100 centuries, 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐡...

Autorstwa sadessinks

[ description ] ⤷ It's one of those tell tales where a vampire, an original vampire, once fell in love... Więcej

100 CENTURIES
P L A Y L I S T
A R T G A L L E R Y
E P I G R A P H
A C T I ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ii. remember me
iii. portland
iv. turning tables
v. card games

i. winchester

260 22 1
Autorstwa sadessinks

________________________________________

100 CENTURIES
:: i. | winchester
( flashbacks will be in italics )

Alex and Dean were at a diner getting dinner while Sam was back at the apartment researching. He's been tracking something for the past three months. He soon plans to tell Dean and Alex, but until he has proof, he can't.

"So you wanna get out of here and go back to the place?" Dean smirked while Alex took a sip of her sweet tea.

"I thought we agreed to keep it on the down low?" She told him once again. Sam didn't know about them two and that was cause Alex knew how Sam feels about her and she didn't want to break his heart telling him that she's with his brother.

"Right . . . " He paused, "Is this some kind of weird friend code? Where one can't sleep with the other's sibling?" Dean doesn't know about sam's feelings. She intends to keep it that way. She isn't trying to have the Winchester brothers fighting over her now.

"Why do you push so hard, Dean?" She ask.

He could tell she was annoyed and he enjoyed it.

"Why do you make it so easy?" He smirked once again.

On the other hand, Sam was back at the motel, trying to put the pieces together about this new phantom on him and his bother's hands. That was their roles. Dean goes out and tries his best to get laid, while leaving Sam to find their ghost.

He brushed through his hair with his fingers, irritated and annoyed that he's not getting anywhere with this lead that Dean some how found. He leaned back in his chair, then thought for a second before pulling out his phone to call Alex.

And after a few rings, she answered.

"Hey, al. Busy?" He ask after she answered.

"Sort of. Why?" She glanced up at Dean and mouthed to him that's it's Sam on the phone.

"Lonely. Come back?" He ask so sweetly and she couldn't say no.

"Better see beer around." And after that, she hung up.

He immediately rose from his seat, quickly cleaning up everything and putting everything that was supernatural away.

Dean met alex first and she immediately had an attraction. When Dean brought her into his life, she met Sam and bobby. In doing so, Sam, Bobby, and Dean agreed to keep all supernatural things between them. It wasn't because they didn't trust her, they just wanted to keep her safe. But little did they know, she use to know a family of vampires.

After leaving the diner, alex made her way back to the motel. Dean was left at the diner. She stood out for a second or so, then she felt her phone vibrating in her back pocket. She looked at the caller ID and it was an unknown number. She still answered though.

"Hello?"

No response. She hung up, then Sam opened the door.

• • •

"Rebekah!"

Klaus stormed into the dining hall. Ever since they located Alex and finding out that she's alive -- Rebekah had to connect with her somehow or some way. On the other hand, klaus forbid it, "Please tell me you did not do anything to draw us closer to Alex." He spoke and Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"If anything, I drew us further apart." She left the dining hall and made her way to her bedroom.

Rebekah pines for Alex. She remembers the last time she spoke to her and that was many years ago . . .

"Hey." Rebekah walked up to Alex who was waiting for her in a booth.

"So you wanted to meet?" Alex smiles. Rebekah had called her the other day telling her that she has something important to tell her. She knew it would break what they had grew in their relationship. They weren't together, but Rebekah really loves her more than just friends. The thing is she never told Alex that, but Alex can already tell.

"Before we get into it . . wanna order something?" Rebekah ask and Alex nodded. She motioned for the waitress to come and they ordered their food and drinks. About ten minutes went by and they were finally eating. Rebekah was working up the courage to tell her before it was too late.

"So um, I think I'm gonna tell you now . . . " She paused and Alex nodded, "My family - something came up and we're leaving. It's important. Which means - "

"We can still keep in touch, beks." Alex interrupted her but Rebekah shook her head.

"No we can't. We have to cut off full communication. Lose my number and I'll do the same. Nik already did his part." She said and Alex grew angry.

"When?" Alex ask.

"Tonight." Rebekah simply said, reaching for her hand, "I will always love you." And after that, she got up and left the diner leaving Alex heartbroken.

"Do you remember the day we left?" Rebekah ask whomever was behind her, but she sensed it was klaus.

"Of course. Father told us it was too dangerous for a human such as Alex to stay around us. So he made us cut all communication with her. You were devastated the most. Do you really love her that much?" Klaus ask Rebekah and she turned around.

"Very, but she can't know that. Ever." When Rebekah use to be around Alex she would put up a front to act like she didn't like her and would kinda play with her feelings. When things got serious and vulnerable, she let her guard down.

She just wished that after waking up, she had the guts to go find her after all this time. That was one thing that she beat up herself most about. And hearing that hello was like music to her ears because Alex's voice still sound the same, the same how Rebekah use to describe it . . .

Divine.

a/n:
here's the first chapter !!
some parts were changed
to make the story flow
better, so enjoy ((:

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
67.3K 1.7K 16
A girl wakes up in the middle of the forest, naked. Her name was unknown, she had forgotten her name and everything about her life. She calls for he...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
791 67 62
Continuing on from my first four glee oneshot books because they're full. (I think this will be the last book) Each chapter will be a different onesh...