SECRETS & REGRETS

PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... Еще

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 70

2K 122 13
PLK_ARMY

With Tae, in his room

Tae entered in his room and went to the washroom directly. He washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror and spoke, "Your Kook is hurt because of you. You literally forget him. He always craved for a little time from us and we are not even able to give him that too. Kim Taehyung, shame on you."

He clenched the wash-basin tightly and looked at himself in the mirror intensely. He in his mind, "I have to do something. I have to make him feel that we are always there for him. He matters to us the most."

He quickly wiped his face and went back to his room. He opened the cupboard and crouched down a little and pulled out a box from the lower shelf of the cupboard. He sat there on the floor and opened the box. He pulled out a small soft ball from the box and looked at it and smiled.
________________

"Hyungie, catch this", said little Kook. "Don't throw it much away", said little Tae.

Kook threw the ball and it fell into the lake. They both gasped and Tae said, "Kook, what you did?" Jungkook ran towards the lake and said, "My ball.... I will get it back."

He started going closer to the lake. Suddenly someone picked him up in air. He looked at the person and thrashed his hands here and there and spoke, "Hyungie leave me... I will get the ball back."

Yoongi spoke, "Do you want to get drown into the lake for a ball, huh?" Jungkook start sobbing and said, "I want my ball back."

Yoongi held him in his arms protectively and spoke, "I will get it back. If you want anything, tell hyungie. I will get everything for you." Jungkook wiped his tears cutely and nodded his head.

Yoongi put him down and entered into the lake. He got him his ball back. Jungkook squealed in happiness and danced in joy and spoke, "Hyungie is best. Thank you hyungie. Love you." Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair.
____________________

Tae smiled and put the ball back into the box. Then he pulled out a old broken gaming console from the box and mumbled, "Appa broke it in anger." He then smiled lightly remembering the day.
__________________

"What is this, huh? If Nobody says anything to you, does it mean that you will not study at all, huh?", yelled Mr. Kim.

"S-sorry Appa, I w-will do better next time", said Jungkook feeling scared. Mr. Kim yelled again, "You said the same thing last time too." Jungkook flinched and spoke, "S-sorry."

"Bring all of your games here", said Mr. Kim. Jungkook looked at his dad and spoke, "Appa please, I will study properly and will get good marks next time. Please don't take away my games, please."

"Can't you understand at once?", shouted Mr. Kim. Jungkook flinched again and was about to say something but Mr. Kim ordered a maid to bring all his games to him. The maid brought all the games and Mr. Kim picked up the game console and threw it on the ground hardly. It broke. Mrs. Kim and Yoongi came there running hearing the noises.

Jungkook started crying seeing his appa this much angry on him. Mr. Kim spoke, "You will not get any games from now on." Jungkook sobbed silently. Mrs Kim went and hugged Jungkook and said, "Don't scare him honey." Mr. Kim didn't said anything.

Yoongi went and faced his dad and spoke, "Dad, don't scold him like this. He will study properly from now on."

"Yoongi, don't come in between and you can't talk to me like this", said Mr. Kim. "I didn't said anything wrong dad. I am just saying don't scold him for some stupid marks", said Yoongi looking into his dad's eyes.

"You are not afraid of me, huh?", said Mr. Kim. "Learnt from you dad... always be fearless", said Yoongi. Mr. Kim chuckled and said, "So why don't you get the punishment on his behalf? Whats say?" Yoongi smiled a bit and said, "Ready dad." Mr. Kim again chuckled and spoke, "This is the reason I like you."  Yoongi chuckled.

Jungkook immediately hugged Yoongi from behind and said, "Appa don't punish him please. Punish me." Mr. Kim just smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair and went away after saying, "Yoongi, in my office. Need to discuss about the file you completed." "Coming dad", said Yoongi smiling.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook and spoke, "He will not punish me. Don't cry now." Jungkook looked down and spoke, "Sorry hyung. Because of me, you got scolded."
____________________

Tae smiled after remembering about the past. He mumbled, "Yoongi hyung always used to save us from dad but he got the same anger as him."

Tae smiled again and put the console back into the box. Then he pulled out a toy gun from the box. More memories came into his mind.
____________________

"Hyungie, when I will point the gun towards you, pretend to die, okay?", said Jungkook. Tae scoffed and said, "Kook, how old are you, 5? You are already 11, stop playing these stupid games."

"Hyungie please.... do it na... for me..please", whined Jungkook. "Okay, but only once", said Tae.

Jungkook nodded excitedly and pointed his gun towards Tae and speak dramatically, "Hahaha, I will kill you today..... Shoot! Shoot!! Shoot!!!!"

Tae acted like he is shot and pretended to die. Jungkook started jumping all proud, "I killed the bad man. Yeahhh... yeahhh....". Just then his foot slipped and he fell into the swimming pool.

Tae immediately ran towards him worriedly because Jungkook don't know how to swim. Tae quickly jumped into the water without thinking anything and tried to get him out of the water. Then some guards noticed them and quickly helped them and pulled them out of water.

After coming out of water, Tae immediately asked, "Are you fine? Tell me, huh? Are you fine?" Jungkook nodded and spoke, "I am fine hyung. You saved me." Tae hugged him tightly.
_____________________

Tae put the gun back and looked at other things too and mumbled, "All my memories revolve around you Kook. I am sure you will understand that you were the most important person for us and still is. You are our life baby."

Tae closed the box and picked it up and happily went towards Jungkook's room. He entered into his room and noticed Eunwoo sitting on the chair. He just went and put the box on Jungkook's table. He then went towards Jungkook and sat beside him and caressed his face and mumbled, "Get up quickly Kook. I need to show you all those things. I am sure you will feel good after remembering the past days and will get to know that me and hyung loves you the most since the day you came into our lives."

