Star & Giggles | Mid90s

By iluvvweed_21

fuckshit x reader ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ/๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ... More

Cast
โ…ฐ. Separated
โ…ฑ. Do you think they forgot about me?
new characters unlocked !!
iii. hope
more characters unlocked !!
iv. Surprise!
โ…ด. LA, California
โ…ต. welcome
โ…ถ. nice to meet you
viii. that's crazy
ix. that's fucked yo
x. a weird day
Authors Note
xi. the party
xii. that's deep man
xiv. you really do love me don't you?
xv. i notice everything, but i never say a word.

xiii. i'd be his, if he asked

260 12 2
By iluvvweed_21

Mazzy's POV:

"so he asked you out?!" i squeaked.

"yess he did. in fact, he also kissed me" my sister said while smiling. i never thought in a million years fourthgrade had the balls to do so.

"NO WAY" i yelled. we both screamed out of excitement. "we need to celebrate with some ice cream!" i added.

"okay wait before we go do that, what's up wit you and fuckshit?" she asked.

"uhh well, i like him. something i've always noticed is his expression is always so serious but i like how it softens slightly when he looks at me. like the way he looks at me is so much more different compared to the way he sees everyone else you know?" i ranted. she smiled at me.

"seems like he's falling harder for you but is scared to admit it. he's fuckshit and has a 'reputation' but i think if you guys keep hanging out, he'll settle down for you" she reassured.

"honestly, i'd be his if he asked" i admitted. it's true though, i would. he's someone i can see myself with.

she nodded and we went on with our day. but we did in fact celebrate with some ice cream. Neapolitan ice cream to be exact. Giggles loved strawberry and vanilla, i personally loved chocolate.

"hey so when is that date with fourthgrade?" i asked while washing our spoons.

"next weekend, don't know where though" she said. i nodded and silence filled the room once more. i thought about fuckshit a lot and how we could work out. maybe i should ask him out. he'd never hear the end of it from the guys. especially Ray.

Fuckshit's POV:

"what's up wit you and Star man?" i heard Ray blurt out. we were skating at the local skate park tryna get some films in for fourthgrade as usual.

"what you mean?" i questioned after doing a kick flip.

"what do you mean, what do i mean? you know exactly what i mean fuckshit" he said stopping me. "do you like her?" he asked.

i looked at him, "yes but ion wanna hurt her bro. we're young and i still have my reputation-"

"man fuck that reputation! don't fuck this up olan. this is the happiest i've seen you in awhile dawg. actually ever. don't let it go or else you might lose something that'll never come along again. i'm only telling you this because i care about you just like how you did when my brother died," he put a hand on my shoulder, "please fuckshit, forget about everything and everyone. that don't matter. you need her and she needs you." silence filled the air. but it was a peaceful silence. all you could hear was the laughter of kids and skateboarding skimming and hitting the ground.

we stood there for awhile. all i could do was think about what Ray had said. he was right. i never thought i'd ever admit that in my life but he was.

"so what should i do?" i asked. he smiled.

"ask her out dumbass" Ray teased.

"yeah no shit Ray but how? i don't exactly do relationship and necessarily make the first move bro. only if i wanna fuck but ion see her in that way" i emphasized throwing my hands up in the air.

"alright alright, i'll help you. but you better not break her heart fuckshit! only her back" he smirked. i laughed.

"shi i can do both" i threw my hands up in surrender. "but only with her permission" i pointed. he nodded in response. we dapped each other up and went back to skating.

after awhile we became tired and decided to chill next to a tree.

"so what the fuck y'all tryna do next weekend? we could have another party or sum" i said.

"i can't" fourthgrade blurted out. we all looked at him. he kept fidgeting with his camera, not looking up.

"well aren't you gonna tell us why fourthgrade?" Ray said tapping the back of his head.

"oh uh i have a date" he smiled.

"YOOO" Ray yelled.

"AYY FOURTHGRADE GOT A DATEEE" i teased.

"yo that's great man" sunburn and ruben said.

"who's the lucky lady bro?" i asked.

"giggles" was all he said. his face became red as he was smiling.

"ay who asked who?" ray questioned.

