Dance of Thieves | LYNEY

By AngeryCloud

โ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ธ ๐™ณ๐™พ๐™ฝ'๐šƒ ๐™บ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐š† ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ผ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ฝโž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท an unlucky thief cr... More

Prologue
๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
Chapter 1- Underground
Chapter 2- Lyney
Chapter 3- Sweet
Chapter 4- Coffee Breath
Chapter 5- Gold and White
Chapter 6- Flutter
Chapter 7- Rosseland
Chapter 8- Chase
Chapter 9- Red
Chapter 10- Identity
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 12- Tu m'aimes?
Chapter 13- Je t'aime
Chapter 14- Turning Point
Chapter 15- Oddly Simillar
Chapter 16- Fall Back Into Place
Chapter 17- Life Begets Death

Chapter 11- Lumidouce

1.2K 57 13
By AngeryCloud

"Hm? Lyney? Lynette?" Y/n called out softly as she walked up to them, "How did it go with the Traveler and Paimon?"

Lyney turned back and gave her a small smile, "It went fine..."

She raised an eyebrow, "What's with that half-baked response? Why does it look to me like you've gotten your heart broken?" 

He chuckled at her teasing, "Oh come on, we all know I have eyes for someone else~" He gave her a joking wink.

"Now, how come I don't know who the lucky girl is?" Lynette asked in a harsh, cold tone, deadpanning at her brother, and crossing her arms over her chest. Lyney immediately shuddered and hid behind Y/n upon hearing her tone of voice.

"L-L-Lynette! I-I-" Lyney panicked then Lynette just chuckled and shook her head, waving it off.

"Just kidding. I'm not mad. But I am curious" She said in a soft and slightly teasing tone of voice.

He let out a little sigh of relief, "I'll tell you, no problem.."

"What about me? I want to know too." Y/n stated, looking at Lyney, who was standing behind her, from the corner of her eyes.

Lyney just gave her a little blep, "Oh don't worry, you'll know soon enough"

"I'll go home and talk to Freminet. He must be worried sick" Lynette stated which knocked both Lyney and Y/n out of their little chat and made them go "OOOOOH.." in realization.

"Yeah.. I completely forgot we were here for almost two whole days.." Lyney chuckled a little as he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"We should head back. Awh, I could imagine him staring at Pers and mumbling to himself about us.." Y/n said in a bit of a soft and concerned tone.

"Where were you three..?" Freminet mumbled, hugging Pers close to his chest. The three had just walked in through the front door, and the first thing they had seen was Freminet, sulking and wrapped around in a worried aura.

"Freminet- Listen-"

"How did you even manage to get yourselves into trouble during a magic show..?"

"You see, we had an assisstant named Cowell and-"

2000 YEARS LATER..

"That's the whole story, Freminet" Lynette finished up while Freminet was nodding along. By the time she was done telling the whole story in vivid detail, Lyney was snoring on the couch, arm over his eyes, and Y/n was spinning his hat on the tip of her finger.

"You done?" Lyney mumbled as he moved his arm a little away from his eyes so he could look at Lynette.

"Yes" She said blankly, sitting down and pulling out a teacup from a card. Lyney got up and stretched his arms a little, and Y/n threw his hat back at him.

Y/n got up, slightly rubbing her head, "I'll go back now.. My mom's probably worried.."

"Walk you back, shall I?" Lyney said as he put his hat back on properly. He got up and yawned a little.

"No need, it's just a few minutes away. And it's a pain to get out, if I'm being honest" Y/n shook her head.

"Awh, c'mon! I insist!"

"I said there's no need-"

"Pleaaaaasee... my legs can't take this no more.."
"Do I seriously need you to drag you along even though you're the one who practically begged to walk me home?"
"I'm not being dragged along..! I'm here because I want to be!"
"Dude, I'm literally dragging you by the ankle."

Y/n was walking, holding a straight face, and behind her on the ground, was Lyney, who was being dragged by the ankle.

Going down ladders ain't that bad though.

"How much longer...??"

"We're here. Just around the corner-"

With that, Lyney immediately stood up, dusted his clothes and fixed his hat and ribbon.

He cleared his throat, and walked right around the corner to greet Y/n's family, with the most charming smile known to man.

But as soon as he laid eyes upon the only figure sitting there, he felt surprised. 

A pale, frail woman was sitting there, on a comfortable looking chair and was covered with a clean and new-looking blanket. 

Her half-lidded eyes were just staring into the flowing water, and despite the obvious blue color, her eyes seemed colorless.

"Good evening, ma'am-"
"I'm back, mom."

The lady's eyes immediately lit up and sparkled when the voice that belonged to Y/n reached her ears, she looked over to her daughter and smiled lovingly, "Welcome back, dear.."

Y/n also smiled and walked over to her mom, adjusting the blanket onto her shoulder, before planting a light kiss on her temples.

"Mom, this is-"

Before Y/n could introduce Lyney, he had already taken his hat off and bowed in a greeting manner, "Good afternoon, madame. My name is Lyney, it's an honor to finally meet you"

The lady looked at him, blinked once, blinked twice, before eventually letting out a chuckle, "Are you the young man who is teaching my beloved daughter magic?"

"That is me" Lyney nodded, gently smiling, as he stood straight and placed his hat onto his head again.

Lyney crouched down on one knee, in front of Y/n's mother, and showed her a Lumidouce Bell, "Here, I have a flower for you- oops!"

The Lumidouce fell out of Lyney's hand, and when Lyney got hold of it again, it simply... disappeared.

"Oh no..." He said in a bit of an upset tone, then he looked back at Y/n, who was standing next to him, "I wonder where it went.."

Y/n smiled, as her mom, on the other hand, looked confused. Y/n pointed at something in her mom's hair, "Mom, there's something in your hair"

The frail woman put her hand to her hair, only to feel something soft and smooth brushing against her fingers. She took it out of her hair, and looked down at her hands to see a beautiful, violet flower sitting there.

Her lips curled up into a small smile, then she looked up at the two, to see both Lyney and Y/n smiling at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 602 31
It's been 2 years since the gang has graduated, and they've all gone their separate ways. Y/N, Alhaitham and Cyno all work together as rookies at Det...
28K 1K 47
Fantasy AU||(Scaramouche x Female Reader) The Tsaritsa's little flower must be protected at all costs and must never leave Zapolyarny Palace under a...
33.5K 1.3K 13
หš โ—Œเผ˜โ‹†๏ฝก๐–ฆนหšโ€โžท โ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚! โž โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ•ฐโ”€ โ”ˆโžค ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• magician always has many tricks up his slee...
15.7K 799 12
๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ's first official task was to steal your gnosis, the first she was ever going to try and obtain. how to, though? โ€ข la signora/rosalyn x...