𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

39-Still Its Hurt❣️

2.3K 112 10
By Solitary_0813

Still Its Hurt............ 💞🥺

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

...Slight Child Abused.... ❌

5 years old jk holds his mother's hand and looked at her with his bambi teary, glossy shining eyes, lower lip wobbling his whole face is red because of crying

His mother gave him a disgust look and jerk his hand, he fell on the floor sniffing cutely.

He gets up while crying and again hold her skirt this time mumbling same things passed hours.

"Mum...ma I do..nt w..ant to go." Jk repeating this sentence multiple times since morning.

"Jihun take that bastxrd infront of my eye sight or else I will ki'll that piece of shit right here." Hana shout angrily and this time she push jk and he again fall on the ground sobbing.

Jihun (Mrs Jeon jk's care taker) come hurriedly in her room and she gasp when she saw jk lying on the floor.

She bent down and made him stand up while wiping his tears softly mumbling sweets words.

"Will you both get lost from here or i've to drag you from my room huh." she said boringly Jihun nods.

Jk again run towards her mother and before he hold her mother's hand a hard slap landed on his cute puff soft cheeks.

Jihun gasp tears gush in her eyes she immediately rush towards him and his mother again slap him for two or four
times more.

Jihun hurriedly take him in her arm and run outside of her room a little crying jk in her arm.

.....

Author Pov...

Hana's parent's married her to a good and rich man with her consent.

She wanted to become a model and his husband support her in every up and down.

His husband wanted a heir still he didn't forced her this and he wait for her consent.

One day he become so happy when hana said she is expecting he does everything for her and their baby which every fathers want to do for his child.

She lost so many offers after his pregnancy and he blame this to her unborn child.

When jk born she never took care him carefully nor she gave her own milk to him which is most important for a new born baby.

His husband take care of him and in his absence Jihun, she is jk care taker

5 years later hana's husband got to know jk isn't his child. He feels betrayer and asked her whose child.

She said it's happen when she went for a photoshoot Jeju Island and she do one nightstand with her friend.

He feels disgust with her and decide to divorce her and he also denied to keep jk with him because he isn't his child.

His all love vanished after knowing he isn't his blood.

She went to his parents and told them everything they become so angry and told her just gave jk to an orphanage.

She agree with them and made a firm decision to admit jk in orphanage.

Next day Jihun and his husband came to her and asked her to gave jk them. Dr said Mrs Jeon can't conceive. So they thought to adopt jk as their son.

She happily agree with her and made them jk's legal guardian.

From that day jk live with Mr and Mrs Jeon. When they came with jk in their house in next week they got the news.

Jihun expecting they become so happy after 7 years of their marriage. They become so happy.

They still love jk like his own son yeah sometimes they prefer suga happiness above jk and it's natural right for every parents.

Jk didn't mind about this on top of that he always support and care for suga like his real brother. He never thought about suga is not his real brother.

Later hana got to know that his friend came back from US. She tell him about his child but he denied. so she insist his friend for a DNA test.

He didn't agree with DNA test so she file a case against him.

In court orders he have to do DNA test. Jk become happy thought now he will live with his parents. He was 10 years old that time.

DNA test proof that his friend is the real father of her child. He directly refused to keep jk with him because he is a married man and a father of 3 years old boy.

He can't break his own home for a unwanted child and his whxre friend.

He gave some share to jk and hana for this and made a deal to court she will not cause any problem to him in future and court assure him she will not.

Hana left jk again in Jeon house and she went US for her photoshoot and later she married with her boss.

She came after 11 years back to seoul from US after her 3nd divorce.

She came to jk again and ask his share property which his father gave him.

Mr and Mrs Jeon got angry and they asked jk don't do this. Still,

He gave her all his property because he didn't want money, land and fame he is longing for a happy family.

And she again married to someone else and start a small business.

Hana always used jk for money and sympathy from people.

21 years old Jk thinking about his life while sitting on the bench in a park.

This is the day when he saw a pretty boy. His Wife Jeon Taehyung and from that day he wants to live for himself too.

(I hope y'all guys understand my pov and sorry for the grammar mistak🙂)

End of Pov.

...

Jk gasp and hold reeling of his balcony he wipe his tears harshly and bit his lower lips. He was thinking about his some past incident.

He inhale some deep breath trying to calm himself but he is struggling for breathed.

His whole face become red, eyes red and glossy trying his best to inhale some breath.

He feels someone soft touch on his shoulder. He turn around and saw his wify standing infront of him.

Tae pouting and mumbling why he leave him alone in the bed, rubbing his eyes help of his knuckles looking so fluffy and cute.

Jk can't heard a single words nor he utter a word because of panic attack.

Tae frown when he feel jk's grip tight on his wrist. He take a proper look of his husband and wide his eyes.

"Hyungie what happened?" Tae asked worriedly and cupped his face with his both hand jk also hold his both hands.

