Ronny

By oliviaxxwrites

Perfect appearances, perfect grades, perfect manners. Anything less for Adelina Torres and her family kicks h... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue 1

Chapter 67

30.5K 657 75
By oliviaxxwrites

Adelina Celine Torres

"Stop it." Aaron says to me, his voice serious and almost annoyed.

"Stop what?" I say defensively, since I literally didn't do anything besides stare at him as he sleeps—or lays with his eyes closed because apparently he's been awake this whole time.

"Looking at me like I'm a fucking child."

I frown at his words, "I'm not, Aaron, I'm just...looking at you. Stop being sassy." I grow irritated. He was so irrational yesterday, then he apologizes before bed just to be snappy again? I don't think so.

He huffs and closes his eyes to sleep again. I stare again. Beautiful specimen.

He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. No natural frown on his face—just him so vulnerable and cute.

I feel awful that he spent all of yesterday doing who knows what to try and get through the anniversary of his moms death, but he chose to go through that without me. I could have been there for him, but he didn't want me to be.

I think a part of it is not wanting to come off as weak or anything, but how could he think I would think that? He is the strongest person I know.

Getting out of bed, I quickly go to the restroom before going out to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"What the heck are you doing here!" I hiss when I see Owen sitting in our kitchen like he owns the place.

"Lovely seeing you, too." He says, "Sit down princess." He tells me.

I scowl at him, but listen. "How did you even get in here?" I question.

He shrugs, "Let's not focus on that." I frown at this answer, "This weekend there is a very important event that your lovely fiancé is trying to skip." He says.

"Are you using me to get Ronny to do something?"

He nods shamelessly, "He won't listen to me."

I sigh, "Well right now he's not going to listen to me either." I rest my head on my hands. "Trouble in paradise?" Owen asks.

I shrug, "Not really, honestly I don't know."

Owen makes a face, "He's probably just sexually frustrated."

This catches me off guard, "How the heck did you come to that conclusion?" I say, a little offended.

"Little miss virgin over here is making him wait and he's losing his mind."

"I do not think that is what this is about...and how do you even know that?"

"I know everything."

"How—That's not why he's upset with me. I don't even know why exactly. I just feel like he doesn't fully trust me with everything."

"Like...."

"Like yesterday."

Realization washes over Owen's face, "Oh."

"I know what happened with his mother, but it's the fact that he couldn't talk to me about it and chose to literally run away from me."

"Lina," Owen takes a breath, "Some things Aaron is not going to be sweet and open to you about." He tells me. "Things like that—he would rather be alone for."

I understand what he's saying, and even if I wish Aaron would let me help him in things, I need to let him be on his own if he chooses.

I can't change who he is, and who he is is a proud man who doesn't want me to worry about him.

But I do worry. He's like all I've got.

"Thanks Owen" I smile to him, feeling a little better about the situation and somewhat coming to the conclusion that I need to let Ron be sometimes and not be overbearing.

"Now, can we circle back to my thing?"

"What is the event?" I ask.

"Just a meeting with some Italian guys on Saturday night."

"Why doesn't he want to go?"

"Some guy he doesn't like will be there. Bitch boy shit. He'll listen to you."

I narrow my eyes at him, "I might want to stay out of this." I say.

"Fine I will bring it up." I tell him when he gives me puppy dog eyes and doesn't look like he is moving until I agree.

He gives me a fat kiss on my cheek, "Thanks beautiful." He pays my head, "And cut Aaron some slack until the wedding night yeah? Dude is doing the impossible." He says on his way out.

I roll my eyes at this, then continue to make breakfast. Did Aaron tell him that I want to wait? How else would Owen know?

Ten minutes later, Aaron comes out from the room and comes up behind me as I cook, "Hi" I say when I feel his hands on my waist from behind. I lean back against him and know he is sorry for being snippy with me before.

"Did you hear Owen?" I ask him, knowing he heard Owens request already. He has weirdly talented ears, always hearing stuff from rooms away. He nods, "I'm not going."

