"๐™€๐™˜๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฎ..." - ๐™†๐™‰๐™”...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ TheWritingWeeb17

๐—˜๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† (หˆek-stษ™-sฤ“): ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข:... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Confliction - Modern AU! Sekido x Reader
"My Blossom..." Tanjiro x Chubby! Reader
"Fluffy Bunny..." Uzui x Chubby! Reader
Somnophilia - Douma and Enmu x Reader
Hikikomori - Modern AU! Aizetsu x Reader
Experiment - Shinobu and Mitsuri x Reader
A New Experience - Tanjiro x Reader (Revamped)
03-21-24
Sun-Kissed - Modern AU! Giyuu & Iguro x Reader
Deflowered - Muzan x Reader (Revamped)
Candle - Muzan x Reader
Peer Pressure - Modern AU! Gyutaro x Reader
Warmth - Kokushibo x Reader (Revamped)
Curiosity - Modern AU! Aizetsu x Male! Reader
Bromance - Modern AU! Hakuji and Kyojuro x Reader

Satisfaction - End of KNY Giyuu x Reader

2.1K 24 62
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ TheWritingWeeb17

I know, bad title, but just work with me, alright? By the way, just to warn you, this'll get straight to the point, so don't act surprised.
___________________________________________

You and Giyuu softly connect lips with each other. He holds your hand with his as your wrap your arm around his. You both stop and looked at each other as you cupped his cheek.

"(Y/N)... I..." he said as his eyes looked around the room. "...I'm glad you stuck with me for this long... " he said, softly smiling at you. " I honestly didn't believe you when you said when this is all over, you wanted to be with me. I thought that you were toying with me, and gonna count me out in the future. But, you didn't. Why?"

You faintly blushed at his confession as you said, "Well, it's because you looked lonely when I first saw you. You didn't dare to talk to anyone unless you were required to, and I hated it. But I knew somewhere that you were still wanted to make friends. I'm glad I was persistent enough to get into your circle."

He softly smiles at your response and wraps his arm around you. You wrap your arms around him and smile as well.

As you were both hugging, Giyuu says, "So... How should we start this out? Should we continue to kiss, or... I'm sorry if I'm not good at this..."

You made him look at you and giggled at his face as you responded, "Even for your age, Tomioka, your so adorable..." and leaned towards him to kiss his lips.

His body slightly tensed up, but then he relaxed as he put his hand on your back and kissed you back. You two kissed each other's mouths as you continued to cup his cheeks, and slowly twirl his tongue around his.

You both stop as you look at each other with blushes on your faces. You both didn't know what to say or what to do as you both didn't know how to progress any further.

You then sat up and he asked you, "What are you doing?"

You chose to stay silent as you started to take off your top to reveal your cloth-covered breasts. "O-Oh..." was all he could say as you started to unwrap the cloth around your chest until there was nothing but your breasts in front of him.

The blush on your faces redden as you flustered as he was looking at your breasts, and his heart was beating rapidly.

"(Y/N)... T-They look..." his hand started to reach for your breasts, but then he stops and realized what he was doing. "Forgive me, (Y/N), I don't what came over me..."

He softly gasps as you grabbed his wrist and pulled it for you to touch it. "It's okay, you can touch me..."

He looks up at you, "Are you..."

You nodded.

He looked back down and started to move his hand. He softly swallows his spit as he watches his hand fondling you.

It felt like his body was floating, he felt light all while he was touching you. It didn't even feel real to him. Your body looked so beautiful to him, and the fact that you gave him the consent to touch you made this feel like a dream.

You softly moan as Giyuu starts to kiss your chest, his breath is shaking, but he continues to keep going. "Tomioka..." You kissed his head and stroked his hair.

(Y/N)... I... I love you... He thought as he started to kiss your chest, all the way up to your neck. You moaned again as you felt his warm lips touching against your skin.

It got so heated to the point where he pushed you down to the floor and got on top of you. He holds himself up with his arm as he looks up and down at your body and says, "You're so beautiful, (Y/N)..." and leans down to kiss your lip.

