~ DESTINED TO BE HIS ~ (Compl...

By Asteria_wrts

He's a millionaire. He can never deny his father. Her happiness is her family. She can do anything for her fa... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK!!!

CHAPTER 15

3.4K 131 4
By Asteria_wrts

AUTHOR'S POV

It was a day of Akhil's and Riya's Marriage.

Aditi was staring at the Mangalsutra in her neck through the mirror.

"As I promised, I have never removed it and never will be." She mumbled to herself while wiping her tears.

Aditi stepped out of her room holding the suitcase in her hands. She was trying her best to stop the tears from her eyes.

She's going away from him, her husband. She can't witness her husband marrying another woman.

"Where are you going?" She turned back hearing a voice which she never wanted to hear.

"I- I'm leaving." She said turning to go.

It was a morning 3 'o' clock, she didn't told Akhil about anything. Her feelings towards him was growing each and every second. She doesn't wants to cry infront of him. She has a left a letter to him, in her room.

"Where?" Ajay asked again.

"Why you wanted to know?" Aditi asked irritated by his questions.

"Acha? You are leaving? Okay but before that give me what I asked you." He asked leaning towards her.

Aditi's eyes widened. She never thought what he said, he meant it.

"C'mon, it's just the matter of two hours." He said stepping towards her.

"P-please d-don't." Aditi said stepping back.

Before she could shout, he covered her mouth and took her outside of the Mansion all the while she was struggling to free from his grip. Tears rolled down from her cheeks. She began to wiggle but no use.

Ajay took her to the parking lot of the Mansion which was a little far from the Mansion.

"P-please l-lea-ve me. L-let me g-go.." Aditi pleaded joining her palms infront of him.

"Not so soon, baby!" He smirked taking off his shirt.

Aditi tried to run but he was so fast that he held her from behind. She began to hit him with her hands.

But it was a tiny effort infront of him. He chuckled.

"Oww! It was a sweet massage, baby." He said pulling her dupatta.

"Please...leave me I-I'm m-married." She said hoping that he would leave her.

"Acha? Who's your husband then?" He smirked.

"Stop lying." He said hovering over her. She began to push him.

She began to screaming but it died in her throat when he tied the dupatta on her mouth preventing her from screaming.

Ajay began to kiss on her neck while she was crying and trying her best to push him.

Her eyes widened when he took off her top and began to kiss on her chest. He was about to open the hook of her bra, but stopped hearing a shadow behind him.

Aditi looked at the person in with teary eyes and there was relief on her face.

Meanwhile, Akhil was laying on the bed watching the ceiling. Sleep was far away from his eyes.

"Momma, I don't want to do it." He said to himself closing his eyes.

"Aditi" He mumbled under his breath.

"Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her nature, moreover she!! I can't forget her." He mumbled staring at his mother's picture.

"But you left me, making me a coward." He said with teary eyes.

Akhil kept the photo frame aside and came to the balcony.

"I'm marrying Riya today.."

Tears made it's way from his eyes. But suddenly his eyes caught on the something.

A boy and girl? At this time? At the parking lot? Who must that be? What's happening there?

It felt like the girl was struggling. As it was night, he didn't saw their face.

These questions arise in his mind. He wore his slippers and came downstairs by running. He ran to the parking lot.

Akhil's heart clenched at the sight infront of him. He fisted his palm.

Ajay turned back to see Akhil.

"Bhai? You here at this time?" He asked getting up turning towards Akhil.

Without a word, Akhil punched on his face making it bleed.

"Bhai-" his words dried in his throat when Akhil kicked on his stomach. Ajay fell down.

Akhil looked around and found a iron rod. He took it in his hands and began to hit him furiously.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Akhil screamed and hit his face with the iron rod.

Ajay winched in pain.

"You, son of a b!tch!" He clenched his jaw and began to kick on his stomach.

Ajay was badly hurt. Blood was bleeding from his jaw, temple, nose and he was finding difficulty in moving his legs still Akhil didn't leave him.

Akhil stopped kicking and punching Ajay when his gaze fell on Aditi who was crying miserably covering her face with her palms.

Ajay taking this as a chance and  got up with so much difficulty and went from there more likely ran from there.

Akhil approached near Aditi.

"Aditi, he's gone. It's me." Akhil said softly by taking her in his embrace.

Aditi clutched his shirt in her fist. Her cries didn't stop.

"I'm here, don't worry. Nothing has happened. And I'll not let anything happen to you." He mumbled against her hairs.

Only he knew, how much hard he was trying not to cry.

