twdg x reader oneshots

By ferretlix

one shots and imagines of ur favourite twdg charatcers :) (will mostly be just the final season tho) More

r e q u e s t s !
mitch x reader - expect the unexpected
imagine - how the ericson guys sleep with you
louis x reader - run
mitch x reader - heartache
im bk,,¿
a/n what the heck

A/N im back?? Redemption??? Idk

50 4 5
By ferretlix

Hey guys its literally been like 2 years but im back 😬😬 im not sure if people actually still read this because i was literally like 16 when i started writing this but im about to finish school and im honestly hyped to get back into possibly writing and i know i miss twdg fandom and i wanna get back into it and writing one shots or even a lengthy story?? Its honestly up to whether anyone still reads this stuff but if you guys do and have any ideas or anything to help me get back into the groove im up for any ideas ❤️❤️ ily guys though i still see a few people comment and voting even though i went off grid for multiple years but anyways... this is author redemption 😇😇 yippie!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
620K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...