Ninjago: Darkness within 2

By Peachycream23766

After Anna and the Ninja defeat the devourer, they start to train Lloyd. However, they encounter problems as... More

Chapter 19: Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 21: Pirate vs Ninja
Chapter 22: Rebirth Of Captain Soto
Chapter 23: Facing Pirates
Chapter 24: Double Trouble
Chapter 25: Double Trouble 2
Chapter 26: Child's Play
Chapter 27: Doomsday Comic
Chapter 28: Goodbye childhood
Chapter 29: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Back To The Past
Chapter 31: Past vs Present
Chapter 32: The Stone army
Chapter 33: Paper Beats Rock!
Chapter 34: The Day Ninjago Stood Still.
Chapter 35: Waking Stone
Chapter 36: The Last Voyage
Chapter 37: The Storm
Chapter 38: The Island
Chapter 39: The Island Of Darkness
Chapter 40: The Temple Of Light
Chapter 41: The Last Hope
Chapter 42: Launching Missiles
Chapter 43: Return Of The Overlord
Chapter 45: RISE OF THE SPINJITZU MASTER
Author's Note

Chapter 20: YOUR FIRED!

157 5 3
By Peachycream23766

-Time Skip-

(At the bank, Cole is sleeping on the job.)

Cole's boss: Everything okay?

Cole: (Wakes up in time.) Aah! Nothing out of the ordinary, boss.

Cole's Boss: Thanks for taking the double shift.

Cole: My pleasure. (His boss heads inside.) And now... (Yawns.) ...for a little more beauty rest. (Snores. Fangtom, Acidicus, and Skalidor tunnel into the bank, setting off the alarms.)

Cole: Aah!

Acidicus: Take it all.

Fangtom: Shouldn't we wait for Skales?

Acidicus: No, you fool. He's carrying out the rest of the mission, remember?

Fangtom: Oh, yeah.

Acidicus: Let's get out of here. (They all grab a bag of money and jump through the hole they came from just as Cole opens the vault door.)

Cole: Huh?

Acidicus: Let's take the subway.

Cole: Subway?

(Meanwhile, a balloon bursts as Kai is working but saw police cars heading toward the bank.)

Kai: Trouble? Sounds like they need me. (He tries to leave, but he is stopped by the mom.)

Mom: Not so fast. I still have you for another hour.

Kai: Uh, but the bank. People are in danger.

Mom: Not until my son is done playing. (She sees that Kai escaped and handed her the balloons.) Huh. You're fired!

_

(Zane is working but overhears his customers talking about the robbery.)

Man: It's true, at the bank. I hear they stole all that money, and no one's doing anything about it.

(Zane accidentally drops eggs on a kid's head. He starts crying.)

Zane: Uh, I'm... I'm sorry.

Zane's Boss: You're fired!

Zane: (His false skin starts falling off, scaring the family) It must be my hard drive overheating. I mean...never mind. I'm going!

_

(Cole is trying to convince his boss to let him keep the job as Kai and Zane arrive.)

Cole: I'll make it up to you, I swear.

Cole's Boss: Hmmm, no. Why don't you go home and get a good night's rest, and go ahead and sleep in. In fact, sleep in all day for all I care, because YOU'RE FIRED!

Kai: (disappointed) Ugh, looks like we're all in the same boat.

Cole: Eh, that's okay. I hated that job anyway. Let's go. They're getting away.

Kai: Which way did they go?

Cole: I overheard them saying something about the subway.

Zane: Good call. Let's go!

All: Ninja, go!

Cole: Has anyone seen Jay?

_

(Cole, Kai, and Zane jumps on a train.)

Acidicus: Sounds like we have company, boys.

Skalidor: But I only heard three. Aren't there four?

Fangtom: No, stupid. We caught one of them.

Cole: Ugh, isn't there an easier way to get inside?

Kai: Not without a ticket. Huh? Aargh! (Gets grabbed by Skalidor, making a hole in the train.)

Cole: What?

Zane: I believe Kai just found it.

Cole: Nindroids first.

Zane: Oh, you are such a gentleman.

Kai: Let me go, snake!

Cole: Huh?

Skalidor: Welcome to the part—(Kai punches him.) Unh!

Acidicus: Care for a drink? (He sprays Zane with hi spit .)

Zane: Ugh!

Cole: Sorry about that.

Zane: That's quite alright. Venom can't hurt—

Fangtom: (Hits him with his staff .) Hahaha.

Zane: But that stings a little. Let me have this dance, snake. (He grabs Fangtom and throws him to the ground.)

Fangtom: Aargh!

Cole: One down, two to go. (Fangtom punches him and tries to bite him.)

Kai: These Serpentine are a lot harder to defeat without our weapons.

Cole: Just keep fighting. We not gonna let these fools get away with this.

