her camp crystal lake killer...

נכתב על ידי letswritewithiris

iris (Also known as Y/n) and her friends go on a spontaneous road trip, that is until an unexpected event le... עוד

acknowledgement
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWLEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINE-TEEN
TWENTY

TEN

293 7 0
נכתב על ידי letswritewithiris

I'm back in the waters of camp crystal lake, my feet dipped into the water.  the sun is warm, even as the cool breeze trickles along. Brushing against my exposed skin. Mabel's laugh is almost poetic as she splashes water over Connors head, sticking each strand down to his forehead.

I scrunch my nose up, as a laugh pushes passed my Lips. "I swear if you do that one more time Mab." Connor playfully threatened, grin on his face as He ran his Knuckles over her head. Mabel shrieked, fighting the Grip around his arm. 

I felt warm, my stomach felt at ease as I watched them both laugh. And even I couldn't help but laugh. I turn my gaze over to the Sun, so big it almost looked fake. 

Once the laughing faded off, my brows Pinched together. My throat began to constrict as A scream Vibrated through the my body. Shaking me to my core. The once clear water is destroyed, replaced by the Crimson colour of blood. 

I Jolt my feet out of The water, eyes wide and frantic. "Mabel, Connor where are you?" I screamed, they are no where to be seen. No where around the area can I see the two. 

"You killed us." Connor moaned, his voice threading through the air. The clear lake, clouded over in a haze of Fogg. My breathing is ragged as I whip my head around. 

"No - I, NO I didn't." I cried. "I would NEVER do anything to hurt you guy's." I sobbed.

"But you lead us to our death." Mabel's hand, broken and Bloody squeeze's my shoulder. "I didn't mean too." I frantically responded. "I swear I would never do that on purpose." I Swiftly turned around, the Dock creaking under my weight. 

The blood water Splashed, coating my bare feet in it's crimson colour. "that's the words of a Coward." Connor and Mabel spoke in sync, their black silhouettes barley visible through the fog. "You ran, Left us to the hands of the Camp Crystal Lake killer." 

I reached a hand out into the fog. Wanting to read them, to hold them. But they disappeared, against the way the wind brushed. 

"I fell I swear." I sobbed, shooting forward expecting to see the fog, but I am met with the Underground hut. The chain wrapped around my ankle was a reminder of my imprisonment. the gut wrenching reminder that sooner rather than later I would be dead. 

but would that be so bad? 

I would be with Connor and Mabel. 

My brows pinched together as I sobbed, a scream unwillingly leaving my throat. But they wouldn't want to see me. did I really Bring them to their deaths. The weight of the coat around my Body makes bowel travel up my throat, stinging me. My hands grip at the Overly heavy fabric as I use all the strength I have To toss it as far away from me as possible. 

Blood coat my finger tips, and with wide eyes I Can only stare. This blood could belong to anyone. 

Luke, his father, max, Connor, Mabel. 

I didn't even notice the presence of the masked man. Not until his Finger wrapped around both of my forearms. My head snapped up as I looked at him in the eye's, it's the only place I could look. his eyes are wide and alert, yet someone soft. 

He shook me gently and I whimpered, I was going to die but if he was going to take my life I'm going to look him in the eye. Maybe he has some bit of humanity in him, maybe he'll recognise I'm human and not kill me. all this is false hop, wishful thinking really but hope was the only thing I could hold onto. 

His eyes narrowed, as he looked over my body. almost as if looking for any new injuries. 

"It was a bad dream." I crocked out, hoping I Got his Panic right. 

He dipped his head as he slowly raised to his full hight, but he stayed closer to me. as he glanced around the small space, but his gaze stopped as He looked at the discarded coat. 

my heart almost stopped, I didn't want to anger him. I seen how dangerous he was. how easy killing someone is to him for lesser reasons than throwing a coat on the dirty, ground of the place I surmised the masked killer called his home. 

"I - I'm sorry." I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth. nibbling at the skin with my teeth. "I Panicked when I had my bad dream." 

without a word, or even a glance in my direction the masked man left the hut through a hatch in the corner. I realised a breath as I shift in the uncomfortable mattress. Connor and Mable are right, I am a coward. I'm too afraid of Getting my friends revenge than loosing my life. 

I don't know how long it is before he returns, a worn bear tucked into his under arm of his button up, dirty and torn shit. If the circumstances where different I would call him cute, attractive even. though I wouldn't choose to push his oversized baby out. I can barley manage to push bowel's with ease. 

He crouches down, Hand slowly moving to my head as He ruffled my hair. I don't dare move, don't dare breath. nothing about his eyes say they want to hurt me. in fact they gloss over, almost as if he aches seeing me like this. but I'm not stupid. 

His hand jerks forward, before he pulls it back. but, with a long pause he slowly hand's the bear. On the front, in neat cursive writing. Big and Bold. Jason Voorhees. I freeze, as I look up to the masked man. 

"Jason?" I question. hesitation in my voice. 

He nod's his head eagerly, patting my head with softness. I turn the bear around, the white shirt having additional cursive writing Stitched into the fabric. it looks old and worn like the bear itself, like its seen more day's than myself.

'on your 9th Birthday - mother.' 

The Bear went limp in my hand, as I Looked at Jason. He was alive, The little boy that I had thought was dead was standing in front of me as a grown man. "I don't understand they said you - they said you where dead." I blinked. 

as Usual he didn't respond, only tilted his head to the side. but that didn't matter. Felling a fraction more brave, I moved my tongue around my mouth. 

"Why did you kill them?" 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

123K 3.8K 42
{Y/N} wakes up in the middle of the woods, surrounded by a thick mysterious fog after a car crash that should've been fatal. But she felt not a singl...
737K 27.2K 52
(THIS GOT REWRITTEN) [PLEASE NOTE: The cover is not usually blurry, I created this with PhotoShop and made it with 300 resolution and 1024x1600, so i...
20.3K 738 17
The Avengers and Justice League knew Y/N L/N was intelligent from the moment they looked up her profile. Dangerously intelligent. They realized they...
76.8K 2K 23
Yandere Slashers x Fem!Reader Y/N L/N, is a young girl who just graduated and finally found a Job in an Asylum in her Town. Finally, it was the firs...