"Okay." I say. I'm not trying to argue with him over something I quite literally do not know anything about.

"How the hell did he even get inside?" Ronny asks me, and I am a little relieved he seems to be back to normal with me.

I shrug, "He wouldn't tell me."

Even though I don't think Aaron is upset about having to wait for marriage with me, Owens words come into my mind. Is he really miserable and just not telling me?

I mean we do sexual stuff pretty often, he seems to like it. Just not sex. Sex has always been a huge thing to me, not huge, but like meaningful.

Waiting with Aaron may seem pointless since we already know we are getting married, but I want to. And it gives me time to prepare myself to have to do that again.

Does sex hurt with everyone? Or was Ron's dad just exceptionally bad at it? What if it hurts so freaking bad with Ron and I hate it and he hates me for making him wait just to not do it again?

Waiting gives me time to figure this out and do some Wikipedia research.

And my religion and just overall beliefs are to wait.

But additionally the fear of having sex.

No biggie we will get through it.

"What?" Aaron says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I realize I must've been just staring at the wall for a minute or two.

"Nothing" I give him a smile, turning and wrapping my arms around his torso. I bury my head into his chest, and I feel his arms enclose me back, his hand rubbing my back slowly.

We stay like that for a while, both of us needing this more than we wanted to admit.

"Did you tell Owen I wanted to wait until marriage?" I ask him, unsure how else Owen would know.

Ronny's eyes narrow, "Why the fuck would I talk to Owen about our sex lives?" He acts repulsed at the thought.

"So you didn't tell him?"

He just shakes his head, "How'd he know then?" I question.

"I don't know" he says, "He's a fucking creep. I'm fixing the locks." Aaron tells me and I just giggle.

I finish breakfast and we eat and talk both about work and just random things, then Aaron cleans up while I go change out of my pajamas.

We spend the rest of the day playing cards and board games, most of which Aaron destroys me at. He does not hold back.

I thought he would be a cute boyfriend—fiancé, letting his future wife win to make her happy, but no. Dude was on something because he was just annihilating me.

I did beat him in go fish and battleship, though, so I'm happy with my performance.

"Come on!" I yell at Ron when I see that it is pouring rain outside. "What?" He questions.

"We have to go play in the rain!" I say, taking off my socks and putting on a raincoat. I am indeed going outside barefoot, but I would rather that than soggy socks or ruined shoes.

"Why?"

I freeze at the question, "I'm pretending you didn't just ask me that." I say to him, grabbing his hand and dragging him out the front door. I pull my hood up and run into our driveway, feeling my back and head get pelted with icy raindrops.

It like never rains here, so I have to take advantage of it.

Aaron follows me, but doesn't seem nearly as excited about the weather as I am. I run over to him and take his hands in mine, where he takes a hint and spins me around. I laugh at his awkward dancing skills, but he gets the hang of it when his hand finds my waist and we dance in the pouring rain.

I'm surprised he isn't objecting to dancing, but he doesn't and it makes me happy.

"Thank you," I say to him, standing on my tip toes and giving him a kiss. He deepens it, taking my face in his hand and lifting my chin up for better access.

When we break away he just looks down at me, raindrops falling down his face and his wet hair messily on top of his head.

He smiles.

The most beautiful smile ever, just down at me for no reason.

I don't deserve this guy.

The next twenty minutes are spent by me and Ron running around in the grass of our front yard playing tag or just making grass angels in the mud.

He takes some convincing to lay down in the mud, and eventually rejects the idea until I shove him in anyway.

He scolded me until I pecked his lips, then all was good.

It is the most fun I have had in a long time.

When the rain lightens up and both of us are exhausted from running around so much—and muddy—it's finally time to go back inside.

We dry off off by doing jumping jacks on the porch—by we I mean me— then go inside and walk to our bedroom.

"My hair is soaked" I take off my jacket and look at my wet hair in the mirror.

