Freal luv || Park Chanyeol

By shaii_latte_

After losing my family, It was never my intention to move into seoul and let alone meeting the most feared ma... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 05

78 8 4
By shaii_latte_

I watched Kai's back until he left from my seight, Leaving me with the demon, I didn't want to meet now.

I was still facing the direction where Kai left earlier, When that Demon a.k.a No name-- Mafia leader took his seat beside me. Immediately, his musky cologne filled my nostrils, Which made my head spin a little.

Not wanting to show that his presence made me uncomfortable, I turned my head straight to the side of lake and remained quiet, not answering his question.

It amazed me that he kept quiet when I didn't answered his question, As if he's giving myself sometime to collect myself. And find it funny that, One of the most feared Mafia leader is hanging out in public but non of the people seems to be mind his presence, Just minding their own business.

The atmosphere was getting more awkward for me when the silence stretched for more than I assumed it would be. I think he also had the sane thought as me that's why he decited to break it first.

"Weather looks soo good isn't it? " He stated while looking up at the sky.

His statment was indeed correct because the sun was now setting like a bright yellow flame burnt in the center of the sky. The sky seemed like an artist's canvas, filled with strokes of reds oranges and yellows. The sun gradually melting into the sky like a person waving goidbye and walking far, far away and dankness was setting in. It some sort of giving me a romantic vibes suddenly.

Wait, What did I meant by romantic vibe? Sitting in the middle of the park with the most feared mafia leader? Sure it does feel romantic isn't it?

Ugh..I must be crazy to even feel like this.

I choose not to answer his question and continue to gaze at the river.

"Hmm..not answering the questions I see.. , is this the same mouth which responded me saying 'Go punch in the wall. I won't let you toy with me you creakhead' He imitated the voice, When I hiss at him earlier.

"I don't talk with strangers who didn't even let me know their name" I trailed off still not looking at him.

He let out a soft chuckle after hearing my response. "If you want to know my name so bad, you could've just asked, baby" My head snapped back at him when he uttered that 'baby' word to me. That word made my insides to do some flips in an unknown way.

"I never gave you the permission to call me baby" I gulped when he stare at me intensely. I was surprised at myself that I didn't even stutter.

Why am I nervous now?

Is it that, he still didn't killed me at this point or was it the reason that he was this close to me?

"Ah finally! Now you're talking" He smiled in victory after successfully breaking my silent treatment. "So, If I tell you my name, you'll be mine?! "

"That's not what I meant "

"Then If I tell you my name, you'll surrender yourself to me? "

"No one-- is going make me surrender, Just because they let me know their name " I stated with an irritated voice.

"Oh feisty much. It makes me want to make you surrender even more "

"Go to police, then " I tried to ignore his authorative voice getting the best of me.

"So, it's a deal " He said and stood up from his place.

"No one made a deal with you, creakhead " I said in a matter-of-fact tone. I tured to face him and stopped at the moment, When I saw an evil smirk spread across his face. He was smirking down at me.

"Too late sweet heart, because the deal is stuck" said while his evil smirk still appeared on his face.

"There was no any deal in the first place then how can you stuck it? " I huffed off and turned to look back at the lake.

"This was obviously a deal. So, there's no backing down now " He purred from behind with his raspy voice which sent me shivers.

He walk around and stood before me. White plain shirt, black slacks and a dark blue blazer. I had to adimt, Eventhough he made me go crazy with his new found deal, he looked absolutely stunning with his blac hair falling his face. He stretched his hand out to me.

"Would you, Kim Min Ah, accept my invitation for a dinner date? " He asked with a cocky smile on his face. "For your information, I don't accept NO as an answer "

"Whatever " I sighed and stood up from my place. I ignoring his hand.

"Think before you ignore me Ms.Kim Min Ah, Because you'd be missing on of the best dinner date of your life " He stated, standing still at the same place.

I stopped at my tracks and turned towards him, His back facing me this time. I huffed off in irritation of how his words having an effect on me. Knowing his adament personality, I have a choice but to agree to his dinner date.

He opened his passenger seat for me like a gentleman. I hopped into the car while he joined me on the other side. His car looks luxurious as everything around him.

Once he enterd the car, ge started moving towards the destination which was a mystry to me. Come to think of it, I just hopped on a car with a Mafia leader, Who just obsessed with making me surrender to him. I'm not a type to be a girl with this much of recklessness but with him, I never felt insecure. His behavior towards me showed that, eventhough he made a deal with me himself, he won't cross his limit without my consent.

"Why are you being so silent? " I was snapped out from my trail of thoughts, When his voice sounded beside me.

"It's just I was thinking that, Will you be kill me by putting a bullet in my head or poisoning my food, In the name of dinner date "

He cracked up, listening to me. "Why would you think that I'd kill you in the name of date? "

"If I was a mob boss and a stupid girl had seen something she shouldn't, I'd definitely kill her. Not take her into a dinner date "

"Well in my case it's the exact opposite, If I found something interesting, I just do whatever the hell to make it mine "

"Like a property, Right Mr? "

"Well it's somewhat correct from your side"

"So, your intrest towards me is same as every other intrest of yours, Right? It's like you want me as your property is that correct? "

Silence started to fill inside the car, After my confession. It's kind of hurting me to think that, He wanted me himself as some sort of property. I don't get, Why the guys I meet treat me as I'm object. I'm also a girl with feelings inside myself. Am I not matterd enough to consider my feelings? Maybe I'm really not matterd enough.

Crap... I hate this feeling.

I avarted my gaze at the view outside the window. Tears started to welled up in my eyes. I looked at the passing city before me. The sun has set already and the stars started to shine like diamonds in the sky.

There was a lingering silence between us. None of us uttered a word for a couple of distance. I continue to look outside the window, Not wanting to show him that his words affected me eventhough I don't know why it hurting me so much. I didn't want to see his face. I didn't want to be with him at the same place. My snifflings slowly started to fill the atmosphere inside the car.

I was stupid enough to think that, He'll be different from every other ones eventhough he's a mafia leader. And I hate the fact that, I trusted him though I know that He don't deserve it.

After driving for a couple of distance in silence, I felt the car slowing down to the side of the road. When it finally stopped, I still kept my eyes outside the window, refuse to look at him, knowing that seeing my tear coated face will make him more joy than he already is. Suddenly, I felt his hand softly touching mine, drawing circles on my forearm. I spun my head towards his side and saw him already looking at me. His eyes held an emotion, which I can't pinpoint at. The next words which left his mouth left me speechless.

"It's not the same with you. In fact, I want you more than as my property"

___________________________________________

A small update before my exams.

Like.comment.vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 344 25
Follow the lives of EXO and Kyungsoo (D.O.) when they are stalked by somebody strangely familiar and somewhat close to them. Who will it be and will...
77.5K 4.5K 22
โ I know I'm bad, but it's the only choice that life ever gave me. โž She was the crime world's errand girl and he was the police detective that vowed...
19.2K 1K 54
ใ€Š completed ใ€‹ You, Kim Eun Na, studies in Seoul with your brother, Suho. You are completely different from your brother. He always have good grades,q...
2.9K 233 45
(Warnings: Mild language, violence, death, intense themes) Your friends have been trying to form a boy band for ages. They're incredibly talented, bu...