  Jiang Tinglan felt that her relationship with Song Wenye had changed a bit, but nothing seemed to have changed. She always felt that this cunning man was becoming more and more different.

  But when I returned to Pengcheng, Jiang Tinglan felt that nothing had changed. Sure enough, everything was good outside, but not as good as home.

  Seeing the two of them coming back hand in hand, Song Ziyu lost all thought of welcoming them and said angrily, "I thought you were going to move to Hong Kong City. Did you forget that there is a child waiting to be fed at home?"

  Jiang Tinglan was a little ashamed. Five days ago, Song Ziyu asked them when they would go home. She thought she would leave after the auction, so she said it would be the next day, but she was delayed for several days and forgot to tell Song Ziyu.

  Song Wenye rolled his eyes at the person leaning on the sofa, "A child who is 1.8 meters tall?"

  Song Ziyu: ...If you are only 1.8 meters tall, you are not worthy of being a child? The country hasn't given me the right to vote yet, so why am I not a child?

  Before he could complain, he heard Song Wenye say again, "School will start soon. While I'm not going to the company today, take out your homework and let me check it."

  Cursing Xiao Song is online! !

  You go out to the sweet two-person world and just go home and check your homework. Is this something a serious parent can do without any humanistic care at all?

  Was your son picked up? It seems to have been picked up...

  But even if you have picked it up and kept it for so many years, you will already have feelings for a dog, right?

  "Bah" who is the dog?

  Do you think he didn't do his homework? impossible! !

  Why didn't he go to Hong Kong City this time? Instead, he worked quietly at home and waited to be amazed by him.

  Song Wenye was not surprised. He had always known that Song Ziyu was fighting against something and always contradicting him. He usually wouldn't care about it unless it went too far.

  But I didn't expect that he would be so thorough this time.

  I didn't say whether I was satisfied or dissatisfied. Anyway, I passed the test.

  However, Jiang Tinglan found that Song Ziyu's handwriting was particularly beautiful. She was one of those people whose handwriting was not very beautiful, so she sincerely praised her, "Ziyu, your handwriting is so beautiful."

  "Thank you." Song Ziyu was praised and happily took his exercise book. He said that he would amaze everyone.

  Song Wenye glanced at the person next to him. How good-looking he was? I haven't seen her praise me for writing so beautifully.

  Jiang Tinglan happened to think of a gift for Song Ziyu, "Ziyu, this is a gift that your father and I prepared for you." It was a gold fountain pen with a diamond-encrusted cap.

  Song Ziyu didn't expect there was a gift, so he took it with both hands excitedly. His smile froze when he opened the box, "Is it a pen?" It would be great if it was a game card.

  "Don't you like it?" Song Wenye asked.

  Hey, can you always put back that threatening look? Does he dare to say something he doesn't like?

  "I like it." Thank you for taking the time to deal with this poor son when you two are so in love.

  "As long as you like it, I'm afraid you won't like it?" To be honest, Jiang Tinglan has never been a mother to anyone else, and he doesn't know what children of this age like, so Fountain Pen asked Song Wenye for his opinion before choosing it.

  "Very much."

  Song Ziyu returned to his room step by step with his exercise book and heavy pen in his arms.

  "Husband, I don't think this gift was chosen well." Jiang Tinglan thought about it carefully now. At Song Ziyu's age, gold or diamonds are meaningless to him. He would have chosen a few out-of-print games. The card is better than this.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Children probably don't like these. If I had known, I would have asked other people what children of this age like before buying them."

  "Lan Lan, I said that Song Ziyu is my responsibility, you don't have to worry about his preferences." As an elder, it is very good to give him a gift, and she is only in her early twenties, which is her playful age. He really I don't want to limit her to the role of a mother.

  Marrying him for no reason should be a loss, and being someone else's stepmother is not a very wonderful thing.

  But Song Ziyu is the responsibility he brought back, and he will definitely not ignore it.

  "You are my wife, but you are also Jiang Tinglan. You don't have to do things that will wrong you." He has also seen his stepmother and stepson get along with each other. Not to mention the frivolity, in fact not many get along well with each other, so he brought Song Ziyu back When others also said what should he do when he gets married?

  But this was the second sister's child, and he couldn't ignore it. At that time, neither his eldest brother nor his father were in a suitable position to raise him, so he had to step in.

  He had never thought about getting married before, but now that he is married, he has to reconsider many things.

  I won't lose my child, but I won't lose my wife either.

  Raising Song Ziyu well for his second sister was the responsibility he should have taken on the day he picked up the child, but Jiang Tinglan had no responsibility.

  So he won't let her get into the problem of getting along with his stepson in name only.

  She is the mistress of this house and doesn't have to try to please anyone.

  Moreover, Song Ziyu is a boy and should not be raised too delicately, otherwise it will be difficult for him to take on major tasks in the future. Like his biological father, he will end up harming others and himself.

  Besides, the life Song Ziyu will live will be half of his future. That is his final family, not just a few years here.

  Jiang Tinglan looked at the serious man. Why is the old man so foul? He makes it difficult not to fall in love with him. It's really annoying.

  "I don't feel wronged." Jiang Tinglan himself is not someone who would be wronged. In fact, Song Wenye's family members are very easy to get along with, whether it is Song Ziyu or his brother-in-law Wan Shaoyu, even his mother-in-law who is far away in the capital...

  Although she couldn't treat Song Ziyu as her own child, she could at least treat him as a friend. After all, who would dare to recognize her son who was a few years younger?

  "As long as you don't feel wronged." He was very afraid that she would not feel the beauty that marriage brought to her in this marriage, and that she would be disappointed in the marriage in the future.

  After all, a life is neither long nor short. He hopes that every day she marries him will make her feel happier than the day before, because they will stay hand in hand for a lifetime.

  Her past was hidden too deeply for him to know, but he hoped that she would not just rely on him and maintain the surface in a perfunctory manner. He was very greedy and wanted everything from her.

  Knowing her rabbit-like courage, I didn't dare to mention her past too much, fearing that she would jump and hide out of fear.

  So he tried his best to give her the feeling of going from love to marriage, so that she could completely accept herself from the bottom of her heart, instead of turning around and leaving if something went wrong.

Although Song Wenye told Jiang Tinglan that she didn't have to worry too much about Song Ziyu, Jiang Tinglan felt that Song Ziyu was quite good, so she took Song Ziyu to buy a set of game cards in person.

  It's a relatively new game.

  Song Ziyu doesn't have many hobbies, but of course playing games is definitely one of them, otherwise he wouldn't give his stepmother a game console.

  In his opinion, this is a very good thing, so he should choose what he thinks is good as a gift.

  When Jiang Tinglan took him shopping for game cards, his eyes were shining.

  Jiang Tinglan thought about how she used to buy game skins for her cousins. Sure enough, children's hobby was definitely not pens. Song Wenye also told her that children should be given pens, ink, paper and inkstones, and he didn't understand children at all.

  Song Wenye happened to be busy again. He lost a lot of time going to Hong Kong City and had to make up for it when he came back.

  People at home became happy when he was busy, so Jiang Tinglan took advantage of Song Ziyu's upcoming school start, and the two of them had fun playing games online in the living room.

  In the middle of the night, even Sister Zhang couldn't stand it anymore. She made a midnight snack for the two of them and went to bed. The two of them were left cursing and beating the guests.

  Not surprisingly, both of them were caught by Song Wenye. One was standing in the corner of the living room facing the wall in the middle of the night, and the other was standing in front of the TV holding the handle that he had not yet thrown down.

  Song Wenye never prohibited playing games, but he had to do so within a certain limit and allow one hour a day to play.

  Compared to other parents, he is really a very open-minded father.

  So when he saw his wife and son playing games, and if he hadn't come back to catch up, the two of them might have stayed up all night, he felt a throbbing pain in his temples.

  "Song Ziyu." Song Wenye took a breath and saw the person huddled in the corner.

  When Song Ziyu's name was called, he was like a mouse seeing a cat, not even daring to raise his head.

  Jiang Tinglan was also startled, and the game controller in his hand fell down.

  He shouldn't be able to hit anyone, right?

  At the critical moment, Jiang Tinglan reacted quickly and grabbed Song Ziyu's exercise book and said stumblingly, "Husband... I said I was helping Ziyu with his homework. Do you believe it?"

  Song Ziyu looked at Jiang Tinglan with a stunned look on his face. Can you make up such nonsense? I heard from my grandma that Jiang Tinglan couldn't study after graduating from junior high school. How could he tutor a high school student?

  His father hated other people's lies the most, and now it was even worse. Song Ziyu looked at his father helplessly, "Dad, I asked her to come here to play." Let any storm come at him, how can a girl stand in the way? The previous reason?

  Unexpectedly, Song Wenye ignored Song Ziyu and asked, "Oh, which question did you tutor? Let me see if you make it."

  Song Ziyu took a look at the math exercise book in Jiang Tinglan's hand. If she could edit Chinese, she might be able to pass it. How could she edit mathematics? I can't even fit the formula into it.

  Just when he was about to think of a solution, Jiang Tinglan squatted down, pressed down his notebook, and wrote out a set of ideas for solving the problem.

  She raised her eyebrows and looked at the condescending man. She didn't expect that she was once a top student in Jiang.

  Song Wenye chuckled lightly, without any fuss, and even praised him, "It's very good, but it's not good to give tutoring too late. Turn off the TV and go to bed."

  Before Jiang Tinglan could recover from the joy of escaping a disaster, Song Ziyu pulled him aside and asked in a low voice, "Didn't you just graduate from junior high school? You know these questions? Did you secretly read the answers at the back?" "Don't wait until his father exposes you later. Why don't you admit your mistake earlier?"

  Lying is punished severely in their family.

  "Uh" Jiang Tinglan almost drew away. Speaking of which, she had really forgotten that she only had a junior high school education. Although she was admitted to high school, she stopped studying after half a semester. Isn't that just a junior high school diploma? This is really not enough to help Song Ziyu, who is about to enter his senior year of high school.

  "When did you read the answer?" Seeing her silence, Song Ziyu thought that she had read the answer first.

  "Just now..." Now she admitted that looking at the answer would actually save her life.

  "Just wait, my dad will give you a question when you go up and ask you to do it again. If you can't do it, the penalty will be doubled." Song Ziyu didn't want to mention his sad history, but it was a fact.

  So perverted? Then it will be over for her whether she can do it or not by then.

  "Then what should we do now?" Jiang Tinglan grabbed Song Ziyu and refused to let go. Logically speaking, in a game between two people, she shouldn't be the only one punished, right?

  "otherwise......"

  "Song Ziyu goes back to sleep."

  Before Song Ziyu could finish his words, he was interrupted by Song Wenye who had returned. He didn't dare to stay longer, gave Jiang Tinglan a "take care of yourself" look, and ran back to the bedroom.

  Jiang Tinglan was left alone and messy in the wind.

  "Baby doesn't want to sleep? How about we do the exercise book for a while?" Song Wenye said and went to get Song Ziyu's exercise book.

  "Honey, we haven't seen each other for so long. You just want to do the exercise book and don't want to do anything else?"

  Song Wenye looked at the person rushing towards her, grabbed her waist with both hands and asked calmly, "What else can we do?"

  The author has something to say:

  Lao Song: I want to see how many surprises you still have that I don't know about! ! !

  Chapter 32

  "Husband, how are you? Are you comfortable?"

  "Is it very comfortable? Are you feeling super relieved?"

  Song Wenye gritted his teeth and looked at the man in front of him who was squeezing the bubble wrap so happily, "Jiang Tinglan, is it fun?"

  "Isn't it fun?" Jiang Tinglan saw this thing in the clothing factory a few days ago. She used to open express delivery frequently. Sometimes she could click on it all day while watching TV shows when she was bored at home.

  I just took one back and squeezed it when I had nothing to do. It felt so comfortable.

  Have you ever seen your wife asking you to pinch bubble wrap in the middle of the night? Song Wenye saw him today.

  He expected that she would fuck him, but he didn't expect it to be so outrageous. Very good! !

  Jiang Tinglan thought Song Wenye was angry and turned around, opened the door and threw herself out of the bedroom. Little did she know that he did, but he just threw her on the bed.

  And he leaned over, clasping her shoulders with one hand and her waist with the other. His warm palms went directly into the hem of her clothes and rubbed her waist carefully.

  "Baby, are you playing with me on purpose? Huh?" Song Wenye's eyes were tightly locked on the person who was pressed in his arms.

  He suppressed his voice, and the last note was drawn out very long. His voice was low and somewhat meaningful, and his dangerous eyes were somewhat sinister through the cold lenses.

  She obviously likes the look the most, but she doesn't dare to like it now.

  Jiang Tinglan's legs were pressed down by his slender and powerful legs, making it difficult for him to even move his hair.

  "Husband~"

  Song Wenye heard that she was doing her old trick again and remained unmoved. He raised his eyebrows slightly. The hand pressing her shoulder landed on her cheek at some point. His index finger was slightly curled and slowly moved from her cheek. Stroke it, slide it to her lips, and grind it carefully.

  Jiang Tinglan was trembled by him, and his lips were trembling.

  Song Wenye looked at her frightened look and sneered, "Keep going, baby."

  He took off his glasses and looked down at Jiang Tinglan from his half-lidded eyes. His dark pupils curled up with an icy aura and pressed her so hard that she even slowed down her breathing for a few beats.

  What a pervert, if you suppress her like this and threaten her, she will continue to be a ghost.

  "Are you scolding me in your heart?" Song Wenye pinched her chin, forcing her to open her mouth slightly. After she finished speaking, he leaned down and bit her delicate lips.

  Unlike his usual gentleness, he bit a little harder.

  Jiang Tinglan groaned at the stinging sensation, stared at the man and saw his cold eyes, then hummed weakly "It hurts" thinking of his own unkindness.

  "It hurts? It hurts. Let's see if you dare to let me pinch that piece of shit again." Song Wenye became angrier as he thought about it. He had some fantasies when he was blindfolded by this little bastard, but...

  Just don't mention it! !

  "Honey, I don't dare anymore." She really wanted to use a honey trap, but after covering his eyes, she suddenly discovered the bubble wrap. She felt that he must have never played with it before, and this thief is addicted. How come he only has a little bit of bubble wrap? Not addicted?

