His Indian Love|| Jimin FF ||...

By yourdearauthor13

ALL CHARACTERS SHOWN IN THIS STORY ARE FICTIONAL AND THEY DO NOT EXIST IN REAL LIFE NOR ANY CHARACTER HAVE AN... More

Ah not again
Dream came true
let's visit India!
finally after 2 years
conference day
unexpected meet
W-what!
At the same place again
Let's be friends
let's be friends pt-2
back to korea
yn's past?
Day out
Tae's birthday party
Dancing together
drug??
visiting the temple
Ah! Rain
Upcoming concert!!!
Culprit.. you!?
Something seems off
Gift
loved the surprise visit
Where is she?
KAI!
Missing
Withdraw the case
It was you
Locket
She fainted
Fear of?
Back to home
balcony
Message?
Are you for real?
she have a boyfriend?
D-day
I'm the perfection itself
If we ever met again
ikyk book😌
club
why is everyone drunk?

found her

254 14 3
By yourdearauthor13

Namaskar ji..

I hope you will like the chapter.

Please leave a vote.

[ start ]
____________________________________________________

Jimin's pov
As we crawled through the dark, narrow vent, our hearts pounded in our chests. The air was thick with tension and fear. We couldn't see a thing, but we knew we had to keep moving forward.

Suddenly, we heard a faint sound echoing through the vent. It sent shivers down our spines. The sound grew louder and more ominous with each passing second. Savi gasped seeing the walls, her voice trembling with terror.

The walls were stained with blood,.

"My y-yn," she stammered, her voice barely audible.

Luzi stepped forward, her eyes filled with determination.

"Savi, no matter what you don't have to break after seeing yn in condition. You'll stay strong for yn," she reassured.

Savi didn't react, We continued crawling, inching closer to the end of the vent.

Finally, we reached the end of the hallway, where a door stood before us. We could hear muffled sounds coming from behind it, indicating that everything we were searching for was just on the other side.

Luzi turned to us, her voice filled with concern.

"Taehyung, Savi, are you both sure you can handle whatever lies beyond this door?"

They nodded, determination gleaming in their eyes. Taehyung and Savi would go with the officers, while Luzi and I would venture through the door with our own group of officers. We had to find a way out, no matter the cost.

Yn's pov
I slowly regained consciousness, my head pounding with pain. I tried to open my eyes, but they felt heavy and swollen. Memories of the last moments before I blacked out flooded my mind, and I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping it was all just a nightmare.

I attempted to move my hands, but they were bound tightly. Panic surged through me, confirming that this nightmare was all too real. Tears welled up in my closed eyes, blurring my vision even more.

The room I was in was eerie and unsettling, devoid of any signs of life. The silence was deafening, and fear gripped my heart. I took a deep breath, trying to steady myself.

"You have to be strong, yn," I whispered to myself, my voice barely audible

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself in the dimly lit room. My eyes scanned the sparse surroundings, landing on nothing but a worn-out sofa and a small table in front of me. Determination surged through me as I moved my hands, desperately attempting to free myself from the tight ropes that bound me.

Suddenly, the sound of a creaking door echoed through the room, causing my head to snap towards it. My heart raced as I locked eyes with a boy who stood in the doorway, a smirk dancing on his lips.

"Oh, so sweetheart is trying to free herself," he scoffed, his voice dripping with arrogance.

The anger inside me flared, and I shot him a glare filled with defiance.

"Don't call me that," I retorted, my voice laced with anger.

Undeterred, he took slow, deliberate steps towards me, his eyes locked onto mine.

"By the way, I'm Na-yu Cha, Cha Eun-woo's brother," he stated, the smirk on his lips growing wider.

I couldn't care less about his name or his connection to anyone. All I wanted was to be free from this terrifying situation.

"I don't care who the fuck you are, just leave me!" I shouted, my voice filled with desperation.

A wicked chuckle escaped his lips as he leaned closer, his grip tightening around my neck.