Tae understood what happened to him because its not happening first time in his presence.

(Jk become normal after treatment and counseling when tae asked him to do a proper check up with expert dr.

Tae himself take him for his regular check up according to his appointment because jk is so careless if it's comes to him.

Tae got to know about jk's panick attack when Jimin made him drunk and closed them in one room. When tae where 17 years old.

When jk wake up he start panicking and rambling, he thought he hurt him and thats affect on his mind.

When tae assure him he didn't done anything wrong and made him calm.

He told everything about his past life to tae after calming down.)

He rub his back and made him looked at him and told him inhale and exhale like the way he is doing.

Jk nods his head and do same as tae ask him to do. He copy tae sometimes and soon he start breathing normal.

He rub his hands and made him drink soft water and suggest him take some walk.

Both sat on the sofa after sometimes jk snuggled in his embrace tae smile rubbing his back softly and pull him more closer.

Still it's hurt.... Jk muffled sounds come from his crook.

"It's hurt, I don't know why? Still its hurt so much." Jk cried in his embrace tae blinking his doe eyes to control his own emotion while rubbing his back.

"Whenever I saw her face my whole past come infront of my eyes without even trying." Jk mumbled snuggling in his crook tae humming in reply.

"She is so cruel. I gave him everything still she comes infront of me and ask more things to do, whenever she want anything." Jk said tears falling on his crook tae consoling him, mumbling sweet words.

"When she already abandon me. Then, why she comes to me for help again over and over?" Jk asked like child crying in his wife embrace.

Tae listening his all wailing while consoling him and trying to made him calm.

"You will not do like this to our baby right love." Jk asked breathed heavily.

Tae stopped rubbing his back because of his sudden question. Jk knows he will not do anything like this still he ask because of his awful experience.

Jk pull away from hug when he didn't said anything. He cupped his face and asked him same question again.

Tae smile and wipe his whole face with his hem and make their selves comfortable on the balcony couch.

Jk looking at him with his glossy bambi eyes. Tae chuckled and rub his noses to each other and peck on his lips.

"I'm not doing anything because of your this state or else I already threw you out of the balcony when you ask this stupid question to me." Tae said sweetly while gritting his teeth and gave him his sweet smile.

He nodded and hide his face in his crook mumbling meanie he chuckled and peck on his head and earlobe and caresse his back softly.

"I will not do anything to our baby." Tae mumbled jk smile in his crook nodding his head.

"Sleep my big bwby." Tae said patting on his head softly while humming a song.

"I'm sorry for asking stupid question. I know you will never do like this don't
know why I asked this." Jk said calmly he humming in reply while patting his head with his soft hands.

"I know baby you don't have to worry about this." Tae said smiling and peck on his head.

"Lets sleep inside the room." Jk said he nods his head and jk gets up from the sofa along with tae carefully.

"My understanding wify." Jk said and peck on his lips he giggles he peck him too.

Both holds each other hand and went inside the room. They lay comfortable on the bed.

Jk take him in his embrace mumbling love you's. He peck on his lips and snuggled in his crook, mumbling love you too.

"Mmm Hubby." Tae said in his crook jk humming in reply.

"I'm feeling hungry." Tae said pouting jk pull away from hug instantly and peck on his forehead while looking at him glossy bambi eyes.

I'm so.... Tae kiss him softly mumbling I need food not your sorry he chuckle in kiss and kiss him back saying an ok.

"Lets go I will made something tasty for my bubba." Jk said he nodded his head instantly while making grabby hand. He giggle and lift him in his arm and made his way towards kitchen.

...

Tae sitting on the counter giggling on his hubby jokes and on his flirty talks

Jk laughing while making food for his Baby and he pecking his lips time to time in between his cooking.

"Hyungie put more strawberries and banana too and this mango syrup." He said while licking his lips, drooling over food. Jk chuckled while nodding his head.

"You need something else baby." Jk asked he start thinking, keep his hand on his chin. Jk laughing and cooing at his bubba ball cuteness.

"Yeah! Add some honey." Tae chirp jk nodded and add everything which his Baby asked.

"Here you go, love." Jk said forward a plate of pancakes infront of him he smile widely and open his mouth he giggle and start feeding his baby.

"Humm hyungie it's so yummy." Tae said and give a peck on jk's lips he smile and lick his lips mumbling yeah its really tasting with a teasing smile he giggle shyly while munching his food with a cute pout.

.

To be continue.....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe..... 💚💜

Thank you.... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.8K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...
666K 14.3K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...
26.7K 1.5K 24
A story in which a "jeon jungkook" who is cold ,arrogant and rude professor of the big soul university.who doesn't care about anyone. Other is a "Kim...
14K 271 45
Her marriage, which has lasted for three years, ends in a divorce. The whole city laughs at her and mocks her for being the abandoned wife of a wealt...