Fangtom: Get away? We aren't trying to get away. We're just trying to distract you long enough so that Skales can kidnap Lloyd.

Kai: What?!

Fangtom: We could care less about the money. We just wanted the boy. Who's the fool, now?

__

 After a dozen of failing attempts Anna said they could stop for the day, Now Anna is reading a  book sitting beside Lloyd who is playing a game.)

Lloyd: Whoa. Ha! Haha. Ugh! (He sees Skales in the reflection on the television.) Wha—?!

Skales: (Knocks on the window) Hello, little onesssssss.

( Anna quickly grabbed Lloyds hand and rush to the door.)

Lloyd: Help, me!

Security System: Door is locked.

Lloyd: Ugh, I know! I want it open! (Skales breaks the window and gets inside as Anna steps infront of Lloyd.) 

Anna: What do you want with us? (Anna's magic start to show)

Skales: I don't want to fight i just need the boy since he ssssssseem to be the only thing his father caressssssss about. But with him in my hostage, he'll have no other choice but to let me lead the Sssssssserpentine! I have no use for you though!

Lloyd: Aah! 

Skales: Let's train ( Skales charges at them Anna blocked and start to wrestle skales.) 

Anna: Lloyd You have to get out of here!.

Lloyd: I can't its lock (Skales held his arm at Anna's neck trying to suffocate her Lloyd made himself use full tackles skales made made him drop Anna as she rolled away . Lloyd stood up as he sees skales throw his staff.)

Anna: LLOYD DUCK! ( Lloyd does so and it hits the door security system Anna shot skales whith her lightning.)

Skales: Ahhhhhh You'll pay for that!

Wu: Hello? What's going on in there?

Lloyd: HELP!

Anna: Huury!

Nya: Stand back ( Nya kicks the door and they see the kid trying to fight skales.)

Wu: Anna get Lloyd out!

Anna: (Without wasting any thing Anna grabbed and threw him inside the closet she also entered.)

(Wu and Nya both fought and defeated Skales.)

-

(The ninja goes back to their suite.)

Kai: Lloyd?

Zane: They're not here.

Kai: Oh, we shouldn't have left them.

Cole: We shouldn't have taken those jobs in the first place. What were we thinking? Losing Lloyd and Anna was by far our greatest loss.

Wu: But it could be your greatest lesson.

Ninja: Lloyd, Anna!

Kai: You're okay!

Lloyd: We wasn't going to be, until Nya and Sensei showed up at the last moment.

Anna: It was a close call.

Nya: I go away for a day and everything falls apart.

Kai: I guess you could say we learned we don't need all the fancy stuff. We just need each other.

Wu: You want us to help you clean up?

Kai: Well, we are a team.

Wu: Nya, I think it's time for another road trip.

Cole: Hold on, I got a better idea. (The ninja move back to the old apartment.) It's not much, but this one-bedroom, one-half-bath is a cozy dream. Who needs extras when everything is in arm's reach?

(Lloyd accidentally knocks Jay with a chair, making him drop a box on Kai's foot.)

Jay: Hey!

Kai: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!

Jay: Ha, feels like home to me. Hey, at least we get to stay in Ninjago City for a little while.

Anna: And now without the distractions, we can put all of our energy into training Lloyd.

Lloyd: Who's there? (Zane helps him carry the chair.)

Kai: I know the Serpentine Generals got away, but you never told us: whatever happened to Skales?

Wu: Oh, he found a home, too. But it's not quite as roomy as here ( Anna smirked knowing of his location.)

-

Skales: Mark my words: THIS WON'T BE THE LAST YOU SEE OF ME!!!

Guard: Lights out!

Skales: Oh, very funny! You'll rue the day you made a fool of me! (Lights turn off.)

Guard: Yeah, yeah, yeah.

_______________________________________________________________---

(At the Golden Peaks, Garmadon is combining the Golden Weapons to make the Mega Weapon.)

Garmadon: The Golden Peaks, birthplace of the Golden Weapons. (He creates the Mega Weapon.) Yes, it's working. (Upon completion, he grabs it and starts to gasp and groan.)

Lasha: Your eminence, are you okay?

Garmadon: Yes. In fact, I've never felt more powerful! Now, to destroy the ninja...once and for all! (He laughs evilly and the laugh echoes all the way to the ninja's apartment as they're sleeping and Wu meditates before faintly hearing it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 102 17
A ninja never quits... That's what the ninja have been saying for years. But what happens when a ninja does quit? ...literally. -------- Webs of lies...
978 66 10
After Lloyd defeated the Overlord, the ninja decided to use their skills for good by becoming teachers at the boarding school for bad boys. However...
120K 2.7K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
1.3K 54 5
❝Where there is light, there must also be darkness.❞ The best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend. Well, in Lloyd's case; it's to m...