Dance with the Swan: A Just D...

By N1GHTSW4N

You won the battle, but not the war. Oh, you so-called "coaches." How can a son disrespect his mother? But, t... More

Canned Heat
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
Never Be Like You
Treasure
Swan Lake (Remix)
Tainted Love

you should see me in a crown

149 0 0
By N1GHTSW4N

you should see me in a crown takes place shortly after the events of Canned Heat. It depicts Sara being tricked into entering Night Swan's domain with the help of Dark Discoball, where she gets possessed by Night Swan herself and turned into her puppet. Wanderlust sees the action, and proceeds to call the rest of Just Dancers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 962 20
Popular girl, archery superstar, and daughter of the billionaire Hades di Angelo, Bianca's life should've been a breeze. But after her mother dies in...
3.3K 96 21
When Damian Wayne Al Ghul, the son of the demon, is adopted by Deathstroke The Terminator, aka Slade Wilson, what is going to happen between the two...
756K 24.7K 97
ᢜʰⁱˑᡈ α΅’αΆ  ᡗʰᡉ α΅‰Λ‘α΅ˆα΅‰Λ’α΅— α΅α΅’α΅ˆα΅ˆα΅‰Λ’Λ’ ᢠʳᡒᡐ ᡗʰᡉ ᡉᡃ˒ᡗ, ʰᡉⁱʳᡉ˒˒ α΅’αΆ  ᡉᡃʳᡗʰ, ˒ᡗᡃʳ˒, α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ α΅α΅ƒα΅β±αΆœ, ˒ʰᡉ α΅‡α΅ƒΛ‘α΅ƒβΏαΆœα΅‰Λ’ βΏα΅ƒα΅—α΅˜Κ³α΅‰'Λ’ α΅–α΅‰α΅ƒαΆœα΅‰, αΆ α΅ƒα΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ α΅—α΅’ Κ³α΅‰α΅˜βΏβ±α΅—α΅‰ ʷⁱᡗʰ ᡃ ʰᡉʳᡒ α΅’αΆ  ᡗʰᡉ ˒ᡉ...
57.7K 1.6K 32
𝕴𝖓 π–œπ–π–Žπ–ˆπ– π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–šπ–‰π–Šπ–“π–™π–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–•π–†π–˜π–™ π–œπ–†π–™π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–˜ π–™π–π–Š π–‹π–†π–™π–Šπ–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–ˆπ–π–Žπ–‘π–‰π–—π–Šπ–“π–˜. ...