๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ป๏ฟฝ...

By notyournish

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’†, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’˜๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‘ ( ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„... More

๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’”
01- ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’Š ?
02- ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…...
03- ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž!
04- ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“?
05- 3 ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†
06- ๐’„๐’–๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
07- ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”?
08- ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
09- ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’‘
10- ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’• ๐‘จ๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
11- ๐‘บ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
12- ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’•
13- ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž๐’š๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“?
14- ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Ž
15- ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„
16- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’†'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ
17- ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’š๐’๐’–... ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’š
18- ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š
19- ๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
20- ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’…๐’‚๐’˜๐’
21- ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‚ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†
22- ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•
24- ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’‘
25- ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†
26- ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†?
27- ๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Ž๐’‚

23- ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’˜ & ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’–๐’…

96 9 62
By notyournish

In a quite classroom with both hand under her chin, she was looking at the math problems. With a deep breath she looked outside the window. It was a beautiful afternoon. Birds were flying around, bunch of school kids were playing on the field and her...

she here sitting in this boring math class thinking 'what exactly is happening in life?'

It has been 6 months since the kidnapping incident and things.... were chaotic. The kidnapper was actually a past workers son. His father betrayed the Obelias and went to jail. His son thought his father was innocent and it was Obelias fault so he wanted to take away one of their precious things. As Alpheus took the case when he first attacked Jennette (A.N. the 2nd chapter accident where our oc took her place) he targeted their child too.

After that insident they realised how risky it is for their kids to show themselves openly on media. Therefore they came up with a solution that from now on, no Obelian or any company involved with them will not show any minors. And obelian kids will only show themselves to media when they are ready for it.

Athanasia being a new actor they doubled her guards. But that's not something Jennette's worried about right now.

in that quite class room, the only thing ringing on her ears was '𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑨!' when she first heard her mother she almost screamed "i got into KD ent." But she couldn't. She couldn't say it. First of all she is scared of Penelope and second, wanting to go work on an unknown company when she just got attacked by a kidnapper just few months back, felt unfair to her parents.

She knew maybe she will never get a chance like this because KD entertainment was actively working on this girl group and next group on that company will be at least 5 to 7 years later.

When Sooya first got to know her best friend will not join the trainee program with her, she was so angry. They almost had a fight, Jennette forced her to be a trainee only with the promise that she will join her after 6/7 month. But now if she finds out about this America thing, Jennette just can imagine the chaos she would make.

Before she could think more suddenly a loud *BANG* happened in front of her making her jolt out of her thoughts.

"JENNETTE! this is the 6th time I've called you. Care to share with the class what you were thinking so seriously" she jumped up and bowed "I'm so sorry i was just..." Before she can continue someone from the back yelled "teacher forgive her.. today is her last class here!"

"Yes teacher she's going to America!!" another student said making the teacher glance at Jennette "is that true?" Jennette nodded lowering her head. Math teacher signed and patted her shoulder "it's okay kid. Don't be a trouble maker on America too. You are a good kid, i wish you all the best." hearing the bell teacher turned around "so that's it for today's class don't forget homeworks tomorrow!"

As soon as teacher left Jennette turned back and made a sad face while saying "you guys are the best!! I'll miss you all!"

.

.

.

"Unnie why did you do that OMG!" A girl outside Jennette's school was panicking holding her head.

"What? I just informed about her not attending trainee program" the woman shrugged and added "and company's giving her this exclusive chance because she was injured. And... they should know"

"UNNIE IT'S NOT..... Oh JENNETTE!" The girl ran to her friend as soon as she saw her coming out of the school.

"SOOYA! What are you doing here?" Jennette was shocked with the sudden hug but saw someone behind her. She broke the hug and raised her eyebrows asking 'who's this?'

"Oh she works for KD ent."

Jennette quickly bowed to her, still confused.

"Actually Jennie... Something happened" Sooya grabbed Jennette's hand "promise you'll not be mad.."

Looking ar her friend Jennette frowned and asked "what happened?" She tightened the grip on her hand thinking 'what exactly happened for her to come on all the way here'

"........"

"Come on Soo don't scare me what happened..?" She eyed the women beside her but that person looked away.

"Jennie i.. I actually told her... Arghhh i can't!"

"Ahh JUST TELL ME!"

"YOUR MOM........."

.

.

.

The afternoon she felt beautiful before suddenly started to feel chilling and ominous.