  He wanted to be addicted, but he was so aroused that he would not be a man if he could endure it.

  Song Wenye let go of her chin and gently rubbed her earlobe with his fingers, "I don't believe it." Next time she would do even more outrageous things, and he didn't believe her begging for mercy in bed.

  "Husband, you are so handsome."

  "Is this what you want to say?"

  The dog man is not easy to take care of anymore, isn't he just trying to trick you into pinching bubble wrap? Are you unhappy? Don't think she didn't see it, he pinched several.

  "Husband, what do you want to do?" Anyway, she lied and pinched, so she lay flat on her back like a dead pig that was not afraid of boiling water.

  "Get up and do the questions. I'll give you the questions myself. If you can't do it, get up and run with me tomorrow morning." Song Wenye said and was about to get up.

  Jiang Tinglan was so frightened that if he couldn't do it, he would lose half his life. If he did it, he would lose his life. Don't do it.

  "No, no, no, it's a waste for my husband to spend long nights doing questions."

  "Then what is the baby going to do?" The man looked at the person under him calmly.

  "I...want to kiss you." Who said that a belated beauty trap is not a strategy? Jiang Tinglan's ears were slightly red. After saying this, she saw Song Wenye's long and narrow eyes with a teasing arc. She didn't dare to look into his eyes. She wrapped her legs directly around his waist and held him tightly with both hands. A chance for him to get up.

  No matter what, he will die anyway, so he will never mention doing questions again if he is happy.

  Song Wenye looked at the cheater hanging on him like a koala. The nightgown, which was not long in the first place, was rolled up directly to his waist, revealing two dazzling white legs, tightly wrapped around him, and the soft pressure on his chest It made him breathless.

  The pink red lips pressed against his Adam's apple, and the breath blew on his neck. The double stimulation made his temples swell with pain.

  The thought of eating her overwhelmed everything else. He turned his head and bit her earlobe, "Baby..."

  Song Wenye always felt that he was quite principled, and people around him said so, but his principles became ineffective with Jiang Tinglan. As soon as he met her, all his principles disappeared.

  It turns out that people will really lose their modesty for someone in this life, then put down their self-esteem, and then destroy all their principles.

  No matter what, as long as it was her, he didn't want to care about anything, just let her go! !

  Her kissing skills were raw and disorganized. Her level was still taught by Song Wenye. He could teach himself, but she could not.

  He didn't respond to her for the time being, just waiting quietly for her to take the initiative.

  Jiang Tinglan held the man's face, imitating his usual way of searching for the tip of his tongue, imitating his usual way of sucking and intertwining, and because she couldn't figure it out, she knocked the tip of her teeth against his lip several times.

  The slight pain was not uncomfortable, but made him breathe heavier and tighten his grip on her waist.

  "Baby......"

  She had already unbuttoned several buttons of Song Wenye's shirt. Because she was straddling him, she put her hands on his chest for strength.

  The soft, boneless hands wrapped around his body were like thorny vines piercing his skin and invading his heart, bringing a numb and shuddering feeling.

  The muscles on his body couldn't help but begin to ripple, and there were some fine beads of sweat on his honey-colored complexion due to his restraint and difficulty.

  The diligent and studious Jiang Tinglan's warm lips had moved to his auricle, which was sensitive and fragile. When the tip of his moist tongue was swept across, it only took a second for a tiny electric current to travel from the auricle to his heart. The man finally Couldn't help but let out a groan.

  He thought that this was not a little rabbit, it was obviously a soul-stealing little goblin.

  But he likes this little goblin, likes her acting coquettishly, likes her self-righteousness, and likes everything about her.

  He was like a man trapped in a goblin's cave, willing to be trapped in the hole by the web she weaved. As long as she was there and as long as she didn't turn around and leave, he could pretend to know nothing.

  "Husband...is it okay?" Jiang Tinglan found that kissing was so tiring, more tiring than sprinting for the college entrance examination, and she didn't know why this man was so obsessed with it.

  Song Wenye's face was very dark. His handsome face had lost the tenderness of the past, and his eyes were stained with desire, but were interrupted by life. With a red color of dissatisfaction, he gritted his teeth and asked displeasedly, "What do you think?" Are you playing with him again?

  "I said it's okay..." It was really okay, and her whole body softened, but the man's eyes were really not friendly enough. For the first time, she couldn't stand up under his eyes.

  In the end, Song Wenye pulled the person over with an ugly expression on his face. He wanted to laugh or not, and asked in a deep and aggrieved tone: "Baby, do you want to kill me? Huh?"

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Jiang Tinglan regretted that she had softened her heart for a moment. Dog men have always been much more sophisticated than her. How could she have forgotten that he was a male fox and could deceive others.

  Who is killing whom now?

  Song Wenye looked at the crying person, and his tears never stopped. His long hair was flying, and his beauty was full of beauty. The ups and downs were like ripples, and they hit his heart in circles.

  "Baby, are you made of water?" He teased her with a pun.

  "..." You bastard, can you shut up?

  She didn't respond, so he spoke more energetically, repeating it over and over again in her ear.

  Jiang Tinglan's ears burned so badly that she reached out to grab him. He even deliberately grabbed her hand and put it on his waist, pressing her fingers to feel his rolling mermaid line. He even didn't forget to tease her, "I know baby Like this."

  Jiang Tinglan really wanted to kill someone, "Is it illegal to murder your husband?"

  "Pfft." Song Wenye pinched her cheek and whispered softly, "Which way of death are you looking at? There can be some that are not illegal."

  "Stinking rogue!!"

  Song Wenye smiled so heartily that even his chest began to tremble, and he teased, "I can accompany you whenever your baby wants. It's up to you to choose which way to die."

  "..." She regretted how she dared to provoke a stinky gangster, this gentle scum, and really wanted others to see that this was the well-dressed Boss Song in front of others, but he looked like this behind others, woo! ! So angry! !

  "Baby, do you want some water?" A man who is satisfied is always very gentle and patient.

  "Don't drink!!" His tone was originally fierce, but his voice was hoarse, his eyes were distracted, tears were still hanging on his eyelashes, and the blush on his face had not faded. He didn't look fierce at all, but instead looked like he had been bullied.

  Jiang Tinglan was really bullied, and she was still the kind of person who begged him.

  She felt that Song Wenye was becoming more and more inappropriate. At first, he seemed to be restrained, but now he has no restraint at all.

  "Then I'll take the baby to take a bath?" Song Wenye put his arms around the absent-minded person lying on the bed.

  Jiang Tinglan was completely ruined. He didn't even care whether he was embarrassed or not. He was tired and destroyed.

  He tortured her both physically and verbally, and she was almost immune to it.

  After Song Wenye took the person out of the bath and was fragrant, she finally came back to her senses. At this time, she was still being held by the man in his arms, and she was not given pajamas to wear. She could clearly feel the heat coming from his body. .

  The man was stroking her back time and time again, while the other finger was circling the tail of her hair and playing with her hair.

  "Baby, have you lost weight?" Song Wenye remembered that he had managed to get some fat on his body. He hadn't seen anyone for ten days, so why did he lose weight?

  Jiang Tinglan said angrily, "I've lost weight, and it's not because you've made me tired." I definitely can't say that staying up late playing games for a long time these past few days and sleeping until noon before eating a meal is bad.

  Song Wenye let out a low laugh in his chest, "Baby, I've been away from home for ten days and it's all on me. It seems like I still need to do some questions to wake up my brain."

  "..." She likes to threaten people at every turn, so what happened just now was in vain?

  "No, I'm thin because my husband is not at home and I miss you." She quickly stretched out her hand to hold him down, forbidding him from even raising the question tonight.

  "You miss me so much. Since you miss me so much and don't let me touch you, you still want me to hold bubble wrap?"

  Is there any meaning in the repeated mention of meow?

  It's interesting, it's interesting. Isn't this a way to control a certain little villain?

  "Oh...Honey, do you not love me anymore?"

  do not love? He loved her so much that he wanted to give her everything, jewels, diamonds and a house... He himself gave her everything. What did this little bastard do?

  He had been away for more than ten days and she made a phone call. Every day he took the initiative to find her either busy or sleepy.

  As a result, she stayed up late at night and indulged in gaming. When she was caught, she made a few perfunctory remarks and even tricked herself into holding bubble wrap. This is what she did.

  Who doesn't love whom?

  The author has something to say:

  Lao Song: When it comes to grievances, who can be more wronged than me? ? ?

  I will try to update three times today! ! ! ! Ho ho ho

  Chapter 33

  Jiang Tinglan tried to beat her up but failed. Instead, Song Wenye pressed her down and tried to prove that he loved her enough for a long time.

  When I woke up the next day, I kicked the man hard before he even opened his eyes.

  In order to rush home as soon as possible, Song Wenye compressed and compressed his working hours in Haicheng. He hadn't had a good night's sleep for a long time. He spent a lot of energy last night and slept very soundly while holding his wife, but he was kicked awake in his sleep.

  Without opening his eyes, he first grabbed the offending foot under the quilt, turned over and fished the person over, and asked in a satisfied tone: "Do you still want to?"

  "..." Ridiculous! !

  "Can you stop acting like a gangster all the time?" It was really difficult for her to resist.

  "Baby, I really love you, why do I act like a hooligan? Do you feel uncomfortable every time?"

  Jiang Tinglan immediately covered her face, scared, she was no match for the male vixen.

  Song Wenye fell in love with Jiang Tinglan's shy look. He hugged her and teased her for a long time. When he saw that the tears were about to flow out again, he stopped them. It was not because he was afraid that she would cry, but because he was afraid that he could not help it. When she cried, she would think Bully her.

  Jiang Tinglan didn't want to get up, so he planned to get water for her to wash.

  He had just entered the bathroom when he heard a "thud" in the bedroom. He quickly turned around and found Jiang Tinglan kneeling on the floor. There was a carpet beside the bed, but it still made a loud noise when he threw himself down.

  Jiang Tinglan originally wanted to get his clothes, but he accidentally tripped on the carpet. His legs had no strength, so he fell down.

  Song Wenye immediately stepped back and picked him up, lifted up his nightgown and checked his knees, "Is the baby okay? Does it hurt from the fall?"

  "It's all your fault..." Jiang Tinglan didn't feel the pain, but it was so embarrassing. They said there were no damaged fields, only exhausted cows. Why was she unable to walk every time?

  "Blame me." Song Wenye checked and found that he was not injured. He couldn't help but laugh. Thinking of what she often said, "Just wait, there will be a day when you can make goji berries." '

  I don't know if she will cry again in disappointment if she can't see that day?

  "Are you still laughing?" Jiang Tinglan hugged him and bit his neck hard to vent her anger. "What kind of husband are you? You know how to bully me." The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. The tears he had not shed just now were now I couldn't help it.

  Song Wenye was not aggrieved when she bit her, but she was aggrieved first. Why should he care when someone is crying? "Baby, you are saying this as if you are being abused every day?"

  "It's just abuse." Jiang Tinglan sniffed, not feeling aggrieved.

  Song Wenye heard that he only said half of what he said, "So what will happen to the baby? Then the baby will punish me. I will accept any punishment." To coax his wife, that is to make the harshest promise.

  "You will not be allowed to touch me for a month."

  I really dare to say it.

  "This doesn't work, let's try another one. This one isn't punishing me, it's punishing my baby."

  "You... gangster, I don't believe you anymore." Jiang Tinglan really wanted to curse but didn't know what to curse, so he only had a few words in his mouth.

  Song Wenye looked at the tearful man. He was not scolding harshly, but he still had a strong energy. He didn't know how cute this look of thinking he was fierce was.

  Who else would use a non-deterrent word like "I don't believe you" as a curse?

  There is only this cute baby in his family.

  "Is my husband as bad as you say?" He pursed his lips and asked, holding back the urge to laugh.

  "Very bad."

  "What should we do? Wasn't the baby bullied to death?"

  "Has your conscience found out?"

  "Hahahaha~~"

  Then the whole room echoed with Song Wenye's laughter. How could someone be so cute? ?

  The two days when Jiang Tinglan cried and cried were the beginning of the story about staying up late at night to play games. Song Ziyu always felt that he was not punished because she was punished for him. He thought that she was punished like him before and copied a book. exercise book.

  So from then on, she obeyed Jiang Tinglan even more. Every day she had to hand the chopsticks to her hand, wash the fruits after eating, serve tea and pour water. She was even more dedicated than the little maid next to the Empress Dowager, which made Song Wenye want to take care of her. My wife doesn't even get a chance.

  Song Ziyu officially started school in a few days, and the school Song Wenye chose for him was a private boarding school.

  Although it was a boarding school, he could still go home. He originally planned to let Song Ziyu live on campus, but Song Ziyu refused. Jiang Tinglan also felt that Song Ziyu was good at home, and said that he would listen to his children's opinions.

  After his wife spoke, he had nothing to say, so naturally he could only nod in agreement.

  But one thing came to mind, "You two are not allowed to play games all night again. If you are caught by me, Song Ziyu, you will go back to the capital."

  At this time, Jiang Tinglan naturally reduced his sense of presence and did not dare to speak.

  Song Ziyu didn't dare to speak when he was named in the passenger seat.

  When Xu Yan was driving for the first time, she saw her boss looking like he was lecturing two children. This was a scene only an old couple could see, and she couldn't help but laugh.

  As a result, his boss glared at him, so he quickly sat up straight and drove hard.

  He's acting like a dog now, but he has the ability to be so serious in bed? Jiang Tinglan glanced at the man next to her out of the corner of her eye and couldn't help but complain again.

  Before he finished complaining, his hand was grabbed by the man, and then he shamelessly leaned over to her again, whispering, "I know you are scolding me in your heart, and there are more ways to deal with you if I get caught." "

  "Whether I am playing or not, you want to deal with me is not a bunch of reasons." Why should she not play, just play.

  Song Wenye found that his baby was soft all over but had a tough mouth. Now he was even more powerful and had learned to talk back.

  "Huh? So..."

  "So they definitely won't play!!"

  The two people in the front seat thought that the boss's wife/my stepmother was so powerful that they dared to openly challenge Lao Song's authority. They seemed to be cowards.

