Dance with the Swan: A Just D...

By N1GHTSW4N

You won the battle, but not the war. Oh, you so-called "coaches." How can a son disrespect his mother? But, t... More

Canned Heat
you should see me in a crown
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
Treasure
Swan Lake (Remix)
Tainted Love

Never Be Like You

93 0 0
By N1GHTSW4N

Never Be Like You follows the trail of action, where we see Mihaly ripping a Night Swan poster off of their bedroom wall. They transform their room into the same realm seen in Rather Be, and travel towards Master Panda's temple. Calling upon his power, they use the Flow to transform themselves into a panda. However Night Swan tries to infect the realm with her magic, which Mihaly fights off. They too are successful in fending her off, and the routine ends with Wanderlust calling upon them to help save Sara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 370 22
A war is raging on in the wizard world, and it is up to Harry and Madison to end it. In the seventh installment of the series, boundaries, death, and...
9.7K 1.1K 77
Nothing else known to the citizens of Panem can quite align with the horrors one can face within these arenas. Each year it changes, each year it's s...
133K 1.9K 53
Elsa of Arendelle married Belle's twin brother James. They then had two children. Nick was the oldest same age as her nephew Ben. Then two years late...
1.6K 62 14
There must have been a before. When things were normal, when things were happy and carefree. There must be something to do now. Something to help, so...