With raising heartbeat, she ran as fast as she could. She knew this news will turn everything upside down but knowing it from someone else. Her palm started to sweat "why do god hate me so much arghh.."

In front of the big mansion, she took a deep breath and slowly walked inside. Her nanny came, took her school bag and asked quietly "what happened netty? Why is madam angry? Did something happened at school?"

"Where's mom rose?" Jennette asked calmly trying not make her nanny more panic.

"She.... Oh library"

With a nod Jennette walked towards the library. Rose looked at her back and muttered "when did she chance this much.." and went Archis room.

Jennette standing front of the giant dubble door thinking 'should i just.. run away'.

Another thing she forget to mention was Penelope's rage. Real Jennette saw it since childhood so she took it normally but for her, it was hard. Handling Penelope's anger issue was HARD. In these 4 and a half years whenever Penelope lost her cool, terrible memory from her past hits her like a train.

'It's okay.. It's okay' Penelope was the only person she was afraid this life. Maybe because these are somewhat real Jennette's feeling or maybe she still couldn't accept them fully....

Or, maybe because... she never knew what having parent feels like and now afraid to loose the little hope she got for a moment.

Pushing one side of the giant door, she suddenly jolted with a loud noice beside her. Looking down at her feet she saw a thick book which was thrown at the unopened side of the door.

'It's okay.. Don't panic'

"Why did you came. You should have just stayed outside" Penelope said camly which felt even more chilling.

She lowered her head and muttered "mom I'm sorry please listen to-"

"Sorry? What are you sorry about Jennette? Are you sorry about the damn audition you did or are you sorry about lying to your parents for 6 months?"

"Mom i...."

Penelope suddenly walking towards her made Jennette step back.

"Or is it that you never had any extra classes and secretly learning dance form Diana's friend"

Jennette looked at her with wide eyes 'how did she..' Suddenly felt a strong grip on her arm pulling her out of the library "Mom! Mom listen to me, I'm sorry i did wrong please LISTEN TO ME PLEASE!"

Penelope said nothing, just pulled her up the stairs making all the workers look at them.

"Mom wait... It hurts please-" Jennette tried to pull back her arm but Penelope tightened her grip and took her to her room.

They both went to Jennette's room and Penelope closed the door. Then she went to her closset, pulled a luggage and started to throw Jennette clothes on it.

Not understanding the situation Jennette quickly went to her and tried to takeaway her clothes "mom what are you doing.. Why are you doing this!"

"I booked a ticket. You are leaving for America right now"

"Ticket?" Jennette was dumbfounded and started pulling the clothes out of the luggage "i- i don't wanna... You- you said it was next week mom- mom please listen to me.. I- I'll never lie again i swear but please mom don't sent me i- i don't want this please i-"

"Jennette what are you doing LEAVE THE BAG RIGHT NOW!"

"NO please don't do this" Jennette don't know what happened to her that moment but only thing she was the feeling was some kinda suffocation. She teared up while muttering things.

"I-I'm sorry i lied please don't do this"

"Jennette leave the bag I'M SAYING FOR THE LAST TIME"

"I got selected for KD entertainment mom. I wanna be an idol. This is not i want, I DON'T WANNA GO TO AMERICA PLEASE I-"

*SLAP*

Before Jennette knew a stinging pain throbbed on her left cheek. The force made her steb back a little.

"Who are you to decide what to do and what to not?" Penelope then grabbed Jennette's shoulder and pulled her towards her.

"I'm done with all your nonsense Jennette. Did you forget YOU ARE AN OBELIA. Stop humiliating us. You going to KD was already humiliating for us. Now you dare to say you wanna work there WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!"

Jennette was just froze on her spot. The grip on her arm felt heavy. Her ears were ringing and she suddenly felt dizzy 'i need to... i need to get out' was the only thing screamed in her head.

Penelope's words were not even coming to her ears. She tried to move away from the grip as hot tears were running down her eyes

"-Crying? Why are you crying now"

[ 𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐 ]

"Answer me right now why can't you be like Athanasia? Why my child turnd out to be like this!"

[ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 *𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒑* 𝒔𝒐 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔. 𝑵𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ]

"What- where are you going JENNETTE stay here i said STAY HERE!"

She forced her arm out or Penelope's grip and almost ran to unlocked the door

"JENNETTE DON'T YOU DARE STEPOUT OF THIS HOUSE. STOP HUMILIATING US- STOP!"

[ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒊 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ]

"JENNETTE!"

[ 𝑴𝑰𝒀𝑶𝑵! 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒈𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ]

[ 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝑰𝑬! ]

She ran.

She ran as fast as she could.

don't know where.

don't know for how long.

She just knew she had to get out of that house.

'I- i can't breath'

Slowing down, she looked straight at the blazing sun set. It was... horrible. Sunset never felt this painful before.

She took a sharp breath and squat down "why is this so painful. I thought i forgot about them long ago. Why can't i just let them go?" She wiped her eyes with back of her hand but felt sharp pain on her left cheek causing her breakdown again. "it's just a slap it's okay. It's not them it's just mom. Yeah she is mom. It's okay if it's her. They are not here.." she keep on repeating the same thing over and over again hoping she would calm down.

'Don't cry it's okay you are okay' she hugged herself tightly while she fell on her knees. Big bushes and grasses were hiding her perfectly from the world.

A world which is not meant for her. Where she was completely alone. So many people, not a single one knows who she really was.

terrifying. Often made her think 'why did i not die that day?'

She sat there with her hand on her heart, sobbing.

*woof*

Jennette was not sure if she heard that current so she peaked her head up.

'Was it a bark? W-what kinda bark was that?'

Suddenly a giant cotton ball jumped infront on her making her startled.

*woof woof*

"What the-"

She glanced at the happy looking dog sitting in front of her looking at her with it's tongue out.

'it's fluffy' Jennette took her hand in front of it, let it sniff then ran her hand top of the giant dogs head. The dog got up, walked to her and snuggled with her.

"What- hey buddy are you comforting me" Jennette lightly laughed between sniffs and pulled the dog closer to her. "You are right! I need this thank you" she softly said hugging the fluff ball and closed her eyes.

She was kinda impressed how well behaved the dog was "who are you by the way.." She pulled away sat on the grass properly as her knees were hurting being on that position.

"Snow?" The tag on dogs collar says snow. Suddenly that made her tear up again 'his name was show too"

*woof woof* he wiggled his purple tail and sat beside Jennette

"So your name is.. Show? Where did you came from Snow? Did you ran away like me too?"

*woof* the dog happily looked at her making her chuckle between tears.

"So cute!"

*woof*

The dog beside her snuggled under her arm. Jennette rubbed it's head and asked "so Mr. Snow, where's your owner?" The dog looked at her then looked at the right.

"That way? are you lost?" It was getting dark so she grabbed the fluffy Samoyed, moved it to the side grabbed it's face with her both hand "thank you so much for coming to me Show. Muah!" gave a kiss on the top of it's head.

"SNOW!"

"Oh someone's-"

"SNOWWW!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!"

*WOOF WOOF*

Show and Jennette looked at each other 'another dog!?'

Before anyone could do anything another same looking fluff ball crushed into her "omg what the hell!" This one straight up made her fall on the ground and climbed top of her.

Now Jennette was now laying under 2 giant fluff balls unable to move.

"CLOUD! Where did you.... Omg you two what are you guys doing?? Get off OMG miss I'm so sorry!"

After listening to his voice Jennette closed her eyes 'seriously? is universe playing jokes on me? Him? Out of all people HIM!?'

she rolled over face down on the grass not wanting to show her face to him, atleast not now. She felt dogs getting moved from her.

"Hey- are you okay?"

Jennette closed her eyes and showed a thumbs up still face down.

"Can- can you get up?"

She moved her hands signing him to go.

"What? You want me to help?"

"Argh I CAN! just go with you dogs GO!" Jennette groaned wanting to blend with the grass under her.

"You-"

"just pretend you never saw me and just go away please GO AWAY!"

silence

Only sound was both dogs running away from them.

'Is he gone?' Jennette peaked on her left a little but saw his shoes and hid her head with hands again "just go please..." This time her voice came out quite soft. Almost desperate. She was sure her left cheek was swollen and he is the last person she wanted to be seen like this. Suddenly she felt something fell on the back of her thigh 'what is this?' With her hand she felt the collar of a jacket.

"Why are you here at this time?"

".....Go"

"Are you hurt? That's why you can't get up? don't be embarrassed come on, I'll help "

"No! Just go!"

He let out a breath and said "okay I'll go but there's a giant bug on your head. Good luck!"

"Wha-" before she could process she felt something moved top of her head 'no way this-' "AHHHH!!!!" She screamed top of her lungs, got up and ran her hand on her head to get that thing out of her hair.

