Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

By ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! More

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 36-

2.3K 81 39
By ladysunfl0wer

Tyler winced as Y/n stitched up his chest. Wyatt glared at the two of them, feeling jealous as Y/n touched his chest.

"Thanks, doc." Tyler chuckles jokingly as Y/n finished wrapping the gauze around him.

"Not to make this about me, but I am having a FULL BLOWN PANIC ATTACK RIGHT NOW." Enid yells." "We need to get back before Weems realizes we're gone."

"Don't worry Enid, you aren't selfish at all, unlike SOME PEOPLE." Y/n comments glaring at Wyatt.

Just as Y/n finished, the Sheriff walked into the room and noticed Tyler's wound.

"What hell happened?" The Sheriff demands angrily.

Wyatt stood up and the Sheriff stomped towards him.

"This was you wasn't it?"

Tyler stood up as well thanking Y/n. "Dad, please. I'm okay." He defends.

"Sheriff, I understand you are upset, but I think there is something you need to see." Wyatt insists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt lead the Sheriff to the Gates mansion and they went down to the basement only to see that all the body parts were all gone. The basement had been cleared out.

"It was all here." Wyatt said in disbelief. "The...the...the body parts, the blue Cadillac, the altar, the bedroom filled with fresh roses."

"Yeah, well it's all gone now." The Sheriff said sarcastically.

"Somebody cleared out this place out after we left. Listen, yesterday I told you that all signs points to this house and I was right."

"Is that your justification for getting my son and your friends getting killed? Huh?" The Sheriff snaps.

Wyatt's gaze flickered to the floor, already knowing how mad Y/n, Enid and Tyler were at him.

"Now, you listen to me. From this point forward, you are forbidden to see Tyler, and you are forbidden to pursue anything to do with this case, understood?" The Sheriff demands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he Sheriff dropped Wyatt at the gates of Nevermore and he walked up the stairs where he met Weems.

"You directly violate my explicit order and left campus during lockdown."

"Not to mention, putting yourself and your peers in danger." Weems adds.

"Which is grounds for expulsion, I know. And you have every right to exercise that option. I do believe it would be a grave error on your part." Wyatt told her.

Weems scoffed. "I think contrition might be in order right now, Mr. Addams. Not hubris."

"I'll never apologize for trying to uncover the truth."

Wyatt climbed up further and showed her the drawing from Rowan.

"What is this?"

"It's a warning, from Rowan."

Weems furrowed her brows. "I'd think this is why he tried to kill you?"

Wyatt nodded. "His mother drew this picture before she died. Said I was destined to destroy the school. But I think I'm meant to save it. Now you know what's at stake. Everything you viwed to protect, no less. I think I deserve another chance...please."

Weems thought for a moment. "One for infraction. One more step out of the line and you will be expelled, no ifs, no buts." She warns.

"Y/n, Enid and Tyler will be spared as well." Wyatt adds.

"And no more negotiation! Good night!" She snapped walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with Enid and Y/n, Enid was furiously packing her duffel bag and Y/n watched her sadly.

"Enid, are you sure you want to do this?" Y/n asked softly.

"Yes. I just can't...be near him right now. I'm surprised you can." Enid huffs and goes back to packing.

Wyatt walked in and saw what Enid was doing ad stopped, puzzled.

"Where are you going?"

"Yoko's dorm, Thornhill said I could crash there for a few nights."

"There's no need. I spoke with Weems, you two and Tyler won't be punished."

"Are we supposed to thank you?" Enid and Y/n asked furiously.

Wyatt rolled his eyes at their drama. "I already apologized, it's over."

Enid and Y/n gave him an incredulous look. "Over? Tonight was just the icing of the cake you couldn't even be bothered to cut! You'll use anyone to get what you want! Do you KNOW how hurt Y/n was? She was so excited to go on her first date with you but you RUINED it because of your STUPID obsession. WE COULD HAVE DIED TONIGHT."

"But we didn't," Wyatt reminds. "And now, I'm one step closer to soling this case. That is what is important."

Y/n glared at him hurt in her eyes.

Enid took in a deep breath. "I've tried really, really, really hard to be your friend. Always putting myself out there. Thought of your feelings. Told people, 'I know he gives off serial killer vibes, but I promise he is just shy.'" She rants.

"I never asked you to do that."

"You didn't have to because that's what friends do!" Enid shouts. "They don't have to be asked, and the fact that you don't know that says everything."

Enid grabbed her stuff and walked towards the door, "You want to be all alone, Wyatt?" "BE ALONE!" She yells and stormed out.

Wyatt scoffed and turned towards Y/n. "Can you believe she did that?"

Y/n looked up at him. "Yes actually."

"You're taking her side?"

"Yes! What you did was so stupid! We could have died! And I know you will say 'but we didn't!' We could have Wyatt, you lied to all of us, you lied to me. You could have told me you wanted to go to the Gates mansion instead, I would have done it in a heartbeat, Enid would have done it, Tyler would have done it. You didn't have to lie to us. And this isn't the first time you have done this!" Y/n rants.

"You have been lying so much! How do I know your true feelings? How do I know you haven't been lying? How do I know if you actually care about us? How do I know you actually care about me? In the way I care about you?" Y/n asks.

"I care about you, I always did and always will." Wyatt told her quietly, hoping she would believe him.

"I don't believe you." She whispers tears in her eyes, a few falling down her face.

Wyatt wanted nothing more than to hug her and comfort her and protect her, but he couldn't because he was such an idiot.

"Get out." Y/n whispers.

"What?" Wyatt asks.

"Out." Y/n said louder.

"Y/n pl-"

"OUT!" She yells placing her face in her hands.

"Y/n..." Wyatt sighs, not moving an inch. 

"Wyatt, please, I need time." She whispers sobbing into her hands.

Wyatt walks towards the door, looking back to see her head still in her hands. He left and closed the door, hearing something drop onto the bed and followed by crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt sat on his bed his knees folded up to his chest as he stared at the ring on his finger that Y/n gave him.

"Goody warned me I was destined to be alone. Maybe it's inevitable. But, for the first time in my life, it doesn't feel good."

Wyatt reached into his bag and pulled out a music box from Laurel's room and placed it on his bed as he slipped the ring back onto his finger and opened the box.

"There's also something else. A gnawing feeling. That death is close at hand, watching me."

Wyatt closed the box and picked it up, the bottom fell open and a bunch of pictures came out.

Wyatt picked them up and saw that they were all of him. Playing the cello, kissing Y/n, hugging Y/n, putting a coat over Y/n, Y/n smiling at him, them at the ball, in the car with Tyler, Enid and Y/n.

"But, I won't be intimidated, and  will never give up. That house. That family. Crackstone. The monster. Somehow me. We all seem to be connected like a spider's web."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the hospital where Mayor walker was in, a black figure crept over to the sleeping body of the mayor connected to machines with tubes all over him.

"And when the mayor got too close, he was silenced."

A black glove pulled out a tube from the machine, the mayor flat lined, taking his last breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But I won't be, so whoever is watching me, know this..."

Wyatt typed furiously on his keyboard. Determined to solve this case once and for all.

"I will find you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii,

I hope you liked this chapter!

Please vote and comment!!!

All the love,

Hermione <3 (❁'◡'❁)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 6.5K 69
Hi this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. The beginning is shaking but it gets better as it goes trust me. Don't forget to vote and comment:P
523 17 37
He looked at me and asked if I was ready. I shook my head yes because I couldn't find my voice. Hey guys this is my first story to write. I hope you...
41.2K 857 27
this is the first story i have ever wrote online so i am sorry if you are disappointed:)
3K 45 12
I'm free to write requests ♡