  Jiang Tinglan: You all don't understand how flexible and flexible I am. There will come a time when this bitch man begs me. I'll see if she doesn't deal with him properly.

  When their car arrived at school, the principal had already received the news and was waiting at the school gate early.

  Before Xu Yan could park the car, he saw a man in his forties or fifties walking towards them enthusiastically.

  "Mr. Song!"

  "Long time no see, Principal Tang."

  "Long time no see." Then he held Song Wenye's hand warmly.

  Jiang Tinglan and Song Ziyu stood aside and asked in a low voice, "Don't tell me, your father donated a library to them."

  "You know this again?"

  This is how it is played on TV. Otherwise, this principal would be more enthusiastic when meeting your dad than when meeting his relatives?

  Principal Tang retracted his hand and saw Song Ziyu standing beside him, followed by a little girl. He asked enthusiastically, "Mr. Song is so lucky. He has both children. His son is handsome and his daughter is beautiful..."

  "Pfft." Xu Yan tried to hold it back, but as soon as he spoke, he was shocked by the boss's cold gaze. He bit his lip and did not dare to have any unnecessary emotions.

  Jiang Tinglan and Song Ziyu reacted belatedly. Seeing their husband/father's face turned extremely dark, they turned their heads to the side in tacit agreement, and the muscles on their faces could no longer hold back.

  But they didn't make any sound, like they were performing a pantomime.

  Principal Tang immediately sensed something was wrong and did not dare to say a word of compliment.

Song Wenye took a deep breath, calmly took Jiang Tinglan's hand and said, "This is my wife Jiang Tinglan."

  "Hello, Mrs. Song. Hello, Mr. Song. Please come in, Mrs. Song." Principal Tang did not dare to say more, and quickly stepped aside to invite the two of them into the school. There was no one else to flatter them.

  This school was newly built a few years ago and is considered the best private high school in Pengcheng. The school is like a castle and the gate is particularly luxurious.

  Entering is a square with a fountain. In the middle is the library representing the school. Big red characters hang in the middle of the main building. This was donated by Song Wenye, and the name is still on it.

  On the left and right sides are roads paved with red floor tiles. Both sides of the road are well greened and full of flowers, plants and trees. This is when the flowers are in full bloom.

  Next is the teaching building and so on. The place is quite big and it takes a while to walk through it. The principal originally arranged a sightseeing car, but Song Wenye refused.

  It was the beginning of school and people were coming and going. His family was sitting in the car and being watched like monkeys. He was not very willing.

  Song Ziyu didn't want to live on campus anyway, so they didn't look at the accommodation or even the cafeteria. From now on, he would have three meals a day at home.

  The driver will pick him up and drop him off at that time, which is quite convenient.

  Although there are still many places he has not visited, after walking around Jiang Tinglan couldn't help but sigh that it is great to have money.

  Because Song Ziyu transferred here, Jiang Tinglan decided to send him to the classroom.

  They arrived not too early. When they arrived at the classroom door, there were already many students in the class, and there were parents in the corridor.

  Song Wenye has a relatively good reputation in Pengcheng. Many parents know him, and people greet him all the way here.

  When they stood at the door of Song Ziyu's classroom, more parents greeted them.

  If Xu Yan hadn't stopped him, Song Ziyu would have been pushed away by the crowd.

  Song Wenye only protected his wife the whole time, and his son didn't even look at her.

  Song Ziyu was so angry that he sneered at the side, emphasizing sex over sex! !

  "Classmate, are you a new transfer student in our class?" Song Ziyu ignored his unscrupulous parents and entered the new class. When he entered, he was stopped by a boy about the same height as him.

  Song Ziyu didn't like anyone stopping him. Just as he was about to raise his hand and turn around, he saw Jiang Tinglan looking at their class curiously. He took his hand back and said, "Yes."

  "Your name is Song Ziyu, right? Hello, my name is Tang Ke, and the principal is my biological father."

  "..."

  Tang Ke was obviously a talker. Seeing that Song Ziyu was silent, and hearing his father say at home that the new transfer student who was about to come was a very well-behaved boy, and asked him to take good care of this transfer student, he naturally became very enthusiastic and determined not to delay. Daddy's hind legs.

  "How about you sit next to me?"

  Song Ziyu glanced at Tang Ke and didn't really want to talk to him.

  Carrying his schoolbag, he found an empty seat and sat down. Tang Ke was not annoyed. He thought he was shy and followed suit and sat next to Song Ziyu, "How did you know I was sitting here?"

  Song Ziyu: Damn, what's going on with this idiot?

  "Ziyu, is that your older sister or younger sister? I've been looking at you." Tang Ke looked at Jiang Tinglan for a while and then glanced at Song Ziyu. He looked young, so he didn't know if he was his older sister or younger sister.

  Song Ziyu glanced at Jiang Tinglan. His father was talking to the principal. Jiang Tinglan stood aside and looked at their classroom. He suddenly thought of what happened at the school gate.

  "That's my sister, and the one next to her is my dad."

  "Ziyu, your whole family is very good-looking." His father should be the same age as his father. He looks so young, handsome and young. Look at his own father, who has a big belly and a bald head. There is a difference between him and others. so big.

  "Would you like to accompany me and say hello to my sister?"

  "Okay, okay." Tang Ke wanted to be friends with Song Ziyu, so he naturally accepted his proposal.

  When Song Ziyu took Tang Ke out, Song Wenye also finished communicating with Principal Tang and turned to Jiang Tinglan, "Lanlan, we are going home."

  "Don't you want to say something to Ziyu?" Jiang Tinglan walked out with Tang Ke as soon as he finished talking about Song Ziyu.

  "Ziyu, let's go home first. You get along well with your classmates." Jiang Tinglan was still worried that Song Ziyu, a transfer student, would not be able to integrate into the new class. Unexpectedly, others already had friends after entering the classroom, so it seemed that there was no need to worry.

  "good."

  Song Ziyu nodded.

  Tang Ke stepped forward with great enthusiasm, "Sister Song, hello, I am Ziyu's classmate. Don't worry, the classmates in our class are all easy to get along with."

  Jiang Tinglan smiled.

  Song Wenye told Song Ziyu a few more words and was about to leave with Jiang Tinglan when Tang Ke said, "Sister Song, goodbye Uncle Song!!"

  Song Wenye, who was killed twice today, turned around and asked, "Whose sister did you call me?"

  Tang Ke looked at Song Ziyu in disbelief and asked, "How could you lie to me?" He immediately changed his words and said, "Sister Song!!"

  Song Ziyu saw his father's face suddenly sinking and quickly retreated to the classroom.

  Song Wenye: ...Whose kid is so blind? ?

  Principal Tang stood aside and didn't dare to answer the question at all. Could the lameness of his eyes be hereditary? ? ?

  The author has something to say:

  Lao Song looked at himself in the mirror and asked with great sadness: Baby, do you think I am very old?

  Jiang Tinglan: It's hard to say whether you are old or not. You should know it in your heart...

  Chapter 34

  Principal Tang never thought that he would make a mistake on the front foot, and his son would catch up with the back foot. He is indeed a big boy, and the key is that he doubled the mistake.

  The old father's heart was immediately broken into pieces like dumpling stuffing.

  Thinking that President Song had just donated 10 million yuan to build a science and technology museum, Principal Tang felt that he was guilty. Isn't it obvious that he doesn't recognize people after taking money?

  He hurriedly stepped forward and slapped Tang Ke, "What nonsense are you talking about? This is Mrs. Song, the mother of classmate Song."

  Tang Ke staggered a step after being slapped by his father, and reached out to support Song Ziyu who was beside him.

  Song Ziyu was most annoyed when someone came into too close contact with him, so he would push them away.

  Tang Ke didn't care about Song Ziyu's indifference at this moment. He grabbed Song Ziyu's arm in surprise and said, "Ziyu, your mother is so young. She looks much younger than your father. She looks like your father's daughter." Wow, why are others' Mom is so young and beautiful, no wonder Song Ziyu is good-looking, look at other people's genes.

  Yes, this sentence is super doubled.

  Principal Tang couldn't find any corrections even if he tried to go back. He stared at his unfulfilled son and felt sad. He could only turn to Song Wenye and said, "Children's words are unbridled."

  Song Wenye snorted coldly, and his eyes fell on the two children, both of whom were 180 centimeters tall. Is this called Tong Yan Wuji?

  Principal Tang understood in an instant, "You look tall, but you are young." After saying that, he wanted to give himself a slap. How old should he be at this time.

  He didn't dare to say a word now and planned to send the person away.

  Song Wenye didn't want to stay here any longer. If he continued, his heart might not be able to bear it. At first, he didn't even feel that he was old, but now he had a faint question: Could he really be old?

  He glanced at Jiang Tinglan beside him and said she was his daughter. I was really angry and helpless. Did she really look like his daughter? Calculating the age, others are indeed much younger than me.

  Even more angry! !

  Principal Tang didn't dare to speak as they were sent away. He felt that his son was so angry that he couldn't use his brain today. But he could see that Song Wenye was obviously unhappy, so he decided to regain some of his impression points before others got in the car. .

  So after helping open the car door, he said very carefully, "Mr. Song, a man of forty-one flowers, you are not old at all."

  Song Wenye pulled the car door open.

  "Drive." You are only forty, and your whole family is forty! ! !

  Xu Yan was startled, and the car flew straight away as he stepped on the accelerator.

  Principal Tang took a breath of car exhaust and was stunned. Oh, what a broken mouth.

  Tang Ke watched Song Ziyu's parents leave without realizing that he had said the wrong thing.

  He kept pestering Song Ziyu with questions, "Ziyu, I heard that you transferred from Beijing. I went to Beijing last summer vacation. I also climbed the Great Wall and ate roast duck."

  "Ziyu, do you think Jingshi or Pengcheng is better?"

  Song Ziyu was really annoyed by Tang Ke's familiar temperament. He stretched out his hand and kept brushing away the hand he wanted to take.

  Tang Ke had no consciousness of being disliked and followed Song Ziyu closely.

  Song Ziyu stopped pretending now and pressed Tang Ke directly onto the table with a grappler.

  "Shut up, you talk too much."

  "Ziyu, do you know kung fu?" Tang Ke was even more surprised.

  "..."

  Song Ziyu took a deep breath and tried to curse someone, but he couldn't even curse him out.

  "Ziyu, I noticed that you and your mother look similar, right?" After Tang Ke was let go by Song Ziyu, he didn't care about him holding her down at all. He even wanted to be friends with him. His good-natured character actually knew how to grab a hand. Very cool.

  When Song Ziyu heard what he said, he suddenly became interested, "Do I look similar to her?"

  Tang Ke nodded sincerely, "Yes, you both look good-looking, but your dad is good-looking too."

  "..." Silly X.

  This school has a good school spirit. Although Song Ziyu is a transfer student, the classmates in the class are friendly and easy to get along with, especially Tang Ke.

  The only disadvantage was that they talked too closely. As soon as Song Ziyu sat down, he was surrounded by people, which was unbearable.

  Song Wenye didn't fare much better here. He kept a sullen face on the way back. Xu Yan didn't dare to say a word and drove seriously.

  It seems that everything has nothing to do with him. He is just a driving machine without emotions. If the boss is unhappy, he must reduce his presence. It is wrong to make the boss angry.

  Jiang Tinglan was not afraid, and even laughed all the time. Of course, he did not dare to laugh blatantly. He just used the good weather outside and the beautiful flowers on the roadside to express his cheerful mood.

  She has been bullied by this bitch man for too long. Today, she is really happy as never before. Now you know, no matter how powerful you are, you are still old.

  Oh my god, that classmate Tang Ke was so cute. He actually said she looked like Song Wenye's daughter. She quietly took a look in the rearview mirror and saw that she was indeed very young.

  She had just graduated from college, and since she came here and there was no pressure in life, wouldn't she be living younger and younger?

  Moreover, when she went to Hong Kong City, she even went to experience the beauty salons of this era, and she had to say that the results were great.

  She held her face and looked at it again and again. The more she looked at it, the more satisfied she became. It was great to be young! !

  At this time, the song A Thousand Reasons to Be Sad was playing on the radio.

  Jiang Tinglan felt that this situation was very suitable for Song Wenye's mood, "Secretary Xu, turn up the volume." Comfort the old man.

  When the landlady said something, Xu Yan had no choice but to obey.

  At first, Xu Yan and Song Wenye didn't notice anything wrong with it, but when they heard Jiang Tinglan singing along, they felt something was wrong.

  She sang a song that was obviously very sad, but she sang it with a happy feeling, and even raised her hands to twist it.

  When Jiang Tinglan was so happy, she actually sang "It's not a sin for a man to cry, it's not a sin", but as soon as his mind changed, he realized that the song hadn't been released yet, so he secretly changed the tune.

  The directionality was so obvious that even Xu Yan could recognize it, and it was impossible for Song Wenye not to recognize it.

  But Song Wenye didn't care about the person who was twisting happily. Instead, he turned sideways and leaned against the back of the car seat, staring at her slender waist with lazy eyes, his eyes half-smiling but not smiling.

  The skirt she wore happened to be bought in Hong Kong City. It highlighted her figure and fit tightly around her slender waist.

  The eyes were obviously appreciative, but they revealed the danger of a wild beast lurking next to its prey.

  Jiang Tinglan was allergic to his gaze and did not dare to continue. She retracted her hand obediently and slowly moved to Song Wenye's side. She put her arms around his waist and asked, "Honey, do I sing well?"

  Song Wenye looked at her fawning look and suddenly felt the roots of his teeth itching. He touched it with the tip of his tongue and raised his eyebrows. He didn't respond to her words. He held down her hand around his waist with one hand and pressed it with the other. On her lower back, her index finger and middle finger moved forward alternately, slowly moving towards her waist.

Jiang Tinglan didn't know what he was going to do. His waist was itching and his hands were being held down. It was like he had imprisoned himself next to him without using much force, unable to move at all.

  He started very lightly, deliberately rubbing her waistline with his fingertips.

  She was extremely ticklish to begin with, so she twisted her waist to avoid his hand.

  Seeing this, Song Wenye flattened his palms and clasped her waist directly, feeling her slender waist twisting in the palm of his hand.

  "Baby, do you like to twist? Go to the office later and give me a good twist."

  "shameless."

