ʟᴏᴠᴇ- ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ | ✓

By _love_is_you_

✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢�... More

~ c o p y r I g h t ~
~ c o v e r s ~
~ d e d i c a t i o n ~
~ s y n o p s I s ~
~ c h a r a c t e r s ~
~ a e s t h e t i c s ~
~ o n e ~
~ t w o ~
~ t h r e e ~
~ f o u r ~
~ f i v e ~
~ s i x~
~ s e v e n ~
~ e i g h t ~
~ n i n e ~
~ t e n ~
~ e l e v e n ~
~ t w e l v e ~
~ t h i r t e e n ~
~ f o u r t e e n ~
~ f i f t e e n ~
~ s i x t e e n ~
~ s e v e n t e e n ~
~ e i g h t e e n ~
~ n i n e t e e n ~
~ t w e n t y ~
Answers!
~ t w n t y one ~
~ t w e n t y t w o ~
~ t w e n t y t h r e e ~
~ t w e n t y f o u r ~
~ t w e n t y f i v e ~
~ t w e n t y s i x ~
~ t w e n t y s e v e n ~
~ t w e n t y e i g h t ~
~ t w e n t y n i n e ~
~ t h i r t y ~
~ t h i r t y o n e ~
~ t h i r t y t w o ~
~ t h i r t y t h r e e ~
~ t h i r t y f o u r [a] ~
~ t h i r t y f o u r [b] ~
~ t h i r t y f i v e ~
~ t h i r t y s i x ~
~ t h i r t y s e v e n ~
~ t h i r t y e i g h t ~
~ t h i r t y n i n e ~
Hey!
~ f o r t y ~
~ f o r t y o n e ~
~ f o r t y t w o ~
~ f o r t y t h r e e ~
~ f o r t y f o u r ~
Important
~ f o r t y f i v e ~
~ f o r t y s i x ~
~ f o r t y e i g h t ~
~ f o r t y n i n e ~
~ f i f t y ~
~ f i f t y o n e (a) ~
~ f i f t y o n e (b) ~
~ f i f t y t w o ~
~ f i f t y t h r e e ~
~ f i f t y f o u r ~
~ f i f t y f i v e ~
~ f i f t y s i x ~
~ f i f t y s e v e n ~
~ f i f t y e i g h t ~
~ f i f t y n i n e ~
~ s i x t y ~
~ e p i l o g u e ~
~ r e v i e w ~
~ love-- the shining ray ~

~ f o r t y s e v e n ~

3.1K 599 234
By _love_is_you_

Thank you for the lovely response in previous update;)

Vote, Comment and Share >>

--- ♡ ---

"Zakham Jo pad jate hai mohabbat me kisi ke,
Wo dunia ke kisi ilaaz se nahi bhartey,
Main toh sirf tumhare naam se jeeta hun,
Log Mohabbat ke naam par kya kya nahi karte!"

--- ♡ ---

"Manik, would you do something for me?" Manik looked into her eyes, while she was trying to not look into his. They had a distance of three feet between them, and both doesn't know who made this.

Not getting any response from him, Nandini finally looked into his eyes and the world stopped for her. The warmth that his eyes were providing her, was making her feel safe and afraid both. Unwillingly she averted her gaze from him and Manik chuckled internally.

He smiles a small smile. His demeanor calm as he looked at her like he knows what's she is going to say. His eyes soften as they study her's.

"There's very little I wouldn't do for you, Nandini."

Nandini's gaze snapped over to his and he nodded his head once and Nandini gulped the lump formed in her throat, as if she doesn't want to say what her mind was telling her to say. Clearing her throat, she looked away.

"Leave me Manik. Go away from my life. I- I'm not saying this for- for me only. This- this is good for both of us, for- for all those related to you- and me. You're very nice Manik. Too good to be true for this world. You- you deserve all the happiness and love, which - which, maybe I- I can never give you. You- anybody can fall in love with you. Don't waste your life on me Manik. I am an intense darkness and you're a golden sunrise. I don't deserve you. I don't."

Tears brimmed in her eyes as she let those words out of her mouth. Her voice was cracking, she didn't wanted to say this. Her heart was heavy but she said what she meant. She doesn't deserve his light if all she is capable of is pulling him into the web of darkness.

