𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

38-He Will Not❣️

2K 122 2
By Solitary_0813

He Will Not........... 💞 💫

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jeon House... 1 week later...

Tae open door when someone rang the bell, he furrowed seeing same lady once again at his home door.

"Yes..... she cut him off

Mrs Lee looked at him angrily, she entered forcefully while pushing tae.

"Where were he is? Call him that mistake of mine here right now." She said fuming in anger while going towards living room.

Tae gasp, luckily he balance himself for falling on the floor and hold his belly in fear.

He made himself calm while taking deep breath and made his way toward living room with his blank face.

"How dare she cut me off and push me?" Tae thought looking at her with his void expression.

"No one is at home right now, and learn some manner, how to entered someone's house" Tae said coldly and sat on the sofa glaring at her soul.

She looked at him annoyingly, soon she smirk and sat infront of the sofa.

"Don't looked at me with your evils eyes miss whatever, otherwise I will fall ill." Tae said pouting while hiding himself with pillows. She gave him 'wth.' look

"Where is your so called husband? call him and told him to come home as soon as possible I need to talk with him." She said gritted her teeth and clench his fist angrily.

"I'm not your servent. You want to talk with my dear husband then call him by yourself." Tae said smirking and huffed with a pout.

"You are so beautiful and sassy too." She said laughing like a witch tae raised his an eyebrow.

"I already know it, tell me something else." Tae said giggling and flip his imaginary long hair with a shy smile.

"Too bad your parents married you to a illegitima... cut off.

"I myself choose him because I love him so much and I don't want to listen any inappropriate word against my hubby." Tae said fuming in anger and clench pillow tightly she smirk.

"I'm saying truth which he never told you. You can ask him about me." She said with a fake sweet smile.

"Oh believe me! how much I wanted to meet you to give you a tight slap on your disgust face." Tae said making puke faces. She looked at him wide eyes.

"I didn't knew you are that bitxh or else I will nerver let you come in my sweet home." Tae said smirking she gritted his teeth.

Don't your parents teach you how to spe...

"You are not worthy to talk with you nicely, infact I never want to talk with a shit like you. So you better get lost from here I don't want my husband saw a witch in this early morning." Tae said and gets up from his seat.

"Im not going anywhere withou....

"Just shut the fxck get out of here." Tae growled angrily while tapping his feet on the floor and crossed his arm upto his chest.

I will no...

"did I asked? No, so get lost before I drag you outside of my home." Tae again cut her off while snapping his finger infront of her face, she get annoyed too much because he isn't letting her to speak.

Suddenly tae start crying hiding his face in his palm she got confused.

"What's happening here?" Jk asked while coming in the living room with his mother and looking at his wife worriedly.

"Why are you here again?" Mrs Jeon asked angrily while looking at her angrily and worried for his little cub.

Oh finally yo.... Cutt off

"Mumma!!! Hyungie!!!" Tae yelled and went towards jk crying, he take him in his embrace immediately.

"What happened baby? What you did to him?" Jk shout at her, holding his wify securely while caressing his back

I didn.... again cut off 🤣 (never cut our taetae words.)

"Hyu..ngie she push me hard, I fall on the floor and I got hurt here." He said showing his bum, jk start caressing on his bum tears gush in his bambi eyes.

Tae feels bad for lieng when he saw tears in his bambi eyes.

Both lady gasp one in disbelief and other in anger.

Why are you so heartless Hana? What he did to you that you push him huh. For god sake he is pregnant what if...

"Wait I push him but....

"You are so cruel." Jk said biting his lips to control his emotion. Tae peck on his chest while caressing his back.

"Don't you dare to say a word, just leave from this home and from my life for ever." Jk said crying while caressing his baby's hip.

Tae's heart aching he snuggled in his crook mumbling sorries.

"Ok, I will leave but why did you not come yesterday at court and didn't reply my calls and messege." She asked wiping his sweat.

(Jk lost his phone, when he met with an accident.)

"I luckily got one more chance. You will surely come this time." She said pointing his finger towards him and made her way to leave.

He will not... Tae shout she stopped on his spot and closed her eyes tightly in anger.

"He will not come." Tae said looking at her blankly. She turn around furrows.