Aditi looked up at him, so did he.

"He... here... here.." she began to point on her neck and chest where Ajay  tortured.

"Okay, Okay! Look he's gone." He said patting her head.

He cupped her cheeks while kissing her Forehead multiple times. She wrapped her arms around his torso while snuggling more onto his chest. Her crying became calm. He ruffled her long smooth and silky hairs. He wrapped his arms around her bare waist. Her eyes are closed. They stayed like that for sometime.

Akhil gazed around and found her top. Pulling back from the hug, he took the top. Just then she realised she wasn't wearing it. Heat rushed towards her cheek.

He made her wear it through her head. And wrapped the dupatta around her, he kissed her forehead seeing her flushed cheeks.

"W-won't he tell your father?" She asked with teary eyes.

"I'll manage." He muttered and wrapped his arms around her pulling her onto his embrace again determining something in his mind.

~  ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡ ~

"Bhai! I'm not going to leave him." Mrunalini, Ajay's mother said with gritted teeth.

"Aunty, we will talk about it later. Please don't create any scene here, today is bhai's marriage. We have to reach the auditorium soon. Bride's side must be waiting for us. It's the time of muhurat." Harsh tried to calm her.

"No! I want to talk about it right now.  He is here to attend your son, Akhil's marriage but look what he has done to my son, Bhai why are you quiet?" Mrunalini yelled seeing Mr. Malhotra sitting quietly on the couch.

While other relatives and the cousins including Mita was watching the scene without any clue.

Aditi was feeling really scared asf. She was fiddling the hem of her scarf. Akhil had left her safely to her room. She came out of the room because of the insistence of Mita. And now feeling tensed to the core.

Akhil was no where to be seen. It's getting late to reach the auditorium.

Ajay is covered with bandages and plasters.

"Bhai!" Prisha gasped.

Everyone's gaze moved towards Prisha then at the entrance where Akhil entered along with Rishabh.

"AKHIL!" Mrunalini screamed glaring him.

"I'm not deaf." Akhil said in a calm yet cold voice.

"Akhil, why did you do that?" Mr. Malhotra who was silent for a long time asked.

"Because he deserved it." Akhil spatted glaring at Ajay.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Mrunalini yelled.

"I'm asking you Akhil! Why did you do that?" Mr. Malhotra asked raising his voice.

"Ask him by yourself." Akhil said.

"He! You know what he did? He tried to misbehave with her." Akhil said angrily glaring Ajay walking towards Aditi and held her arm.

"To her?" Mrs. Malhotra asked raising her eyebrows.

"Did he?" She asked gazing at Aditi.

Aditi nodded closing her eyes and wiping her tears

"This girl?!" Mrunalini looked confused.

"For this useless servant! You hurted my son like this?" Mrunalini glared at Akhil.

"Watch your tongue!" Akhil roared glaring back.

Just then he got a tight slap from Mr. Malhotra. Everyone gasped.

Mr. Malhotra began to yell:
"WHERE WERE YOU? TODAY IS YOUR MARRIAGE! DO YOU HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY? AND SUCH A THIRD RATED GIRL LIKE HER, YOU DID THIS TO HIM? AND AFTER ALL THESE, YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO TALK LIKE THIS? AND THIS CHEAP GIRL-"

"SHE IS NOT ANY CHEAP GIRL, SHE IS MY WIFE! AND IF ANYBODY TOUCHED HER UGH! IF ANY SON OF A B!TCH, LOOKED AT HER IN A WRONG WAY I WILL KILL HIM!!!!"

Aditi snapped her head towards him with widened eyes. Rishabh was shocked, plus happy because for the first ever time, he stood for himself.

Rest of them was in pure shock.

*********************

Finally, he accepted it. It is kinda long for me to write but I loved it when I was typing. Hope you enjoyed this one. Drop your reviews about this one.
I'm waiting for your response 🥲

Do Vote and Comment guys!

Next Chapter will be out soon.

Till then bye 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.2K 70
Most impressive rating #1 in friends and family #1in possessive #4 in forcedmarriage #6 in clumsy #10 in stubborn #55 in romcom #11 in billiona...
597K 18K 50
All she ever wanted was someone who can love her, understand her and respect her but destiny has something else stored. All her life she prayed for o...
10.3M 573K 64
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 They never thought of being each other's but destiny had another plans. 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗬𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗬𝗔𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜...
28.1K 811 23
Tale of Passion,love, loyalty and purity...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Started : 9th October 2023 Ended : 28th December 2023 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {Under Editing}