SOMETHINGS..

By Ardra182

Two pure souls who has nothing but love in their heart, found each other to lead their own journey: whether... More

note
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

chapter 1

1K 31 11
By Ardra182

Sunday is always better. People get a day to relax and spent some time with their loved ones. But for some people it's a curse. They want to avoid any free time from their life to avoid annoying thoughts. That's the same for him., Kim Taehyung .

26 year old great business man. Handsome, charming, talented and pretty rich. Settled in South Korea.

Family is always a dream for him. From Childhood his companions were always the children and some old grandparents who were abandoned just like him.

But there is someone who were always with him. It was his uncle in the orphanage. He was his father figure

He is Gong yoo. A man who lost the love of his life and his bundle of joy in an accident. He woke up after 1 year from Coma after the tragic incident . He moved on but later dedicated his life to the children in orphanage . He was a middle class men with monthly wages, but all of it goes to the children's study. He is a upright man , honest, determined and have his own opinions . Now he still live in the orphanage , enjoying his old age . Taehyung is a son to him and in him he sees his dead child.

RINGGGGGG RINGGGGGG.........

AH! He sighed and cut the call that was keep ringing . He shut his eye and sat there in his comfortable seat in front of the mahogany table filled with various papers and a laptop

The next moment he flinched by a loud noise of door opening. He looked at the front with widened eyes .

" YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! CAN'T YOU ATTENT THE CALL YOU MORON. YOO UNCLE IS NOT GIVING ME THE PEACE OF MY MIND. "

That was Jimin, the one and only soulmate of tae.

Only need 3 words to describe him
Sexy, cuty, lovely. Vmin met in high-school. V was quite introvert at school so jimin worked hard to befriended him . Jimin has a lovely family and they all love V. He is the CFO of the vante corporation .

Jimin huffed after shouting meanwhile v just sighed .

" You know why chim"

Jimin rolled his eyes.

" It is not thier fault that u don't have anyone u like"

" but chim"

" no, we all love u . We want to see u happy. Not someone who is workaholic. "

" chim I don't want to get married now. I'm better this way"

" No u are terrible this way. U are going to see the one u are going to marry tomorrow. That's final. Now take the call and speak to uncle ."

" ok"

v sighed and decided to call his uncle. He took his phone and was going to dial the number but it started ringing denoting the incoming call. Jimin gave him a look that says "SPEAK" and went outside probably to eat something.
Tae took the phone and attended it .

"Hello tae"

" yes pa"
" thank God you attended. I was worried . Where the hell were you?. I just asked u to see a person to marry not to marry tomorrow. U just stormed outside with puffed cheek just like someone took your laptop."

"Pa I told you I don't want to marry anyone now. Why are you forcing me"

" I'm not forcing you fool. I'm just asking you to see the person. If you don't like him just say no . "

" fine I'm ready. When are we going . "
"Tomorrow morning 11 am"

"OK I'll be there".

"If u back out the last moment, then I will show u the real me."

"Pa tha..."

Gong yoo cut the call without letting him speak any further.

He sighed and ran his veiny slender long finger through his dark silky hair. He flopped on the chair with the thoughts of his future partner. All his life till now he never thought of a partner for life. All his high school life was filled with study, books, a little hangout with chim and that's it. His Pa always told him that he became mature from his childhood. He wanted to make his Pa proud . Be a support system for the orphanage,

He had his fair share of proposals but he politely denied everything.
After graduation he studied business in Seoul University with scholarship. He was brilliant in studies as well as extra curricular activity
Singing , dancing, writing, photography, modeling etc.. His soulful voice always captured many hearts . He was a collage sweetheart.
A lot of ladies and guys followed him everywhere some persuade him and some walked out knowing he isn't rich.

Nobody in collage knew he was an orphan. He doesn't want sympathy from anyone . Lot of guys have girlfriend and flings but he thought that's all a waste of time. He hates it .

After graduation he started a small business with the money he gathered from his middle school till now and with lots of part-time jobs.
It was difficult at first . He didn't had any time . Sleepless nights and empty stomach. Uncle yoo was worried about him . Jimin also was with him . He became his subordinate . Jimin offered a partnership but he denied
Saying

" you will give me partnership when I create a proposal which is worth it."

Knowing how stubborn he is he didn't force him but worked for him. Jimin's parents didn't oppose it. Knowing V and his talent they were sure he and their son will make it.

After months of hardwork they created a perfect proposal which impressed Jimin's father who gave them a project which became a huge success . Thus the company grew higher and popular. That's how the very famous Vante corporations formed. People started calling him V as it is the first letter of Vante.

Vante cooperation consists various types of sectors : Idols, photographers, designers , models and all other dimensions of works related to this sectors, as Vmin had interest in all these sectors . They not only want to achieve to be a businessman but also want to achieve their passion. That's the history behind their business.

