Endless Problems

By nizaessence

"Bet seh mi murda yu bloodclaat inna dis" he says, hatred evident in his voice as he positions the gun at the... More

Disclaimer !!!!!
Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1 • Marriage
Chapter 2 • Quicksand
Chapter 3 • Pinocchio
Chapter 4 • Psychiatric Evaluation
Chapter 7 • G-string
Chapter 8 • Cassie
Chatper 9 • Breakfast
Chapter 10 • Family
Chapter 11 • Roses
Chapter 12 • Weed

Chapter 6 • Injured

114 21 12
By nizaessence

Remember to leave a comment 💬

Saturday, March 18
5:45pm

"Bredda weh yu tell di man dem fi do a fuckry enu" Rushawn says while driving.

"My yute stop talk to mi and hurry up and bring mi go uppa pops fi get da leave of absence ya" I say

Man dem tek how long fi discharge mi and mek mi late fi go uppa camp to mi fada.

"Taylor yu nu like hear di truth enu, yu shuda been tell di girl bou Tash now look wa gwaan" he says griping the steering wheel as if talking about is upsetting him.

"Dawg mi cudnt tell har di truth and yu kno. Bredda matta fact ya piss mi off suh mek we tap chat bou dis"

"Nu tell me nu fukry g, yu mek me shot yu fi stick to a pussyclaat story. Yo a cause ya mi chaagie from wi a pitney enu jah kno" he says shaking his head.

Choosing not to reply to his remark, I begin scrolling on instagram, trying to distract myself. Honestly, I can't blame him; he's being truthful, but I can't admit it. Rushawn is well aware of my father's rank in the JDF, so documenting this would jeopardize both our careers.

I told Officer Peart and Officer James the same story I shared with Shanique. I also instructed them to create a temporary restraining order and a psychological evaluation letter to make it appear genuine. Once she gets it done they will send over the information to Officer Peart, who will later send it over to me.

Saph kno di type a man mi be, she never affi tell mi bou mi mada now we deh yasso

Mi never waa shoot har but is like mi never did a tink, is like mi just dawk out wen she seh dat.

As we approach the gates of Up Park Camp, Rushawn heads in the direction of pops office

"Shawn grab di ting fimi, cya tek eh chatting wid him right now and mi foot a hurt mi" I say

Hissing his teeth, he glares at me before coming out of the car slamming the door behind him.

Man hate yu rite now

Him lucky kmt.

After waiting for about 5 minutes, I see him coming back with the paper in his hand. He opens the car door and tosses the paper into my lap. Without bothering to open it, I place it in the glove compartment.

"Dawg bring mi uppa my place mek mi tek out mi tings dem bring go uppa tash" I say while sending a text to Tash.

As we arrive at the complex, Rushawn helps me out of the car and retrieves the crutches from the back seat. With his assistance, I climb the stairs, managing to reach the door in one piece. I reach into my back pocket for the keys and unlock the door. The moment I step inside, I am flooded with immediate flashbacks of that night.

FLASHBACK

Watching her walk away after she throws the knife at my feet fills me with anger.. Saph diss mi big time and den shi waa come talk bou shi a lef man

If yu cut mi yu nu see nu blood

As darkness envelops me, I squeeze off two shots, one finding its mark in her shoulder and the other in her thigh.

Realizing what I've done, I toss the gun on the floor and watch her body collapse on the floor, blood seeping from both wounds.

My head is spinning as I scan the room for my phone, eventually spotting it in the crevice of the couch. Without hesitation, I dial Shawn's number, and he answers on the second ring, his voice sounding as if I woke him up

"Dawg fawud now it urgent, mi cya talk pon di phone" I say, disconnecting the call.

Him affi hurry up before di ppl dem call police

I pace the floor, scanning the room as I contemplate my next move. Saph na go forgive mi fi dis bbc. I halt when I hear a faint knock on the door, and I quickly open it to let Rushawn inside.

A look of shock paints across his face, and he exclaims, "bomboclaat Taylor weh yu do?"

"Dawg lower yu fucking voice, Saph test mi dawg, mi tell har bou Tash, well mi tell har mi married and she diss mi and mi gi har two shot"

"Big man ya sniff coke to pussyclaat, yu shuda deh yasso a put pressure pon di wound" He ask rushing over to her

"Mi did a panic dawg, fuck Shanique ago kill mi. How mi ago get outta dis fada"

"Bredda ya eediat yu want har dead or sumn yu nu see shi a bleed out, guffi 2 shirt mek me wrap har up quick"

Sprinting to the room and rummaging through my drawer for two marina. I rush back, tossing one to Rushawn so he can use it to bandage her shoulder, while I apply the other to her wounded thigh.

Yu fuck up fi dis Travis my subconscious says

Rushawn lifts her and carries her over his shoulder, making his way towards the door.

"Yo fawud wi affi rush har a di hospital now, cause she a get heavy dawg" he says

Him dvn need help wid har dung di stairs

Hastening after him, I snatch the key from the center table and quickly follow them through the door.

Arriving at the car, I open the door for him to place her in the backseat.

I retrieve my phone and dial Tyler's number, and he answers on the first ring. I quickly inform him about the shooting incident and the urgent need for his cleaning team to handle the situation tonight. I also let him know that there's a key under the mat by the door.

Ago transfer some money inna him account lata

Ending the call, I glance over at Rushawn, noticing that he seems lost in deep thought.