"What if I say no?" he taunted, his voice dripping with malice.

"Abe sale chutiye ek bar khul Jane de Tera to me bharta bana dungi!" I yelled

"What!? What did you say?" He demanded, his voice filled with a mix of shock with anger.

But before I could react further, his hold on my neck tightened, making it difficult to speak. In a low, strained voice, I managed to utter my plea.

"No need to know, just... untie these ropes... I'll show you!" My weak voice came out

He started untieng the ropes

I gasped as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, but I quickly jerked away and stood up from the sofa.

"Why are you so eager to leave this place? Let me have some fun, doll," he said, inching closer to me.

Fear and anger surged through me as he grabbed my hand tightly.

"Don't come near me!" I shouted, mustering all my strength to kick him in the groin. He groaned in pain and fell to the floor.

I seized the opportunity to escape, running towards the door. But as I reached for the doorknob, a loud bang echoed through the room, and searing pain shot through my upper arm. I looked down in shock, seeing blood pouring from a gunshot wound.

The pain was unbearable, and I struggled to stand up. I heard his footsteps approaching, his voice filled with anger.

"Don't try to be smart with me. You won't like the consequences," he roared.

Defiantly, I mustered the last of my strength and shouted

"I will! Do whatever you can!" But before I could do anything else, darkness enveloped me as I blacked out.

Author's pov
Na-yu carried yn and placed me on the sofa. He called his bodyguards to keep a close watch on yn but from out. Meanwhile, he went to the meeting room where Eun-woo was involved in a drug deal with others.

Eun Woo's eyes burned with an intense fire as he locked his gaze on Na Yu, a mixture of anger and frustration. Na Yu, seemingly unaffected, simply shrugged off Eun Woo's piercing stare, as if it held no power over him.

After the conclusion of the meeting, the mysterious individual bid their farewell, but not before handing Eun Woo a suitcase brimming with dollars. Filled with a seething rage, Eun Woo confronted Na Yu, his voice dripping with frustration.

"What in the world is wrong with you? I explicitly told you to stay out of the deal!"

Na Yu nonchalantly replied, taking a seat in front of Eun Woo.

"That girl kicked me and tried to make a run for it, so I had no choice but to shoot her hand. If you want, call a doctor."

Eun Woo's face contorted with a mocking disbelief, his eyes narrowing in scorn.

"Who does she think she is?" Na Yu simply shook his head, and amusement flickering across his features.

Eun Woo angrily lit a cigarette, the smoke curling around his face as he paced around the table, his frustration palpable. Through gritted teeth, he demanded.

"Where on earth is Cha Bin? Why can't he be here?"

Na Yu chuckled, a smug smirk playing on his lips.

"He's got a case to handle, or should I say, pretend to handle, just to maintain his so-called reputation." He told

"Boss, our CCTV and alarm system malfunctioned," Min Hoo, the secretary, said as he entered the room and slamming the door on wall

Eun Woo stood up from his seat, walked towards Min Hoo, and exclaimed.

"How could you fucking enter the room without knocking?"

"I-I'm sorry, boss," Min Hoo pleaded.

Eun Woo flicked his cigarette at him and lightly cut his hand with the tip of his gun.

"Fix it within 20 minutes!" Eun Woo commanded.

Min Hoo nodded and hurriedly left the room.

"I can't get why dad have kept such a bunch of morons here damn it!" Eun woo slamed the tables

"I'll just kill them someday in anger bro" na yu added his frustration

"I'm heading back. I have other matters to attend to. I didn't expect a fragile girl like her to dare do that, but she did, keep watch on her" Eun Woo rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm not staying here. I'm going to meet my girlfriend," Na-Yu stated.

"You would choose that woman over me? The same woman you met yesterday and will leave tomorrow?" Eun Woo glared at him.

"Fine, but then I can do whatever I want with her?" Na-Yu smirked.

"Did I say that?" Eun Woo retorted.

