Kamen Rider In RWBY

By UnZero123

After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomu... More

Ch-1 A New World
Bio
Ch-2 The Shining Beacon
Ch-3 First Step & Meet 9 Ghost
Ch-4 Leader Ship and Nightmare
Ch-5 Change & My Nightmare
Ch-6 Past & Lost Love
Ch-7 Best Day or Painful Day
Ch-8 Minor Hiccup and Painting the Town
Ch-9 Extracurriclar and Memory Song
Ch-10 Field Trip & Past

Ch-4 My Life & Keys

428 10 1
By UnZero123

In Academy Beacon (Night)

RWBY room, Yang and Ruby standing there watch the fighting words drama infront of them. The fighting words are Blake and Weiss who fighting over Faunus was bad and not.

Weiss: "I don't understand why this is causing such a problem."

Blake: "That is the problem."

Weiss: "You do realize you're defending an organization that hates humanity don't you the Faunus of the white Fang are pure evil's."

Blake say in anger: "There's no such thing as pure evil. Why do you think they hate humanity so much It's because people like cardin people like you that force the white fang to take such drastic measures."

Weiss ask in surprise: "People like me?"

Blake: "You're discriminatory."

Weiss yell: "I'm a victim." both silent until "You want to know why I despise the white fang, why I don't particularly trust the Faunus." walk to window and look out to sky 

Weiss: "It's because they have been war with my family for years or as an actual bloodshed my grandfather's company has had a target painted across it's back for as long as I can remember and ever since I was a child I watch family, friends disappear. Board member executed."

Weiss: "An entire train car full of dust stolen and every day my father would come home furious and that made a very difficult childhood." Ruby try to comfort her but..

Weiss: "No!" yell at ruby and walk to weiss "Now you know why I despise the white fang, it's because they're bunch of Liars, thieves and Murderers."

Blake yell back in anger: "Well, maybe we just tired of being push around."

Weiss eyes wide along with others Blake also surprised what she say.

Weiss: "We!" Blake doesn't say anything but run out from the room

Ruby yell at Blake: "Blake wait, come back." both ruby and Yang was in between rock because they both don't know which one to follow or stay 

At Beacon Field

Blake keep running until she arrive to statue of hero beacon. She look up to statue with sad face and look to Grimm. She move up her hands to ribbons untie it. She grab hold onto her ribbons and wipe away her tear.

???: "Hmm, that how you look like huh." Blake look back and see Izuku standing there in his normal outfit with weapons' on his wrist.

Blake: "I-Izuku." surprise to see him and try to hide her ears but..

Izuku: "Don't try to hide it Blake, I know you are Faunus from the started just don't know what kind?" 

Blake look at him blink: "How..." cut off by Izuku

Izuku: "Your action." blake titled her head "You like tuna, your bow sometime move like it was alive and when I accidently do a reflect light you were trying to follow and......" Izuku blink himself "I should have know, you are a cat faunus that time."  Blake giggle

Izuku smirk and walk to her: "So, why are you out here in the middle of the night alone." walk pass her and sit down on statue.

Blake sigh: "I just announce my friends that I'm Faunus."

Izuku: "Hmm, so how did they feel."

Blake: "Well..." after a minute of explain what happen back at room

Izuku snort: "Really, that little snow have a kind of life that."

Blake: "Do you you have a grudge against her."

Izuku: "No, I don't just don't like her attitude, also why are you mad for white fang?"

Blake sigh: "Because I'm one of them before."

Izuku surprise: "Ohh, did you arm.......betray them."

Blake nod: "I did because of their way of doing thing, I quite it." Blake then started to explain about her childhood life and how white fang was and how it become now. After telling a sad story.

Blake: "So, I left I decided I no longer wanted to use my skill to aid in their violence and Instead I dedicate my life to becoming a huntress so here I am." get up from here seat beside Izuku "A criminal hiding in plain view all with the help of little black bow." show her black bow.

Izuku: "I see but do you thinks that going to work by a long shot?"

Blake: "What do you mean?"

Izuku: "I mean, will keep pretend to be a human instead Faunus."

Blake yell: "I'm not pretend to be.........Human." say the last words not sure.

Izuku get up: "Look, I'm not saying hiding your ear is not a good things but you have to be true to yourself in time." 

Blake: "I-I don't know." look away

Izuku sigh: "Come with me, I want to show you something." jump down from statue and walk to somewhere. Blake follow after him after she tie her ear with bow.