"May I asked why?" She asked raising her an eyebrow. Tae looked at him like 'look at her bitxh audacity.'

"First i'm not obliged to your this answer and second you really think you can use him and leave him whenever you want huh." Tae said a little bit loudly.

"Yes I can." She said smirking and grin ear to ear. Tae chuckled. Jk looked at both shockingly.

"But not this time. I will not allow you to take more advantage of my innocent husband." Tae said firmly she rolled her eyes.

"We will see." She said he nodded his head smirking 'yeah will see bitxh.' he shout.

"Baby don't curse." Jk said caressing his cheeks he pout while playing with his shirt button.

"Then tell that bitch to fuxk out of here right now and you will not go to the court for her." Tae said sniffing.

"Oh god! He is such a drama king. Is he an actor or what." She asked in so much frustration he rolled his eyes.

"No, but actors comes to me for learn some acting skill and i'm not going to teach an oldy so fux.... Jk put his hand on his mouth glare at him he glare too

"He is such a bratt boy. How can you bear his tantrum oh god." She said shrugging his shoulder and rub his head.

Tae show his puppy doe glossy eyes to jk he sigh and remove his hand and hug him while caressing his back.

"I will not come in the court." Jk said Mrs Jeon and tae squeal in happiness jk chuckled at them.

"What?! But why? You can't do this to me. I gave bir.....

"I already help you multiple times but not this time and after knowing how you behave with my love I will never come this time. Do whatever you want to do but please spare my life." Jk said firmly while looking into her eyes.

"He is a lair and for this shit you are going to against me." She asked and glare at tae.

"Dare to say a single word against him
again and I will ripp your head right here and will forget you gave me birth." Jk shout angrily she taken back

"Don't fly too much. When he will know about your truth he will definitely leave you." She said and smirk at him.

"You don't have to worry about this. You just worry about your alimony, which you are going to loose soon." Jk said coldly, expressionlessly. She gritt her teeth and left stomping his feet on the ground.

Mrs Jeon looked at taekook worriedly 
jk smile at her.

"He already knows everything about me mom. Theres nothing to worry." Jk said she smile with her teary eyes and hug both of them.

"Thank you baby for stay beside him forever." She said and peck on Tae's forehead he giggle.

"We both stay beside each other in every situation mom and will always stay forever." Tae said intertwined their hand she patted his cheeks softly

"Baby, you are okay or should I call dr for you." Jk said holding his chin he gulp with a nervous smile. Mrs Jeon nodded worriedly while checking him from top to bottom.

"I'm fine hyungie and will fine more if I take some rest." Tae said fiddling with his earings they nods their head.

"Hyungie she push me but I balance myself, so I didn't fell on the ground. I'm sorry for lying." Tae said sniffing Mrs Jeon giggle.

Jk sigh in relief with a soft smile and peck on his forehead saying 'it's ok but don't lie again' he nods instantly.

"Take him in the room jungkook. I will call you both after making lunch. You both take some rest." She said patting his head he nods and lift him in bridal style and went upstair towards their share bedroom.

"You aren't mad at me right hyung." Tae asked and hide his face in his crook.

"No, I will never get mad at my sweet. I know why you did this." Jk said he humming in reply mumbling sorries jk shook his head and lay him on the bed comfortably.

"My Sweetheart only hurts evils not a innocent person and it's good so don't think much about this." Jk said he nodded pouting and kiss on his pout.

I'm really sorry love, I didn't taking care of you properly in these days." Jk said in his cracked voice he shook his head.

"You are taking care of me hyungie even in you unhealthy state and thats enough for me." tae said snuggling in his embrace.

"My babies needs more care and love in this state." jk said while caressing his back softly.

"And his/her dada taking good care of us properly, doing his best." Tae said while taking jk's hand on his tummy jk smile and caresses his belly softly.

"I've to focus on my family from now,
Not about any outsider." jk thought and peck on his baby shoulder and pull him more closer in his embrace securely.

.
To be continue....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe.... 💚💜

Thank you... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 8.4K 54
Collection of Beautiful stories written by My friends.... Enjoy Reading
15.2K 450 4
They were finally getting settled in with Elle at the Diamond S Ranch. They were closing in on a year since she they had brought her home and things...
957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.