The Dreadwing Reborn (Warhamm...

By Drall_Hawk

Sergeant Drall Hawk of the Dreadwing was planet side during the Battle of Caliban against his fallen brothers... More

BIO

55 3 2
By Drall_Hawk

NAME: Drall Hawk

AGE: 75

LOOKS: 

PRIMARY ARMOR:

TITLE: Dreadbringer

RANK: Former voted-Lieutenant 

PRIMARY WEAPONS:

The Sword of Dread:

The Screams of the Fallen:

The Deathly Silence (Personal Weapon):

The Silencer: 

Missile Launcher (Uses HE, AP, Rad and Stasis missile)

The Reckoning:

Grenades (In order Frag Krak and Rad):

HEAVY ASSAULT ARMOR:

HEAVY WEAPONS

STORMBOLTER

ASSAULT CANNON

PLASMA CANNONS

PHOSPHEX INCINERTATOR CANNON

CANNOT FIND A IMAGE 

THUNDER HAMMER

BIO:

Drall Hawk is a Terran Born Astartes of the first legion before being sorted into Dreadwing when they found there Primarch Lion'el Johnson being a integral part of the Dreadwing when it comes to calling out High Priority targets. Drall was promoted to Sergeant  before the battle of Caliban he was there fighting his traitorous brothers who followed the arch-betrayer Luther. When the Warpstorm devoured Caliban and being spat out with 500 of his brothers but missing Farith Redloss. Drall became the Voted-Lieutenant of the Remaining Dreadwing warriors and took up the mantle Dreadbringer and decided to keep his warriors in hiding after finding out the current Dark Angels hunted down the warriors who were spat out across points in time and knowing they killed loyal brothers who he thought alongside. after 5 years in hiding fighting Xenos and Chaos filth and avoiding the Inquisition and his Dark Angel Brethren when news reached Drall that the Lion had returned the Dreadwing formed and travelled to the Rock to assist there brothers. When they arrived they were viewed with suspicion and it took the word of the Lion to welcome them back to the fold. Azazel Demanded to know why they didn't appear sooner Drall replied with this.

Drall: "I chose not to appear cause of your people torturing and killing loyal brothers and I would not risk it for my own brothers"

After the confrontation he went and served at his primarch's side for 15 years before given a task to help the imperium...

This is the story of Drall Hawk the Dreadbringer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...