V jolted awake with a tap on his cheek

" AAH you scared Me"

" oh sorry , you look tired come on it's noon already let's have lunch and go back home."

" yes Chim come."

They headed to the ground floor to move to their favorite restaurant. After 15 min drive with a peaceful silence and smooth melody they arrived their destination.

The restaurant was cozy and homely. They love the positive energy they get with bit of nostalgia they get every time they come here .
They took a breath of lavender smell cuz of the scented candles and decided to head to their favorite spot
Which was near a window with a view of an amazing garden and lake.

A beautiful grandma came to them with heartfelt smile .

The boys quickly stood up and hugged her tight But the granny grabbed thier ear .

" OWW OWW OWW MY LADY
ITS PAINING" -Jimin

" AAH OWW IM SORRY GRANDMA"
-V

" Tell me what you are sorry for"

"For not coming to see you this week"

"Then what you have to do now. Chim you tell".

"OWW ah we are sorry we will eat whatever you serve us"

"That's more like it".

She withdrew her hands and caressed their cheeks . They both leaned to the touch and she smiled . She jestered them to sit and went back to the kitchen to take food for her lovely children .

Grandma Kim Young ok was the mother of Gong Yoo . She had this restaurant for 50 years . She loved both Vmin as her grandchildren as she lost her own . She was worried about her son but that changed after v entered to their life . He was the lucky charm for her. She love him more than anything.

Vmin sat there observing the view outside.

"This place gives me a lot of memories."

"Yes v our high-school days ,collage days, our hardtime and our happiness . Everything was witnessed by this place. "

V took a huge breath.

" This scent take away all my stress."

" right ".

" what are you guys talking about"

"Nothing Grandma just things"
"Hmm come now eat its your favourite"

"Oh my it's alot"

"Chim you said you guys will eat everything I give you so you have to eat it. No excuses."

Jimin pouted v smiled and started eating . Both moaned at the taste.

"Grandma I can never get used to
this taste. It's yummy. "

"Glad you like it tae"

"If I could I will eat 3 meal everyday from here"

" you won't be able to . You're husband will make it for you"

"CHIM"

"WHAT"

Both grandma and v shouted.

"Aa my ear"

"Chim what did you said"

"That grandma v is going to see someone tomorrow as per uncle's request"

" really tae I'm soo happy son"

"It's nothing grandma.but why is everyone so hyper about my wedding, chim is my age nobody is talking about his wedding"

v pouted.

"Aish chim is not you , he will find someone for him . Your workaholic mind won't even look at anyone".

Jimin looked so proud at grandma's words while v glared at him

"Chim you tell who is my bear's would be".

"I don't know grandma. You can ask uncle yoo"

"OK I will ask him. And V you must bring him here before wedding"

" it's not even fixed, hell I haven't seen him yet. I will marry him only if I likes him."

"I'm sure you will like him . I trust my son's choice "

"Hmmm"

V just hummed and started eating. He is glad to see happiness in his grandma. Now thinking about it, the idea of getting married is not that bad. As long as his Pa , Chim and Grandma is happy.

Grandma went back to kitchen.
Both vmin finished their lunch and headed back to the orphanage. After arriving there they were surrounded by children and old people. Children asked about their new Hyung , While old grandma's teased him. . Teasing and laughing ended in evening and they both headed to their own small home .

V headed straight to his room . After freshening up he ate some fruits as he was not hungry after large meal by grandma and some snacks at orphanage. He watched news sometime and headed back to bed .

Tomorrow is a big day for him . He was sure it's gonna be awkward . He don't have any idea how is he gonna act infront of his would be. He don't have any experience. Somebody is going to enter his life which only consisted of his Pa, Chim and Grandma.Will he like me? Will I embarrasse myself, Will he accept me as I am? Alot of questions is in his head. He sighed and closed his eyes after looking into the other side of his bed which is going to be occupied by someone. With lots of insecurity and anxiety he drifted to sleep dreaming of someone who is going to fill his lonely dark life with colours.....

●●●●●●●●●●●

This is the first chapter. This is the introduction of tae and his family and his personality. Next chapter is the introduction of our other main lead (you know who) and his family and personality. Then only they will meet. I have watched a lot of arranged marriage stories and it always have both main dislike each other(hate to love). Troubling each other just because they married rather than accepting each other creating unnecessary problems. So I want to show you guys how it will be when two strangers get married willingly without force. I will try my best to make it better...
So STAY TUNE..

BORAHEA...♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 7.4K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
223K 8.9K 46
jungkook's a determined kid.. and Shout out to the Jeon parents for raising a respective man with a bad attitude who has the biggest heart but is a b...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
180K 6.8K 56
Jeon Jungkook,a superstar, and a world famous idol have it all . He's the most desirable man to womans and to man also but never he thought a modelli...