Na-Yu rolled his eyes and sat down.

Eun Woo exited the room.

Jimin's pov
Savi and Tae went to check the corridor, while we searched for another way to enter because that one seemed like the main door, and we could hear indistinct voices.

Who the hell is behind all this? This place isn't meant for ordinary people to roam around. Surely someone who owns this building is involved.

We quietly tiptoed towards the corner of the room, sensing a hidden connection to place beyond the locked door. Because tracker is showing distance decreasing in this direction Suddenly, Luzi's phone began to vibrate, shattering the silence that enveloped us.

"What the hell is going on!?" Luzi exclaimed, her voice barely audible.

"Damn it! Attack them now, but make sure not a single soul escapes, or they'll witness the wrath within me!" she commanded fiercely.

Confused and concerned, I asked, "What's happening?" as she abruptly ended the call.

"They're fixing the CCTV system, so I ordered the officers to strike. We must hurry; we cannot risk getting caught at this critical moment," she explained with a sense of urgency.

In less than a minute, we heard the unmistakable sound of someone approaching the room. Without making a single noise, Luzi swiftly gestured for the officers to find hiding spots, and we quickly followed suit, concealing ourselves in the shadows.

A man entered the room, his footsteps echoing ominously as he made his way towards the far end. Luzi glanced at me, a reassuring nod passing between us, indicating that she had everything under control. With utmost precision, she positioned herself behind him, her gun poised and ready, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

Author's pov
AMin Hoo entered the room, he immediately sensed a presence behind him. He turned around, only to find Luzi standing there with a wicked smirk on her face. Reacting swiftly, he reached for his gun in his back pocket, but to his surprise, it had already been taken by one of Luzi's officers who now stood beside him.

"Don't even think about making a sound, or I'll be the last face you'll ever see," Luzi warned him, pressing her gun against his forehead.

"Huh, really? There are over 150 guards on this floor, and they'll be here in a second if they hear a gunshot!" he retorted, fear evident in his eyes.

Luzi mocked him, saying, "Your expressions and words don't match."

Finally, Min Hoo asked, defeated, "What do you want?"

Luzi inquired, "Where is Yn?"

"I don't know," he replied.

"I don't like liars," Luzi stated firmly.

"I really don't have any information about the girl our boss brought today, but she's currently in the room behind this wall," he admitted.

Luzi, with a surprised with raised eyebrows, questioned, "And how exactly do we find our way there?"

"I'll go ahead and lead the way. I'll open the door for you, but you'll have to handle everything else on your own." He told

"And remember, you can't tell anyone about this or else there will be serious consequences."

Luzi, with a mischievous smirk, tapped her hand on his pocket where she had placed a bomb and warned

"BTW who is your boss?" Luzi asked before he could leave the room

He remained silent at first

"I don't like to repeat" luzi said

"Cha ji yu" he admitted

"Oh my! the biggest drug dealer and a mafia of korea will be in my hands soon" luzi exclaimed

"Get the hell out of here and do what you should!" Luzi said and left the room

As he left the room luzi indicated jimin to come out
Jimin quickly came out

"Let's go behind him luzi what are we wait for!" Jimin said

"You should stay here please try to understand you know who is there boss the biggest drug dealer of Korea and he is a mafia too he can do anything jimin" luzi tried to explain him jimin didn't listen a word

Luzi,jimin and two of the officers started following min hoo and rest of the officers went to look for tae,savi and other officers along with everyone out

Min hoo turned back as he reached the door just to find luzi lurking behind the wall with remote of bomb

Min Hoo quickly opened the door, and in a split second, they all rushed into the room. It was as if Luzi's team had complete control, like they were playing a video game. Jimin took his phone back, but Savi resisted, not wanting to let him go. Suddenly, Luzi fired in a direction where no one could be seen by Jimin, and a man's body dropped to the floor.

"See!" Luzi exclaimed to Jimin.