Beacon Underground

Izuku and blake arrive to underground hall and both where keep walking. Blake started have a second though of she don't want to be here. After a moment of walking they arrive to ice cold door.

Izuku walk to door and put a password code in it. It open and Izuku walk in but blake

Blake: "Okay, why it's ice door is here in the underground?"

Izuku: "If you want to know come in." yell from inside.

Blake don't want but she also curious about his life so she go inside. When blake arrive Inside she eyes wide and see two people trap in ice and Izuku standing in middle.

Izuku: "Now, I will tell you who I'm really."

Next day

Ruby wake up from her bed and look down to Blake bed who was there.

Ruby: "Blake." say with sad face.

City Road

Ruby: "She been gone all weekend's." walking on road with Weiss and Yang

Weiss: "Blake is a big girl. I'm sure she can handle herself."

Yang: "Weiss come on she is one off our teammat...es." stop in her track

Ruby: "What wrongs sis?"

Yang touch ruby shoulder: "Sis, we have to find Blake now or he will be in his hands."

Weiss: "Who hands?"

Yang: "That big prevents Izuku hands."

Ruby: "Oh yeah, I didn't see in this morning too so..." cut off by weiss

Weiss: "BLAKE!" call out her name

Ruby spook by weiss yell: "Arm....weiss what are you..." cut off by Yang

Yang: "BLAKE! WHERE ARE YOU?" Weiss and Yang started to call out her name. Ruby look confuse, she shrug and join in too.

At Restaurant(on roof)

Izuku and blake having a coffee while blake asking about Izuku worlds and Izuku answer the best he can.

Blake: "Then your teammate have a mutation quirks."

Izuku: "Yea, she have a mutation quirks but she wasn't brother by it."

Blake have in star: "Cool, I wish I can see her."

Izuku sad smile: "Yea, me too." Blake see his face and about to ask

Sun: "There you are beauty, I have been looking everywhere for you." stand infornt them and looking at Blake.

Blake: "And Who are you?"

Sun: "Name Sun Wukong, a best runner and a best..." see Izuku and stop.

Izuku smirk: "Yo, Sun. Glad you come here."

Sun glup and look back blake: "A-Are you with him?" pointed to him while whisper blake

Blake: "Yea, why?"

Sun look back to Izuku who smile innocently. 

Sun: "Arm.... I have to..."interrupted by Izuku grab his clothes

Izuku: "Now, now Sun. You can't leave because you have something that I want~"

Sun in fake tear: "I'm going to die." Blake look confuse at them.

With Ruby and others

Three of them still yelling blake name while keep walking until they meet with penny who appear behind them.

They surprise to see Penny behind them and penny ask where is blake was. ruby answer for her and now they want to get to search but see yang and weiss was gone and Ruby stuck with Penny for her search.

Ship Dock at Evening

Izuku looking at the schnee company tank with...

Blake: "Is that where they will appear?"

Izuku growl sigh: "Why did you come blake?"

Blake: "Because he said, there is White Fang here too." Izuku look sun who wave her arm at him.

Izuku sigh more: "Fine but just keep out of the way pls. You don't want to mess with them if they had those keys."

Sun: "About that why does they key do because When I sell it on the store it only get a cent."

Izuku snort: "That owner must be blind but I can't blame him if he only see outside." take out a key form void "This key have a high-techa quality that can give you powers base on animals."

Blake: "Animals?"

Izuku: "Like frog key for explain it can jump higher than normal person and have long tong that can wrap around the enemy. Also it have a armor around you so it can't be destroyed by normal weak powers."

Sun: "Great." 

Blake: "Then how do you stop it?"

Izuku: "I have many ways but I only use my rider from to destroyed it or more like hurt the people inside so it can go back to normal."

Blake: "So, If we hit him enough it can go back to normal." Izuku nod

Sun: "And how the hell..." interrupted by big winds past them and they look up see a planes. The planes come down near the dock and people come out.

Blake: "Oh no.." see a white Fang mark

Sun: "Is that them?"

Blake: "Yes, is them."

Sun: "What about you?" look to Izuku who looking at the group

Izuku: "I don't see mine...."cut off by Roman

Roman: "Hey, what the hold up." white fang man look at him "We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, so why don't you animal try to pick up the place."