  "Do you dare to say it loudly?"

  Jiang Tinglan said super loudly, "I don't dare."

  Xu Yan didn't hear the conversation between the two people in front of him. He only heard the boss's wife yelling "I don't dare." He quickly glanced in the rearview mirror, only to look up and meet the boss's cold gaze.

  He quickly pretended not to see or hear anything.

  Song Wenye stared at the person he had restrained, cowardly. She was good-looking to begin with, but because she was young, her skin was even more fragile. She went out too early today and didn't have time to put on makeup. Her plain little face looked even more youthful. No wonder others say she looks like their daughter.

  He actually felt like it.

  Today, Song Wenye was originally going to send Jiang Tinglan home first and then go to the company. Now he changed his mind and told Xu Yan not to go home. "Go directly to the company."

  Xu Yan just wanted to ask the landlady if she wanted to go home?

  But looking at the boss's appearance, he didn't dare to ask anything. He drove silently and just took whatever the boss said.

  After being threatened by Song Wenye, Jiang Tinglan still had the energy to sing "It's not a sin for a man to cry. It's not a crime to cry." He whispered, "I want to go home."

  "Go home?" Song Wenye frowned and thought for a moment, "It's okay to go home, then I'll go home and work." He emphasized the word "work".

  Jiang Tinglan suddenly felt pain in her back and said hurriedly, "Let's go to the company. How can I delay my husband's work?"

  "Why is it delayed? I can do it anywhere."

  "..."

  The meaningful words made people's hearts beat like thunder. Jiang Tinglan didn't dare to accept the move at all. This dog man lived up to his name. He was so wild. He really dared to say anything.

  Xu Yan tried his best to minimize his presence in the front. Although he didn't understand the rhythm of the conversation between the boss and the wife of the boss, he always felt that although the boss was threatening the wife of the boss, there was some sweetness that he didn't understand.

  Forget it, it's better for him to listen less and concentrate on having fun.

  Xu Yan's driving skills were very good and he arrived at the company quickly.

  When Jiang Tinglan saw that she had arrived so quickly, she felt like she had not read the almanac since she had gone out today. She felt a sense of crisis. A woman's sixth sense is very strong. She didn't want to get out of the car.

  "Honey, my legs are numb." He made up his mind not to get out of the car and found the perfect excuse, "Honey, why don't you go upstairs first? I'll come find you later."

  Legs numb? Does he believe it? Of course not.

  Song Wenye didn't say anything, unbuttoned his suit, bent down to pick him up, and then kicked the door shut.

  Xu Yan drove the car away directly.

  "Husband, you are so awesome. You picked me up easily." She decided to be gentle and praised him.

  "Are you awesome now? Aren't you shameless?"

  Jiang Tinglan murmured in a low voice, "Old man is so vindictive? It's not like I said you are old, why do you always come with me?"

  "You really think I can't hear you?" Are you still in his arms anyway? How dare you?

  "Honey, I was wrong."

  "You know you're wrong? It's too late. I'll deal with you later."

  Threaten her again? Jiang Tinglan immediately broke the jar, but he didn't dare to scold too loudly, "Old man, if you have the ability, don't threaten me?"

  Song Wenye took a deep breath, "Besides, I will really make you cry later."

  When Jiang Tinglan heard this, she had room for change. She had always been able to bend and stretch, "I knew that my husband was the best, and he would definitely be reluctant to deal with me. I love you, husband! Oh, and my husband is not old at all."

  Song Wenye: ...Isn't it true that he won't age faster this way? His baby is really annoying! !

  Chapter 35

  Jiang Tinglan just wanted to use the numbness in her legs to escape, but Song Wenye didn't follow her instructions and just carried her away.

  To return to the main office building, they have to walk through a regular corridor, where the company's latest achievements are displayed on both sides.

  There are very few people there, but once you pass through the corridor, they are all employees coming and going.

  This office area is similar to the style of a university town, because employees in the R&D building are not as strictly managed as in the main building, which is relatively more able to stimulate their creativity.

  So some people will come downstairs to walk around and look for inspiration. There are many people in this office area even during working hours.

  She was a little embarrassed and said quickly, "Husband, my legs are not numb anymore. Please put me down quickly."

  Song Wenye glanced at the person in his arms and pressed his face against his chest. Are you embarrassed?

  It was hard for him to see her like this. His usual private shyness was different from this feeling. There was a strange feeling that he couldn't explain, but he would not put her down.

  Song Wenye felt that he was not a particularly high-profile person, but he had a soft spot for showing off his wife, and he couldn't wait to let the world know that he was married.

  So today, Song's employees received a barrage of dog food from their boss all morning.

  We are all the boss's employees. How can we not greet the boss when we see him?

  So whenever someone appeared, Song Wenye would stop and accept the polite greetings from his employees. He himself would not speak, looking like a serious boss.

  Xu Yan, who parked the car and caught up, immediately shouldered the heavy responsibility of explaining, "This is my wife."

  How could everyone not understand? It was the first time since the boss got married that he brought the boss's wife to the office and rubbed her waist for a long time. It was no secret that the boss doted on the boss's wife.

  But this was the first time that I saw my boss openly holding his wife while walking in the office area.

  Suddenly I felt that the clouds floating in the sky today were not clouds, but sweet marshmallows.

  Naturally, it was a pleasant flattery, which made Jiang Tinglan blush and kept squeezing the man who was holding her tightly.

  Most of Song Wenye's seriousness was only directed at the company's senior executives. For example, during meetings, if anything went wrong, he would be scolded.

  After he came out, he became much more amiable, and he didn't like to put as much effort into squeezing employees as other companies. In his opinion, whether a company is doing well or not is more about the ability of the leader, rather than trying to suppress its own employees.

  He has an excellent reputation in the employee work area, and privately the employees also like this boss very much.

  So when you praise someone, be more sincere.

  Song Wenye has good looks, and Jiang Tinglan is also pretty. When everyone praises her, they naturally put more effort into their appearance.

  For example, they are all talented men and beautiful women, perfectly matched by heaven...

  These words finally reached Song Wenye's heart, and he said that the eyes of the masses were sharp. How could Jiang Tinglan be like his daughter? He was not as mature as him.

  So a decision was made immediately, and everyone in the company, including the cleaning aunt, would receive bonuses.

  "Wow, I've been here at Song's for so many years. Although the benefits have always been good, this is the first time that bonuses are given out every year."

  "Who says it's not the case, thank you boss."

  "Thank you, boss lady. Haven't you noticed that the boss pays more attention to employee welfare since he got married?"

  "Yes, yes, long live the boss lady!!"

  Jiang Tinglan was put down after being carried to the office by Song Wenye. After being shown off for too long, her face was still red and she didn't want to talk to some people.

  Turn around and wander around his office.

  This was not the first time she came to Song Wenye's office. The last time she was only concerned about her back pain and didn't pay much attention to the furnishings here.

  His office is large, but the furnishings are not complicated and can be said to be very simple.

  Several large wooden cabinets stand on one side of the wall, as well as a set of sofas and coffee tables for guests.

  The desk is surprisingly large. Last time I came here, there was only one boss chair, but this time there are two. The other simpler chair has been removed.

  On the right side is the secretary's position, but it seems to be empty, with a lot of documents piled on it.

  "Baby, what are you looking at?" Song Wenye noticed that she had been staring blankly at the empty seat next to her. He walked over and took a look, but there was nothing there.

  "Let's see if you have a secret secretary!!"

  "Yes." Song Wenye held the woman in his arms and rested his chin on her shoulder, "That's what I'm holding."

  "I'm not your little secretary?"

  "Okay, it's not the little secretary, it's the baby. The baby will sit down for a while while I handle the urgent documents first."

  Song Wenye has a lot of work. If he wants to advance his own business, there is no reason to just fall in love all day long.

  After teasing Jiang Tinglan for a while, he asked her to stay with him. He had already opened the documents prepared by the general manager's office.

  She didn't even have time to fulfill her threats to Jiang Tinglan, although her slim waist could still make him obsessed.

  Jiang Tinglan stopped when she felt comfortable and sat on the boss's chair next to her. The back of this chair had been specially modified to fit right in her waist. Even the armrests were very comfortable. The color was dark red, which was different from Song Wenye's original black. The brown tone doesn't match it at all, but it's surprisingly comfortable.

  Song Wenye was very involved in his work, so she didn't bother him and took a leisurely look around the office.

  His place is really boring. He doesn't even have a book. The cabinets are all filled with various financial reports and other documents.

  There are two computers side by side on the desk. In the eyes of later generations, this was nothing, but now it looks quite new. When you turn it on, you can still hear the familiar sounds of the times.

  At this time, there were already games such as Solitaire and Minesweeper on the computer.

  Jiang Tinglan liked to play minesweeper. When she first started playing, she thought this game was all about luck. She would blindly mess around and get blown up after a few clicks. Later she learned that there were rules.

  Just click on one at random and a random number from 1-8 will appear.

  The number that appears represents how many mines are hidden around this number.

  She has always been quite addicted to playing these things, and she will challenge the time and compete with herself, which is a good thing to consume time.

  Song Wenye saw that although he was busy working, he was always paying attention to her. Seeing that she had been playing, he did not disturb her. When he saw that she had switched from minesweeper to playing cards, he put down the document in his hand, "Baby, is that right?" Is boring?"

  Jiang Tinglan doesn't feel bored. She is the kind of person who is extremely adaptable and can survive in any environment in her own way.

  "It's not bad." She dropped the mouse and moved her legs on the ground, sliding the chair to Song Wenye's side. "Honey, is this all you usually do at work? Do you get bored?"

  Although she is also a small boss, their clothing factory is particularly young and the pressure to survive is not that great. It does not feel like Song Wenye's.

  Song Wenye put down the things in his hands, put his hands on the armrests of her chair, and turned her around to face him.

  "I don't think work is boring. I just think my life is boring and monotonous. It's not as colorful as others. Baby, you should know that I was in the army. I thought that life would last forever. But then I didn't continue it. Even if I started... After joining the company, I and my previous lifestyle didn't change much."

  "I'm even busier and have less time for myself."

  "Compared with this, I feel that work is not boring anymore, and I am even less bored now. I just feel that there is too much work and too little time." Faced with endless financial reports and endless approval of project promotion documents all day long, it seems that there is not much time. Stay with his baby.

  He even began to fantasize about retiring, and wanted to hold hands with Jiang Tinglan and live a life without a job, just the two of them.

  Jiang Tinglan's appearance was like a ray of light falling on his sinking lake, adding luster to his step-by-step life. How could it be boring?

  "Let me tell you, the big boss won't find it boring to make money? He should be happy to see the wealth coming in every day, right?" Approving a document at random would cost tens of millions or hundreds of millions. If she had so much money, she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Yes, I have to do reviews here all day long, not day and night.

  "When money reaches a certain level and becomes just a bunch of numbers, it can no longer bring happiness." His happiness never comes from money.

  This is a bit like I am not interested in money, but think about it, after all, it is poverty that limits her imagination.

  "Then why are you still working so hard?" Jiang Tinglan felt that he was so contradictory. He said that he liked working, but also said that the money earned from work could not bring happiness.

  "Because I want to support you." To be honest, I didn't have any goals before. I just did well if I did it.

  It's very different now. He has someone to support, and there are people waiting for him to fight at the end. The feeling is different, so he won't feel bored, but the money doesn't need to be spent on Jiang Tinglan, and he doesn't feel happy either.

  Jiang Tinglan's heart skipped a beat, and she said a little harshly, "What you said makes me recognize money more than people. Besides, I'm easy to raise."

  Of course he knows that his baby is easy to take care of. To be honest, although she likes to buy things, she always picks and chooses when she really buys them.

  Even when raising a placard at the auction, he was worried that he would become poor.

  But Song Wenye really wanted to make a lot of money for her, because only in this way would he feel that he had extraordinary abilities. Otherwise, why would Jiang Tinglan choose him, because she would have more choices and be with her? People of the same age as her, people who share the same hobbies with her.

  Even people who spend more time with him are more competitive than him.

  It won't be misunderstood as a father taking his daughter.

  Song Wenye doesn't have traditional machismo, and he doesn't think it would be wrong if his wife only loves me for my money. If she falls in love with him partly because of money, then it will add more chips for her to love him.

  Otherwise, there are so many rich people, but she prefers her own money. Doesn't it prove that she loves herself first, and money is just a mere accessory condition.

  This makes it much simpler. She loves herself more than money.

  "I know my baby is easy to raise, but I am willing to work hard to make money for my baby."

  Jiang Tinglan was amused and asked deliberately, "Are you really not afraid that I only love your money?"

  Song Wenye paused and asked, "Then if I really have no money, will the baby still want me?"

  Jiang Tinglan discovered that Song Wenye had become quite sleepy in an instant. His tone sounded a little aggrieved and confused, and he suddenly became more energetic. "No, you're going to run out of money. I'll replace you immediately."

  "..."

  You know I'm afraid, you always threaten me! !

  The man didn't speak, just looked at her quietly.

  Damn that look in her eyes, it actually made her feel guilty. How could she see that pitiful look in a boss who has everything he can do?

  Jiang Tinglan felt like her heart was being stabbed, "I'm kidding you, you're going to run out of money, don't I still have money?" She is now a little rich woman.

  She reached out and touched his head, "I have no money, I will support you!!"

  "Then you can only support me, and you can't support others."

  "...Can I still have enough money to support a second one?" You think so highly of her.

  "What if there is someone who cheats?"

  Can such a good thing happen? No one else can be so in love except you! ! !

  The author has something to say:

  Lao Song: Who said that love brain will not bring good results? Isn't my wife willing to support me? Still never leave me! !

  Still trying to finish three chapters today! ! ! !

  Chapter 36

  "I don't want to give in, no one can compare to my husband." Jiang Tinglan said resolutely, "I only love you."

  "Baby!"

  Song Wenye was a little out of control, while Jiang Tinglan had always been sweet-tongued, coquettish and even willful.

  There are very few times when a serious commitment is made.

  He gives too much love, and many times he is afraid that she will accept it too passively and forget to love him too.

  Jiang Tinglan has the kind of temperament that is rarely serious, but will be very serious when it is serious.

  So when he heard her seriously saying that she wanted to support him, no one could compare with him, he wanted to do something to her.

