Azur Lane: A Royal Navy Carri...

Od Izumo2

After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... Více

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 45

587 22 7
Od Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

I run to Wales's office and before entering her office, I first knock on the door and when Wales gives me permission I enter, when Wales enters he sees me very surprised.

Wales: Liz? What's happening? Why are you pale and agitated?

Me: Wales, there's something we need to talk about.

Wales looks at me surprised and then calms down, so we sit down to talk.

Me: Wales, last night I had a nightmare.

Wales: (Irritation) Have you come to tell me about a nightmare?

Me: I'm just giving you the context so you understand how serious the matter is, it's nothing personal so listen to me, in that nightmare I was in the middle of the sea where an evil version of Enterprise attacked me.

Wales: (Disinterested) Like that?

Me: Yes then she introduced herself as Orochi and that she has stolen all the technology present from this base for her ship.

At that Wales is surprised.

Wales: What? Wait what was that?

Me: Yes, apparently that black mental cube is a storage memory or like a brain that collects data, the worst thing is that that cube has analyzed my ship and all my weapons on board, if that cube has all the data, we must Destroy it right now.

Wales (Surprised) This is not true... (Annoyed) Damn the sirens are making fun of us again, well, Elizabeth go right now and destroy that thing.

Me: understand. I'm going right now.

So then I run away while Wales is complaining because the sirens have played with us again, what surprises me is because Orochi revealed her secret to me, does she have backup information or is all the information in her and she has already I have replicated all the data, but throughout the war I have kept my sensors working at maximum and have not collected any comm output or any type of data link other than outside of the use of Azur Lane, all ongoing communications I have analyzed They didn't have any kind of infiltration of sensitive information from either Azur Lane or my technology. I still don't understand the reason...

BBOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

That's when I hear an explosion, and when I look out the window I see that black smoke is coming out of the academy.

Me: Ah, now I understand! Damn bitch! She already knew they were going to rescue her!

I turn on the electronic warfare antenna to prevent the enemy from infiltrating my information to their allies and then I run out to the port, on the way I can see that many enemy ships appeared out of nowhere using the portals, damned bastards, cheating like this style, you do not deserve this power.

Me: Where is the leak?

That's when I see the siren leaving at full speed, she is a high-ranking siren.

Helena: [The attack did not come from the sea, but rather the enemy infiltrated inside the base, the enemy is a high-ranking siren]

After Helena's warning, the alarm began to ring.

Belfast: Liz-sama! What happened?

Me: The enemy knows my intimate information, We can't let them escape.

Sirius: What intimate information?

Me: The enemy knows my plans! Know every corner and every technology I have! Let's go quickly!

So I summon my rigging and together with Belfas and Sirius we head to intercept that bitch, on the way the enemy tried to block our path, so Sirius and Belfast fire their cannons and I do it too using the power of the Monarc, easily I dispatch all the cruisers and destroyers that stood in my way.

Belfast: What really happened? How does the enemy know everything about you?

Me: Not only from me, but from all of us, all of our specifications have gone straight to the enemy, for the moment only the cube has all the information, if the siren manages to escape, it will be the end of us.

Sirius: (Blushing) Oh, it can't be! All my personal and intimate information is now inside that cube! (Furious) Without a doubt we have to stop her! She must be arrested as a pervert!

Belfast: I agree with you, Sirius, let's grab her, put her on public transport, strip her and fuck her.

Me: I support that idea very violently.

Sirius: Please watch your vocabulary.

On the other hand, the siren that I identify as Purifier, she navigates at high speeds while she laughs like a psychopath.

Me: She's fast, but not as fast as the family. Send her away!

At that time, several F-35s that were already on the enemy fired anti-ship missiles, achieving direct hits with the siren, the siren emerged from the smoke somewhat injured, but I did not give it any respite and gave it a heavy bombardment pass with the unguided bombs of the F-35.

Purifier: Ite, ite, that hurt a lot.

Sirius: It was a direct hit, I hope that's enough.

Me: It seems not.

Purifier: Whoa, whoa, it looks like they want to play.

At that point, portals appeared and several enemy ships began to leave, on the radar the count already exceeded 100 capital ships that came out of nowhere and then enemy aircraft carriers began to leave.

Me: Yabe.

Purifier: It's the big eve of the big day!! It's a carnival!

Belfast: We would not have followed our feelings and brought a larger fleet.

Me: But it's no longer a time for regrets, we don't have to make do.

With that, I send an SOS on befalf of Belfast to the base so that help can come for us, we have to prevent the enemy from escaping with the mental cube.

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile at the base all the Azur Lane girls are shooting into the sky to defend themselves from the bombers that are trying to damage the base, others are shooting at the enemy ships.

Cleveland: Damn! They are many!