He continued staring at him and stroking his hair gently. Eunwoo looked at both of them and a small smile appeared on his face. He in his mind, "I think, I spoke more than needed. They loves him alot and I made them feel guilty. Did I do the right thing?"

On the other hand, with Yoongi

After Yoongi went inside his room and locked it, he pulled out his phone from his pocket and opened a picture of their parents. He sat down on the floor leaning against the door. Tears were flowing from his eyes continously.

After few more seconds, he mumbled, "Dad, I am not a good son and not a good brother.... I am a failure. I.... I couldn't take care of my younger brother properly..... our Kook suffered everything alone..... I... I was not able to give him confidence that he can share anything with us.... anything. I was not able to assure him that I am always there for him. He... he chose to bear all the scoldings and punishments instead of..... instead of... telling me the truth.... about himself. S-sorry dad..... I am sorry.... I failed.... I am not responsible.... sorry dad... sorry."

He broke down in tears. He spoke again while sobbing, "Dad.... I ... I am not brave... I don't know how to confront him... I have no strength to talk to him. What should I do now? Dad please tell me.... please tell me...... Mom, I am sorry I couldn't take care of your Kookie.... I am really sorry mom.... sorry."

He was crying badly while looking at his parents picture. Just then he heard Sohee banging the door, "Yoon, open the door baby. Please open the door. I am here. Please baby." Yoongi didn't said anything, still sitting in the same position. He heard her again, "Yoon baby, please don't do something stupid. Please open the door. Yoon.... open the door."

Yoongi spoke in a low voice, "I need some time alone. I am fine." Sohee stopped banging the door and spoke, "Yoon, take as much time as you want. Don't do anything stupid. Please be fine. I am here only." Yoongi didn't responded and cried more.

After some time, he got up and threw his phone away and picked up a vase lying on his bed side table and threw it on the mirror. The mirror broke down into million pieces. Sohee panicked and started banging the door again and yelled, "Yoon, what are you doing? Yoongi open the door. Yoon.... open the door please."

Yoongi didn't opened the door and more crashing sounds and shattering voices came from the room. Tae also come there running with a worried face hearing all the noises. Eunwoo also came but stood at a little distance. Tae asked to Sohee, "Noona, what happened? What is hyung doing inside?"

Sohee said holding back her tears, "I don't know Tae. He... he is not opening the door.... please do something... I ... I am scared." Tae said, "I am bringing the spare key." He immediately ran from there to bring the spare key of Yoongi's room. He came back with the key and quickly opened the door.

Sohee and Tae both looked at the room's condition. Eunwoo also came and peeked inside the room. The room was totally damaged. Mirror broken, pieces of vase lying on the floor, television all damaged, bed all messed up, bedsheets and pillows lying here and there, it was a complete mess. Yoongi was nowhere in the room.

Tae and Sohee immediately entered inside. Sohee spoke worridly, "Yoon, where are you?" Tae also yelled, "Yoongi hyung,..... hyung...". Sohee looked at the bathroom door that was closed and the voice of running water was coming from inside. Sohee went to the door and banged it and asked, "Yoon, what are you doing inside? Open the door, please."

Tae also said worriedly, "Open the door hyung. Please hyung, open the door." They received no reply from inside the bathroom. They kept banging the door and waited for Yoongi.

After some time, the door opened and they saw Yoongi in a bathrobe. His hair and body all wet. Sohee hugged him tightly. He didn't hugged her back and spoke lightly, "Tae, go out." "But hyung----", said Tae but got cut-off in between by Yoongi, "Go.....now!"

Tae nodded his head and turned around to go out. He noticed Eunwoo standing there at the door. He grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the room.

He took Eunwoo to the living room and asked, "Why are you still here? Go from here." Eunwoo spoke, "Hyung, I am sorry. All this is happening because of me but please let me stay here with Jungkook today."

Tae said, "No you can't stay here. Go back to your house. I will take care of him." Eunwoo requested him, "Hyung, please let me stay. I request you. Please." Tae said, "You already did enough. You made us realise our mistake and I am grateful to you for that but we don't need more help. So please go from here."

"Hyung, please----", said Eunwoo but got cut-off by Tae in between who spoke, "Please go. I am really thankful to you but you can't stay here. You did enough. Now let us handle the situation."

Eunwoo nodded unsurely and said, "Can I contact you to ask about Jungkook's health?" Tae said, "Yes you can. I will keep you updated. Go now." Eunwoo glanced at the upstairs one last time and turned around to leave. He slowly left the mansion.

Tae sighed and mumbled, "Yoongi hyung, please be fine. Jungkook and I need you." He then went upstairs and went into Jungkook's room. He laid beside Jungkook and protectively hugged him and closed his eyes to sleep. Slowly, he drifted to dreamland.

Hey guys, this is the another chapter.

What you guys think, will Tae and Yoongi accept Jungkook for being gay??? Will they be able to assure Jungkook? Will they be able to make him understand that he matters to them the most? What will happen next......

Comment down guys and let me know what you guys think! Waiting for your comments.

And stay tuned for upcoming chapters! Please like, comment and follow me guys. Show your support.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

75.3K 2.3K 30
In this story BTS are sweet, caring, and strict hyung of jungkook. They are overprotective towards jungkook. They all love jungkook but there is twis...
814K 34.4K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...
The Kim Family ❤️ AlwaysDisguised

Художественная проза

9.9K 358 11
Taehyung being a strict father and brother to his little babies.
18.5K 803 18
Just Min Yoongi 'the Nerd' living with his bad boy Mafia Brothers.. Includes #only brotherly relation #depressed #abuse #fluff #major character death