  In fact, Jiang Tinglan didn't know why her emotions were so sincere, it was just as if her mind was beyond her control at that moment.

  She had never been in love, but she did have a crush on someone when she was studying, but that crush didn't last long.

  To be honest, she seems to be an emotional person, but she is not too dependent on emotions.

  This may be related to her experience. Her parents were in an era where people got married on blind dates. They were young and had children after marriage, so they always had constant disputes over trivial matters.

  She didn't know how to fight, but she was always noisy, and no one cared about her. She didn't lack food or clothing, but she didn't have much communication. Later, when she entered junior high school, she didn't know why her parents' relationship suddenly got better.

  He cared more about her.

  The lack of emotion seems hard to make up for.

  Jiang Tinglan didn't think there was anything wrong with this, at least she never relied all her feelings on anyone other than herself.

  But what she said to Song Wenye just now was not like what she had been able to say before, so she was stunned for a moment.

  Song Wenye was happy that she responded seriously. He leaned forward against her chair and kissed the person who was still sitting.

  At first, he only planned to simply press her lips to hers. Intimate hugs and contact would allow him to get closer to her heart.

  Just getting involved with her seems to be a bit difficult to end.

  He pressed her down on the chair, and because of the design of the waist protector, her waist naturally lifted up when she lay down, allowing him to hold her waist well.

  The two exchanged a wet kiss, and Jiang Tinglan was a little confused by the kiss.

  The ends of the eyes and lips are alluringly red, making people want to continue more.

  Song Wenye wisely did not keep asking her if she loved him. Instead, he half-knelt on both sides of her body, held her face and said, "Baby, I will love you well and live up to our meeting."

  The days seemed to suddenly come faster, and Song Ziyu adapted quickly to school. At this time, the Mid-Autumn Festival was not a legal holiday, but Jiang Tinglan still paid benefits to the factory employees.

  Xu Lu is flexible and smart. She loves this industry and does an outstanding job.

  Jiang Tinglan's management of the factory is decentralized. For example, if the design department needs people, Xu Lu will arrange them by herself. She only needs to go through the conditions of the people she recruits.

  Although Han Xu is still the deputy director, he is a deputy director with full power. He is very grateful to Jiang Tinglan for his trust and treats the factory as his own.

  In just two months, the results have been very good.

  Jiang Tinglan established an incentive policy at that time, which was an equity incentive system. When he was testing the results, he also brought a lawyer to handle the matter.

  As someone who has made great contributions, she has been given equity, which will provide real dividends at the end of the year, so many people are very excited. They are already very satisfied with this salary, and there is also equity dividend, which has never happened before.

  Among them, Han Xu contributed the most, and Jiang Tinglan gave him 10% of the shares.

  Han Xu looked at the agreement that his boss asked him to sign, and his eyes widened in disbelief, "Boss, you're not kidding me, are you?" With 10% of the shares, the salary that he worked so hard for here before was not even half as much as it is now. , still want to give so many shares?

  "Do you think I'm joking?" The only people in the office now are Han Xu, Jiang Tinglan, and the lawyer she brought here.

  "It's not like that." Han Xu shook his head.

  "Men have more confidence."

  "Boss, I will work hard and strive to make our garment factory a world-class garment factory as soon as possible."

  Good guy, Jiang Tinglan originally planned to make a big deal for Han Xu, but he didn't expect that this man would make a move for himself in the opposite direction.

  "Do a good job, I believe in your talent." What else can you say? She felt as if the boss was doing nothing and the employees were being treated like chickens.

  After Han Xu left, Jiang Tinglan called Jiang Dongzhou in again.

  "Boss." Jiang Dongzhou came in and stood aside in a standard military posture.

  "Sit down first." Jiang Tinglan waved her hand to let people sit down. He was too strong, which made her feel a little stressed.

  "Captain Jiang, I asked you to come in because I want to talk to you about the shares in the garment factory, because I haven't given you any shares here yet..."

  "Boss, don't worry, I don't have any complaints." He was very satisfied with the salary, and his output in this factory was indeed not as good as others, so he was very satisfied.

  Jiang Tinglan waved his hand, "Listen to me."

  "Boss, please tell me."

  "Because I plan to start a new company." Their factory has only been open for a long time and it has already been targeted. Not only were the two newly opened stores maliciously made trouble, but even the warehouse was almost ransacked.

  If it weren't for Jiang Dongzhou's military acuity, he noticed something unusual and ran over with people from the dormitory, and even the man guarding the warehouse would have been admitted to the hospital.

  Jiang Tinglan finally knew that security was still a big problem in this era, and surveillance had not yet fully covered them. If someone was patronized, they might not be caught, and the police station was even busier every day.

  Instead of waiting in line for them to process, be self-sufficient.

  She decided to get a security team for her factory. Han Xu could bring it with him when he went to collect and settle accounts, and he could also ensure his own safety, killing two birds with one stone.

  "what company."

  "Security company." Just a few days ago, a senior engineer from Song Wenye's company was also maliciously attacked.

  He had been working with the Jiang family in Gangcheng for a long time before something like this happened. Although it was not far from the Song family and his bodyguards rushed over in time, it was still quite scary.

  Song Wenye has her own bodyguards, but they are hired from a bodyguard company. If this company is established, and any large-scale events held by his company in the future, the security will be provided here, so she can rest assured.

  Jiang Dongzhou listened to Jiang Tinglan's idea and said, "Boss, there were many people who retired with me at that time. They all had good results in the army and their skills were first-class. I can let them try it." "Pengcheng's economy has developed rapidly in recent years, and many people regard it as a gold mining place.

  Of course, they were no exception. He was the first to come here. He didn't do well in the first two years, but he was still much better than his comrades back home.

  The boss changed this year. When we contacted him privately, they already had a family and naturally wanted to make more money. As a former squad leader, he couldn't help but want to help them more.

  But he didn't have the final say in this factory. He originally wanted to ask the boss privately, and he also knew that the boss's husband was once the head of the East Third Department.

  Nowadays, there are powerful people in Pengcheng. It should be easier for them to find a suitable job, but it is difficult to talk about this kind of thing. After all, they only have military power and no skills.

  In the economic era, technology and value creation are more valued.

  So he kept putting it off, and finally the boss spoke up. He hurriedly said it, but after saying it, he felt that something was not appropriate, and he felt awkward.

  "Okay, just call them over, but you have to be responsible for the people you bring." Jiang Tinglan has a good impression of soldiers because Song Wenye was once a soldier. He has a pleasant diversity and never regards his status as a soldier. Determine character.

  Jiang Dongzhou is a simple man, but that doesn't mean everyone is like this.

  "No problem." Jiang Dongzhou had clear grievances. If the soldiers he had led had any problems, he would not let them go.

  "Okay." Jiang Tinglan continued, "In this case, Captain Jiang will be the captain of our security company. You hold 10% of the shares of the new company, so you are not only a manager, but also a shareholder. How will the company develop in the future? , Captain Jiang also shoulders certain responsibilities, can Captain Jiang take over this task?"

  "Boss, please rest assured, I will definitely carry out military orders." Jiang Dongzhou continued, "There is no need to give shares. The salary you gave is already very high." Now that he has solved the work of his comrades, how can he dare to ask for shares? .

  "Captain Jiang, don't be burdened. You have saved a lot of losses for the factory this time. You deserve all this."

  "But the factory has already given a reward." The reward was one thousand in cash, which was a lot. He had helped the factory recover its losses before, so he just gave him a verbal praise.

  "..." Jiang Tinglan felt that Jiang Dongzhou was good at everything, but he was a bit arrogant. He was afraid of taking advantage of others and being too upright.

  Fortunately, after being fooled, he accepted it, but the feeling that he had sold it to her for the rest of his life was actually stressful.

  Jiang Dongzhou's people came very quickly. About six or seven people arrived after two or three days. A security company must not have this many people. Wan Shaoyu said that they also had a lot of veterans there. He helped find some people, and the total added up. About thirty.

  Now that Jiang Dongzhou has been appointed as the captain, she has left it to him whether it is training or anything else. She only provides general direction guidance.

  Jiang Dongzhou gathered everyone for emergency training for three days, and then brought them to Jiang Tinglan for a summary test.

  Jiang Tinglan could only watch the excitement, and asked Song Wenye to come over and help him take a look.

  After watching this trial, Jiang Tinglan clapped his hands and praised him. As expected, the people trained by his motherland are very good, and all of them have real abilities.

  Seeing how awesome everyone was, she felt relieved. National Day was just around the corner. There was no seven-day holiday on National Day, but they still had to go back to their hometown in Beijing. They just got married and had no time to go back.

  Jiang Tinglan arranged work on the phone. There was Han Xu in the clothing factory and Jiang Dongzhou in the security department.

  She didn't have much to worry about, especially Han Xu, who was more flexible.

  Jiang Dongzhou needs to say more words. People who are too straight-tempered need to be polished more. It would be perfect if they were more tactful.

  "Boss, this time it will take twenty people to escort Song's products to the exhibition. We still have a few left in the factory. Sometimes we don't necessarily have enough manpower for temporary matters. I want to recruit more people here."

  "Captain Jiang, I said you can make the decision on this kind of thing. From now on, you don't have to report this kind of thing to me. You can make up for it if I send someone to do it. There are also some rewards and punishments. You can make the decision."

  "OK."

  Because the men's clothing line was added, Xu Lu was also faced with recruiting people, and she communicated with Jiang Tinglan for a long time.

  Regarding the release of new products and what kind of activities to choose, Han Xu was also nearby and the three of them briefly discussed it.

  When she came back, she saw that Song Wenye had already packed their luggage.

  She found that Song Wenye seemed to be pretty good at everything he did. He even kept his luggage neatly, and her clothes were neatly folded. Her skin care products and cosmetics were packed in special small luggage bags, and they were also treated with shockproof treatment. , very attentive.

  She thought about when she praised Jiang Dongzhou on the day of the trial, he embarrassedly said that none of them were as good as Song Wenye. Some of the records he had set in the Eastern Third Division were still unbreakable.

  It was difficult for Jiang Tinglan to imagine what Song Wenye would look like in military uniform, because the impression he gave him had always been out of the military aura.

  In addition to feeling that he was too strong and had too much stamina, every time he pinched himself he couldn't move completely, as if he had a stronger taste of Confucian businessman.

  "Husband." She walked over and sat directly on a chair nearby. She looked at the man who was still squatting on the ground checking his luggage and asked, "Captain Jiang said you are very powerful. How powerful are you?" One person can defeat forty or fifty people. ? Can it be like in the movie?

  "Don't you know how powerful I am?"

  Song Wenye didn't stop what he was doing, and brought an extra set of sports clothes for Jiang Tinglan. She said she was going to climb the Great Wall when she went back, and she definitely couldn't go wearing skirts and high heels.

  "Can you speak properly?" Jiang Tinglan was about to get angry.

  "Stingy guy, why didn't I talk properly? I mean, don't you realize how powerful I am as my wife?"

  "What you said is very ambiguous."

  "Is what I said ambiguous, or is my baby thinking wrong?" Song Wenye stood up and directly pressed the person on the bed, pinched her waist and trapped her under him, "You call me a perverted hooligan every day, it seems that My baby also has a lot of these in his head."

  Regarding his blame-shifting, Jiang Tinglan cursed, "Pervert."

  "My baby's vocabulary for swearing is getting richer and richer. Let me check if the practice is rich enough." He said as if he was going to take off her clothes.

  Jiang Tinglan was so frightened that she repeatedly begged for mercy.

  "Honey, hubby, I was wrong!"

  "Wrong? How do you admit your mistake?"

  Jiang Tinglan hooked his neck and kissed him. The wolf panted again after smelling the meat before letting him go.

  A good exchange turned into a scene where someone was playing hooligan.

  Jiang Tinglan lay on Song Wenye's arm and stared at him for a while and asked, "Honey, what if I don't like you when I go back?"

  "How could it be? Mom likes you very much. Besides, my baby is loved by everyone. No one dislikes her."

  Yeah? She was not liked by her parents, so she followed her grandparents since she was a child and learned how to please others. Although in the eyes of outsiders, they were four generations living under the same roof, and she knew how to please her elders, but who knew that she was almost abandoned by her parents when she was a child, so I just learned this.

  Because there was no substantial harm and the parents had completely changed, the past memories were sealed in the back of my mind, and the scene of a loving father and a filial son returned to the family.

  Everyone has said it in the past. Her parents were young and did not know how to love, but she was even younger.

  She never told anyone these things. Jiang Tinglan remained optimistic and cheerful, but when she went to meet her elders, the memories deep in her heart would suddenly attack her, making her unable to help but worry.

  "Baby, don't think so much. I will always stand behind you. If someone doesn't like you, I will take you and turn around and leave. You have forgotten that I said that I will always be the baby's retreat." He had a relationship with her for her. The ability to make the world her enemy will not leave her alone in the crowd.

  Song Wenye didn't ask about the worries that occasionally popped up under her happy appearance. He would be patient enough to wait for her to tell him what she was hiding.

  What he wants to do now is just to give her a sense of security and let her know that he is there for everything.

  Chapter 37

  Song Ziyu has been here for a few months, and they took advantage of this time to return to the capital together.

  Song Wenye's company was started in Beijing and later moved to Pengcheng. However, the office here was still there. Xu Yan originally made arrangements for him. When the time came, the company's car came to pick them up. As a result, Ji Zishu also took the role. The driver comes to pick you up.

Jiang Tinglan had never seen it but often heard it mentioned by Song Wenye and Song Ziyao. He didn't expect that he was very handsome and not much younger than Song Wenye.

  But when she opened her mouth to call herself aunt, she still couldn't bear it, what a damn seniority! !

  He didn't feel any discomfort. After they got in the car, he kept chatting with Song Wenye about the company.

  Song Ziyu and Jiang Tinglan couldn't get in the conversation, so they started chatting, "Is your father that senior?" She was not used to hearing this.

  "Fortunately, you won't feel it when you get there." Just get used to hearing it. There are still two brothers at home waiting to call you aunt! !

  "But he didn't get used to it at all." Most people would feel a little uncomfortable when they see someone younger than themselves being called aunt.