He then got off of you and started to unbutton his shirt. He was struggling for a little bit, but still managed to unbutton it enough for you to see his toned stomach and chest.

He took it off and there he was, on his knees in front of you with his toned body, and his amputated right arm, and his handsome face.

You couldn't help but look at his amputated arm and say to him, "S-Sorry... It's just... Weird seeing it without it, you know?"

"I know. But, you aren't... Disturbed by it, aren't you?" he softly said to you, hoping you would say no.

And so you did. You shook your head and said, "No, no not at all. I think it makes you more intimidating, in sort of a good way." you touched it and softly caressed it.

"It makes me appreciate you more." you softly said as you felt Giyuu touch your chin and make him look at you, and kiss you.

"This is the reason why I love you, (Y/N)."

And hugs you.

"You deserved to be loved, Tomioka, and I'm glad that you realize that." and you kissed his cheek.

He then started to untie the belt of his pants and threw it somewhere in the room. "Can I? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable..."

You softly giggle at him as you start to untie your obi and take it off. You unwrapped your kimono until you were in nothing but your panties.

His face slowly flushed red as he looked at your body, and couldn't find the words to describe you. "You can take it off, it's okay. I want this as much as you."

Realizing the fact that you both had mutual feelings, he then pulls both his pants, and fundoshi down to reveal his shaft.

It started to twitch as he started to kiss you again. "(Y/N)..." he said while kissing you.

He pushes you down while kissing you and he starts to take off your panties. He stops kissing you as he sits up and sees as he is taking them off, he sees wet lines stretching between your part.

Once he took them off, he started to grind his shaft against your spot and softly moaned, just from the feeling of your wet area.

"T-Tomioka..." you look down at his area to see it slowly becoming lubricated by your juices. "I-I... I want this with you... Please..."

Before you can speak, he kisses you again and caresses your cheek. You both moan as he continues to grind on your lips.

His tongue dancing with yours, and his body heating up and shaking. He stops kissing you and says, "Please, let me... Make love to you..."

Steam coming out of both of your mouths, looking at each other's eyes with unadulterated love, and sincerity.

Both of you didn't expect what was about to happen next, but you mustered up the courage and pushed him off of you, resulting in you being on top of him, and feeling his throbbing shaft against your heat.

"When you cut me off by kissing me, I wanted to say, I want this too, Tomioka. So... Let's forget about everything, and make us feel good..."

His face was redder than ever as he watched you sit up, and hover your entrance above his shaft.

"(Y/N)... I-I..." he struggled to find words as he watches you slowly go down on him. You felt his tip touching your sensitive flower, and you continued to the point where your hymen broke.

You made a quiet gasp of pain, but you still continued as the more he went inside you, the more good it felt. You softly moaned and your legs started to tremble as you felt him fill you.

He softly groans from how warm, and wet your insides were. That, and how tight you were, gripping and pulling him.

"D-Does it feel good, Tomioka?"

"You're only pushing it in, a-and yet... I-It's so warm... So... Tight..." he looked down to see you blood running down on him and he thought, Her first... Is with mine? Wow... He puts his hand on your waist and watches you softly going up and down on his tip.

"Does it hurt?" he said to you, as he saw a slightly pained expression on your face.

"Just a little... But it's okay..." you said as he started to touch your body. You grabbed his hand and put it against your face and kissed it.

You formed a smile on your face which quickly vanished as you felt him throb inside you. You continued to move your hips, but too much to the point where you were letting him go deeper, using only the tip as a matter of fact.

He softly moans as from this feeling of pleasure, yet it feels like you were teasing him. He understood why you were doing it, but he wanted more, he wanted to go deeper inside you, feeling your insides fully wrap around you as he hit your cervix.

But not right now, not while you're hurting.

He slides his hand out of your grip on his wrist, to transition on both of you holding each other's hand. You tightly held onto it and said, "It f-feels good... A-Am I making you feel good?"

He nods. "Yes... It feels... G-Good..." he looks down to see your juices running down on him and he thought, So fucking good...

