PRANBIR - DESTINY ALWAYS UNIT...

By appy_1633

It starts from rhea and Ranbir's marriage Peep in to know more ..... More

Copyright Infringement
CHARACTER SKETCH AND NOTE
COVER
#DAU 1
#DAU 2
#DAU 3
#DAU 4
#DAU 5
#DAU 6
#DAU 7
#DAU 8
#DAU 9
#DAU 10
#DAU 11
#DAU 12
#DAU 13
#DAU 14
NOTE
#DAU 15
#DAU 16
#DAU 17
#DAU 18
#DAU 19
#DAU 20
#DAU 22
#DAU 23
#DAU 24
#DAU 25
#DAU 26
#DAU 27
Epilogue
End..

#DAU 21

654 36 19
By appy_1633

HEYYY.... I'M BACK WITH THIS STORY.
___________________________________________

Pranbir have left for Udaipur with alot of teasings and being completely red tomato. They safely landed their and slept being tired of the journey.

Here, in India, In Mansion,

Pragya saw Alia going out and hired someone to spy on her. She then went to Rhea's room.

Rhea's room,

Rhea was sitting on the bed with tears flowing her eyes as she recalled Pranbir leaving for their honeymoon.

Pragya came there and her heart sank seeing her daughter like this. She walked to her and place a confronting hand on her head.

Rhea looked up and saw her mother. She jerked her hand and wiped her tears, and looked away. Pragya sat beside her.

Pragya, calmly: upset because ranbir and prachi left for udaipur?

Rhea looked away to hide her tears and nodded in no. Pragya made her look at her and wipe the tears.

Pragya: I'm your mother Rhea. You can't lie to me. And I know that you feel such. Now let's for a while forget everything and tell me you are upset for the same thing, right?

Rhea just nodded.

Pragya: Rhea, tell me do ranbir ever said that he loves you?

Rhea: no. But he do love me. Buji told me.. That she can see love for me in his eyes.. And mom, why won't ranbir love me? Is there something lacking in me?

Pragya: absolutely not. It's not like that beta. And stop agreeing to everything that your damn buji says, we know how great she is now. So please. Another thing, everyone have their own choice and liking beta. Everyone thinks that this world should be according to them, but that's not the case.

Rhea: but mom.. Why do ranbir love prachi? Why not me?

Pragya: Rhea.. Bachi see first stop hating prachi so much, she is your sister, although you two never accept each other but none of you can change this fact. Prachi is self independent now. I want you too to be the same. Rhea, you have high knowledge of Fashion, you wanted to be a Model and also had lil interest in business. Why do you never go for it?

Rhea: I wanted to first marry ranbir and to take rev..

She stopped herself from saying further but pragya understood.

Pragya: to take revenge on prachi? Right? Rhea you want revenge from her for what? For slapping you as you wanted to slap shahana? Wasn't it you yourself who stopped that tanu from slapping prachi? Even shahana is her sister.. Think on this..

Rhea thought on this and unknowingly nodded.

Pragya: then tell me why you want revenge from her? For sending Alia to jail for trying to kill Disha? Who is wrong here you or prachi? Don't think I'm defending prachi, just think yourself and stop agreeing to your buji always. You have your own brain too, use it Rhea Mehra!

Rhea got into thinking and was slowly understanding her fault. She looked down.

Pragya: now, next.. Ranbir (Rhea looked at her) Rhea it happens that people face one sided love phase. We love someone why? Because we care for them, we have strong feelings for them, we want them to be happy. But, if that person don't love us back.. And wants to be with someone else, shouldn't we leave him? Am I wrong anywhere? Rhea we are in a world surrounded with social media. Haven't you ever watched any such video?

Rhea nodded in a yes.

Pragya: reels, short videos are not only for time pass. They can help us too. We can learn some things from it. Are you getting me what I'm saying or again I'm bad for you

Rhea looked at her and nodded in no with tears. She laid her head on her mother's lap who caresses her hair.

Rhea: I'll dwell on your words mom.

Pragya nodded and kept on stroking her hairs until she slept. Vansh and his mother were on the door itself and had heard up everything.

Pragya left the room and met them. She hugged vansh.

