enhypen sickfics/hurtfics

By ngwonie

just what the title says, enhypen sickfics/hurtfics for yall!! requests are OPEN UPDATES EVERY WEEK(?) -in n... More

sunoo : fainted
jungwon : lies
hoon : past damages
ni-ki : suffocated
jay : distinguish
jake : numb
jungwon : lies pt 2

heeseung : bullets

798 9 6
By ngwonie

his finger scrolled through twitter in a hurry.

the fellow member couldn't believe what he was seeing, hatred thrown here and there.

he just woke up, and instead of going up to start cooking for the kids, he checked his phone for any updates. though this was not expected.

jay laid in bed, skimming all the lines of disgust, hatred and other cruel words, mainly in english. the words were bolded, with red lines crossing over his only hyung's face, messing up his striking visuals and changing it to an unrecognizable red mess. images were pasted of people ripping up his hyung's own photocards, kitchen utensils cutting up the selfies he posted, ripping the album pages with him on it, and torturing anything heeseung related. one thing that caught his eye was the post, with a post of a gun sitting on top of a photocard of heeseung.

his breathing started getting ragged, not believing this was real. he couldn't bare to see this. it was worse than many of the other idol controversies he has once seen before.

with a shaken sigh, he turned off his phone and headed out, being one of the first members to wake up. sunoo was already up, doing his usual everyday makeup routine. sunoo noticed jay walking by in the mirror, and called out to him.

"good morning jay hyung!" jay gave a short smile and left, not in the mood. sunoo noticed this.

"is he okay? i'll go ask him soon."

jay made breakfast with a slouch, feeling down. he made a quick toast and sat at the dining table, slowly eating and zoning out. sunoo looked through the pantry, taking out small foods and sat across from jay, ready to confront him.

"jay hyung."

the silence broke. jay looked up at his younger with a dull stare. sunoo obviously saw that he wasn't joking around. he cleared his throat, pressure rising on him.

"are you okay?" jay's shoulders hunched, reacting to the words muttered. he gulped, nearly choking on the piece of toast. he nodded without one look at sunoo.

sunoo felt bad. he didn't know what to do in this situation, but he really wanted to comfort jay and know what's going on.

"jay hyung, we can't help you if you don't tell us what's going on."

jay gave up from hiding the news. he realised he couldn't deal with this alone, even if he had to tell someone younger. he decided to trust sunoo.

"check twitter."

sunoo whipped out his phone in an instant and opened twitter. he didn't notice anything at first. "what is it?" he asked. jay slapped his face, groaning.

"search up 'heeseung', and you'll find it."

sunoo typed in the name and scrolled. and then he saw the same traumatic things. he covered his mouth in shock, his eyes widening and stumbling back, nearly tripping. he grasped his phone again and gulped, quickly scrolling through all the posts that jay saw earlier. he was speechless. jay was standing up near the lounge, watched his reaction in sadness, knowing that this was irresponsible for letting a younger to know about this situation.

sunoo felt like crying. he glanced at jay and ran to him, extending his arms for a hug. jay wrapped his arms around the shaking sunoo, feeling tears forming in his eyes as well. they both embraced for a long moment, with only trembling noises, sniffs and cries being heard from the main room.

jungwon just woke up. he sat up rather quickly and grabbed his phone, not taking a look at it and was about to wash up when he heard the crying noises coming from around the lounge and kitchen.

he scurried out of the hallway, and saw his hyungs, sunoo and jay hugging each other. his first reaction was going to laugh, but analysing carefully, he knew that this was serious. he hurried over to the two, worried.

"jay hyung??? sunoo hyung?? are you both okay? what happened?" his innocent eyes stared at the sobbing two with a towel and clothes in his hand, indicating he was about to go shower.

sunoo coughed at the words, and tears started falling once more.

jungwon was startled at the situation, never would he thought he'd see sunoo and jay hugging and crying together early in the morning.

sunoo hiccuped. "h-heeseung, twit-twitter."

jungwon nodded and swiped his phone out. he opened twitter, and his recommended posts were already toxic enough. he gasped, pressing the hashtag of 'heeseung' and saw a load of messed up and hatred towards the boy. he couldn't believe his eyes, rubbing them to take another look.

"heeseung.." he ran over to the oldest's single room.

he was in bed, reaching out for his phone. the leader rushed into his room, nearly whacking the hand away. heeseung sleepily looked at jungwon with a confused look. jungwon took the phone and gave a cute smile to the eldest, trying to cover up what he just did.

heeseung blinked slowly, still not fully awake. he groaned and fell back down to his bed, attempting to sleep again. jungwon gasped and snuck out of the room, hiding the phone in his pocket.

jay and sunoo separated, both sitting on the sofa and not doing anything. jungwon joined the two, feeling really down.

"so.. what do we do?" he said quietly. jay mumbled.

"what?" jungwon replied. jay repeated his sentence.

"i guess it's best to tell the rest of the members, not heeseung hyung. he shouldn't know about this. if so, i don't even know what he'll do."

jungwon looked down. 'is this the right choice?' he thought. sunoo was still in the state of shock.

he nodded slowly. "alright then, i guess."

soon enough, heeseung stepped out of his room and headed towards the members.