C.R.C : "You said it sir that what it means to be Creature Rejection Clan." His 5 man cheer behind them.

Creature Rejection Clan

Starservant(a.k.a star): "Ya da, Ya da. You people are hopeless."

Ending: "Where is he, where is my end."

C.R.C 1: "End, End, End like you ever shut up about the traitor."

End: "What do you say?" 

C.R.C 2: "Oh, you want to go mister en..." cut off by Roman

Roman: "Can you please quite, you all are making me crazy."

Star: "Welcome to my world." stroke his bear.

With Izuku and others

Blake: "Is your world always this crazy, Izuku?" ask her but Izuku didn't answer "Izuk..." stop herself by Izuku look.

Izuku looking at them like a killer face, That want to kill them but he exhale and look to blake and sun

Izuku: "You two stay here now, this is my fight." jump down and roll down on the ground and hide behind a tank.

Blake snap out too and about to follow but sun pull her back down: "What are you doing we..."

Sun: "Look." pointed down there and see the area is covering with purple smoke.

With Enemy's

Roman,Star and white fang are confuse while end and C.R.C are

End: "He here he finally here to kill me." yell in happy

C.R.C 2: "Somebody use there quirks to clear this smoke is hard to see where he will strike."

Roman yell: "Can you stop yelling and tell me what the heck is going on."

White Fang 1 see a light a green electric light dance infront of him. He walk there while follow by 4 more white fang but 3 white fang disappear from the group making the groups jump a bit and another 2 more white fang pull away into by dark rope while scream for help.

2 White Fang look around while pointed their sword or gun in mist with fear. Then Izuku appear infront of them and both started to fire at him in fear while Izuku doge and run up to them when he close he knocked them out by upper cut and belly kick. Both white fang knocked out. Then a big winds come making mist disappear because two more planes arrive by Roman call. When the mist clear.

Izuku, Roman and villain looking at each other.

Roman glup: "W-Well here is your bubby, go get him."

Star: "And what about you?"

Roman: "I'm going to stay with my new friends while finish the mission." see more white fang come down from planes and land behind Roman.

Star sigh and look back to Izuku with grain: "look our savior is here."

C.R.C 4 yell: "Savior you joking he is traitor."

C.R.C 1 yell: "Yea and we will..." cut off by end

End: "RIDER YOU COME TO KILL ME!" run up to him with dagger while laughing mad. End jump on to him but Izuku take a stance and kick him into face with one for all. End sent away from the group and hit against wall knocked out.

C.R.C 3: "Idiot."

C.R.C 4: "Let's not waste our time anymore." show a belt with other c.r.c and take out a keys

Star: "Agree." show a belt and take out key too.

C.R.C press the keys

Keys: "Hard!"

C.R.C: "Henshin." put a keys into their belt and press a red button

Star Keys: "Wave"

Star: "Henshin~" put a key into his belt and press a red button

Watch at 29

Belt: "Raid Rise, Storming Wave."

Izuku pull out his belt and put it on his wrist. Then grab two locket and open it

Locket: "Orange." put in middle

Press a another locket

Locket: "Lemon Energy." put on left

Put both into lock mode

Lockets: "Lock On." music start to play, Izuku pull the knife and cut the locket open "Mix"

Two zipper appear on his head and two fruit come out and mix each other. Then fall down on Izuku

Locket: "Jimber Lemon HAHA!"

Izuku put a sword on his shoulder and taunt them by hands. C.R.C growls and started to fire at him while Izuku run up to them while doge the bullet as in speed. Star run up to him use his fan to slash Izuku but it crush with Izuku swords.

Star: "Are you trying to be a hero here too savior." push him down but Izuku redirect the fan and punch him into chest and sent star back away and crush into a container. 

2 C.R.C run up to him with swords. Izuku pull the sword belt two time

Belt: "Twin Slash!"

Izuku swords glow in dark orange and he move fast to C.R.C and slash left, right in chest. Both C.R.C stop and kneel down destroyed.

3 C.R.C yell: "BROTHER!"

4 C.R.C yell: "DIE YOU MONSTER!" started to fire at him with 3 C.R.C.

Izuku look at them and pull the sword belt two time fast

Belt: "Slow Slash."

All the bullets from C.R.C was slow infront of Izuku. Izuku walk to Two C.R.C and slash normal at them. Both kneel down and explode.

Izuku look to wave getting up and press the belt.

