Mend | NCT Haechan

By latteddoing

Na Jaein and Lee Haechan: two ex-lovers that reunited after 2 years. Will they fall in love again or stay bro... More

characters
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thrity seven
thirty eight
thrity nine
fourty
epilogue

thirty four

962 25 5
By latteddoing

Jaein had already sent her pictures to Doyoung and Jena from their wedding and now that was all left was finishing up the rest of the semester.

Jaein was at school but suddenly she was receiving flashbacks. She focused too much in her thoughts that she accidentally bumped into Jisung, but quickly apologized and moved on.

-

"Can I kiss you?" Jaein blurred out of the blue.

"What?" Haechan was slightly baffled. "Repeat that again."

"Can I kiss you?" Jaein repeated her question.

"Not when you're drunk." Haechan resisted from the temptation that she was giving him. Jaein pouted getting upset, punching him on the shoulder, earning an 'Ow' from Haechan.

Jaein then leaned closer and cupped his cheeks while Haechan's eyes changed while looking into his eyes. "Do you really want me to?" Haechan asked Jaein to make sure and she nodded.

He pulled her closer for a kiss. Lips were meshing together as if it was needed for the longest time. Jaein's arms were around Haechan's neck while he deepened the bite by biting her lips and eventually sliding his tongue into her mouth.

It felt like fireworks were in the sky as both heart beats were aching for this moment. The moment of true love coming back together but the moment the two were at ease.

-

Jaein covered her mouth in embarrassment. She hid her face behind the locker door since her cheeks were red like crazy. Just then someone came up creeping behind her and scared her with a boo, making her hit her head the back of the locker door.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Jaein." Haechan came to rub her forehead with his hand. He was worried that she would hurt herself more but Jaein was worried on how she could interact with him in the future. He's the reason why that she's going crazy.

"It's fine." Jaein started stuttering, trying to gain her composure. "I'll just go to class now.. yeah...." Jaein awkwardly closed her locker and waved a goodbye to Haechan.

Haechan watch her leave through the halls with the crowded people and took note of her behavior.

Why is she acting so weird?

-

Jaein was debating when to talk to Haechan about their feelings because their kiss definitely did wonders to Jaein's brain. She wishes that she want to kiss him again but she doesn't even know if she has the balls to talk to him. Today, she sat with Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, Erin, and Haechan at lunch today.

"Jaemin, when are you getting a girlfriend?" Jaein blurred out suddenly at the lunch table with all of their friends, dismissing her thoughts especially when Haechan was sitting next to her.

"Why is this suddenly a question?" Jaemin was slightly offended but in a jokingly way. He placed his hands on his chest and had the most weirdest face ever.

"Yeah, so when are you getting a girlfriend? Erin winked at the man and it all started becoming a teasing session towards one another until, Chenle dropped the bomb.

"So Jaein, when are you getting a boyfriend?"

Jaein didn't realize she was getting targeted at but she just shrugged. "I don't know, I don't like the choices here in university. I'll eventually find someone."

Haechan didn't know if he should be offended or relieved cause he is someone in the university but at the same time, why would he get his hopes up anyways. It's not like that kiss bothered him too and he definitely knew why she's acting weird.

It's either the drunk kiss or the drunk kiss.

"That's fair." Chenle shrugged while everyone continued eating their own lunches. "I kinda have to admit, the selection is quite small in this university."

Erin bursted out laughing at that statement because honestly, Chenle wasn't wrong.

"What Erin?" Chenle looked at the older girl with his eyebrows moving. "It's true."

"Yeah but I didn't think you would be that straightforward about it to be honest, Chenle." Erin calmed down from laughing.

"You have a point there." Chenle responded to Erin.

"I think the selection is decent but not as decent as most people would like." Haechan added his comment and Chenle and Erin agreed.

"But it also depends on what people like too." Jaein shrugged, suggesting her thoughts. "People can have weird ideal types, but then again, it's a South Korean university, people have a lot of expectations."

That comment made Chenle and Erin literally rolling on the floor. Haechan nodded in agreement because he hears about all the jealous and manipulative relationships that happen around him, especially as a Korean living in South Korea his entire life. Honestly, it can suck.

Jisung was a little flabbergasted and covered his mouth. "Dang, you two have no mercy."

"Jaein is so real for that. I also think relationships in Canada are wack too. Marriage goes crazy too." Erin continued eating her food.