"I... Love it..." he huskily said as his breath started to shake. He held your hand tighter as he felt himself twitching inside you. It felt like he was about to finish due to how sensitive he felt.

As you were moving your hips, you asked him, "You want me to go deeper? I-It doesn't hurt anymore."

He nods, "Just... Don't try to go further if it feels uncomfortable. You might hurt yourself again if you--" he cut himself off when he gasped as he felt you slam down on him, and he was fully inside you.

You arched your back and lifted your head up to the ceiling as your legs started to frantically shake. Your breath was trembling and your body felt so tense.

I can feel him... Touching my vulva... "O-Oh..."

"(Y/N)... I told you... You shouldn't have gone deeper if you--" You cut him off as you kissed him and laid on his chest, all while holding his hand.

Tears started to form in your eyes as your body started to tremble and you started to feel hot. You cup his cheek as you both started to french kiss.

You both started to moan, and occasionally whimper when you separated from kissing. It gotten to the point to where Giyuu started to cry as well.

"I... Love... You..." he said between kisses. You both stop kissing and look at each other with tear-filled eyes. "I love you too... Tomioka..."

He lets go of your hand, and wraps his arms around your back, and you wrap your arms around his neck. You both moaned and whimpered as you both started to move your hips in unison.

This feels... S-So good... You both thought as you both felt so light doing this, the pleasure flowing through your bodies, it felt like a dream.

His eyes were magnetized to you, and so were yours. He couldn't believe that he managed to be with someone as beautiful as you.

"Tomioka..." You laid your head under his chin and his arm from your back, to your shoulders and kissed your head. "(Y/N)..."

As both of your hips came into contact with each other, lewd noises started to form, from how wet you were. It made you whimper from embarrassment that you were making such noises from yourself.

Giyuu let out a muffled moan as he felt you clamping down on him, the feeling made him twitch inside you, making him feel vulnerable to you.

"(Y/N)... I don't know how many times I said this to you, but I don't care because I need you to know, that I love you..."

His thrusting started to get faster as he repeated the words, "I love you, I love you, I love you!" his hips were moving faster than before, and it made your stomach form into a knot as you clenched your eyes closed and started to whimper. "I love you, too!"

His breathing started to get shakier, and louder as he felt himself getting closer. "I-I can't hold it any longer... (Y/N), p-please... Let me..."

"M-Me neither... Do it... P-Please... Inside me..." you huskily said as you couldn't hold it in anymore. You put your head on his shoulder, and your breath started to tremble until you felt it snap in your stomach.

"C-Cumming..."

You let out a high pitched muffled moan as you felt yourself releasing yourself onto Giyuu as you felt your muscles get loose, and you started to convulse. Giyuu was still going, and from the feeling of you ejaculating all over his cock, he wasn't going to last long.

"It feels so good... I... I can't..." one final thrust is all it took as he lets out a shaky sigh of relief as he spurts his spunk inside you.

His legs, shaking, his heart, having a breakdown, his body, jolting, his spirit, happy. He felt his body shut down on him as he laid his head on the floor as his breathing slowly started to steady.

You wrap your arms around him, and he wraps his arm around you. He kissed your sweaty forehead and said, "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you, too, Tomioka." you quietly said as you were lying on his chest, hearing his heart slow down.

You both laid there for a while and heard the sounds of crickets ouside, until Giyuu broke the silence. "(Y/N)..."

"Hmm?"

"Promise me something..."

You look up at him and say, "Yes?"

"If you ever give birth, and when my time comes, promise you and our child won't forget me."

You weren't expecting a request like that after what just happened.

"I-I..."

"Please, I don't want to become another memory to someone. Someone you forget about over time and wondering if they ever existed. I don't want to become a leper to you. I don't..." his breath started to shake, and his breath started to break. "I don't want to be forgotten... Please..."

You see him tearing up in front of you, and you start to tear up as well. You hugged him, and he hugged you back as you said. "I won't, I promise..."

He softly sniffles as he softly speaks, "I'm gonna miss you..."

"I'm gonna miss you, too..."

"Please find me... In the next life..."

"...I will."

5 years later...