  For example, Song Ziyu is only a few years younger than him. At first, he called her mom directly, but now he doesn't call her mom.

  Song Ziyu laughed and said nothing, probably because he was used to it.

  Ji Zishu dropped them off and left. He said that his father was busy during the National Day and he wanted to go home to spend time with his sister. He also invited them to play at home when they were free.

  Mingfang had known for a long time that her son and daughter-in-law were coming back, so she asked her aunt to prepare meals early in the morning. She waited at the gate of the yard early and saw people from a distance.

  Jiang Tinglan has become very familiar with her mother-in-law chatting on the phone, but just like meeting netizens, she still feels a bit unfamiliar when meeting people in person.

  But Mingfang is a person with a good personality. When she saw them arriving, she quickly took Jiang Tinglan's hand and said, "Lanlan, are you tired from the journey?"

  "Mom, you're not tired."

  Mingfang took a look and was satisfied that the luggage was in the hands of her son and grandson. It seemed that she was not ignorant.

  "mom."

  "grandmother."

  "Come in quickly." Song Mingfang held Jiang Tinglan's hand and didn't let go until he entered the room and asked, "Would you like to rest for a while? Your and Wen Ye's rooms are on the third floor. I'll ask my aunt to clean up. alright."

  "Mom, I don't need to rest. Let's chat with you."

  "Okay, let's chat."

  Song Wenye went upstairs to put his luggage first, and Song Ziyu also went to his room.

  Jiang Tinglan briefly took a look at the layout of the small building. It was decorated in a retro style. The layout was quite good, but the area was not large. Neither the living room nor the dining room were as spacious as those in Pengcheng. There were two bedrooms downstairs and one on the second floor. There are two bedrooms and a study room, with a platform extending out, and a bedroom on the third floor.

  Because we had a good chat with her mother-in-law on the phone, we became familiar with her soon after we came back. The two of them talked most about Song Wenye, from when he was a child to when he joined the army.

  She quite liked hearing it. Although her mother-in-law was gentle and gentle, she was quite harsh when she complained about her son.

  In the end, the topic came down to the age difference between the two. Mingfang knew that Jiang Tinglan was younger than her son, but she always thought that he was just a few years younger. She also thought that when the man was older, he would be able to take care of others.

  Song Wenye didn't tell her family in detail. She didn't know that her daughter-in-law was thirteen years younger than her son until Mingfang saw her today.

  That look in my eyes, I really don't like my son at all. How can I learn to coax a little girl?

  But what can she say after getting married again? She can only treat her daughter-in-law twice as well.

  After Jiang Tinglan got home, she kept talking to her mother-in-law and completely ignored her husband. Song Ziyu went out to find a familiar classmate.

  Song Wenye found that he seemed to be redundant and had no topic to interrupt. He listened to Jiang Tinglan and his mother talking about skin care, clothes, and how they used to go to the mountains to dig wild vegetables. She also said that she liked to go to the mountains to pick mushrooms.

  That topic was too confusing and difficult to pick up, so I could only listen to it.

  "Mom, where is my dad?" Song Wenye had been looking for a topic for a long time and finally took advantage of the gap to speak.

  Mingfang rolled her eyes at her son, "Which year will your dad be home during the National Day?"

  Jiang Tinglan watched Song Wenye being scolded by her mother-in-law and was laughing secretly at the side. It turned out that there were times when he didn't dare to answer.

  Song Wenye didn't dare to continue looking for words, and finally waited for Jiang Tinglan to get up and go to the bathroom, wanting to follow her and take the opportunity to hug her.

  He was also very busy. During his vacation, he wanted to spend time with his wife, but his mother refused to let him go when he got home.

  Seeing that he was about to get up, Mingfang grabbed him and whispered, "You bastard, you didn't use any means to get married, did you?" Her daughter-in-law was young and beautiful, and it was hard for her not to think too much.

  "Mom, what kind of person am I?"

  "It's hard to say."

  "..."

  "In a word, Lanlan is so young, you must treat others well, don't you know?" She is more than ten years younger, really...

  "I know, Mom, do you still worry about the character of the son you taught?"

  "Stop hating me. I'm worried about your eldest brother and your sister-in-law. My parents won't ask you for anything. I just want you and your wife to be harmonious and safe. Do you understand?"

  "Mom, I know."

  In the evening, the eldest brother Wan Snian also came back and brought his twin sons. Father-in-law Wan Mingsen came back even later.

  Wan Mingsen was not a serious person, and he learned that his daughter-in-law was much younger than his son, almost the age of a grandson, so he loved her very much. Also because of his daughter's early death, he did not treat her as a daughter-in-law, but as a daughter.

  Suddenly the house became lively, and now Wan Shaoyu was the only one left. No wonder he said that his house was a monk's temple. It looked pretty similar to him in the dark.

  The eldest brother's twins are older than Song Ziyu and have already gone to college. Jiang Tinglan is two years older than the others, so she can still play with them.

  They both have similar looks, maybe more like their mother. Anyway, there is very little trace of the eldest brother from the Wan family in them, but they are very handsome.

  Hearing that Jiang Tinglan had opened a clothing factory, he even suggested making some clothes that young boys would like.

  This reminded Jiang Tinglan that fashion brands can be launched.

  The two of them also said, "Third Aunt and others are on vacation and we will come to Pengcheng to play with you and Ziyu."

  "Yes, my brother and I can also be models for Third Aunt." Only then did Jiang Tinglan know that the two of them had already taken photos for the magazine.

  "But Third Aunt must keep it a secret, otherwise my dad will definitely criticize us again if he finds out."

  "Okay, it will definitely be kept secret."

  Jiang Tinglan thought that children raised in a family like theirs would be serious, but unexpectedly they turned out to be innocent.

  At the dinner table, Wan Sinian looked at the crowd of people playing in the living room. When he learned that his sister-in-law was so young, he couldn't help but ask, "Wen Ye, what do you think, marrying such a young girl to raise as your daughter?"

  When the age issue was brought up again, Song Wenye said angrily, "What does it have to do with you? Have you asked your sister-in-law back? Are you still in the mood to worry about me?" The eldest brother also lost face.

  As expected, they are blood brothers. They both know that their feet hurt and they know where to step on them. "I'm just caring about you. It's not easy to coax a little girl when she's angry."

  All she got was a sneer from Song Wenye, "Do you still think that everyone is like you and you can't get your wife back in half a year?"

  Wan Sinian felt that his younger brother had eaten explosives today.

  He didn't say anything anymore. Wan Mingsen was quite optimistic about his son and daughter-in-law. He always advocated that children and grandchildren should be blessed by themselves and not worry too much about the children's affairs.

  After dinner, Wan Sinian stopped staying here and left with his two sons.

  Jiang Tinglan chatted with her parents-in-law in the living room for a while before going upstairs to get ready for bed.

  The worries I had been weighing in my heart before coming here have been completely eliminated, and I feel much happier.

  Back in the bedroom, Song Wenye had already washed up.

  Lying in bed reading a book, it is rare to be leisurely and contented, waiting for my wife to return to the bedroom.

  He had hung all the clothes in the luggage in the closet. Jiang Tinglan hummed and opened the closet to get his pajamas to wash up.

  As a result, I opened the closet and searched for a long time but couldn't find any pajamas. I turned around and asked, "Honey, you didn't bring me pajamas?"

  "Take it, I'll put it on the bed for you." Song Wenye said and lifted the corner of the quilt.

  A light-burnt silk pajamas came into view.

  How did he find this and bring it here?

  This is a very tempting silk pajamas. Actually, it can't be called pajamas. It was given to her when she bought underwear in Hong Kong City. The back of the thin suspenders is completely empty, and the front chest is like translucent lace.

  She thought it looked pretty at the time, so she took it back to Pengcheng. Later, she found that she couldn't wear it out, so she stuffed it deep into the cabinet.

  In the end, Song Wenye found it and brought it to her.

  "Did you do it on purpose?" Jiang Tinglan gritted his teeth and asked bitterly. He clearly knew that this was not what he often wore.

  Before she came back, she knew that she wanted to live in a house with her parents-in-law. Song Wenye also suggested that they could go out to live together. However, she thought that he would not dare to do anything bad under the eyes of her parents, so she decided to live at home. But she didn't expect that he still wanted to be evil. Why was he like this? wild? ?

  "Baby, why did you do it on purpose? Doesn't it look good?"

  "It looks so...ghost, I won't wear it."

  "Okay, I have to take them off anyway, it doesn't matter if I wear them or not."

  "Song Wenye, this is at home."

  "Do you still want to be outside?"

  "..." Speechless! !

  Jiang Tinglan angrily grabbed her clothes, stomped her feet and walked towards the bathroom with a groan. However, after taking two steps, she stepped back and walked to Song Wenye with a smile. She bent down and stretched out her index finger to trace down his chest. She moved and stopped at his abdomen before shyly saying, "Honey, wait for me."

  Song Wenye was used to teasing her, and he was quite curious when he saw her fight back for the first time. He reached out to touch her face, but was pushed away and his hand fell empty.

  "We'll have some fun later."

  "Um?"

  "Wait, you must like it." Wait, let you have a long memory, let you act like a rogue, hum! ! !

  The author has something to say:

  Mr. Jiang: I also have a temper! ! Wait for me to fight back! !

  Chapter 38

  When Jiang Tinglan thought about how he would take a bath with Song Wenye's army later, he just stared at the looming appearance in the mirror when he put on his clothes. It would be better not to wear them at all, and he blushed first.

  Fortunately, she was smart and took a shirt from Song Wenye. He was taller and the shirt looked like a short skirt on her body. She didn't wear the pajamas and put on his shirt. She deliberately only buttoned a few buttons. Everything is covered, but the shoulders are exposed.

  Song Wenye didn't know what she wanted to do at first. After all, in his heart, his wife was just a cute little white rabbit, but he knew the moment she came out.

  The little white rabbit has become a sperm! !

  The impregnated white rabbit is naturally very tempting and makes one's mouth dry.

  But she was too good tonight. Song Wenye felt that she was holding back bad tricks and keeping the same in response to all changes. He quietly watched the people who came out in circles to see what little tricks she wanted to play.

  Jiang Tinglan's ambition was defeated when he met the man's explicit gaze. What a look, as if he wanted to eat his life alive. It was so scary. He wanted to retreat, but the energy of not admitting defeat forced him to Follow her forward.

  Don't be cowardly or stand up, you will always be manipulated by him in the future.

  "Husband~" She deliberately lowered her voice to a sweet and charming voice. She walked to Song Wenye step by step, sat on the edge of the bed next to him, and even pulled her shirt down a little.

  "Well, on purpose?" To seduce people?

  Song Wenye squinted at the person whose intentions were not too obvious. He put his hand on the button on her chest, hooked the shirt with a finger and pulled the person over.

  Her long hair was draped behind her shoulders, and she carried a faint fragrance after bathing. After being fumigated by the hot air, she was as delicate as a ripe fruit. Even if she did nothing, she was already intoxicated.

  Jiang Tinglan didn't expect him to be in such a hurry, so she quickly put her hands on his chest instead of jumping into his arms. She raised her head slightly, blinked and looked at the man, "Honey, do you like it?"

  Like it, how could you not like it.

  Song Wenye loved her like this. Normally, Little White Rabbit was timid and shy. Even if he said one more word if she was extremely emotional, she would either close her eyes or bury her head in his chest.

  Feelings are feedback, no matter which aspect, as long as she takes the initiative more, you can feel her love more.

  "I like it." Song Wenye's voice became hoarse again, as hoarse as if it had the sticky feel of chocolate melting into silk, sweet and lustful.

  As he spoke, he grabbed her waist and leaned forward to kiss her, full of anticipation for tonight.

  Jiang Tinglan quickly reached out and covered his mouth, "Wait a minute...Honey, let's do something different."

  If you do this, you would be really sorry for yourself.

  Song Wenye looked at her serious look and laughed softly. The laughter overflowed from the palms of her hands, and the breath from her nose scraped across the skin of her hands like feathers, with a tickling feeling.

  Just as she was about to pull her hand back, she was held down by the man. He licked her palm provocatively and said, "Do you want to play something different?"

  The man looked at her with interest. He did not take off his glasses on the bridge of his nose, and had two buttons of his pajamas unbuttoned. He was dressed casually. His glasses were very beautiful, and his eye color was not too dark. It became lighter when blocked by the lenses. When not smiling, his mood is very light, so his eyes are like transparent glass beads, giving people a cold and ascetic feeling, but his body is like a messenger of desire who has fallen into the mortal world, which is unexpectedly alluring.

  Jiang Tinglan cursed secretly in her heart, the male vixen, the itching in her palms had not dissipated, and his gaze seemed to penetrate into her heart, making her feel itchy and numb.

  She didn't dare to look at him anymore, so she turned around and ran to the closet, took a Song Wenye tie and held it in her hands before looking back at him.

  "Honey, let me dance for you."

  "Dancing? What are you doing with a tie?"

  "I'm afraid you'll interrupt my dance, so I have to tie you up." Don't sound too matter-of-fact.

  Song Wenye stretched out his hands in cooperation, "Baby, you are playing wildly."

  Jiang Tinglan sneered in his heart, wild? Later you will know how wild it is.

  It's just that Jiang Tinglan encountered a little difficulty in tying him up. She always felt that the tying was not strong enough. Song Wenye even taught her to tie a buckle. It was very simple, but it was almost impossible to untie him. This was not the case in the military. common.

  Jiang Tinglan had no doubt that he had tried it several times and found that it really worked, so he tied his wrists easily.

  In order to feel more at ease, she even tied the person behind her back, now it was safe.

  Song Wenye let her go no matter what, without blinking an eyebrow.

  Seeing that he was too cooperative, Jiang Tinglan snorted in her heart. He was indeed a stinky gangster, and that was all he cared about. He was willing to be tortured with a little sweetness.

  "Baby, haven't you started yet?" Song Wenye was really looking forward to what she was going to do.

  "Why are you so anxious, husband?" Jiang Tinglan said, putting a hand on Song Wenye's shoulder, placing one hand on the button on his chest and starting to unbutton one button.

  It was originally extremely attractive, but now the porcelain white skin exposed due to shyness is dyed with a light pink, like a ripe peach, waiting for others to taste, and the word invitation is written all over her body.