"I don't care. I have a gun look it works" jimin said and fired near on of eun-woo's man

"and I can use it or you come there first," Jimin said his face laced with worry for yn

"I know Jimin, we are here we will get yn soon but we can't be Carless"

Luzi and his was busy beating the shit out of eun-woo's men

"Now will you say or you all are willing to die!" Luzi shouted

Min hoo was standing the in corner

"They are-- min hoo was saying something but got intrupted by a voice

"Look who is here, the ms.luzi" na-yu scoffed

"Who the hell are you!?" Luzi shouted

"Lower you voice and I'm na-yu"
He said

"So you are na yu nice to meet you you'll be in the jail soon" luzi said stepping forward

Na yu took his gun out and with a loud a sound a bullet travelled in luzi's direction

Which couldn't do anything even after reaching luzi's chest because of bullet proof jacket that luzi was wearing

"What do you think? We will come here without any preperation?" Luzi and forced his gun on na-yu's chest

Na-yu was still holding his gun pointing on luzi

"I can end you on the spot but I want many information so you'll see that worst then death!" Luzi exclaimed

"And what made you think this?" Na yu said with a smirk and twisted luzi's hand behind his back and forced his gun on luzi's head

But he was soon shooted by jimin and her officer on his arm and blood started oozing from it

But that could just move na-yu's hand from luzi's back
Which was enough for luzi to get him under again

"Your situation made me think that!" Luzi said and shooted his leg which made his fall but still hia face didn't have any expression

"Jimin go to yn, hee-do and Kyung and mizo go with him!" Luzi said threw jimin's phone toward jimin for jimin to catch it

Jimin took it rushed in the direction which that show and luzi's officer followed him

Jimin's pov
As soon as luzi said that I rushed towards the direction with her officer following me

But Kyung stoped me at the corner, and peeked from the wall and saw two guards standing there, heedo and mizo attacked them after a fight of couple of minutes the situation was under control

I and Kyung went to them
The distance was decreasing and my worry was increasing
Yn must be fine.. don't think negative jimin

I said to my myself

"Yn! Are you there!?" I shouted but no response

"Sir move, let me break this damn door" mizo said and broke the door

It was dark, too dark that a single thing couldn't be seen

Someone turned on the lights but my focus was not on that

As soon as the light turned on, my heart shattered into a million pieces. I couldn't believe on my eyes or I didn't want to believe

her pale body tied up with ropes, blood dripping from her head and right arm. It was a scene straight out of a nightmare, and my breath caught in my throat, leaving me frozen for a moment. The sheer horror of the situation overwhelmed me.

I felt a surge of emotions coursing through my veins. Fear, worry, and anger all mingled together, creating a whirlwind of emotions that threatened to consume me. It was as if time stood still, the weight of the moment pressing down on me with an unbearable intensity. In that moment.

I heard someone's voice that brang me out of it but I didn't reply to that person

I took the first step towards her, my heart pounded in my chest, echoing the intensity of my emotions.

The only word which was eoching in my mind was 'i can't loose her'

I quickly untied her and mizo helped me and heedo went out to see the situation outside, he went out along with mizo

"Y-yn.. can can y-you listen me please wake up please" I said while patting her cheek, a trembling voice came out my mouth and tear slipped from eye

"Please.." I was mumbling this

"Sir we should inform savi mam and other that we found her" Kyung said and I just nodded my head

To be continued~
____________________________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter..

Sorry if it was boring to you..

Pls tell me if there is any grammerical mistake..

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 933 13
This is the second book of INDIAN WEDDING PARK JIMIN FF feat. KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGKOOK. Read BOOK-1 before starting reading this book.
115K 4.2K 42
Yn a childish girl meets the rude and cold guy Park Jimin They hate each other....but.......destiny wants them together They fall in love with each o...
9K 114 15
Nezuko x sanemi It's obviously cursed I was feeling devious ok prtty much a joke also You can hate if you want I find it kind of funny and don't wo...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...