"AHH WHAT IS IT AHHH!!"

"IT'S NOTHING i lied calm down"

"NO NO NO I FELT SOMETHING ARGHH!"

"I'M TELLING YOU IT'S NOTHING"

"NO IT'S-" suddenly she felt both her wrist grabbed by him making her face him. Her messy hair was hiding half of her face.

"Its nothing! It's just a leaf. See!" He left her hand and pulled out a leaf form her hair.

"See it's just a leaf sorry- oowf" he suddenly felt a smack on his shoulder "hey-" he stopped as jennette now covered her face with her hands and sobbed "i hate you!"

"Are- are you.. Crying?"

"I hate you so much! you-" 'you white haired demon' and started sobbing loudly.

"I- I'm- I'm sorry look i- i did it because you were not getting up but-"

"Do you know how scared i was. I thought it's a REAL BUG!" Jennette was not actually sobbing for a mere bug. But after getting jump scared everything just flooded out of her. It was really childish to cry in front of him but can she stop now?

"Ahh I'm sorry.. please stop crying!"

"Go away!" She turned around walked away.

Now that she looked around it looks like a small park inside a colony. 'Why is this place familiar?' She went on a swing and sat, showing her back to him.

He sighed and sat on the swing beside her. Both of them were facing opposite sides of the swing. They both stayed quite. It was comfortable silence, dogs were playing. Sky was now darker with hint of orange at the bottom... So calming.

Jennette suddenly felt her phone buzzing. It says "dad" she thought for a second before picking up.

"Hello.."

"Yeah dad i- *sigh*"

"...I'm listening."

"No...don't-"

"I'm gonna... stay at sooya's"

"Nothing happened just- please..."

"I'm now-" she looked around trying to understand the place 'where am i?'

"Dad! First promise me you'll not come!"

"Colony no. 8's park" the white haired demon aka Ijekiel suddenly spoke beside her. 'Ah right he's here'

[Is that Ijekiel's voice? He's with you!? Give the phone to him]

Jennette hesitated then held the phone in front of his face. Next thing what he did made her flush a little. He didn't take the phone but placed his hand under hers and pulled her closer making her look at him for the first time today.

'This sly guy!' She looked at his golden eyes which was looking straight into her glossy ones. He looked at her as if he was trying to understand the situation.

"Yes i found her while walking our dogs"

'Liar! Snow found me' Jennette rolled her eyes looking away.

"Ran away?" Ijekiel shaked her hand which was between his hand and her mobile, made her looked at him before pulling it out of his grip. He got up and walked few steps away.

"What are they talking?" Jennette looked at his back, he suddenly turned around making eye contacts.

After few minutes he sat back on his swing, gave her phone at the same time asking "so you ran away from home?"

"........"

He suddenly chuckled "You know, i always wanted to run away from home"

"Huh?"

"Just to see how it feels" then shrugged

Jennette leaned on the metal chain of the swing saying "thats.. kinda weird fantasy"

Ijekiel copied her, also leaned his head on the matel chain and bend his swing little bit to get a better look at her "so.. what happened?"

She let out another shaky breath and muttered "nothing"

"Okay, i knew you'll say that so let me tell you what your dad said to me, they got to know you went to KD and somehow got accepted and now you don't want to go to America? So your mom got angry and took you to your room to pack and leave the country right this moment but you ran away mid conversation?"

Jennette remembered how she felt that moment and closed her eyes "dad trust you a little too much huh?"

"Well, since that accident i somehow became one of his favourite person" he sheepishly scratched his hair and got a deadpan face from Jennette. "Ahem! Anyway, this is what workers saw you doing. Your mom is now not answering any of his call so he got worried"

Jennette let out a scoff "so this is my fault?! It's so funny... Right it is my fault. I'm such a fool" and pulled her hair with both hand.

Ijekiel now fully facing her, pulled her swing by grabbing both side of her metal chain made her look him again. First time he noticed how drained she looked. Not even that kidnapping thing made her this mess, which made him wonder 'what exactly happened?'

"yeah.. you are a fool. You know why?"

Jennette frown at him

"You said you'll stay at your friends house, right? but your dad said to me, she already went to stay at KD's dorm"

"..Ah.. Right.." Jennette looked down thinking where should she go now.

