Short Stories

By UnknownWriter8381

A series of short, NSFW stories from many different kinks and back grounds. More

A Night at Aunties
Sleep Walker
Work Friends
Bimbo
My Housemate
My Sister the Escort

Sisters Boyfriend

430 1 0
By UnknownWriter8381

Suzie (^)

Helen (^)

Sam (^)

Sam and Helen had been dating for around 4 month's when our strict parents decided to go away for the weekend. Their relationship was in a bad place and they thought a romantic weekend would save it? Anyway.

Both Mum and Dad had made it very clear that there were to be no parties of any kind, that we were allowed one same sex friend over and that Helen wasn't allowed to invite Sam to stay the night. As I said, strict.

We, of course, did not listen to their rules at all. I had a party with my friends and Helen invited Sam over. Sam was one of the popular guys, he had a real surfer vibe about him. He was calm, charming and very friendly. The opposite of Helen.

I'm not sure what attracted him to Helen in the first place but it wasn't her personality at all.

The morning after the party, I woke up early to start cleaning. I went to the kitchen and found Sam and Helen their already. "Morning!" Sam said smiling at me, "Morning Sam, Morning Helen" I say back to them while stretching. Helen gives me a cold stare saying nothing. I glance over to Sam who his hiding his smile with his coffee and looking away. I huff and sit down next to him while Helen cooks breakfast. "Have fun last night?" he asks, "Fuck yeah, should have joined us!", Sam smiles "maybe next time. Plans for today?" I sigh "cleaning" Helen laughs. "What?" I ask angrily, "Nothing" she says with her condescending tone. "No go on, speak your mind!" I yell, Helen turns around but is stopped by Sam who stands up. "Enough!" he yells scaring us both, he sits back down and looks to me "I'm glad you had fun, give us a yell if you need a hand" he places his hand on my thigh clearly making Helen jealous, "I will" I say to further annoy her.

After breakfast I headed outside and began picking up the empty can's and bottles. While near Helen's room I over hear her and Sam argue. She's yelling that he always takes my side. It's then that I feel bad, I did deliberately annoy Helen and Sam, as usual, was caught in the middle. "Get out! GET OUT!" she yells and moments later Sam walks out the back door and sits on the deck chair. Cautiously, I walk over.

"Hey" he looks up a little startled, "oh hey, I didn't hear you there" he says. His mood change's from a somber one to a smile at me. "I'm sorry for this morning. I over heard you and Helen argue" he looks back down and just shakes his head. "Want a hand?" he asks changing the conversation, "sure" I reply. I continue to pick up bottles and other rubbish as he mops the deck to remove the stickiness.

After an hour, we're almost finished when Helen walks out back. "Bye" she say's not looking at anyone, "See yo-" Sam is cut off as Helen slams the door in our faces. He sighs "I didn't realize she had work" I say to change the subject, he shrugs and removes his shirt jumping in the spa. "Can I join you?" I ask "Sure, it's your house" he replies. I remove my black dress and jump.

He looks up at me "I didn't know you were wearing your bathers?" "I'm not" "You're not?" "No, this is my bra and underwear" Sam goes red, "oh" "is something wrong?" *cough* "no, not at all, as I said your house" I notice him fidget and move his hands to the water. "You okay?" "yeah" he answers not looking at me. I move closer, thinking I know what's happened. "What's wrong?" I ask with a smirk, "Look Suzie, I think you know whats wrong" we sit in silence for a bit. "Can I see it?" I ask, stunning him "WHAT?! No!" "Why not, because I said so!" "That's not answer" "It's my answer" "We'll it's a shit one" he sighs. "It's because I'm dating Helen" "She doesn't need to know" "but she will!" "How?" "I don't know..." I sit back. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours?" he looks at me confused before saying "You first" I smile as I stand up unclasping the bra displaying my breasts to him.

His eyes lock onto them, "Wow" he whispers. I go red as he looks at them. Sitting back down in the water I hide them slightly, "Now your turn" I say. Sam takes a moment before standing up "You won't tell?" "I'll get in as much trouble as you so no" I say feeling my heart racing. Sam slowly dropped his shorts and underwear together.

Suddenly out flung a semi hard cock. Even at half it's size I was still shocked that it was so big. My mouth a gasp and starring at it, I didn't register Sam ask me if I was done. "S-sorry?" I asked sheepishly, "are you done?" he asked again. I nod my head and he puts his shorts back on. "You can put you're bra back on if you want" he says stilling looking away from me. I go to grab it, but stop myself "nah, I think I'm good... in fact" I remove my underwear throwing it over the side of the spa.

Now naked I feel exposed and a little embarrassed but it's kinda hot and turning me on. "Sooo you're naked?" Sam asks. I smile and stand up, allowing him to see my naked body. "What do you think?" I ask seeing his hands waving over his groin area, "good huh?" I ask pointing at it.

I kneel down in the water, "can I see it again?" I say resting my hands on his chest. "Okay" he says with some hesitation. He stands up again, and pulls his pants down. Again his cock swings out, near millimeters from my face. It twitches as my breath caresses it, my eyes locked in on it.