Although the mere thought of him not in her life anymore scared her. The thought of not being able to feel safe just by his presence made her inside recoil in fear. The comfort, the peace from comfort, the feeling of warmth, the warmth of home. The home, that she was craving for.

And Ironically, it was her who was hell bent on destroying her this home too, because her heart won't allow her to let him endure all the thunderstorm just to protect her.

She looked at him when he chuckled humourlessly. Looking into his eyes, she saw many emotions lingering there, but the emotion of hurt overpowering ever other one.

"Why do everyone thinks that I don't know where my fucking happiness lies?" He whispered frustrating-ly, though Nandini heard him and also the frustration in his voice.

Manik took a deep breath and blinked away his tears. That's enough of everyone deciding about his goods and bads. He is not a kid and he knows where his happiness lies.

"Didn't I told you Nandini? There's very little I wouldn't do for you. This. This is that very little that I wouldn't do. Neither for you, never for me. As I had told you earlier, Loving you is not an option for me, it's my choice. A choice, which I'll gladly make in my every life. Just like, you loving me or not is yours. And meri life me sirf yahi ek cheez hai, jisme decision lene ki power main tumhe nahi dunga. You will never be unloved by me, you're way too tangled in my soul."

(And in my life, this is the only thing in which I won't give you the power to decide)

Nandini closed her eyes as she felt herself falling weak. She stumbled as took some steps back before sliding down with the wall. Hugging her knees to her chest she let the tears fall out. Biting her lips she tried to refrain the sobs.

She doesn't know why was she crying, or maybe she does. Maybe she was crying at her fate, which was hell bent on testing her as to which level she will completely break and will ultimately end her life.

Just like how cruel it is being to her now. She wanted to laugh at her own fate. There was a time, when she was struggling to feel loved, craving for the support of her family, wanting them to trust her. And now, when she was going just fine in her life, he came and loves her so unconditionally without her even asking for it, but it was her this time, who can't give him what he actually deserves.

Manik's heart broke in several pieces seeing her helplessness. His heart was crying for her, he was crying for her. If only it was in his hands, he would've steal all her sorrows and make them as his own.

Taking gentle steps towards her he knelt down in front of her sitting figure. He saw her body stiffing as she felt his presence close to her. He slowly raised his hand and it hovered upon her head but never touched, until Nandini raised her head and his hand was in her head.

Nandini looked at him with tear stricken face and his hands itched to wipe those tears away.

"If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me like I'm the Sun?" Her voice came out in whisper but he heard her clearly.

"Trust me Nandini, I will never have you without the darkness that hides within you."

The sincerity in his voice and the look in his eyes made her heart flutter. She never craved to flung herself in someone's arms after her family, but now she was craving, for his warmth. His words were lighting the dead hope in her heart.

She saw him standing up back in his feet. She looked at him and he forwarded his hand to help her to stand up. Although she was very much capable to stand on her own, this time she chose what her heart desired. She looked in his eyes as he looked back into her. His eyes speaking volumes. She hovered her hand over his and finally placed it in his, and he instantly engulfed hers in his.

He pulled her up and she stood in front of him.

"Thank You." For Nandini, this thank you wasn't for helping her to stand, but for holding her hand, for being there for her, when no-one else was. And he knew it, so he just smiled and gave a light squeeze to her hand.

"I will be there, Always!" Nandini's lips twitched to form a small smile.

"Mumma?" Anahita's voice made both of them look at the door which was opened by Ishita with the key, who was standing at the door behind Anahita.

"Loktal!!!!" Anahita grinned and came running to him and hold his other hand, while his one hand was still holding Nandini's, which both didn't realised.

"Hey Princess!!" Manik smiled genuinely for the first time in these days as he took into her enchanting smile.

Ishita had a smile throughout seeing them. She had noticed Nandini and Manik when she entered in, she had also noticed their gloomy faces but didn't commented. She came inside and kept Anahita's bag and her handbag on the sofa.

"How was your school Princess?"

"Okay- Okay!!" Manik smiled with the hand gestures she spoke.

"Okay okay? Madam got into a fight today." Ishita spoke narrowing her gaze at Anahita.

"What? Did she got hurt?"

"Did she won?" Nandini and Manik spoke in unison and hearing him, Nandini's head snapped in Manik's direction and glared at him while he gave a nervous smile.