"The one child policy was annoying in China. Thank goodness they got rid of it." Chenle also continued to eat his food too.

"You guys are even more real for bursting out laughing about the typical toxic relationship that people don't understand." Haechan chuckled under his breath and he got a grin from those two.

In the meantime, Haechan decided to test the waters by placing his hand on Jaein's thighs. She didn't mind it at first but when she realized who it was, her cheeks were definitely turning red.

"Um... I'm gonna head to the library before my next class...." Jaein quickly finished her food and gathered her belongings. She was flustered on the way Haechan's hands were on her thighs and the fact that she was going insane inside. "I'll see you guys... later.."

Jaein abruptly grabbed her stuff and left the cafeteria while Haechan looked at her running figure, smirking that he was the one who had the effect on her.

It's now a waiting game on who confesses first and Haechan has no schedule when to plan that. Based on her conditions, it was best if she said something first.

"So... Lee Haechan got candy eyes for Na Jaein...? Hmm." Erin smirked, winking at her man who rolled his eyes.

"I do not." Haechan kept his cool, making sure he wasn't obvious about his heart beat beating for her. "You guys are just assuming things."

"Sure..." Jaemin winked at him too which made it more of a situation than ever. "It's not like you guys didn't leave Doyoung and Jena's wedding together."

Jaemin earned a punch from Haechan knowing he hit the spot. Haechan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, avoiding to pursue the topic further.

"Oh god. Do I have to cover my eyes again for a new couple? I've seen Jeno and Hyunji kiss. I've seen Erin and Mark kiss and now those two too?" Jisung rubbed his eyes trying to get rid of the potentially unholy things which gave everyone a good laugh.

"Let's all hangout at our place tonight." Chenle suddenly proposed an idea and everyone obviously agreed. They also texted in the big group chat with the entire squad that also included Renjun, Jeno, Mark, and Hyunji.

-

Jaein did study in the library and went to her next class but what she didn't expect was bumping into Haechan right outside her classroom door when she finished.

"Oh...oh... hi." Jaein scratched her head, feeling nervous as flashbacks of her kissing him came back in her mind. "How did you know I was here?"

"You gave me your schedule a long time ago. I just thought I'd utilize it." Haechan just shrugged, leaning against his locker and looking down at the all flursted girl.

"Do you need something?" Jaein curiously asked the man as she looked up at his features.

"Check the group chat." Haechan pulled out his phone showing her the screen of messages from their big group chat. "The whole squad is hanging out at RenLeSung's place tonight."

Jaein quickly picked up that triple ship name and was down to come along. It would be a nice breather for a week night after the whole wedding shenanigans. "Sure. Are we going now?"

"Yeah. My car?" Haechan took out his keys while they were walking towards the front of the university.

Jaein took a deep breath, flustered at his attractiveness especially the way he swings his keys and how his brown hair fits perfectly with his skin. She also loved how his bangs were naturally in place and how ethereal he looks. Damn, he is an attractive man.

"Done staring?"

Jaein was suddenly taken aback and was going back into reality when they're at the front of Haechan's car. And honestly, she would not stop embarrassing herself in front of him at this point.

"I-I wasn't staring...." Jaein hiccuped, feeling nervous as she felt like the chills were going down her spine. "I was just... thinking about something."

"Sure." Haechan opened the passenger door for her, waiting for her to get into the seat before closing the door. "Hop in my car before you cheeks turn red even further."

Jaein quickly obeyed the words by getting into the passenger seat of Haechan's car and now they were off to the RenLeSung's infamous apartment. She was definitely caught red-handed by Lee Haechan and that is driving her crazy.

Oh my goodness why did I stare at him?! I'm so embarrassed to the point I want to run and hide. He definitely knows I like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.8K 21
❝We'll be alright, i want to try again❞ In which two pairs of intertwined souls from the past are fated to meet again. ▂ COMPLETED ➱ TEENAGE x SOULM...
71.9K 2.3K 10
❝Y𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜!? S𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗? ❞ How would you feel if you suddenly fell in love with your own member's sister? 「 BOOK 5 OF THE...
173K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
81.5K 3.5K 24
🔑 nct lee haechan soulmate fanfiction ❝ why do you keep staring at me? do you want to make out with me? ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started: july 4, 2021 published:...