"Want to touch it?" he asks. My gaze broken I look up to him and nod. I reach a hand out of the water and wrap my fingers around it. Slowly I begin pumping. He moans softly as he sits on the edge of the hot tub.

I pump faster as he moves his hands in my hair, moving my lips closer to his cock. I close my eyes and kiss his throbbing erection. Continuing to pump my face moves down sucking on his balls before licking up the shaft of his cock and sucking on the tip. He pushes my head down onto him, opening my mouth I allow his cock into my mouth, sucking on the tip.

Slowly I build in pace and take more of him on my mouth. He moans quietly as he rests a hand on the back of my head. His cum tastes sweater than I expected I think to myself, avoiding all thoughts of how wrong this all is. I may not like my sister but I'm helping her boyfriend cheat on her!

Bobbing my head up and down he pushes me down, deep throating him. I gag on his cock as he forces me in place for a moment before releasing me. I gasp for air as he pushes my head back down onto him. I continue sucking as I pull off breathing heavily. "Let's go inside" he remarks as he hops out. I regain my breath and follow him, I run inside and he gives chase. I giggle and laugh loud. He catches me in the kitchen and forces me against the wall. Clasping my hands together he raises them above me, kissing me and moving down to kiss my neck. His free hand trails down as he begins rubbing my pussy. I breath in sharply, as it was unexpected but definitely welcome.

Quickly he finds my clit and rubs it, my legs buckle slightly as I moan silently. He continues to rub my clit as he kisses down my body releasing my hands. He bites and sucks on my nipple. I moan loud as he does so. He continues kissing down my body, past my stomach, until he is at my now wet pussy.

On his knee's he begins licking, making me so wet. With one hand on the back of his head guiding him, the other pinches my nipple's. I bite my bottom lip as I moan loving the feeling. I feel his hand trail up my leg as he inserts a finger into my pussy, I let out a louder moan as I feel my pleasure growing.

He stops licking and stand's up. I lightly hold his cock as I walk him towards my bedroom.

As we reach the door he picks me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as we kiss. He throws me onto the bed as he joins me on top. We kiss for a while before I feel the tip of his cocks press against my pussy "you ready?" he asks, "Yes" I whisper.

Slowly he inserts it in. I breath in sharply and moan "oh god!" completely unaware how big he really is. I grit my teeth, hold my breath and clench my face as he continues to slide into me. "I'm in" he says, I breath out though it feels like he's in my stomach, taking my breath away. "Slowly.... please" I sheepishly ask. He starts sliding out of me before sliding in again. I open my mouth to moan but the only noise is a loud breath in. "You okay?" he asks, I can't talk so I nod. He smiles as he slowly increases his speed.

He kisses me as he continues to fuck my pussy with his cock. Building in pace, the pain subsides slowly as he continues to pump into me. 

"C-can I g-get on t-top?" I ask managing to just get some words out, "sure" he answers pulling out of me. He lays on his back as it takes me half a second to roll over. I place my feet on either side of his hips. I sit on him and check to see how deep his cock is in me. My eyes widen as I notice his cock is above my belly button. He smirks at me and I smile nervously. I squat up and insert it into me. "Oh fuck!" I moan loud as I continue down his cock. It takes me half a second to catch my breath before jumping up and down on his cock. I start very slow but eventually build in pace.

After getting used to the pain again, with pleasure taking over, I bounce quicker on his cock, feeling it go deeper in me. I moan loud, so loud that if anyone was home they'd hear. Sam slaps my ass cheeks as pleasure builds in me.

"I'm getting close" I scream as I feel a hand reach up and choke me. I struggle for air but somehow this is so much hotter. My orgasm keeps growing and growing until!

I moan loud, my body shakes and jerks as I slide off Sam's cock. My heart rate sky rockets as I lay on my back.

Sam sits atop me, his hips raised, cock directly above my face. He starts wanking himself off. It doesn't take him long before he grunts and cums all over my face. He collapses on top of me as we both struggle for air.

"Helen, can, never, know" he says between breath's, "agreed" is the only word I can get out. "But that was fun, we should do it again some time" he says smiling at me. I smile back as he gets up, "where are you going?" "to shower, want to join" I smile and sheepishly sit up, cum drips off my face onto my chest as we shower.

Later that night Helen came home. Sam and I played it off like nothing had happened. The house was clean and dinner was ready. At the table Helen sat across from Sam and I, she was still annoyed. Thankfully, she was too annoyed at us to realize that I was jerking Sam off under the table.

"Dinner was good" she said before walking off to her room. Sam orgasmed all over my hand and I did the decent thing and licked it all up. He smiled at me as he walked off to join Helen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 26 8
Delve into a series of one chapter stories that get your knickers wet .
89 0 8
A collection of my short stories written during late high school and college. Some contain graphic imagery, so I've included warnings at the beginnin...
857 8 4
A collection of short erotic stories. Be mindful, every chapter will be different, there fore trigger warnings for every chapter are warranted. Now...
426 70 15
A collection of short stories, written by me.