Queenly Values (Completed)

By NiranjanaNepol

This is my first ever Time Travel try. I'm not touching it deep down but will try to make it interesting. Ple... More

1 Khushi the Explorer
2 Sand Clock
3 Chevalier
4 Arnav and Khushi
5 Who is she?
6 Angry Arnav
7 Restless Khushi
8 Restlessness
9 Khushi's Pretext
10 Teasing Khushi, Embarrassing Arnav
11 Who intimidates whom?
12 Prince Aparajit
13 Prince's Order
14 As a friend
15 Straightforward
16 Allegation
17 The Oath
18 Hemadri
19 Khushi's Play
20 Together
21 Subway
22 Prince's Proposal
23 Proof
24 Suggestion
25 Time Traveler
26 Modern Era
27 New Experience
29 Promise
30 Magic Thing
31 Without Sand Clock
32 Teasing Arnav
33 Personal Desires
34 Destined to...
35 Lifeline
36 Parallel Universe
37 Declaration
38 Plan
39 Happiness
40 Plan
41 End of Difference
42 Fun?
43 Has already been created!
44 Conjugal Love
45 Arnav's Wish
46 The Pooja
47 Wedding
48 Arnav's Thought
49 Plan is ready
50 The Killer
51 Hero of the Story
52 Another Twist
53 Prince Aparajith Vs Aparajith
54 Anything for Sand Clock
55 About the Change
56 Last Part
Epilogue

28 Innocents

1.3K 106 10
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 28 Innocents

More than Khushi, the auto driver was shocked to see him getting down from the running auto. He pressed the brake and stopped the auto fifteen meters away.

"Arrey, madam, why does he get down from the auto...? I would have stopped if he had asked me... What if his leg breaks?"

"You don't have to bother about him, Bhai Sab. He gets down from the running HORSE casually..."

"Running horse? Does he know horse raiding too?"

"Horses obey his orders..."

"It seems he is a RICH guy..."

"Unimaginably Rich"

Khushi got down from the auto and ran behind Arnav. The auto driver also followed her.

"If he is rich, why does he travel in the auto?" the auto driver asked running behind her.

"His Car has broken down"

As of now, Arnav came to them and pulled the guy's collar, who pounced on the girl. The other guys were shocked to see a stranger trying to stop their friend. They pulled Arnav back but they could not. It was not easy though. Arnav punched the guy hard and lifted him furiously. The other guys gripped him tight and one of them punched his stomach. In no time, he shrugged his hand feeling pain. He looked at Arnav oddly. His extreme level of strong body made him shock. After all, he was Prince Aparajith... the one who could not be defeated... who had wrestling practice every morning...

"Hey, he is wearing a METAL dress, I suppose" the guy shouted.

In the meanwhile, Khushi rushed to the girl and lifted her from the ground. The auto driver helped her.

"Do you have water?" Khushi asked.

The auto driver again ran to his auto and brought the water bottle. He gave it to Khushi. Khushi made the girl drink it. She looked at Arnav who was spinning like a TOP between those boys. Didn't she see how he peeled the skin of a guy with the whip who raped a girl in his kingdom? He won't be controlled until he would do the same to these guys, she assumed.

The guys said,

"He can't be controlled..."

"He is so powerful..."

"I told you he is wearing a METAL dress,"

"We should pounce on him at a time..."

"Come on, do it,"

All of them pounced on Arnav. They pulled his T-shirt off as they thought he was wearing a metal dress. Arnav didn't mind it. He himself threw that on them. They saw Arnav standing with a bare metal-like body. They gulped down to see his reddened face. They again pounced on him. He shrugged his hands off and the guys fell to the ground. He started making their mouth dry. They shouted... pleaded... threatened... nothing worked with Arnav. He didn't show them mercy. He didn't feel they deserved mercy.

Suddenly, one of them ran to their car and removed a butcher knife. Khushi hit her forehead wearily, seeing that. Damn, Arnav was the man who always carried a five to six-kilogram weight sward in his hip belt casually. He would rotate the heavy sward coolly as if it was a weightless cloth...! His idiot himself was calling God of death by removing the knife. She sighed.

As Khushi expected, Arnav became excited upon seeing the knife. He punched the rib of the guy who had the knife. The next second, the guys dropped the knife screaming. Before it touched the ground, Arnav caught it and started DRAWING lines on their bodies with the knife.

As they could not stand Arnav's fight, they started scattering but Arnav was not ready to leave them. He was about to chase them, but Khushi stopped him, clutching his hand.

"Arnav, stop it... please stop it..."

"How could I stop, Khushi? They tried to rape a girl... that too, not just one but six of them..."

"We will complaint to the police... leave it"

"Police means?"

"Security department of India... just like your guards"

There was a relaxation on his face as he thought Modern Era's police would also be like HIS guards.

Khushi gave his T-shirt. Arnav wore it. Taking the knife from Arnav's hand, Khushi wiped its handle with her handkerchief. Arnav looked at her oddly.

"What are you doing?"

"Will tell you later" She threw the knife away.

They came to the girl. She joined her hands at Arnav.

"Thank you so much, Brother"

Arnav looked at Khushi.

"She is thanking you"

Arnav nodded his head slightly.