Rushawn and Saph have a good relationship, dem never use to get along when me and Saph first start link but overtime dem get close.

Jah know

"Dawg pull over and do sumn fimi" I say to Rushawn.

We come to a stop on Eureka Road, and he parks the car without uttering a single word.

"Shoot mi inna mi leg, mi ago beg officer peart and James fi fawud uppa di hospital before di hospital can call police" I say, stepping out of the vehicle onto the sidewalk.

He chuckles "yo ya pussy enu, waa kinda fuckry yu have up yu sleeve dawg" reaching into the armrest, he pulls out his gun and exits the vehicle.

Observing him as he attaches the silencer to his gun, he scans the surroundings, as if he's checking for any nearby individuals or passing cars.

Why him seem eager fi do dis

"Dawg just mi leg and mi serious and count to 3 before yu dweet" I say, a bit nervous.

"Ah" he says

I look away to distract myself because if I look while he's doing it, I won't follow through with it.

"1......3" he says, then fires the shot.

FUCK

"Ya pussy dawg" I shout, wincing from the sharp pain surging through my body.

He walks away, hissing his teeth in annoyance, and removes the silencer. He then makes his way around the car to get to the driver's side.

Hopping carefully to the car, he leans over and opens the door for me to enter. I take off my shirt to use as a makeshift bandage for my leg and then reach for my phone in the cup holder.

Dialing James' number, and he answers the call. "Yo James fawud dung an Andrews bring Peart wid yu to it urgent" I say hanging up before he could respond.

"Weh ya go tell di man dem fi do bredrin" Rushawn says as he drives off at high speed.

"Ago tell dem saph shot mi den shot harself. Ago mek dem get a temp restraining order and psych eval gi har off di books" I say.

"Like di shot mek ya chat shit, listen tuh yuself dat mek sense tuh yu"

"Shut di fuck up bredda, mi kno weh mi ago seh just sidung and nu seh ntn"

"Taylor dat nu mek nu bomboclaat sense, dem ago ask fi yu name pussyole yu shuda tink before yu shoot di bloodclaat gyal"

"Just gi dem a wrong name and done, dem slack dung ya suh wen dem see police dem ago think smaddy call dem already"

"Mmchtt ah" he says, shaking his head.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Dawg mi feel fi call a moving company, cause mi cya tek fi do all a dis and the pain meds a wear off" I say as I walk over to the couch, sitting down and stretching my leg out on it.

"Shuda tink before yu do all a weh yu do" he says as he sits on the couch, taking out his phone.

Ago link Tyler, mi know him have two movers can fawud inna no time

I send him a text after noticing him online on WhatsApp. He responds, informing me that him and two yute are in the area and will be stopping by in approximately 5 minutes.

"Tyler a fawud" I say as I put the phone down and run my hand over my face.

"Stop talk to mi yute, afta dis doh talk to mi fi a month. Mi need a break from yu" he says, getting up from the couch walking over to the kitchen.

Hearing a knock on the door, he makes his way to the door with a bottle of water in his hand. He opens the door, and Tyler, along with two young yute, walks in.

"Wa gwaan bad bro" Tyler say dapping me up, sitting beside me on the couch

"Deh ya fam, di tings dem inna the closet. Di one dem pon di lef a my tings dem. Unuh naffi fold dem up, just tek out everything put inna mi car trunk" I inform dem

Affi bring mi game to

They make their way to the room, and as I relax on the couch, I shut my eyes for a few minutes. However, I start to feel excruciating pain in my leg.

Di meds wear off man

......

Inna less dan 30mins di man dem done, I settle into the car while Rushawn says his goodbyes to Tyler. He opens the car door and gets in, slamming the door.

"Mi get seh yu bex but yu naffi a slam mi bbc door suh dawg" I say.

Him a piss mi off now

Ignoring my statement he ask "weh mi fi drop yu?"

"Uppa tash" I respond and watch him shake his head.

Nu know if a cause eh man vex a di fuss mi ever reach sumweh suh fass inna mi life. Like di man just waa mi come outta mi owna car.

As we pull up to the house in Beverly Hills, I send a text to Tash, telling her I'm outside.

I watch her run down the steps with excitement. I slowly exit the car, being careful not to put any pressure on my leg.

"Baby, oh god I missed you" she exclaims and jumps on me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Miss yu to babes, ease up deh b memba mi leg" I tell her.

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry; it's because I'm excited. I can't believe you got injured during training. Come, let me help you get a shower." she says, pecking my lips.

______________

What are y'all thoughts???

I don't mind about the votes or anything; I just want you to comment or interact so I can know if you're enjoying it. I also have no issue if you prefer to be a silent reader. Mi love chat sometimes suh unuh can text mi pon ig 😭🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 10.2K 70
Marrying the love of your life is a dream come true or just wasting your life? "I thought you already let me in in your heart. I was happy because I...
6.6K 483 18
"Life anuh wah fairytale ahjay mi do things weh mi nuh proud a fi stay alive" he said while casually wiping the blood of his victim from his face
264 9 25
"Babes if mi tell yuh half a the things dem weh mi guh through inna life, would you still love me?" He asked looking me dead mi the eyes. Idk.
4M 119K 41
Someone walks into the room but I cannot see its face. It looks like a man and by the look of his posture, he seems very important. "Why were you...