🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

31-I'm Sorry.🍁

1K 59 9
By Solitary_0813

Hey........ 💚💜

.................. Flashback

It's been one month since TaeKook met in the garden and they court each other also went for date two or three times.

Jk alway teased him and flirt with him
this caused a cute fight between them.

Namjin adore them very much tae become a family member for them.

Finally Tae agree to marry Jk after 1 month, meeting and knowing him properly still tae always get angry because of his flirty behavior and its cause only a cute fight between them like tom and jerry.

Today's taekook marriage they are standing under the blossom tree beside each other and a priest standing infront of them ready to start the wedding ceremony.

Jk admiring his soon to be wife, with his soft gaze and genuine smile.

Tae looking down fiddling with his flower bouquet a cute pout adoring on his lips.

Namjin standing in some distance with a soft smile admiring them.

"Shall I start." Priest asked after clearing his throat jk snap his head toward him and nodded smiling tae clench tightly his flower bouquet.

Namjin didn't invite anyone because they don't have any relatives same goes to tae. Only some childrens, nun are present. Jimin didn't come because of some mafia stuff and he is pregnant.

Jeon Jeong... cut off

"Wait father." Tae said tears falling from his doe eyes jk heart ache, in his mind start coming so many negative thoughts.

"Is he going to cancel this marriage, because of my flirty behavior. But I didn't mean to hurt him, I were teasing him just because to saw his cute annoying face." Jk thought, biting his lower lips continuously in anxious.

Tae inhale deep breathed heavily and looked at jk, he already looking at him, moist bambi eyes with a fake smile.

"Jeongukk i'm sorry I can't marry you."
Tae said tears fall from their eyes. Jk look away instantly and wipe his tears harshly.

Namjin looked at him worriedly, others looked at them confusedly, father patt tae's should and asked him why he is saying this in the meantime.

"Because I don't want to become selfish I know he likes me but i'm not. I just said yes because..." Tae said crying and hiccuping. Jk sigh and look at him with his teary bambi eyes.

Because?!... Jk asked and sign him to not crying for this.

"Because jin hyung told me, he will enroll my addmission in college an.. and he will pay for my violin class too. My friend told me it's good fo... for me and made me agree for this marriage."
tae said hiccuping and hide his face in his palm, crying messily.

"I just want to marry you for my dream. Im living every moment with guilt. Its not good to ruined someone else life just because of my dream." Tae said crying and look down.

"Stupid, jin hyung will pay you even if you don't marry me. He didn't made any deal." Jk said laughing and hold his hand he look at him with his doe teary eyes sniffing cutely.

"You aren't a selfish person ba..umm Taehyung, please don't cry for this and forget about everything and sorry for forcing you." Jk said smiling he shook his head.

You didn't forc...

"Still we pressurised you." Jk said cutting him off, then he look at father.

"We are really sorry for wasting your time father. I hope you don't mind us." Jk said politely bowing at him he smile caressing his back.

"It's okay son, no need to ask sorry." He said and left from their, childrens and nun also leave from their.

"I'm sorry Taehyung for pressurising you for this marriage, and always remember tae we are your family." Jin said hugging him dearly he hug him back mumbling sorries again over again.

"It's okay Taehyung and nothing will change between us right we are still your hyungs." Joon said caressing his hair he nodded, smiling through his teary eyes.

"You take some rest we have to meet tomorrow for your addmission." Joon said caressing his back he shook his head.

"I'm sorry hyung but I don't want to study more. I will manage something. You guys think about me its enough for me." Tae said sniffing, jin smile and wipe his tears.

"We aren't asking your permission for this, you know I wanted to adopt you first but you are 18 years old, so we dropped the idea." Jin said giggling

Anyways be ready on time. I don't want to listen your 'No' this time." Jin said glaring at him playfully he giggle and nodded his head.

"Let's go then." Joon said he nodded and made their way towards exit. Jk stop and turn towards tae.

"Once again i'm really sorry for my behavior Taehyung and don't think unnecessary things, um you will not ignore me right for this." Jk asked laughing nervously avoiding his gaze.

"I'm the one to ask your fogi....

"I already told you, this isn't your fault Taehyung and yeah, you were not a selfish and will not ever." Jk said with a soft smile.

Jk said bye and went towards exit tae standing there sniffing mumbling sorry while looking at jk's retracted figure.

...

Next day Joon enroll tae's addmission in seoul college where he is a professor and jk also study in this college. He is in his last year.

Tae start going college regularly and he also join music class in seoul uni.

Tae made lots of friends their because of his extrovert skill in just a month.

Park Bogum, Lalisa Manoban and Choi Minho they are friends of tae.

Lisa and tae become so closed and best friend just in a month.

Jk always admire him from far with his broken heart. He is happy for taehyung

He fall for Taehyung hard without any tae's affort and he will love him forever and ever, even tae didn't want him in his life.

He is an introvert, so he don't have any friends he itself don't know how he flirt and talk with taehyung so frankly even namjin surprised by his acts.

He love to spent time alone and with his hyungs and with nature.

And wants to live his all life with tae, but its not possible for him in this life.

Three months later.

Right now tae practicing his violin infront of student and professor in his music class.

They all listening immensely with a soft smile.

And from far a bunny with wide smile looking at him with his bambi heart eyes while listening his music heartily.

He end his song notes giggling student start clapping while saying encourage words. Professor also praised him. He bow smiling and saying thank you to all .

Jk smile and made his way towards his classroom smiling crazily thinking about his Angel, his one-side love.

Tae look at the empty balcony with a sad smile. He look away when lisa hug him and patted his back.

"You are so perfect Tae." Lisa said and pull away from hug with a soft smile.

"Thank you so much lisa." Tae said smiling and start packing his things.

"Tae i'm really hungry let go and grab something for our lunch." Lisa said pouting and caresses his tummy. He nodded and both made their ways to the canteen area.

Tae only accept his college and music class expenses from namjin.

He does two part time jobs for his rent and food at morning and evening in a cafe.

.
To be continue......

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Piture credit to rightful owner...

Take care be safe.... 💚💜

Thank you... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
30.9K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
1.7M 104K 65
"Are you sure you can manage to protect me? You seem to really hate me." "I do hate you, your highness. But don't let that worry your royal head. Res...
179K 11.8K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...