Belt: "Splashing Bolide"

Star: "Haaaaaa." store up his power and his fan started to big like water "TAKE THIS!" slam it down on Izuku who pull the sword belt fast

Belt: "100 slash!"

Izuku: "Oraoraoraoaroraoraora." stand strong and slash the big fan.

Both powers in spark until Fan was destroyed in piece.

Star: "N-No Way." see his attack was stop by just sword, when he was surprise izuku pull the knife belt one time

Belt: "Jimber sparkling Slash!"

Star see Izuku run up to him with sword growl. Star guard up with fan.

Izuku: "Yaaaa." spin cut him along with fan

Belt: "Jimber sparkling Slash." star fan destroyed along with him who fall down explode, Izuku put a sword on shoulder but explode happen beside him

Roman: "Did that get him." hoping for Izuku stay down. When the smoke clear Izuku just stand there looking at him "Oh come on, that was a very powerful dust." see Izuku walk up to him

Roman look white fang: "G-Go on, fight him." White fang run up to him with yell.

Izuku ready his stance until blake and sun come down from their hide and knocked out the white fang with their weapons

Roman yell in anger: "Really, you have friends?"

Blake show his ear to other white fang behind Roman: "Brother of the white fang. Why are you adding these scum?" White Fang didn't answer but still pointed at them with gun

Roman chuckle and answer for her: "Oh kid, didn't you get the memo."

Blake: "What are you talking about?"

Roman: "The white Fang and I are going in on a Joint business venture together."

Blake: "Tell me what it's or we will end it to your operation."

Roman laugh: "Don't thinks you won kid because...." look up to right and see two planes gun point at them

Sun: "LOOK OUT!" Planes rain fire down on blake who eyes wide but Izuku stand infront of her and take the hit.

Blake: "IZUKU!" see a lot of smoke.

Roman laugh: "HAHAHA! That will take it out of him." look to blake and sun "Now as for you two." point his staff to them "Say hello him for...." interrupted by

Belt: "Jimber thousands arrow" 

All of them look at the smoke and see Izuku in destroyed armor with bow pointed to two planes with orange line up in sky. Izuku release the bow and fire a thousands arrow at the planes. Arrows hit the plane window, engine and wings. Planes fall down destroyed.

Sun: "Amazing." See Izuku look back to Roman who was gone from them. Izuku look around with others and hear...

Roman: "Next time, I see you I will come up with a big cannon that can destroyed you Rider." yell at them from inside plane and fly away.

Sun: "Damn it they got away." put back his weapon on his wrist and look at Izuku "But I have to say you where..." see Izuku kneel and fall down while his armor disappear.

Blake: "Izuku!" run up to him kneel down near him "A-Are you okay are you..."stop by feel something in her hands she look at and see a blood coming out from his shoulder.

Blake: "B-Blood." blake hear a growl from Izuku and she snap out, she remove her scarf from her neck and wrap around Izuku arm to stop the bleeding and look at sun "Sun, call ambulance and Ozpin."

Sun: "R-Right." he take out his phone and call them.

Blake look back Izuku who breathing hard: "Hold on Izuku, you going to be okay. Yo..."cut off by End appear beside blake and Izuku

End yell: "KILL ME RIDER!" try to stab him with dagger but a flying sword scratch ending making the dagger fall down "AHHHH!" end jump back away and look for the person who scratch him 

End Yell: "WHO STOP ME WHO STOP MY EN...."stop by someone hit his head and knocked him out.

Blake: "Ruby?!" see ruby behind end with her weapon.

Ruby: "Blake, what happen her..." come close to them and see Izuku cover in wound and blood "IZUKU!" kneel down and try to help but she was panic until

Blake: "RUBY! Calm down, we already call the ambulance and I already stop his bleeding with my clothes."

Ruby: "B-But he need to..."

Izuku say in weak state: "I-I'm fine rose." motion with his hand

Ruby/Blake yell: "Izuku!"

Izuku: "D-Don't yell, where is sun...." look for sun

Sun come to them: "I'm here what do you need man?"

Izuku put his hands down to ground and two suit case come out from void: "S-Sun, put the collar on them while put all the keys and belts to other case."

Sun: "Got it." he get up and grab the case.

Izuku look to ruby: "R-Rose help him with key."

Ruby: "B-but..." cut off by blake

Blake: "Go help him Ruby, I stay near for him."

