DREAM STAR OF OBELIA - Who ma...

By AngelicEarl042004

In the world of Kim Iseul, a lonely and depressed child, life has been nothing but a series of abuse and negl... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

HER CHARACTER INFO

3.3K 63 8
By AngelicEarl042004

PAST LIFE:

Name: Kim Iseul
Eye colour: Black

Her as a kid:

Her as a teenager:

Her as an adult:

Kim Iseul is a young Korean girl who possesses a rare beauty that often makes other girls jealous. However, behind her stunning appearance lies a complex and troubled individual. Iseul struggles with several mental health issues, which have greatly impacted her life.

Neglected and abused by her family and friends, Iseul has endured a great deal of emotional pain and suffering. Her loved ones fail to understand or acknowledge her struggles, leaving her feeling isolated and alone. This constant mistreatment has further exacerbated her mental health issues, making it difficult for her to trust others or form meaningful connections.

Despite the hardships she faces, Iseul finds solace in reading Manhwas, which are Korean comic books. These stories provide an escape from her harsh reality, allowing her to immerse herself in fictional worlds where she can temporarily forget her troubles. Through the characters and narratives in these Manhwas, Iseul finds comfort, inspiration, and a sense of belonging that she lacks in her own life.
.
.
.

PRESENT LIFE:  
Name: Ambrosine De Alger Obelia

Eye colour:

Her as kid:

Her as a teenager:

Her as an adult:

(Her hair is straight golden blonde hair not curly)

Ambrosine De Alger Obelia is the first princess of the Obelian Empire, a position that comes with great responsibility and expectations. Despite her royal status, Ambrosine remains down-to-earth and values her family above all else. She shares a deep bond with her father, Claude de Alger Obelia, and her sister, Athanasia de Alger Obelia.

Intelligence is one of Ambrosine's defining traits. She possesses a sharp mind and a thirst for knowledge, always seeking to expand her understanding of the world. Her intelligence is not limited to academics; she is also highly perceptive and possesses a keen sense of intuition, allowing her to navigate complex situations with ease.

Ambrosine's beauty and charm have earned her the title of the "dream star" of the Obelian Empire. Men from all corners of the world are captivated by her allure, while women harbor a tinge of jealousy towards her. However, Ambrosine remains humble and does not let her beauty define her. She values genuine connections and seeks love and companionship based on substance rather than superficiality.

Despite her refined upbringing, Ambrosine possesses a surprising skill in swordsmanship. She has honed her abilities through rigorous training, allowing her to defend herself and those she cares about. This unexpected talent adds depth to her character, showcasing her determination and willingness to break societal expectations.

Ambrosine finds solace and comfort in her father's embrace. It is in his arms that she often finds herself drifting off to sleep, feeling safe and protected. This tender relationship with her father highlights her vulnerability and the trust she places in him. Same goes for Claude whenever he feels tired or sad or happy he would just hug her.

Ambrosine and Claude often spend some alone time with each other in silence and sleeping.

While Ambrosine can exude a calm and composed demeanor, Just like her father, she also possesses a cold and formidable side. When faced with adversity or threats to her loved ones, she can become as cold as ice, displaying a strength and resilience that surprises those who underestimate her. This duality in her character adds complexity and depth, making her a force to be reckoned with.

In summary, Ambrosine De Alger Obelia is an intelligent, sword-wielding princess who cherishes her family above all else. Despite her beauty and the attention it brings, she remains grounded and seeks genuine connections. Her relationship with her father is a source of comfort, and her ability to switch between calmness and coldness showcases her strength and determination.

I am creating this story with a focus on Claude and Ambrosine's relationship as a father-daughter so I don't think there will be a love interest for her.

~AngelicEarl042004

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.3K 40
Asteria de Alger Obelia is the older sister of Athanasia de Alger Obelia, and the first born child and daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia. Asteria i...
4.4K 204 9
athanasia who has been in a loop of her life, dying and being reborn again and again because of her family, with finally catching a small break by be...
24.8K 731 38
(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their previous life. Diana Rose, the reincarnat...
386K 15.7K 75
[Complete] I am a 16 years old modern girl who has lived my whole life in the hospital due to an unknown illness. After I've died because of that ill...