THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

By thvfiqz

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... More

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM
CH 9 | FEELINGS
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 22 | MISSING YOU
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 35 | WITH YOU!
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 46 | I AM YOURS...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...
CH 56 | ALL I NEED IS YOU...
CH 57 | WITH MY LIFE...
EPILOGUE | I MISSED YOU....

CH 30 | LOST IN EYES

7.8K 456 86
By thvfiqz

Your eyes widened as you heard Seokjin when you unwittingly coughed onto the soup you were gulping down gaining everyone's attention, especially Taehyung's.

Twitching his head in your direction and back at the dining table, he stretched his hand to get a glass of water and offered it to you.

You took a glance at him while coughing lightly as he elongated his hand over your back before rubbing your back with his palm, “Drink it.”

You held the glass of water from him and quaffed down a few sips of water as he gingerly rubbed your back to settle down your light coughs as you could feel your heart racing up with his touch as well as thinking about ‘Honeymoon!’

“Are you okay?” Yeji asked, making you come out of your reverie as you nodded, looking at her before muttering, “Yeah.” You looked at Taehyung as he looked back at Seokjin with a straight face before saying, “Why not? We are up.”

You heard Taehyung making your already racing heart accelerate more, “What?” You muttered as everyone heard it clearly, all four pairs of eyes were on you making you befuddle and abash at the same time.

Trying to cover up your statement you stammered, “Hmm… I mean to say that in the upcoming week, our company is organizing a party.” You declared when Yeji said, "No issue. We have booked the hotel the week after.”

You nodded while making an 'o' shaped mouth and smiling at her in befuddlement as you heard Taehyung's hoarse voice beside you, “You don't have to worry about it. Anyways, we will be going in my private jet.” You took a glance at him and blinked.

The hold on the glass tightened as you could feel Taehyung's warm hand tracing your rib cage making shivers run down your spine when you looked at him and he did the same.

Licking onto your lips, you gazed through Taehyung's orbs as he immediately winked at you, making your heart skip a beat.

You blinked at his reaction when you heard Aeri say, “I also wanna go with Taetae and Kitty."

You hastily looked down at Aeri who looked at all the others with the pout and doe eyes. A second later you heard Yeji say, "Of course, we will after they come back from Spain.” Aeri pouted more before folding her hands over her chest.

“Awee… We will go on a holiday for sure.” You declared looking at her before patting her head, lightly as she asked, “We will go to an amusement park?” She asked but before you were about to say something you heard a voice coming from behind you, “Of course, we will.”

Taehyung stopped near your shoulder and chin from back as you could feel his arm breath tickling your exposed shoulder and neck making you gulp down while the butterflies were lingering around your heart and stomach.

You could feel your breath getting unsteady as Taehyung looked at your profile before whispering, “You are ready for our honeymoon, Kitty?” Your chest heaved up and down at an unsteady pace.

You looked at him with your side-eyes before glancing at his lips as he looked back at Aeri with a mild smile when Aeri raised her hands in the air and shouted, “Yay! We will go to an amusement park.” Yeji and Seokjin smiled looking at their daughter.

You blinked while your heart flipped in its place before you felt the warmth of Taehyung's palm fading away as he retreated his hand from your back while taking a glance at you.

Finishing the bowl of porridge, you watched Taehyung raising his feet from the chair as he made his way inside the kitchen. In an instant, you hastily raised your feet from the chair before muttering, “I will be back.” Yeji nodded as you sauntered inside the kitchen with the bowl of leftover porridge in your hands.

“I will ask him. Why did he say yes to the honey- I mean the trip- F*ck it.” You thought as you looked at his visage you watched him leaning against the kitchen counter before folding his hands across his chest, knowing you were coming to talk to him.

Tracing your visage, “Oh! How much do I love to irritate her? She looks so gorgeous being vexed, especially by me.” He thought as he licked onto his lower lip and clamped it within his teeth.

He watched you stretching your hand out and pointing your finger at him before standing in front of him as you placed the bowl beside the sink on the countertop and whisper-yelling, “Why did you say yes to the honey- to the trip.” You asked, looking straight in his orbs as you traced down his lips which he had clamped within his teeth.

Wiggling through his orbs with your scrutinized eyes you watched him raising one of his brows at you before hearing, “Why? Do you have any problems?” Within instant moves, he leaned in, making you bend your back as your eyes widened when you overbalanced on your feet.

A light squeal left your mouth as you were about to fall when Taehyung promptly stretched his hand to get a hold of your lower arm and pulled your physique towards himself while he glided his left hand on your back.

Your heart skipped beats while hammering inside your ribcage when your chest collided with his.

Your chest bobbed heavily while gazing straight into his cocoa orbs with your widened orbs. His orbs were glimmering under the penetrating sunlight while your cheeks were flushing pink tint but all he could notice was your shimmering orbs with nothing but astonishment.