Ruby want to say no but both were asking the same time so he nod and help with sun and collecting the key.

Weiss and Yang arrive with some Police who near the site.

Weiss: "What in the world happen here?" see a flame burning with two planes.

After that Police, Ambulance and Fire men come and do there things.

Yang and Weiss see ruby, sun, Penny and Blake sitting on box.

Yang: "Ruby, Blake." call out to them. Four of them look at her 

Ruby: "Weiss." get up from her seat "I just want to let you know that blake isn't in the white fang now and she has cat ears under the bow isn't that cool." weiss walk past her to blake "Okay bye."

Yang ask in surprise: "What really?"

Weiss stare at blake

Blake: "She right, I'm not involved of..." cut of by Weiss

Weiss: "Stop, I don't want an explanation. You told us you're not part of them anymore. I've been thinking about it a lot." walk close to her "And you know what?" blake just hmm noise "I don't care, I don't."

Blake look at her confuse: "You don't care?"

Weiss: "Right, so next time when you have a really big problem to solve you should come to your team first." look behind her "Instead of someone else."

Blake look to back and only see sun who wink at her. She look back to Weiss, Yang and Ruby who smile at her.

Blake remember the talk with Izuku

Flashback at Restaurant

Blake slam her hand down: "Why do mean the way of white fang is doing waste of time."

Izuku sip coffee: "Because what they doing is wrong like you said before, instead of peace they doing what human do hate, steal and so on."

Blake sit back down: "Then what do you suggest we do?"

Izuku: "Make a real bond first like your teammate." blake titled her head "Of course, it will not be easy but in time it will come to you like no other feeling you hasn't had it before."

Flashback end

Blake tear up and wipe her tear away and look at her teammates

Blake: "Okay but I did tell one of our teammate." weiss make a hmm noise

Yang know what blake saying: "Oh yeah, where is that prevent? Did he..."look closer to blake arm and see a blood stain "Blake your arm is bleeding" walk up to her and look at her arm

Weiss: "What?!" just see it now

Blake: "Oh no, this is not mine is from Izuku."

Yang/Weiss: "WHAT! What happen to him?"

Ozpin: "I believe we can answer that for you." four girls look back and see Ozpin with Glynda arm cross glare at them "Also, I believe we want some question too of what happen here?"

Next Morning

Weiss look at their room

Weiss talk to herself: "I wasn't laying about the bunks bed."

???: "You have buried all of your most precious dream." Weiss look at the voice "You pretend not to care the Faunus, white Fang. You'll never truly forgive them."

Weiss gasp because she see her self and she was trap in Nightmare Grimm.

After a moment Ruby, Yang and Blake looking for Weiss only to find her on the floor with thorn roots on her body. They immediately pick her up and take her to Professor Shion room and alert Ozpin and Glynda.

Izuku not with them because of wounds

Ruby got scratch in real world and Shion wake up ruby with her semblance. Ruby wake up in gasp and ask people around her

Ruby: "Did I wake up from a dream?"

Back in weiss dream

Bat Whitley Schnee: "She escaped sister."

Nega-Weiss: "Klein!" call out to robot Klein

Klein bow: "Yes, mistress weiss. Grumpy Klein is here for you."

Nega-Weiss: "Mobilizes all Imperial soldiers and search for ruby."

Klein salute: "As you wish."

Stone Jacques: "If you truly are suited to be a daughter of the Schnee Clan, then carry out your duties, Weiss." Bat Whitley chuckle

Nega-Weiss girth her teeth: "I'ill prove to you that I'm worthy." a thorn appear under her feet and behind her

With Ruby and others

Yang ask Ruby worry: "Are you okay? Are you all the way awake?"

Ruby: "Yeah....I did find the dream weiss, but did I fail somehow?"

Shion: "For a first reconnaissance mission, you performed very well. Please tell us in detail about everything you saw and heard."

After a moment of explain about what kind of place it was and shino pointed out where grimm usually be.

Glynda: "When you saw weiss inside the dream, What was she like?"

Ruby answer: "She was really mad. It seemed like she hated me."

Yang joke: "She's the same awake."

Blake: "Yang..."

Shion: "The Nightmare is trying to make you believe that." ruby look at her

Glynda: "That is the only nightmare exploiting her mind. Although I'm sure it would be traumatic. If you though that was actually her true self."