While she was thinking Ijekiel noticed her puffy eyes, left cheek looked slightly swollen and reddened nose. He clenched his jaw and stayed silent with her.

"I-"

Ijekiel looked up waited for her to finish the sentence

"I... don't wanna go..."

"You don't wanna go where?"

She looked up gave glum smile "right now? Home."

Ijekiel frowned and said "don't smile"

For a moment her smile dropped but seeing him right in front of her with this serious face was somewhat funny to her. She suddenly smiled more, almost laughed on his face so she pressure her lips tightly to stop herself from laughing.

"Hey! i told you not to smile" he still had slight frown but but with a soft smile.

Ijekiel suddenly got up from the swing and looked down on her.

"Let's go! I'll drop you off."

Jennette looked up at him with puppy eyes and shaked her head 'no'

"Then what? Are you planning to stay the night here?"

She gave another sad puppy look while looking down 'what do i do?' Suddenly she felt a hand on her head

"Jennette.. you have to go home" he softly patted her head

Still looking down, she though 'home?' and let out a deep breath.

Now she felt the hand top of her head was messing with her hair so she frowned and pushed it away "Ahhh seriously stop" and added "why are you treating me like child!"

"Because you are one"

"I'm not!!"

"You are!"

"NO!"

"Yes!"

"STOP... You wanna see what a child will do? Now don't wanna go! I will NOT GO!! I will not go home and it's final. Gonna sleep here tonight..." Last part was more like a muttered but loud enough to reach his ears.

"Jennette come on don't be like that! I have to give Snow and Cloud a bath too" he pulled her swing chain but she just shrugged 'child? When i came here i was 18 and how old was he then? Oh yeah 15. I'm obvious older then this pretty looking brat'

Ijekiel looked at her thinking 'what exactly is she thinking with that expiration?'

"Then stay here! I'm leaving-" suddenly another ringtone buzzed.

'Wait it's mom' he sat back down in his swing, answer the call.

Jennette looked at the dogs playing on grass, running around. That made her smile suddenly. 'So they are his dogs? He never had any pets on the actual story' then again, so many things changed and this is nothing compared to all of those. 'I want a dog.. That cat literally treats me like i'm invisible... ungrateful brat! Be thankful you are cute... Now I want a dog!!! Which breed should i choose?'

Ijekiel's mom called him because he was taking way too long walking their 2 very active dogs. While taking he eyed the girl next to him who was making different faces looking at their dogs which made him smile 'how can someone show thoughts on their face this much'

"Mom i actually... Can i bring someone home?"

The other line was silent for few second

"Hello? Mom??"

[ is it a girl? ]

"Mom! Stop your brain from imaging things see you soon.. Bye"

he suddenly shouted "SNOW CLOUD COME HERE!"

both dog happily ran towards him.

then he looked at lost Jennette and said "let's go!"

"Huh where..?" She asked reaching her hand to pet his dogs

He smiled and said "𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆"

____________

A.N. so many ups and downs in this chapter right? Actually i felt like story was kinda getting slow so....

anyways 6 month after the accident passed.

yes Penelope have anger issue (being villain on the original i felt her character should have some flaws)

And our jennette aka OC (Miyon) have some ptsd from violence form her past (will not give more spoilers haha)

so that's it for today!

Thanks for reading!! Do comment. I love to see your suggestion.

I'll try to post more frequently.

happy reading \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/

[𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.9K 50
"๐พ๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘ขโ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘ค๐‘’" "๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘ขโ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘’" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
6.2K 231 23
๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ส€ส€แด‡แด ษชแดแดœs แด›ษชแด›สŸแด‡ : ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ โ™ก๏ธŽแด›สœแด‡ ส™แดœสŸสŸส แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€ษดแด… สœษชs แด„ส€แดœsสœโ™ก๏ธŽ โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽsสœแด‡ สœแด€แด›แด‡s สœษชแด โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ แฏฝสœแด‡ แด…แดแด‡sษด'แด› แด‹ษด...
115K 3.5K 27
STATUS: COMPLETED แด›สœษช๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด€สŸสŸy ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ แด„แดแด แด‡ส€ ษช๊œฑ แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™y @reeruworld00 ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, yษด ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแด… ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ qแดœแด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… แด€สŸ๊œฑแด แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด‡แด แด๊œฐ แดกแดส€สŸแด…'๊œฑ ๊œฑแด‡แด„แด...
8.6K 658 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...