Then a plane goes against Cleveland, when she was about to shoot, some American planes shoot down the siren plane, then Hornet appears and joins the party a little late.

Hornet: You can't let my sister do everything!

On the other hand, Javelin's friends are working as a team to sink as many enemy ships as possible. They avoid the enemy attack with great skill and Javelin acts as bait and then Laffey and Ayanami finish it off with a torpedo sweep, the enemy sinks. In a few seconds, without Javelin realizing it, a plane is coming for her and when she realizes it is too late and everyone is worried about her, an Enterprise plane shoots down that plane.

Enterprise: Are you okay?

Javelin: Yes! Thank you!

Enterprise: You're welcome! Be careful!

Hornet: Sister! It arrived at SOS in Belfast!

Enterprise: Nani!? Now I'm going to save her! Hornet! I entrust you with this position!

Enterprise rushes off to save her friend.

Hornet: (Awkward laughter) They should become girlfriends once and for all.

Meanwhile with Liz's fleet, the confrontation continues, Liz tries in any way to keep Purifier in this place, due to the enemy's surprise attack, Liz has a hard time destroying the mental cube at this distance, very far away, the planes of Liz cannot do much since the enemy is many and has already lost 16 interceptors and no longer has missiles and grenade launchers, in short it only has the cannon, the automatic cannons, the anti-aircraft defenses and a squadron of F-35s in the air that purely luck that they are still in flight.

Me: Damn, I'm running out of accessories to defend myself.

Sirius: There's no end to this! I'm out of ammo!

Belfast: You're not the only one, this is my final salvo.

Belfas tries to aim her last round at the enemy while Liz fires at the nearest ships. The siren tries to open a portal, but an F-35 fires a missile at her, causing Purifier to cancel due to being hit. direct anti-ship missiles.

Me: That bitch is so tough, damn she has half her HP. If only she didn't have her fleet getting in the way, she would be history by now.

Purifier: (Psychopathic laughter) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, How funny! It's the first time someone hurt me like this! What fun!

At that Liz looks at the radar screen to confirm her enemies, she does not have time to be confirming the radar all the time so she periodically looks at the radar and she realizes that the Enterprise air complement is already above them and the Enterprise bombers sweep away the enemy fleet, sinking several cruisers, destroyers and aircraft carriers.

Me: Finally she has arrived.

In that Purifier sees Enterprise and Enterprise sees Purifier.

Enterprise: Sirennnnn!

Purifier: Enterprise!

Me: (Both girls start to make a charge and that's just what I needed so I point my gun at Purifier and shoot, but unfortunately a shot hits me as I was shooting and the shot deflects) Damn!

Liz angrily shoots the enemy cruiser which ruined her only and last chance, but fortunately the bullet managed to hit a corner of the black mental cube, severely damaging it.

On the other hand, Enterprise and Purifier attack each other to kill each other.

SAKURA EMPIRE.

While the battle was going on at the Azur Lane base, in the secret shipyard of the Sakura empire, Prinz Eugen walks through this place, her plan was to steal the Orochi plans.

Eugen: I'm so sorry Sakura Empire, our help wasn't free.

Then she is surprised when she realizes that she is not alone, on Orochi's deck is Kaga.

Kaga: Dear sister, I'm on my way.

At that point, Orochi begins to activate, causing an earthquake that shakes the entire capital city of the empire, then the shipyard is flooded and Orochi begins to leave the place.

In the city, all the girls woke up due to the shaking and ran to a safe place, thinking that they were earthquakes, but they all froze when they saw a gigantic Siren ship leaving the port of the empire.

Nagato: (Watching everything from the palace) That idiot... Mutsu! Gather everyone right away!

Mutsu: Understood!

Meanwhile at the port, everyone was in shock until Zuikaku snaps out of her trance when she sees Kaga who is on the foredeck of Orochi.

Zuikaku: Kaga! Kaga-sempai!

Takao: What is that thing?

Atago: Is that Orochi?

HARUKARA TOKI WO KOE. TADA HITASURANI. MAYOU GOTO NAKA BOKUE. KIMI WA ARUITA. DARE NO NAKA NO MO ARU. TSURANARI AU AI....

TO BE CONTINUE................................

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

54.1K 812 39
A 16 year old girl gets transported to the world of Azur Lane while she is playing World of Warships. Now she needs to help the girls fight the Siren...
48.9K 738 18
"I felt my heart beat a little faster than before. Is it because of my work? No, it wasn't. It's something new." Erljohn Lebosada is a gifted child o...
10.1K 379 17
What if During the Battle of Santa Cruz, Hornet's ship was towed by the Sakura Empire shipgirls back to Mainland Japan so they could improve the AA g...
27.1K 670 35
(This will be my second story of Shipgirls getting Reincarnated Project) A Month before The Attack on Pearl Harbor, Nagato started to have dreams of...