Ozpin: "We should differentiate for from the original weiss. Let's call her Nega-Weiss."

Yang Joke: "Negative? I don't think I've ever seen a positive Weiss."

Blake: "Quite."

Ruby: "Also, Weiss was super strong. I couldn't handle her at all."

Shion: "That, too, is because it's inside a dream. The dream Weiss...no the Nega-Weiss will become as strong as her mind allows it to be."

Shino sand time was stop falling and she turn upside down again and sand start to fall down as flower.

Shion: "Please, decide who will enter the dream by the time my aura recovers."

Ruby/Blake/Yang: "I'll go! This time I'll go too! Me too."

Ruby: "If there are too many of us, they'll spot us right away." Blake and Yang look at her "I should go alone."

Yang: "You want us to leave everything to you?"

Ruby: "Well, I'm leader."

Yang put a hands on wrist: "What are you talking about? This isn't only your responsibility. You couldn't handle her alone, so it's obvious we should go as a team."

Blake: "You really don't want us to see that dream weiss, do you?"

Ruby look away: "Well, it's,....."

Yang surprise: "Huh? Ah, I get it. I guess the dream weiss must be really nasty."

Blake: "Nega-Weiss." point out for yang "I've been thinking about it since weiss fell asleep and just like weiss, I decided that I don't care. So I'll be fine."

Yang: "We can ask Weiss how she actually feels later. We're going in togther leader."

Ruby thinks about a little: "Yeah...Ok..."interrupted by loud yell outside from room.

???: "YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE!"

???: "Why not?"

???: "BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL HURT!"

???: "I'm fine and I'm just going in their look at my team."

Ozpin, RBY, Shion and Glynda head out from door and look at the hallway see Izuku and JNPR. Izuku keep walking toward were his team while Jaune and Ren try to stop him but they have a hard time stopping him while other two girl look only from side line.

Jaune: "Man, what does he eat to have this strength. Ren are you even pulling him?" push Izuku from the front.

Ren: "I'M!" pull Izuku from the wirst.

Izuku: "What the matter with you two, I only want to look how are they doing?"

Jaune: "You can't, I know you will do something evil when they are asleep."

Izuku: "Really jaune, I didn't know you were that kind of guy."

Jaune: "I'M NOT!" 

Ozpin fake cough and they look at him "Boys keep it down and Jaune, Ren release Izuku, after all he have the right to know it."

Jaune and Ren release, while Izuku walk to them and ask: "So, how is she?" ask RWBY team.

Ruby: "Well..." show her and Izuku look over see weiss on web.

Izuku: "I see.... can you filled in for me too."

After explain

Izuku: "Hmm, Hmm I see but are you sure you three can handle it?"

Yang/Blake/Ruby: "Of course."

Izuku sigh: "Okay, just be careful and don't listen to her words deeply."

Yang nag: "Aww, are you worrying for us now cutie~"

Izuku smirk: "Maybe, do you like a good luck kiss~"

Yang blush and back away: "N-No thx."

Ruby: "I want it." say in happy tone.

Yang: "No you won't." pull her away from Izuku.

After a moment plan and prepare, JNPR team go back to class order by Glynda while Ozpin well check them again later. Izuku say good luck to RBY and he did something to shion computer without notice others while he walk back to room.

Watch from 6:30 to end

Watch from started and end at 12:22

In Izuku room

Shion announce what will happen if they fail this time. Izuku get up from chair and stretch his body and he feel all good.

Izuku: "Look like is my time to help them, for now.." press something on phone and sent a mail to Blake and Yang and Izuku walk out from room "This will help with their problem now for rose."

Summer and Nana appear beside him.

Summer: "Hey I know what you are plaining and go easy on my child. She is still young."

Nana: "She right Izuku."

Izuku: "Why do you guys take me for some kind of wolf monster?"

Summer/Nana: "Yes."

Izuku sigh and keep walking while annoyed by two ghost along the way.

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 753 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
11.7K 192 8
Izuku Midoriya at the age of 4 Learns that life isn't always fair. He was diagnosed as quirkless on his birthday. Since that day, his siblings and fo...
11K 179 24
"Corruption have been a problem for centuries and many things have lead to it, but most of time it have always been power hungry people but there hav...
101K 2.6K 16
Izuku Midoriya the ninth wielder of One For All had a fight with Shigaraki and defeated him and erased the power All For One but he was transported i...