Your heart was fluttering with a rapid pace which you couldn't control, “Why does he look at me with those eyes? Like he is never wanna look away.” You thought as you blinked once while your palms were resting on his sturdy chest, you could sense his heart hammering inside his chest.

The words were stuck inside your throat as Taehyung gulped down a lump in his throat while you traced his Adam’s apple budging taking your attention as you parted your lips apart and he wiggled his orbs within your lips from your eyes, “Answer me.” He whispered as he pulled you closer making you stand up on your toes.

Your breath hitched at his gesture, you could feel his warm breath trickling down your lips and chin. Taking a few seconds and summoning all the courage you stammered while he was staring in your orbs when you gazed down at his chest hindered in the T-shirt he was donned in, “I… I know…”

He tried to capture your eyes while you were trying your best to not look into his cocoa orbs which would make you nervous every time he stared into your orbs making your heart beat rush, “What do you know?” He asked, waiting for you to complete your answer as you continued, “I know… That you did it on purpose.”

He raised one of his eyebrows at you as he slowly yet steadily retreated his left hand from your waist before placing his curled index finger under your chin making shivers run down your spine.

You could feel your heart flipping inside your chest. You gulped down a lump in your throat as he leisurely pushed your chin up to make you look up at him.

“And may I know what my purpose is, Kitty?” He asked with his voice octaves deep as he glided his hand from your lower arm making his way down inside your palm as you took a glance at your hand.

The tips of his fingers tickled down your cold skin and you could feel goosebumps rising all over your arms and back but all you could do was get lost in his touch.

“What are you doing?” You whispered looking at him intertwining his slender fingers with yours while the herd of elephants were dancing inside your stomach making it church at the feeling.

Taehyung tightened his grip on your fingers before you heard him say, “Nothing. Does something happen to you when we are this close?” He asked, making you befuddled.

“What… What do you mean?” You asked him looking at your intertwined hand with his as he took a glance at your visage.

Discerning your cheeks which just turned ruddy by the passing seconds just because of the effect he has on you, “I know how much happens to you, Y/n and I will make you spill it. You will speak about it yourself.”

“Hmm? Answer me.” He asked again in his soft yet rough voice as you finally looked at him, he was already looking at you, “No… No.” You whispered looking straight at his sturdy chest, gulping down nervously which he noticed. “Oh, really? If it isn't like that then why haven’t you told me to let go of you till now?” He asked.

Your eyes widened at his sentence as you promptly slid your hand off his grip and retreated a step from him.

Looking into his orbs with your furrowed orbs you commented, “You are an opportunist.” You gritted your teeth at him, folding your arms over your chest while your tresses bobbed up and down.

“Only for you, Kitty.” He retorted, making you frustrated at his declaration as you shrewd your shoulders before taking a step towards him and declaring, “I am gonna kill you.” Gritting your teeth, you whisper-yelled at him with your rough voice and scrutinized eyes.

Taehyung chuckled at your threat as he watched you stretching your hands out and gestured to choke the air within your hands. “Her lightly damp tresses made their way over her shoulders while her cheeks were ruddy till now. I noticed the tip of his ears turned pinkish when she was choking the air with her tiny hands.”

“She looks so cute yet winsome at the same time. If it wasn’t for her begging me to kiss, I would have kissed her long ago. Like how can someone resist her? She was the one who could attract a walking man walking down the road. I still can’t believe that she hasn’t been in a single relationship yet.”

“The boys really missed their chance to win over the diamond-like her.” Taehyung thought to himself as he was unwittingly smiling staring into your orbs when you noticed him smiling at you with a faint smirk appearing over his lips.

Your once angry expressions turned befuddled as you watched him smiling looking at you.

You traced his pinkish petals while his orbs were twinkling looking at you as his exposed forehead was shining under the illuminating lights in the kitchen.

“His orbs were a maze, I would get lost in them. And his soft touch, makes me feel the warmth that… That I have started craving for. I feel safe whenever he touches me.” You thought.

You came out of your trace, “What are you thinking Y/n?” Simmering down your racing heartbeat, you gulped down through your thirsty throat while Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows at you before asking, “Did you get lost in my eyes?”

You scoffed at him before huffing at him, “Of course, not. Why would I? I can't differentiate between your eyes and racoons.” You declared, making him raise his eyebrows at you as he shifted on his legs getting offended.

“What? My eyes look like racoons?” Taehyung asked as you nodded, “Of course. Didn't anyone tell you that before?” You asked, looking elsewhere and rolling your eyes at him.

Taehyung blinked, looking at you as he scoffed at your statement, “Think whatever you want.” He declared, shrugging his shoulders and making his way out of the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 36.2K 30
" It was you,wasn't it? My pretty girl." His voice was firm. Sinister glint in his eyes as he sat on the couch in my dimly lit living room, all in hi...
139K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแด-แด„แดแด. ๐Ÿšฉ(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
42.8K 1.2K 9
****EXTREMELY EROTIC**** "Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing...
1.1M 45.9K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...