Power Rangers Primal Gems - I...

By KrazyKentro6512

Because I don't have the patience or focus to write a huge story, most of the stuff for the cast of the Prima... More

Foreword

Incorrect Quotes 1

12 0 0
By KrazyKentro6512

The Rainbow Grilled Cheese Incident

Bridge: You're under arrest for trying to carry three people on a single motorcycle.
Winston, with Jade and Alina behind him: Wait, what do you mean THREE?!
Bridge: Yes... three.
Jade: Oh my god— what the fuck?!
Bridge: Wha-
Alina: DRAKE FUCKING FELL OFF!
Bridge: Huh-

Tales Of The Zord Bay

Akaina Wrecker: Well you're being quiet.
Plate Pierce: No, I'm being passive aggressive.

Quetzal Arrow: I heard it was best to keep your enemies close.
Spino Kaiser: Whoever said that didn't have that many enemies.

Cerato Drill: Over all our plan is going well.
Campto Sphere: Scoff.
Cerato Drill: Did you just say the word 'scoff'?

Austro Razor: I'm sorry for calling you contemptible and deplorable.
Nasuto Axe: That's okay. I didn't even know what those words meant.

Nanozords In The Kitchen

Stenny: You smell like orange creamsicles!
Winston: What? You're nanozords. Do you even have creamsicles?
Stenny: Of course! What kind of awful things would we be if we didn't have creamsicles? Not any that I'd want to deal with!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 15.3K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
67.4K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
17.9K 600 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..