You walked around a graveyard of all the people who served and died in the Corps. People who were willing to sacrifice their lives for the greater good, for a better tomorrow.

"Mama?" you heard your child say. "Yes, honey?"

"Is this where Daddy lives now? With all these other people?" the child said so innocently. It honestly surprises you that kids can act this innocent during a sad situation.

You let out a soft giggle and said, "Yes, (C/N), this is where he lives now, this is his eternal home from now on."

"Oh. Is there any chance I could live here too?"

You look back and them and smiled as you said, "We'll all live here, once our time has come."

"Hm." was all the child could say.

"Its a shame these people had to go, if they could spend the rest of their lives with their loved ones, they would never take life for granted ever again." Hinatsuru said walking behind Tengen.

"It is, but at least they're in a better place!" Suma said as Makio bumped her with her shoulder. "At least show some respect for the dead, these people died for our safety."

You child giggled as he heard the other wives talking. "They're funny, I like them." and you smiled.

You stopped and got your knees and put your hands together as you were in front of Tomioka's tombstone. "Hi, Father. We wanted to come visit you to see how your doing, and it looks like your doing great!"

You all got a little chuckle from how upbeat your child was being at a graveyard.

"Yeah, just like (C/N) said, we came to see you, and we're here to tell you, we're all doing great. We're still alive, thankfully, and we really miss you." you said as you looked at the row of other Hashira's tombstones around you.

"All of you."

You started to feel a little emotional, but you cleared your throat to shake it off. "We went out to eat before we got here, and it turns out, (C/N)'s favorite food is the exact same as yours."

You let out a little laugh, "Guess (C/N) really is your child. But, they did eat other stuff like (F/F) and (F/F), they have a huge appetite, and it's honestly surprising."

"Yeah, it was almost like they had they had the appetite of Kanroji, you should've seen how much they can gobble down." Uzui said as he put his hand behind the child's back, patting them, and making them burp a little.

You chuckled and then sighed as you said to his grave, "I miss you, Tomioka, we all do."

"Yeah, and don't worry, man, my wives and I are taking good care of them, just like you told me. Once our time is up, and if we ever meet up there, I'm giving you the biggest bear hug imaginable. It might've not been as big as Himejima's but, it'll come close." he said with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, and to make this more positive, maybe we'll get reincarnated and meet each other again!" Suma said with an enthusiastic tone.

"Y'know what? I like that idea." Makio said as she and Hinatsuru smiled at the idea of that.

You stood up and kissed the top of his tombstone and said, "Goodbye." and started to walk off while Uzui was carrying (C/N) on his shoulders.

In modern-day Japan...

Kids in a classroom were talking about what they did over the summer break. They only had 5 minutes until school officially started.

Many kids in particular talked about going to beach to swim, played video games, went to their friends houses to play, etc, etc.

They continued to talk until the teacher came in to the classroom to tell an announcement. "Alright, settle down, students. I know most of us had a fun time during summer break, I had fun for sure. But, now is the time to learn stuff."

Some of the students whined at the thought and the teacher responded, "I know, I know, you don't like coming to school, but its the only way for to progress further in life. You want to be successful in life? You need to have an education."

That, or becoming an influencer... A peach-haired kid thought as he took a notebook out.

"Also, before I start class, we have a new student in our class, today."

All of the students perked their heads up when they heard "new student".

The teacher gestured for you to come into the classroom, and you complied. You entered and stood next to the teacher and looked around at the new faces you were seeing.

Wow... She looks, pretty... Giichi thought as he observed you.

"Her name is (Y/N) (L/N). She's our new student who got transferred over the break. You can sit down anywhere, I won't assign seats until next week."

"Okay." you walked and sat down on a desk directly next to Giichi. "That's where you wanna sit?" the teacher asked you and you nodded.

"Okay." the teacher acknowledged as they grabbed a marker, "Alright class so our first lesson for today is..." and wrote on the board, "Recap time! (:"

"Write over what you did over the break. It could be interesting, it could be a laid back experience, it could be whatever. Write at least 3 to 5 paragraphs and show me what you written. You have 30 minutes to write down what you did and... Yeah, thats pretty much it. Oh, and welcome back to middle school, everyone." they said as they sat down on their table and went on their computer.

