When Fates Entangle (The Alde...

By ameesaAhlam

(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They say what's forbidden is more tempting. I couldn't agree more. A mere stude... More

Author's Note
Characters
One: A Hot Professor
Two: Flirting
Three: Airpods
Four: Annoyed
Five: Extra Class?
Six: Lesson
Seven: Prank
Eight: An Apology
Nine: Ex
Ten: Drinks & Conversations
Eleven: Grades
Twelve: Rain
Thirteen: Grumpy Ass
Fourteen: Distracted
Fifteen: Lies
Sixteen: Avoiding
Seventeen: Nervous
Eighteen: Dinner
Nineteen: Famous
Twenty: Gift
Twenty-One: Drugged
Twenty-Two: Divorce
Twenty-Four: First Date
Twenty-Five: Cuddles & Food
Twenty-Six: Love
Twenty-Seven: Just You
Twenty-Eight: Stupid
Twenty-Nine: The Fire
Thirty: Obsession
Thirty-One: Truth
Thirty-Two: Favourite
EPILOGUE
ARIEN'S BOOK IS HERE!
New Book!
New Book!

Twenty-Three: Jealous

6.5K 279 19
By ameesaAhlam

VERENA

"You both only made out and you are already glowing. I wonder what will happen when you will fuck." Zahria commented.

I couldn't blame her. I was overly cheerful this morning, almost jumping around as we walked to Asael's class. I was really excited to see him.

Grinning, I linked my arm with hers.

"The way he looks at you is so overwhelming." She added.

"Like how?" I asked.

"Like he only sees you."

Oh. My body tingled with warmth, a blush rising to my cheeks.

"Now you are blushing like a teenager. You are so in love, Ver."

Love. I had feelings for him but I never once labelled them as love. Despite my various flings and boyfriends I never felt that kind of love for anyone.

The kind where his every word sounds musical to you, where every look gives you butterflies, where you are unable to fall asleep at night because you can't stop fantasizing about him. The kind where his presence makes you feel safe and at peace.

Asael made me feel that way. No boyfriend or a fling has made me feel so special like Asael made me feel in a short time.

I loved him. Maybe it's too soon, maybe I don't even know his favourite colour or food but I have all the time in the world to know all that.

All I know and care about is that man is mature, responsible and knows how to respect others' decisions. He cares about me. Maybe my standards are low but right now, that's all that matters to me.

I was in love with my professor. It was forbidden but where love is concerned, other things don't matter.

Ria nudged me, pointing ahead. "Is that Cass?"

Standing at a distance, golden hair shone in the sun, deep blue eyes sparkled as Cass Marshal stood surrounded by a group of boys and girls. A senior of us and the son of Dad's acquaintance.

When I first arrived here, he was the one to guide me around, show me all the places, and make sure I was comfortable.

He became the older brother I never had.

Then he completed his studies and moved away, we are connected through social media but I had no idea he was visiting.

With a smile on my face, I made my way over to him with Zahria behind me.

I stood at the side as I said loud enough for him to hear, "Hey, Cass."

His head turned to me immediately, his smile widening as he stepped away from everyone and approached me. "Ver!"

I was engulfed in a bear hug with him ruffling my hair. "You didn't tell me you were going to visit," I complained.

He pulled back, still smiling. "I wasn't. I just happened to have some work here so I decided to drop by, it's so good to see you."

Zahria waved at him too and he pulled her into a side hug. "Good to see you too, Ria."

He looked at me again, hands cupping my face. "Are you studying properly?"

I rolled my eyes. "How many times have I told you to not act like my Dad?"

"What can I say? Old habits die hard. You will always remain little to me." He flicked my nose making me frown.

Chuckling, he dropped a light kiss on my temple before stepping back.

We talked for a minute more before we separated our ways.

"Um, Verena?" Zahria mumbled.

"Yeah?"

She jerked her chin ahead making me follow her line of vision to the entrance of the building where a very pissed-off Asael stood, his eyes flickering between me and somewhere behind me.

I waved at him which only caused his eyes to narrow further as he whirled around and walked away.

"You made him jealous." Zahria pointed out.

.
.
.

"Are you going to tell him?" Zahria whispered to me during the class.

Asael was at the front, teaching and I had a difficult time keeping my eyes off him. His eyes too kept straying to me and while his face didn't reveal much, his eyes did.

He was jealous and looked pissed off, the whole class being aware of his bad mood.

I forced myself to glance at Zahria. "Tell him what?"

"That Cass is like a brother to you? Also that you love him?"

"I will tell him about Cass but confessing? Not yet. It's too early. I don't want to scare him away."

"Verena, if your confession scares him then he doesn't deserve you."

"Um...I hope not. But I want to give him time to develop the same level of feelings for me. To make sure he is sure about keeping me. If all this turns out to be just a pass time to him then it will break my heart."

Zahria nodded. "Yeah..."

"Miss Satori and Miss Connors." Asael's voice boomed in the class loud and clear.

Seriously?

We both turned to him as he watched us, mainly me with his jaw clenched. "Don't disturb my class with your talking."

Out of habit, I said sharply, "We are whispering so softly that even the person beside us can't hear us. How is that disturbing your class?"

"Stop", Zahria mouthed.

Asael cocked his head, sizing me up like a prey, a small smirk twisting his lips. "I want my students to pay attention to their studies instead of divulging unnecessary talks. So, I don't care if you are whispering or shouting. Your lack of attention makes me lose focus which in turn affects the class."