"i did and i kissed her" he said.

"HOLY. SHIT. MY MANNN" i said dapping him up and hugging him. the rest of the guys got up and did the same.

"so where y'all going?" sunburn asked.

"i was thinking of taking her out to bowl or maybe a walk on the beach" he said quietly. we all nodded.

"hope it goes well lil bro" ray said. we all agreed.

"speaking of which, let's go see what's up wit star and giggles. i wanna skate on the rooftop of the middle school" i stated. i saw Ruben roll his eyes.

"bruh what is yo problem? you been hating on them since day one" i said looking at him.

"i don't like them bitches, they wack as hell" he paused, "and girls don't skate!" he added.

"you might be the most ignorant mo'fucker i ever met in my life dawg" ray shook his head. i nodded.

"and shut yo mouth dumbass" i said to Ruben.

"yeah whatever" he said skating off.

i signaled everyone to head to the car. eventually we got to their house which wasn't far.

Mazzy's POV:

as i was walking out to take out the trash, i see the guys pull into my driveway. i smile and walk up to fuckshit's window.

"hi guys" i wave.

"hey star, we wanted to see what y'all were up to. wanna come watch us skate?" ray asked.

"yeah sure but come inside. me and giggles need to get ready still and i don't want y'all stranded out here while it's hot as hell" i laughed.

"damn, how long does it take y'all to get ready?" fuckshit asked while raising an eyebrow.

"what do you think?" i sarcastically asked. he threw his hands up in defeat.

"and plus, there's fooddd" i sang while walking away. immediately i hear their door shuts quickly and footsteps behind me.

"hey Angie!" i yelled up the stairs.

"yeah?!" she yelled back.

"the guys are here! come say hi" i said.

"is fourthgrade here?!" she whisper yelled as her head popped out. i nodded quickly as she raced down the stairs, passing me.

"hii fourthgrade!!" she smiled while full on almost attacking him. luckily he caught her and hugged her. as they were having their moment, i decided to go upstairs and get ready.

Mazzy's makeup and outfit:

Giggles makeup and outfit:

"bruh can y'all hurry the fuck up? we've been waiting for like an hour!" ray yelled as we walked down the stairs.

"yeah yeah, we're ready. stop crying girls" Giggles laughed. the boys sighed in relief and walked to the car.

"wait how are we all gonna fit in the car?" i asked.

"uhh sunburn and ruben get in the way back and try and sit still. fourthgrade, giggles and ray sit in the back while star and i are up front" fuckshit stated. everyone seemed to be fine with it besides ruben of course.

"ruben i swear to god if i hear anything come out your god damn mouth, i'm gon' leave your bald headed ass here" was all fuckshit said. i assumed it worked since he didn't say shit.

eventually we were on the rooftop of a middle school. the boys were doing a really interesting but dangerous trick. specifically, jumping over a big ass gap to get to the other side. obviously while fourthgrade recording the shot, Giggles and i were standing next to the boys trying not to be in the way.

first went Ray, easily jumping over the gap and stuck the landing. next went fuckshit, which made me nervous but i knew he'd get it. then ruben attempted to get it but slowed down while doing so.

"what kind of pussy shit was that man?" ray peeped.

"cmon you got it ruben" sunburn tried encouraging. i smiled which quickly faded after ruben being ruben.

"shut the fuck up you faggot!" ruben glared. i rolled my eyes.

"says the guy who chickened out" i mumbled.

soon after, sunburn started rolling down to jump it. but unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

"yo wait sunburn! you don't have enough speed!" ray exclaimed.

"sunburn!" me and Giggled yelled.

...SLAM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 2.5K 63
mostly preferences and imagines of mid90s :)
30.6K 467 15
two clueless best friends who fall head over heels contains mature language โ€ข daily updates๐Ÿชฝ ruben x oc ๐Ÿค best read in light mode๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ start: april...
13.8K 320 18
๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐˜€ | a good girl falls for a bad guy. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ...
5.8K 47 17
โ and why do you guys call her red? โž โ because, man, her cheeks go red as fuck, especially by fourth grade. โž a story ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ†ณ a 16 y...