I watch as Aaron takes off his dripping shirt and sets it in the bathtub.

And I freaking am obsessed with him, so when he walks back out I am on him in a second. He smiles into our kiss, backing me up and gently lifting me up to set me on the bed.

I climb on top of him, my legs straddling his waist as we kiss, his hands traveling all over me from my waist to my butt. I feel him under me and that alone is enough to take my breath away, little bits of pleasure erupting inside of me.

His strong hands are firm on my behind—butt? There is no cool word for butt that isn't a curse word. Dictionary people need to fix that. Butt sounds stupid.

I pull away from him, kissing his neck and feeling him tense under me like he always does. What a cutie.

Then I get licked.

"Fucking hell" Aaron grumbles, "Lucy get the fuck out" he demands at the dog, sounding very frustrated.

"Awww Aaron be nice." I say, petting Lucy on the head. "Out." He says to her, but she just stares at him with her tongue hanging from her mouth.

I laugh at this, and Ron moves me off of him to shoo her out of the room. He shuts the door and looks back to me sitting on the bed. My eyes travel over his body, his shirtless torso to the dark grey shorts that cling to him, pulled up enough for his white boxers to be sticking out from the bottom.

Is it weird that seeing boxers under his shorts is a turn on? Why? I don't know—but that paired with the bulge in his shorts makes him nearly too much for me to look at. He is freaking perfect.

"On your back." He tells me, lurking towards the bed. I listen, moving so I'm laying on my back, my hands propped up behind me to sit me up.

"All the way, sweetheart"

Okay.

My heart is beating too fast as he climbs over me, his...private part grazing between my legs and making me gasp. "Aaron..." I say as he spreads my legs to be on top of me, both of us pressed against one another.

"Yes?" He hums into my neck as he plants kisses all over me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, wanting nothing more than for him to move. He is pressed against my core and the desire for friction is driving me insane.

"Tell me what you want me to do." He says, his voice low and seductive.

He knows what I want him to do—he's just making me say it anyway. "Move...please" I say, he pulls his face from my neck and slowly shifts his hips, pressing deeper into me.

I gasp, a new wave of pleasure filling every sense of my body. He has touched me down there, he has put his face down there, but I have never had him so close to me before...his hardness against me like this.

It's like sex with clothes on...if that makes sense.

Is this weird? Or it it a thing people do? In the moment I can't find it in me to care.

As he grinds into me I can control myself, my eyes rolling back and I hear Aaron's breathing in my ear. "Fuck Addie I can't—" he says, leaning back and the loss of contact nearly makes me whimper. I want him so badly right now it hurts, between my legs aching and the sight of him doesn't help.

His cheeks are flushed and his extremely well built upper body is right in front of me. My eyes trail down to the V that is hidden by his shorts, the large bulge teasing me just by being there.

"Please" I say, "please" I repeat, sitting up and kissing him—just a peck.

"You are driving me insane Adelina" he says, a smile coming across his face. "Did you ever think you'd be here...in my bed...begging me to touch you?" He leans back over me.

I hate how he is teasing me right now, but at the same time I have never wanted anything more.

2425 words

OKKK GUYS HI
THANKS FOR 170k AND ALL YALLS VOTES AND COMMENTS I LOVE THEM!!!

Also..... I have another like 'drama' planned out before the end of this story buttt I'm like scared of it being too long and dragging on so let me know what y'all think abt it in comments pls :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 20K 58
"Im Belize but my friends call me Belle, well i actually only have one friend but now i have you so two whole people will call me Belle!" i stare at...
1.2M 26.9K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
227K 6K 31
"Why do you always look like that?" "Like what?" "Like you hate every person in this room." "That's because I do." "Why? What did these people do to...
Arcadian By Elijah<3

Teen Fiction

4M 82.4K 36
Arcadian (adj.) idyllically innocent; simple and untroubled by fear or worry. Harper Flores is the human embodiment of a ray of sunshine. She's kind...