  Jiang Tinglan leaned forward and rubbed him as a lever, then tilted her head and gave the man a wink.

  Song Wenye's expression did not change, but his eyes were stained with a different color. Once his eyes were stained with desire, a faint red color that could not be concealed would appear around his eyes, which was deep and bottomless, as if it was a temptation. A trap for people to come forward.

  Jiang Tinglan turned her head away from him, imitating the way he pulled her just now, hooked her collar and leaned forward to gently bite his trembling Adam's apple.

  The man's breathing intensified, his Adam's apple rolled uncontrollably, and his rising and falling chest showed that he was enduring unbearable pain.

  Jiang Tinglan felt his sudden change and quickly stepped away. She looked up and saw the man's eyes staring at her, even with a smile that didn't mean anything. "Baby, are you hiding it very deep?" He's quite playful. .

  As soon as he finished speaking, one's face turned red and the other's eyes turned red.

  "I'm so sleepy, it's time to go to bed."

  The ambiguous atmosphere was interrupted coldly by Jiang Tinglan.

  "Sleep? Do you still want to sleep like this?"

  Jiang Tinglan followed his gaze and looked over.

  It seems quite difficult? but......

  "Untie your hands if you can." She was like a successful little fox, with a sly smile in her eyes. This step was her limit. You bitch, just sleep like this tonight, I'll suffocate you to death. ! !

  He knew that he was deliberately tormenting him, but he never liked to give up halfway.

  Is it difficult to unravel? He taught me all this, and he decided to unbutton and fasten it.

  So before Jiang Tinglan lay down completely, Song Wenye's hands were already released, and he grabbed the back of her neck with one hand, pinched the tie with the other, and shook it in front of her eyes, "Baby, untie it." "

  The man's hand grabbing the back of her neck was as strong as the muscles on his body, and the hand holding the tie was even harder. Veins popped out on the back of his hand, and the expression on his face was more dangerous than a cheetah circling its prey.

  Jiang Tinglan's eyes didn't show much surprise, and her emotions didn't even fluctuate much. She knew that this bitch was very insidious, and that button was a trap. It's a shame she still trusted him so much.

  Song Wenye: Do you believe it? It's because you are suspicious of my lust and lust, and you have lost your judgment!

  Regardless, Jiang Tinglan struggled to run away, but was pulled back by the man before he even touched the edge of the bed.

  "Why are you running? Don't you want to sleep?" These words sounded like gritted teeth, and the word sleep became less pleasant to the ear.

  "Will you let me sleep?" Jiang Tinglan asked doubtfully.

  Song Wenye smiled faintly and said, "No." He directly blocked her escape route.

  Are you afraid now? Didn't you have fun just now? Playing with him, right? Very courageous! !

  Just know it! ! fraud! ! !

  "But my husband is not feeling well." Jiang Tinglan spread out a cute and innocent face with a fake smile, not feeling uneasy at all when meeting the man's dangerous gaze.

  I didn't expect it, who doesn't have a trump card?

  "Huh? What's wrong with you?" Song Wenye lowered his head and bit her earlobe. His hands got into the hem of her clothes and pinched the soft flesh on her waist. He waited for her very patiently, wanting to hear what she was looking for. Excuse.

  "My relatives are visiting." Jiang Tinglan knew that Song Wenye was not easy to fool, so she prepared several routes before going in. This was her final trump card.

In order to make it more realistic, she even put that in there.

  "Oh~~" Song Wenye nodded seriously, and then spoke slowly and calmly, "Baby, your relatives come on the 17th every month. Last month, you were delayed for two days because you were disobedient and secretly ate three popsicles. Oh my god, last month it was back to the 17th, and now it's the 29th, which ends in less than ten days..."

  "..." She didn't even remember it so clearly.

  "You pervert, why do you remember the lives of other girls? You're such a pervert." Jiang Tinglan didn't expect that this would be a disaster, so she preemptively accused him of being a pervert.

  "Baby, are you someone else?" Song Wenye has a good memory. Every time she feels pain, he will prepare brown sugar water for her in advance and ask Sister Zhang to stew health-preserving soup, so he remembers it very clearly. The most important thing is to keep an eye on it. He thought that she couldn't eat cold food before coming, but he didn't expect that it would be his ability to expose her.

  "..." Wuwu, is it still too late to run away now? Why would she risk her life to recruit him? ?

  Chapter 39

  Song Wenye never wanted to kidnap Jiang Tinglan, and he was afraid of hurting her every time he was in trouble.

  She was his exception, and he thought of her as an extra gift from God. She was as gentle as possible, but unexpectedly, the little rabbit opened up a new world for him.

  It turns out that being tied up is extremely gentle! ! A more extreme experience.

  He experienced unprecedented comfort. Jiang Tinglan's voice was hoarse. He pinched her chin and asked her to look at him. His eyes fell on her tear-filled eyes, "Tsk, you are worthless. You are playing with me." Where did the energy go? I cried again~~"

  Jiang Tinglan was really hurt both physically and mentally. The shallow and deep love made her unable to even utter a sound, and she whimpered like a kitten teased by a storm.

  Song Wenye looked at her pitiful appearance. Red flowers bloomed on her porcelain white skin, which was so delicate and lifelike that it looked like it had been spread by fine rouge, with dots of seductive pearlescent light.

  The little bunny spirit was no longer as arrogant as he had been at first. The tie that bound his wrists had long been untied and hung lightly on one arm. The dark tie was wrapped around the delicate wrist and fluttering in an eye-catching way.

  "Hiss~" Sure enough, love is the undying desire of human beings. When he touched her, he lost his mind and wanted to tear her into pieces and merge with his own flesh and blood.

  Jiang Tinglan was really angry. Even if he tossed her over and over, he still laughed at her. How could he be so annoying?

  The little rabbit lost his temper. Although he was pressed on the bed and unable to move, he still softly called out, "Husband."

  Song Wenye leaned over to hear what she had to say, and she took the opportunity to hook his neck and bite him hard.

  The man waited for her to bite him, but to be honest, he didn't feel any pain at all with this little strength, he just felt itchy.

  The more it itched, the more he wanted to torment her. The little bunny spirit stretched out its sharp claws and scratched his back, causing a burning sting. The sting lasted only a moment, followed by a soft patch.

  "Don't call me husband anymore?"

  "Rogue Song!!"

  "He can also curse, and he seems to have some energy."

  "without......"

  Jiang Tingtang began to give in with a sound of sobs.

  "Call my husband, I will let you go."

  "Husband~~"

  "You're so good. Of course I won't let you go if you're so good!!!"

  Sure enough, you can't expect a gangster to be a good person! !

  It wasn't until the faint light tore through the darkness and spilled through the gaps in the curtains into the ambiguous bedroom that the morning light took away the joy! !

  He woke up near noon again. Song Wenye got up earlier. His father was at home today, so he got up to play chess with his father.

  Mingfang and her aunt were preparing lunch in the kitchen. She planned to cook some special Beijing dishes for her daughter-in-law to try.

  After Jiang Tinglan woke up, he tried several times before struggling to get up from the bed. As soon as he sat up, Song Wenye came in with a glass of warm water in his hand.

  "The baby is awake?"

  "Yeah." Jiang Tinglan nodded feebly.

  Song Wenye thought of her coquettish appearance last night, with a slight smile on his face. He walked over and sat next to her, leaned over and kissed her face, "Here, drink some water to moisten your throat."

  The water temperature was just right, and Jiang Tinglan drank more than half of the glass before putting it down.

  "It's over, it's almost noon!!" Jiang Tinglan screamed in fright when she saw the watch on Song Wenye's wrist that was around her waist. It was almost eleven o'clock.

  "Huh? Do you have any important arrangements today?" Song Wenye turned to look at her.

  Jiang Tinglan glared at her, "This is the first time I see my parents-in-law sleeping until noon, do you agree?"

  Song Wenye reached out and scratched the tip of her nose, "What are you worried about? Our family doesn't have such requirements, you can sleep all day."

  "Didn't I ask you to get up so early?" Liar.

  "Is it wrong that your man is in good health?"

  "..." By the time Jiang Tinglan finished packing and went downstairs, the meal was already being served.

  Jiang Tinglan was very embarrassed. He didn't know what to say when he saw his parents-in-law, so he couldn't help but glare at Song Wenye again.

  "Lanlan, are you okay if you change places to sleep?" Mingfang asked as she watched her go downstairs.

  "Mom, you slept well."

  Mingfang felt that her daughter-in-law was too obedient, "Wen Ye said this morning that you didn't sleep in bed all night. You should go and have a rest after lunch."

  "No need..." Jiang Tinglan glanced at Song Wenye quietly and saw that he had a calm face. He was really good at talking.

  When Mingfang turned around, she whispered, "Why are you so good at talking?" Is it because you can't sleep in bed?

  Song Wenye chuckled, stretched out his hand to grab her hand, and scratched her palm with his fingers, "How about I say you can't stand up to me?"

  "...Can you calm down?"

  "I will tell the truth if I don't hold back."

  You really don't behave like a human being anymore! !

  Jiang Tinglan had a particularly good appetite after being tired. Mingfang had spent more time taking care of Song Ziyu and her husband at home in recent years, and she had developed her cooking skills.

  "Mom, did you make this? It's so delicious."

  "It's delicious. Then eat more." Mingfang brought a lot of dishes to Jiang Tinglan.

  Probably thinking of his daughter, even Wan Mingsen used serving chopsticks to pick up some vegetables for her.

  Jiang Tinglan's bowl was never empty. Song Wenye was peeling shrimps for her next to her. Mingfang quietly kicked her husband's feet.

  His eyes indicate, 'Your son is really enlightened.'

  Wan Mingsen: If you don't get enlightened, your life will be over.

  Mingfang finally breathed a sigh of relief. When talking to her daughter-in-law, she kept saying that Wenye was good. Mingfang didn't believe it. Her son knew it himself. He had been extremely arrogant since he was a child. At best, he was arrogant, but at worst, he was destined to be alone.

  She was afraid that her daughter-in-law wouldn't be able to bear it and would kick him, but now it seems that she has corrected herself.

  "Hey, Lanlan, why are your wrists red? Are you allergic to something?" Mingfang was satisfied when she suddenly saw Jiang Tinglan's wrists were slightly red, and she was afraid that she had eaten something she was allergic to.

  Jiang Tinglan raised her hand and took a look. She didn't seem to have any allergies.

  Song Wenye really thought she was allergic, and after wiping his hands, he grabbed her wrist and checked it. However, after seeing the red mark, the two of them looked at each other. Jiang Tinglan wanted to find a crack in the ground to crawl under, and her face burned.

  The man next to her said calmly, "It's not an allergy, it's because I didn't control my strength when I held her yesterday and I pinched her."

  "It's neither serious nor serious. Do you still think that Lanlan is one of those soldiers you once had?" Mingfang glared at her son angrily.

  "Well, I will pay attention to it in the future." Song Wenye admitted his mistake in a good manner.

  "Is it enough to just pay attention? You have to take good care of Lalan. Don't you know how much older you are than others?"

  "Mom..." Don't always mention age, okay?

  The meal finally ended amidst Mingfang's accusations.

  "There will be a flag-raising ceremony tomorrow, does Lan Lan want to go and watch it?" Wan Mingsen went to the general preparation area after dinner, and suddenly thought that tomorrow was the National Day and there would be a flag-raising ceremony, and she didn't know if she was interested.

  Flag raising ceremony? Jiang Tinglan went to see it later in college, but because there were too many people, he didn't see much at all.

  But remember, the honor guard is so handsome! !

  She remembered that the number of national flag guards increased to 36 in 1992, and they must be very handsome.

  "I wanna go."

  "I'll arrange for someone to take you there tomorrow morning," Wan Mingsen said.

  "Can I see it up close?"

  Wan Mingsen didn't know how close she meant, so he nodded and said, "I'll arrange for you to follow the students' gift-giving procession. It can be very close." Anyway, she was like a child.

  "Thank you, Dad." In this era, everyone also likes to watch the flag-raising ceremony, so squeezing in does not necessarily guarantee a good seat. Now there is a gift team, so you can really see it up close.

  When Wan Mingsen heard her call him daddy, he couldn't hold back the smile lines at the corners of his eyes and said goodbye to his wife before leaving.

  On National Day, Jiang Tinglan got up at five o'clock. Wan Mingsen arranged for an orderly to pick her up early in the morning. She took a camera to record the exciting moment of this era.

  Song Wenye had something to do today and couldn't accompany her there, but her father had made arrangements so he wasn't worried about her.

  When Jiang Tinglan arrived there, he was led directly to join the tribute team and stood inside the iron fence, right next to the flag-raising platform, with the television cameras next to him.

  At about six o'clock, the noisy crowd suddenly became quiet. With sonorous and powerful steps, they walked toward the flag-raising platform with neat and powerful steps on the ground, and excitement swelled in their chests.

  Jiang Tinglan felt satisfied. She finally watched the flag-raising ceremony up close. It was complete.

  By the time it was over, the morning sun had shrouded the land, white doves were released from the children's hands, and people from the TV station began to interview the onlookers. She watched for a while and took many photos before leaving with satisfaction.

  When I got home, I couldn't wait to share with my mother-in-law how lively and exciting the scene was.

  "Mom, look at the photos I took." Jiang Tinglan handed the camera to Mingfang and started sharing it with her mother-in-law.

  Jiang Tinglan is very good at taking photos. The guard of honor is well behaved, and the photos turned out to be very handsome.

  "Lanlan, that's amazing, the photo is so beautiful."

  "It's because they are very handsome." Jiang Tinglan thought of the concentration of the honor guard. Oh my god, it was so killing.

  "Well, it's really good. They are all young guys." Youth is the capital.

  Jiang Tinglan originally discussed the honor guard with her mother-in-law, but finally started talking about the appearance of her sons.

  She also ranked her sons' appearance in order, but she didn't expect that Song Wenye held the highest weight in her heart.

  "Speaking of which, among my children, Wenye is the prettiest. In the past, girls in this compound liked him for his dog-like temperament, and Shaoyu was the ugliest." Mingfang had a difficult delivery when she gave birth to Wan Shaoyu, but when she woke up, she discovered that her son It was so ugly that I thought the child had been replaced and cried several times.

