Trust fall- jegulus

deadifwrite tarafından

A story of how a Black began to trust a Potter, and all the fun in between. In this story wolf star is a give... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Trust Fall

6 0 0
deadifwrite tarafından

A story where a Black learns to trust a Potter, and all the parts between.

OR

In which Regulus Black comes back to Hogwarts for his fifth year and gets dragged into the marauders shenanigans, slowly falling for a certain Potter. What could go wrong?

Cast:

James Potter
Played by Aaron Taylor Johnson

Regulus Black
Played by Timothée Chalamet

Sirius Black
Played by Ben Barnes

Remus Lupin
Played by Andrew Garfield

Peter Pettigrew
Played by Lewis Capaldi

Lily Evans
Played by Sophie Skelton

These are just my preferences, imagine who you want. The rest of the cast tbc

AN:
I will continuously add to this as time goes on, this is honestly a spur of the moment thing as I'm home for a week to do some self care, so why not write a fanfic?
I hope you enjoy, I encourage criticism but don't be mean. Any tips ideas or things you might want to see let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
79.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...