"jungwon. why did you take my phone? please give it back." jungwon's eyes widened, and exchanged glances with the other two members, also puzzled and not knowing what to do.

"uhhh, i'll take your phone for today." he made an excuse, trying to make it sound playful. heeseung sighed and shook his head, making his hand gesture more noticeable, signaling that he wanted the phone back. jungwon jumped over the couch and ran away from him.

"you will never get it back!!"

for a few minutes, they chased each other around the house, jungwon trying to avoid the topic of the threats.

soon enough, sunoo and jay shared the alarming situation around to the other boys while jungwon distracted heeseung. they all had similar reactions.

"sunghoon. what are you looking at?" he spotted sunghoon, sunoo and ni-ki talking in the corner of the lounge and started heading towards them. jungwon pulled heeseung's arm back, making him confused.

"jungwon, can you please let me go?" jungwon shook his head in response.

"never."

heeseung snatched his arm away from jungwon and marched towards the huddled trio. they swiftly put the device away, with sunghoon still in shock.

heeseung sighed. "can you stop the jokes? i'm serious." he walked away from the others. everyone could sense the bad feeling coming from them.

"i feel bad." sunoo broke the silence. "can we just tell him? it's hard keeping a secret like this."

sunghoon shook his head. "no, not now. he can't know now. besides-"

jay rushed to the door, yelling across the house, alarming everyone that they were leaving to the comeback stage. in a hurry, the group soon got into the black van and drove away from the dorms, over to the stage.

the members exchanged glances to each other before the stage. they felt an uneasy feeling lingering around them, not knowing the cause. jake put his hand on heeseung's shoulder, reassuring himself. "you'll be okay heeseung hyung, right?"

heeseung looked at him with a weirded out expression. "yeah, of course."

they left the stage, prepared for the worst.

two dark shadows slid in between the many fans. masked up and covered, they had the group's lightstick in their hands, but something was terribly wrong. this lightstick was tempered and changed. the masked people held the item with tight hands, waiting for the right moment.

the group headed on stage, smiling and greeting the fans. their new song soon started, with the engenes screaming and excited for their favourite group's performance.

the two people in black got their lightsticks ready. they held them up, waiting for the certain part.

heeseung started singing his lines. the brightness overtook his vision, and he was left with love and determination to make their fans proud of them. heeseung loves performing, it was always been part of him, to sing, to dance, and to make people know more about him and his desire for these hobbies.

not knowing that this dream would all come crashing down.

a large bang echoed across the stage. 

the microphone hit against the ground, forming a high pitched ring.

the fans started screaming, some going crazy, some running away, and some rushing closer and calling his name in shouts. 

his body laid on the ground, blood splattered over the once clean floor. the area that was shot could easily be seen from a far distance. the two shadows slithered away into the bustling people, not knowing what their consequences would be.

the members screamed, terrified at the sight of the oldest suddenly on the ground, bleeding everywhere.

the rapid flow was very quick, and he was losing consciousness by the second. 

his eyelids drooped down, hardly open. ni-ki pinched his arm, trying to keep him awake.

"heeseung hyung, you need to stay awake!! please." 

he broke down in tears. his voice started cracking and he wasnt able to speak as clearly. 

"i.. i'm sorry." 

he sniffed. 

jake ran over to him and wrapped his arm around heeseung's shoulder as gently as possible. he smiled warmly. 

"you'll be okay." he choked up and started crying with heeseung. sunoo saw the commotion, and began to sob. soon enough, nearly everyone was huddled around heeseung and crying their eyes out. someone tied a piece of clothing around the wound to keep him from losing more blood while waiting for the emergency services.

jay however, had keen eyes. he looked around the engenes, and many of them had left out of fear. 

he spotted a group of people gathered around one specific area. he turned on his microphone and asked a question.

"hey, what's going on over there?" 

he saw some engenes get visibly startled at the sudden talk, but they started shouting as loud as they could. jay talked in the microphone once more, asking for the staff to see what was happening in that one part of the stage.

the staff quickly sorted it out. turns out that some courageous engenes held the attackers down and took away all the weapons, and the police soon took the two masked people away.

the emergency staff arrived quickly and put heeseung on the emergency stretcher. the aching pain has grown, nearly unbearable for him. he smiled at the members, grateful for their kindness towards him. 

"i'll see you soon!" 

A/N: help this story is kind of emotional more than hurt/sickness, and yes he survives. thank you all so much for waiting and being patient towards this book, its back after one month so hopefully i can finish some of your requests!! the christmas holidays are coming up so i have more spare time to write. also sweet venom is so good i cant with enha nowadays helppp 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1K 45
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐦...
17K 437 17
oneshots for enhypen!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper sp...
19.3K 290 27
(Boygroup Sickfics/Oneshots) !REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Trigger warnings ⚠️ will be placed when necessary at the beginning of chapters. - Angst 🖤 - Fluf...
14K 62 26
Just some fanfiction for our lovely enha memebers REQUEST ARE OPEN !