  Jiang Tinglan didn't expect her mother-in-law to be so handsome, but her requirements were too high. Wan Shaoyu was also very handsome. As long as he didn't speak, his face was pretty good.

  "Wen Ye, was he very popular before?" Jiang Tinglan didn't expect to hear such news, and was a little interested.

  "No, he has an unpleasant temperament, and his face can deceive people, but as he gets older, his face probably won't deceive people anymore."

  Jiang Tinglan thought her mother-in-law was too cute, and later the two began to discuss whose child in the compound was the prettiest.

  "Speaking of the good-looking one in the Ji family, it's Zi Shu's father who came back to pick you up. He is steady and good-looking."

  "Hey, is it true?" Jiang Tinglan thought Song Wenye was pretty enough, "Better looking than Wenye?"

  "Wen Ye is nothing compared to him." Mingfang said and stood up, "I'll show you the photos later."

  "Wow, it's really good-looking, so handsome, so beautiful!!" My mother-in-law gave me a group photo. The man was wearing a military uniform, holding two little girls in his arms, and there was a young woman standing next to him. The whole family was really good-looking. .

  Jiang Tinglan didn't know how many words he praised.

  Later, when her mother-in-law was going to take a lunch break, Jiang Tinglan looked through the photo albums of Song Wenye's family in the living room.

  When Song Wenye came back, he saw her looking at the photo album, so he walked over and asked, "What is the baby looking at?"

  "Honey, are you back? Look at your old photos."

  "How's it going? Does it look good?" Song Wenye didn't like taking pictures very much before, but his mother did, and her mother asked them to take many photos at home.

  "nice."

  Before the smile spread on Song Wenye's face, Jiang Tinglan continued, "But Zi Shu's father is handsome, no wonder he is pretty good-looking."

  He didn't want to pay attention to her anymore and actually praised others in front of him.

  Jiang Tinglan obviously didn't notice Song Wenye's change. Seeing him going upstairs, she chased him and asked, "Honey, I took a picture of the National Flag Guard today. They are very handsome. Do you want to see it?"

  Handsome again?

  Song Wen grabbed the person over wildly and asked, "Am I more handsome or are they more handsome?"

  Jiang Tinglan raised her eyes and glanced at him, "Can I talk about them?" That kind of demeanor is very handsome! !

  Song Wenye didn't say anything. He pressed her against the handrail of the stairs unexpectedly. While loosening his tie, he asked, "Think carefully, am I handsome or are they handsome?"

  Thinking that her mother-in-law was still at home, Jiang Tinglan was so frightened that she quickly pushed him, "You are handsome, you are handsome, you are the most handsome."

  This is so good, "Help me take off my glasses."

  "Don't..."

  "Why don't you say goodbye? Didn't you say I'm handsome? My handsome husband kissed you and you still don't agree?" Why don't you play with him and make him happy?

  "mom......"

  "Mom is taking an afternoon break downstairs, why are you yelling?" The third floor is the couple's bedroom, and no one can come up.

  Mingfang originally planned to go upstairs and re-make the bed for her daughter-in-law, but she saw this scene around the corner and was at a loss to move forward or retreat.

  When he heard his daughter-in-law calling him, he had no choice but to go up. When he passed by his son, he kept walking forward without looking away, "I'm almost thirty, and I'm not too young anymore. Don't dodge your waist."

  "Pfft" Sure enough, my mother's complaints are the most deadly! !

  Song Wenye: "..."

  The author has something to say:

  There will be no third update today......

  Chapter 40

  "You're still laughing, right? If you laugh again, I'll deal with you."

  Jiang Tinglan's laughter didn't stop after her mother-in-law left, and she could hardly stand up straight.

  Song Wenye was afraid that she would lose oxygen from laughing, so he would pick her up and threaten her viciously.

  "You are so annoying? Can't I still laugh?"

  "Can laugh..." Before the man could finish his threatening words, he saw the person in his arms slip away.

  Then he ran and shouted, "Mom, I'm here to help you."

  The beds at home were on the hard side. Mingfang thought this was the reason why Jiang Tinglan couldn't sleep well, so she planned to add a bed of cotton wool. While making the bed, she saw Jiang Tinglan running over.

  Song Wenye didn't expect that she would go find help. When he followed him, he saw his mother's eyes looking over. She didn't catch the escaped rabbit. She was glared at by her, so he could only touch his nose and walk over to help.

  Jiang Tinglan was clinging to her mother-in-law. She would go wherever her mother-in-law went.

  Even if Song Wenye wanted to arrest someone, he couldn't.

  The two stayed in the capital for a few days. Song Ziyu was going back to study and was preparing to return to Pengcheng. He was leaving tomorrow. Mingfang took his daughter-in-law and grandson to visit the shopping mall.

  Because he didn't have enough time to come back, Jiang Tinglan didn't go around the capital much, but he did climb the Great Wall. Although Song Wenye half-carried and half-carried him up for a long time, he still made it there.

  She liked going to the mall. When Song Wenye was busy, Song Ziyu was the boy who carried the bags.

  Moreover, he was very familiar with this place. Even Mingfang didn't know many places. After walking around for a long time, he went to the park to play in the afternoon. There were many entertainment options at this time.

  At the intersection of the park, there are already people selling bubbles and darts and toys, the most popular of which are ring traps.

  This was the hottest era of trapping, and claw machines had not yet entered the mainland, so both children and young people liked it.

  Mingfang is a very childlike person, the kind of person who loves children very much and can play a lot with them.

  It was fun to watch other people trap and asked Jiang Tinglan and Song Ziyu, "Do you want to go and have fun?"

  Song Ziyu didn't like playing with these things, but he looked at Jiang Tinglan without saying anything and said, "You can play if you want."

  "I'm not quite sure." Jiang Tinglan has never caught a doll before, let alone this kind of thing. There is no accuracy.

  "It doesn't matter whether it's accurate or not, just come out and play and have fun." Mingfang said next to him.

  In this case, Jiang Tinglan also paid for the plastic ring. Unfortunately, he really missed the mark.

  Two of them were close, but both ended up wrong.

  Song Ziyu looked on and felt sorry for her. He could tell that Jiang Tinglan was the kind of person who was very skilled but easily addicted. In a short while, she had paid for the third time, and the boss looked at her like Looks like someone has been taken advantage of.

  On her way here just now, she specially picked a house with the best prizes, but it was all in vain.

  "Ouch, what a pity. Come on Lanlan, we're still a little short." Mingfang cheered for Jiang Tinglan from the side.

  The more grandma praised, the more motivated Jiang Tinglan became, and she paid again to get the ring. Song Ziyu couldn't stand it anymore, so he walked up to her and asked, "Which one do you want?"

  Jiang Tinglan looked at the confident man and thought for a moment, "Can you trap anyone?"

  "Let's try it." Song Ziyu didn't tell her that one time when he went out with Xiaopang and others, he almost finished selling other people's stalls. Although he didn't want any in the end, he just had fun, but the boss looked at him and prepared to Close the stall.

  "Then the biggest one, the farthest one." After spending so much money, we have to get the capital back.

  "I'll hook up the last row for you." Song Ziyu counted ten rings in his hand, and there happened to be ten in the last row.

  "You're always on target?" Why don't you believe it? "Don't be too conceited, just try to trap one."

  Song Ziyu really liked chasing her when he saw her roping, "Aren't you chasing anyone without roping?"

  "...Aren't my hands shaking?"

  Song Ziyu didn't expose her.

  Jiang Tinglan became even more nervous, "You have to trick me well, and I will treat you to dinner today."

  "There's no need to eat. Otherwise, will you attend the autumn sports meeting with me?" By the way, you can hold a parent-teacher meeting for me.

  "Autumn sports meeting?" Jiang Tinglan doesn't like sports, "otherwise we won't do it."

  "I'm not letting you exercise, how about you come and cheer me on?" Song Ziyu raised the plastic ring in his hand so that she wouldn't take it back.

  Jiang Tinglan looked at the taller person and raised her hands. Wasn't this embarrassing her?

  "Just cheering?" This guy can't give her a try, right?

  Song Ziyu nodded, "Yes, what else can you do besides cheering?"

  "Okay." Don't want her to participate in sports anyway.

  "Deal." Song Ziyu put down his hand and started to set Jiang Tinglan's toys on her.

  "I... No, Song Ziyu, you can do it." Jiang Tinglan watched Song Ziyu's accuracy every time, and almost lost his words. He was a little too accurate.

  "Just say that those ten are all yours, and you still don't believe it."

  The two of them were having fun here. Mingfang went to buy drinks for them and met an acquaintance when she came back.

  "Hey, Sister Fang is coming to play too?" The person who spoke was Wang Lanzhi, a colleague of Mingfang, who was one year younger than Mingfang.

  She used to secretly compete with Mingfang at work, always trying to compete, but later her daughter fell in love with Song Wenye.

  In order to pursue Song Wenye, he often approached Mingfang, as if he regarded Mingfang as his own mother.

  But Mingfang never interfered in the child's affairs. Everything was based on his son's wishes, so he didn't pick on the girl.

  Later, Wang Lanzhi heard that Song Wenye had made a lot of money by opening a company. Seeing that her daughter had never found anyone, she asked someone to tell Mingfang about it.

  This person is also very funny . She talks about kissing her and belittles her own son into nothing. She says how outstanding and powerful her daughter is, and then she doesn't want her daughter to be someone else's stepmother. It's just because she has worked with Mingfang for so many years. , I have nothing to say about my character, otherwise I would definitely not agree.

  Mingfang just wants to say, please don't agree! !

  Of course Song Wenye would not agree to this, and Mingfang would not agree even more.

  I originally thought that rejecting this would be the end of the matter, but in the end, Wang Lanzhi went around saying that this was not good and that was not good for her son.

  Mingfang complained about her son's cruelty, but she didn't allow others to scold her son, so she directly reported him in a letter of report.

  It happened that a document leak occurred in the unit during that time. Wang Lanzhi actually said something to the outside world. Although it was not important, he was fired along with it.

  It had been many years since they had seen each other. Mingfang didn't like her very much when he saw her. He kept his indifferent expression and said "hmm".

  "I heard that Wen Ye of your family got married? It's been so many years. Sister Fang, I heard that your son and daughter-in-law are back. Why didn't I see you taking them out for a stroll?" Wang Lanzhi said with a look of disdain that could not be concealed. She just said that if Song Wenye left her home, what kind of good job could he find? Finally I found a country girl.

  People in their yard who had been to the country before came back and said that country people are not clean, do not keep their appearance, and eat too much...

  Wang Lanzhi automatically assumed the look of a rural woman. Looking at Mingfang's delicate eyebrows, her daughter-in-law might look older than her mother-in-law, right?

  Mingfang, who used to love to smile a lot, now has a stern look on her face. Wang Lanzhi is more and more sure of her suspicion that she despises her daughter and will have to find someone from the countryside until she gets older.

  She could finally let out the bad breath she had been holding in her heart. It was not in vain that she had chased him to two places before stopping him after receiving the news. She had to take a good look at Mingfang's joke today.

  After being expelled, she calmed down a bit and didn't directly talk nonsense, but the meaning of speculation was very heavy.

  Mingfang still didn't understand what she meant, and immediately said, "Of course I have to bring it out to see people, but I don't want to show her everything."

  "..." Wang Lanzhi was stunned for a moment, "Are you scolding me for not being a thing?" After so many years, why is Mingfang still so sharp-tongued?

  "Are you a thing?"

  "Why am I not..." Wang Lanzhi has not been Mingfang's opponent since she started working. She didn't expect that after so many years, someone would hold her down when she opened her mouth. She was so angry that she could hardly turn around.

  But today she just saw Mingfang's joke and pretended to be generous and said, "Sister Fang, I know you are not happy that your son has found a country woman, but you can't make fun of me? If we had gotten married, how could these things have happened? Son, right?"

  She was asked to tell her that country people are good, they can work, and you don't need to hire a nanny. Wang Lanzhi hasn't said this yet, for fear of taking Mingfang's anger away and she can't continue to watch the joke.

  "Which of your eyes can see that I am unhappy..."

  "Mom, look, we got the biggest toy." Jiang Tinglan was having fun at first, but she saw someone blocking her mother-in-law's way from a distance. Seeing that her mother-in-law didn't look good, she didn't want to play anymore and called Song Ziyu. Come here together, if you meet someone bad, you can support your mother-in-law.

  "Yeah, Lanlan is so powerful, she can do all this."

  "It was Ziyu who helped."

  "Are you still playing? If you don't want to play, we will go home." Mingfang was too lazy to talk to Wang Lanzhi, saying more words to her would lower her IQ.

  "Go home." Jiang Tinglan nodded.

  "Sister Mingfang, is this Wen Ye's wife?" Didn't you say that you are a good country woman? Why do you look like a pictorial star? How could she, who was so good-looking and young, find a country daughter-in-law with her former colleague Ming Fang?

  No, she's definitely not Song Wenye's wife! !

  "Yeah, do you have any objections?"

  Wang Lanzhi: ...How is this possible?

  Mingfang couldn't help laughing when she saw Wang Lanzhi turning around dejectedly. She was as worthless as ever, and she still dared to find trouble like this.

  On the way back, Mingfang probably mentioned some things that Wang Lanzhi's family had done, and told her not to forget them. Those were all things in the past. Song Wenye didn't even look at them.

  Jiang Tinglan didn't care. She wouldn't doubt Song Wenye in this regard, no matter how long ago it happened.

  Instead, Song Ziyu, who was following behind, had an idea. It turned out that he was really dragging his father down a lot. Is it possible for an individual to dislike his father? Should he really listen to that person and go abroad?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1M 57K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
5.2K 133 45
On the day of Wen Lisheng's marriage, Xie Xiaonan led the rebel army to break through the city gate and stopped her grand wedding party. She was forc...
29K 224 18
Short Title : 70VFEY Alternate Title : 七零女知青[穿书] Status : Completed Author : Xi Zhou Source : MTLNovel.com Novel Summary When she wakes up, Qin Lin...
1.4M 46.6K 32
Slendy needs more Creepypastas. So he takes Splendy's advice and makes a summer camp to train some chosen kids to become Creepypastas. He sends out l...