You took out your notebook from your bookbag, and a pencil and wrote your name and date before writing about what you did over the break.

Before you did, however, you felt someone poking your shoulder, so you turned your head to see Giichi waving at you with a smile on his face. "Hi, I'm Giichi. These are my friends." he pointed his thumb behind his back and you turned around to see a young boy with peach-colored hair, and a young girl that had black hair, and deep cyan-colored eyes.

"Hi!" the girl said. "What's up?" the boy also said.

"Hi."

"Your name was (Y/N), right?" Giichi asked you and you nodded. He chuckles and says, "Cute name."

The peach haired kid scoffs and said, "Of course you would think it's cute. You trying to rizz her up or something?"

Giichi faintly blushes as he says, "No! Its just a cute name, thats all! And what does rizz even mean? Who even came up with that word?"

"I don't know, but I've seen a lot of videos of people using it, so I'm using it as well." he said with his arms crossed, and him smiling. He then broke down and laughed as he patted Giichi's shoulder. "I'm just messing with you man, it is a cute name."

You giggled and said, "You guys are funny, I like you all." and they all smiled. You hugged all of them and Giichi said, "Can I show you something after we're done writing what we did on the break?"

"Sure, is it cool?"

"Oh, the coolest thing in the world! It's a--" The peach-haired kid was cut off by the girl as she said, "You'll spoil the surprise..."

"Right, sorry."

"You guys better be writing over there." the teacher said and he responded, "Oh, yeah, we are. Sorry about that, we're just talking to the new student."

"I don't have to move her, do I?"

"No, teacher, that's not needed."

"Okay." the teacher said as they scoffed and smiled. Kids these days... Always wanna know about the transfer student.

"I'll show you what I got once we're done, okay?"

You said, and he smiled. He started to write what he did over the break and he thought, Man, this years gonna be interesting with this new girl in class. I don't know why, but something seems familiar about her, like I've seen her before... Eh, it's probably nothing. Just thinking too much.

He looks at you one more time to see you writing in your notebook and thinks, Or maybe we have met each other before... Focus Giichi, you can overthink about this another time, nows the time to write. And went back to write over what he did over the break.
___________________________________________

10-28-23 - I deeply apologize for my long hiatus on this book, I've been cooking up a lot of different stories on this book that are still on the drafts, so you'll have to excuse me for updating so slow. But other than that, I hope you enjoyed reading this, and until next time.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

77.9K 2.8K 74
ใ€"ใ€‘แด‡แดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด€ /แดŠแดœหหˆา“แดหส€ษชษ™/ ษดแดแดœษด แด€ า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข แดส€ sแด›แด€แด›แด‡ แดา“ ษชษดแด›แด‡ษดsแด‡ แด‡xแด„ษชแด›แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… สœแด€แด˜แด˜ษชษดแด‡ss.ใ€"ใ€‘ "า‰ Wสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด‡xแด˜แด‡ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด„ษชษดษข แด€ แด‡แดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด„ แดแดแดแด…, ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด า“แด‡แด‡สŸ แด‡...
764K 6.4K 33
๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ ๐ฒ๐š๐›๐ข๐š. REQUEST ARE CLOSED!! #...
175K 4.7K 30
[COMPLETED.] kimetsu no yaiba x reader oneshots sugar, spice, and everything nice. want to have a taste? ๐Ÿ’“ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "DISCLAIMER:" NO NSFW; ...
43K 1.7K 34
ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…ษชแด€ษด /หˆ๊žฌโฑญหแด…๊žฎฦษด/ 1 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด ษขแดœแด€ส€แด…๊œฑ แดส€ สŸแดแดแด‹๊œฑ แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข : แด„แดœ๊œฑแด›แดแด…ษชแด€ษด. 2 : แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดกสœแด สŸแด‡ษขแด€สŸสŸส สœแด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษดแดแด›สœ...