"Seriously Manik? You didn't even asked the reason." Nandini chided him and he shrugged before looking at Anahita.

"Okay. Why did you fight Princess?" Manik asked as he kneeled in front of her and Nandini rolled her eyes at the gentleness in his voice while asking the reason.

"Loktal, I didn't started. It was Ansh."

"A boy? Then you did right." Manik hi-fied with Anahita with a smile while Nandini looked at them in disbelief. She took Anahita to the couch and sat on it making her stand in front of her while Manik sighed.

"What happened?" Nandini's voice wasn't soft, but it wasn't stern too.

"He took my tiffin and ate my saari cookies. I just sacked his head and he pulled my ponies. He always does this." Anahita pouted and her eyes wide.

(Sacked- smacked)

"Then why did you smacked his head? You should've told your teacher about him, no? How many times I've told you, don't need to get violent." Nandini chided her softly and Anahita made a sad pout looking down.

"You did good Princess." Anahita looked at Manik hearing his voice and Nandini gave him a glare.

"Manik..."

"Yes Nandini?" He asked as he took a seat beside her but there was some distance between them.

"That's not what we are going to teach her."

"That's exactly we are going to teach her." Manik spoke as he nodded his head too.

"What? To be violent?" Nandini asked sarcastically and he smiled.

"No! To raise her own voice. To shout. To scream. To hold their heads up high for being themselves before society tries to teach them how to silence themselves, how to wear shame like it is a second skin. We are going to let her taste the rebellion right from start, so that no-one and nothing has upper hand on her. Yes Princess?"

At the end he looked at Anahita who although didn't understood everything but bobbed her head as the only thing she realised is that her Rockstar is protecting her from her mother's scoldings.

And Nandini was amazed at his thinking. And the fact that in all this he mentioned we, indicating himself and her, although she was the one who unintentionally started it.

All this while Ishita was admiring the trio as they looked like a small happy family to her. She blessed them in her heart and wished for no evil eye touch them.

.
.

"Maa!!" Manik was surprised seeing his mother in his room as he switched on the light. He walked to her as she was sitting on the bed.

"Why were you sitting in the dark Maa?" He asked as he sat beside her on the bed.

"Where were you?" Nyonika's straight voice had him knew that his mother had the inkling that where was he.

"At Nandini's home." Nyonika gave him a tired look and stood up.

"Why don't you understand Manik..."

"Because I don't want to Maa. Ask me anything, I'll give you, not this. Never this." She was interrupted by Manik as his voice was firm and clear.

"Manik!!" Nyonika sighed in defeat and looked at her son who was too determined to not leave his love, but is he ready to sacrifice his family?

"Maa, I expected you to understand me. And please stop thinking as a mother, and be a woman. Please. She has already suffered alot Maa and her being victim of your hate, because you think that she won't be able to give me happiness, is the last thing I would ever want."

"You can make me understand. What about your father? Your grandfather? What about them Manik?"

Hearing her Manik was reminded of the truth that he came to know today. About Nandini being the daughter of Goenka's. His blood boiled thinking about them. And then his grandfather is nowhere different from his best friend, he came to this realisation when morning's incident flashed in his mind.

"I'm hoping Maa, I'm hoping that my family loves me more than they love their name in society."

With that he moved into the washroom leaving a scared Nyonika behind, who got the meaning behind his words. A very clear meaning, that he is not going to back off. Nyonika's heart shuddered under her chest as the fear of losing her son surfaced there.

.
.
.

Tada!!!!!!!

Short update, ik:) but could manage this much only.

A more of Manan <3

Share your views on them!

How was Anahita and MaNan's scene?

What about the last parts?

Will Malhotra's accept Nandini because they love Manik?

Will be waiting for your reviews!

Next- Friday (this time pakka)

2089 words!

~A ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
20.1K 1.7K 16
Nandini: We're Best Friends, right? Manik: Yes, of course. Nandini: So be honest with me. Who do you like? Manik: No one. I love someone. Nandini: oh...
850K 63.1K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
72.5K 4.3K 27
Ranked 6 in #manan on 26/04/23 After the Breakup, Nandini gets expelled.. She begs Manik to stop her but he doesn't, and she leaves forever.. Will th...