"Who are they? Why did you come here?" Khushi asked.

"My scooter stopped suddenly. (She pointed in the direction. They saw her scooter lying on the side of the road.) I tried to put a center stand to kickstart it. These guys crossed this path. Seeing me alone, they misbehaved with me"

"Doesn't your mobile has SOS App?" Khushi asked.

The girl nodded no.

"Download it. It's very much needed for the girls who travel alone. You can send a message to the police and they will arrive, tracing your location" Khushi advised.

"Will do it right away"

The auto driver went to her scooter and lifted it. Putting center stand, he kicked. After the third kick, the scooter started.

"Thank you, Bhaiya," The girl said.

The auto driver nodded ok. The girl sat on her scooter.

"Thank you so much," She said again and drove off.

Khushi sat in the auto with Arnav. The driver started the auto toward Laxmi Nagar.

Khushi cut the auto meter after reaching her house. She removed the house key from a flower pot where she always kept it and opened the door.

"Welcome Prince Aparajith" Khushi said.

Arnav stepped in with a rigid expression. Khushi understood he had not come out of the incident yet.

"Are you upset?" Khushi asked.

"I really hate such men..."

"Relax, Arnav. This is why I don't want to bring you here"

Arnav walked in. The house looked dirty.

"Are not you using this house?"

"No. As I'm an explorer, I'm not staying here but in the lady's hostel"

"Ladies hostel means?"

"It's a place where working women could stay as a paying guest"

"Do women work?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"What kind of work?"

"Women would do all the work men can do"

Arnav raised his brows amused. He saw the TV.

"What's this?"

"It's TV..."

She went to the switch.

"This is SWITCH. If I ON it, we can watch TV"

She switched it on. Arnav rushed to it and looked behind.

"what are you looking for?"

"Are people inside this box?"

Khushi nodded no chuckling.

"It works, just like a magic box... I mean the phone. Didn't you see yourself on the phone?"

"That means, can we see people inside this box?"

"Yes," Khushi changed the channel by the remote.

"What is this?"

"Remote... we can change channels through it"

Snatching it from Khushi's hand, Arnav changed the channel one by one, getting wondered. His hand stopped when he heard,

Bheem, Bheem Bheem, Chotta Bheem, Chotta Bheem...

Arnav frowned and Khushi closed her eyes, biting her lip.

"Chotta Bheem... didn't you say, he is a commander of your country?"

Khushi scratched her forehead. Arnav saw Chotta Bheem hitting Mangal Singh black and blue.

"Is he your commander?"

"I'm sorry, Arnav. This is a cartoon show...I didn't know what to answer when you asked about my country. I just said what came to my mind" She said pouting.

Arnav folded his hands and looked at her shrinking his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." She clutched her ears.

"What else are lies?"

"Shah Rukh Khan... Dora..."

"Is not Shah Rukh Khan a saint?"

"No, he is an actor and Dora is a cartoon character just like Bheem"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry...I lied to you but it was not intentional"

"It's ok..." he wiped his sweaty neck.

"Wait I will switch on the fan"

"Where is a fan?"

Khushi pointed at the ceiling and switched it on.

"It's spinning," Arnav said perplexed.

"Yeah, then the room will be blowy"

"Is it also science?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"But the air is hot," Arnav said.

"Because we cut off all the trees"

"Why?"

"To raise buildings"

"Can I get water?" Arnav asked.

Khushi flipped her lip.

"Wait. I will bring it"

"Where are you going?"

"To the nearby shop to buy water"

"To BUY water? Do you guys BUY water?" he asked shrinking his face unbelievably.

"Yeah... water is available in bottles now..."

"Unbelievable..."

"There is a survey, perhaps if the third world war breaks out, it will be for WATER"

"Wars? Were there wars even during this period?"

"Yes, they would be fierce unlike the wars of your time"

"Means?"

"Countries would attack their enemies using ammunition"

"Ammunition means?"

"Explosives"

Arnav frowned.

Khushi took out her mobile and browsed the Hiroshima and Nagasaki Nuclear blasts. Arnav was shocked. He felt someone squeezing his heart, seeing the destruction.

"What kind of wars are these?" he asked painfully.

"This is how nowadays wars would be"

"Won't this era guys follow JUSTICE in anything?"

Khushi sighed.

"You said THIRD world war will break out for water. That means, already two world wars would have broken out"

Khushi nodded yes.

"Those were the wars that made the world history upside down"

"Tell me about it"

"It could not be told simply..."

"No problem... I'm all ears"

Khushi rolled her eyes smiling and was about to say something, that was when they heard a knock on the door. Khushi was confused. Who would knock on her house door? No one knew she was there...! She went to open the door and got stuck, seeing the police standing with the auto driver.

"Where is he?" the inspector asked.

"Who?" Khushi asked.

"The one who tried to kill six INNOCENTS"

Khushi was shocked. INNOCENTS? If the police reached her house through the auto driver so quickly, the guys would be BIG SHOTS. That was why the ACTION was so fast. Khushi understood they were in trouble.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
388K 12.3K 31
hello everyone..... i have written a story somewhere else before just wanted to share it here as well,..!!! i love this story since it was my very fi...
413K 17.2K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...