Pragya: Rhea is not well vansh.

Vansh: she will be okay. She need time.. Hmm.

She nods. Kokila smiles seeing them and removes evil eye from the duo. Someone rang the bell and the three left downstairs.

Purab opened the door and was surprised to see the person in front. It was a lady.. None other than... Sarla Arora

Sarla: recognised me Or not purab?

Purab: how can I forget you maa?

He hugged her tightly and both recalled their happy times of past. He then took her blessings and then took her inside.

Disha and Pragya were surprised seeing her. Others too had came down and were stunned to see Sarla. Some were happy while some were confused. While the kohli family don't know her. Rhea wasn't here.

Abhi came and took blessings from her and hugged her. She too hugged him back. Vansh too came after abhi broke the hug and hugged her side ways.

Vansh: how are you girlfriend?

Sarla: all good boyfriend.

They both laughed and he took blessings from her.

Disha: jij, you know her?

Vansh: of course! How would I marry her beautiful daughter without her permission, come on!

All laughed and now those who don't know sarla understood that she is Pragya's mother and Vansh's mother in law.

Pragya too came and hugged her. Sarla rubbed her back. Pragya sobbed

Sarla, whispered: shh.. It's okay. Vansh told me.. I know calm down.

Pragya broke the hug and nodded. Sarla was then introduced to all other people whom she don't know and then she was given a room to stay.

After some time..

Abhi's room,,

Sarla came to the door and knocked on it. Abhi smiled seeing her and asked her to come in.

Abhi: how are you maa.. It's been so long we met.

Sarla: hmm.. See, let me get to the point abhi. I'm dead serious and aspect same from you.

Abhi nodded sensing the seriousness in her voice and they both sat on bed.

Sarla: what's wrong with you and Rhea?

Abhi: what do you mean maa? Rhea is my daughter... Prachi's twin. What problem will be there between us?

Sarla: you don't hate Rhea?

Abhi was shocked to his core listening her words.

Abhi: what are you saying? Rhea is my daughter.. My own daughter.. Why will i hate her?

Sarla: that's why you thought her to snatch? Steal? And yourself doing the same thing..

Abhi: what are you saying sarla maa!!? Stop this riddle games please and speak clearly.. I can't understand anything

Sarla: why don't you like Prachi? And what's your problem with pragya?

Abhi, sighed: alright! I got it.. But maa you only think na.. Prachi took ranbir from Rhea. How much Rhea is hurt.. And pragya is hurting me.. She married that vansh.. Had kids with him.. What about me? Why did she did this to me?

He got few tears in his eyes but wiped them off.

Sarla: look abhi, you have always been like a son to me.. And will always be. But here, you are wrong. Abhi, ranbir and prachi loves each other.. Rhea's love is one sided.. We can't help in that. Okay, if ranbir and Rhea would have been married, then prachi would have suffered.. As a father could you see that?

Abhi got speechless now.. He loves prachi too, but just don't show it.

Sarla: you are blaming pragya that she moved on in life when it was you who pushed her away from your life and house. It was you who sent divorce papers. It was you who blamed my pragya for everything she never did. Pragya have all rights to move on.. But you don't have any right to even point a nail at her forget a finger! Just ask yourself.. Are you enough capable for pragya?

Abhi: I..

No words came out of his mouth and he hanged his head down.

Sarla: as a mother, i want my daughter to be safe and sound, healthy, stress free, happy. All these things are done by Vansh already. But pragya is stressed alot nowadays.. Ik it's life, where we have to face stress in all ups and downs. But, can i expect from you to not trouble my daughter more?

Abhi just nodded his head lost in thoughts. Sarla left the room.

___________________________________________

Will abhi and Rhea get on correct paths?

What do my readers want? Comment down...

See you all... Byeee 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 566 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.
6.3K 441 4
It's a story of abhigya... How her life will be when she get married to her hero for whom she will get crazy for just seeing him on screen... It's a...
5.5K 387 19
This is based on Rhea Mehra and how Pragya will win back her daughters Find out more
51.5K 3.1K 30
This is a three shot... This is based on dusri peedi... please peep in to know more....