"Then maybe you should learn how to not lose your focus by such unnecessary things." I shot back with an innocent smile.

The whole class watched with bated breaths, eyes jumping between us two.

"Maybe you should be the one learning how important it is to pay attention in class."

"Someone needs to give her a lesson on how to behave." A male voice spoke amusingly.

It was fascinating how Asael's whole demeanour changed, body stiffening as his eyes snapped to the boy sitting a few places ahead of me.

"Maybe you need to have a lesson on how to improve your sense of humour because that wasn't funny. Next time, don't interrupt when I am already talking to someone."

There was such a vast difference in how he talked to me and others. With me, there was some warmth in his tone but talking to him, his tone was so icy that it sent shivers through my body.

An uncomfortable silence fell on the whole class as Asael glared coldly at that boy.

His eyes slowly slid to me, softening on the edges as he let out a breath, shook his head slightly and turned his back to the class. "Back to what I was teaching..."

.
.
.

When the class ended, Asael stayed back, watching everyone leave.

I stayed back too as Zahria got up to leave just as the last student left. "Yeah, I am leaving." She was aware of the obvious tension between Asael and me.

I followed her to the door, waving bye at her and just as she left, a hand slammed on the door, shutting it.

Asael's back pressed into me as he locked the door. I slowly turned around to face him.

Fingers wrapped around my throat firmly, pushing me back against the door as his lips descended on mine angrily.

A moan left me as his lips moved on mine with passion, pouring all his anger into it.

Grabbing his tie, I pulled him close as his other hand fisted my hair, tilting my head even more.

He bit my lower lip hard enough to make me groan with pain, blood escaping that little cut making me have a metallic taste in my mouth but it was soon licked away by his tongue.

He thrust his tongue forcefully, dominating my mouth, not even giving me a chance to breathe.

His hand left my hair and trailed down my body, cupping my breast and kneading it roughly.

I gasped into the kiss, fingers clawing at his chest as he pinched my nipple over my dress.

"Every time you defy me, I want to throw you on the floor and fuck that defiance out of you." He spoke hoarsely as he moved his lips down to my neck. "You should be banned from my class for your presence alone is enough to distract me."

I moaned at his words and the rough way he was handling me. I fucking loved it. I fucking loved how wet it made me.

He removed his fingers from my throat and replaced it with his mouth, nipping and biting making me cry out.

His hands travelled lower, slipping inside my dress. "Be quiet, love."

As his fingers brushed over my panties, my hips jerked, clit throbbing with the need to have him inside me.

His thumb hooked into the waistband of my panties and he stretched it, the material biting into my skin sharply before he ripped it off me.

"What the--" He stuffed my torn panties inside my mouth, shutting me up.

He still looked angry though desire was now mixed with it and he pinched my clit making me cry in pleasure in pain though it got muffled.

"I don't fucking care who he was or what your relation was or is with him. All I care is that you are mine." He punctuated it by thrusting two fingers inside me.

My mouth opened in a soundless scream as I ground my hips against his fingers shamelessly.

He scissored his fingers through me, tears forming in my eyes due to so much pleasure and I begged him silently.

His thumb played with my clit as he stroked his fingers inside me, finding that magical spot with a few tries.

Leaning down, he peppered kisses all over my neck. "Cum for me, love."

He curled his fingers inside me, pressing his thumb to my clit and with a loud, muffled moan, I came over his fingers.

He massaged my pussy, drawing out my orgasm and by the time the waves of pleasure faded, my body slumped against the door, eyes drooping close.

Asael took out my panties from my mouth, stuffing them inside his pocket and gathered me in his arms as he kissed me softly, his cock digging against my abdomen.

"Hey..." He brushed away the hair from my forehead as gently as possible. "Are you okay?"

"How can you ask me that after finger fucking me to an orgasm?" I mumbled, my face half-buried in his chest.

His body vibrated with laughter as he stroked my hair. "When's your next class?"

"I don't care. I am not attending any more classes."

"Verena", he said in his 'professor tone', "don't miss your classes."

"You tore my panties," I complained. "Do you expect me to walk around like that in a dress?"

Cupping the back of my neck, he pulled my face from his chest, a scowl on his face. "Then don't provoke me next time."

"What did I even do?" I whined even though I knew he was jealous.

"That fucker hugged you, even kissed you. I don't like sharing what belongs to me. You are mine. I will be the only man to touch you in that way."

"But he is a family friend, he is like a brother to me."

"I don't fucking care. Is he related to you by blood?"

I shook my head.

"Then he has no fucking right to touch you."

I opened my mouth to argue but he pressed his lips to mine.

I sighed into his mouth and he kept the kiss short and chaste.

He was quick to change the topic. "Have dinner with me tonight."

"Like a date?"

Nodding, he kissed my forehead. "Yes. Be ready by six. I'll pick you up."

I smiled so widely that my cheeks hurt. "Okay!"

He gazed at me so lovingly that it made my stomach flip. "Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 12.2K 40
| COMPLETE | 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓...
735K 9.2K 46
when a 35 year old professor became obsessed with one of his students . I hope you like it and please vote a long the way , it really helps me write ...
7.1K 60 18
***** UPDATE every Monday ***** Harper Conlan is the perfect student. She's smart, works hard, and participates enthusiastically in class. She's also...